Hailee Steinfeld

Reactions:

Re: Hailee Steinfeld

Post by Guest »

I miss Kate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm surprised she put her acting career on hold for that music that is still nowhere to be seen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

anyone else think, with the exception of edge of seventeen, that up until this recent group of projects, her agents have really not been very good? cause hailey is a really good actress. i could imagine her being good in most any acting job she would get. but she hasn't really gotten many even decent projects. it's like she started with the coen bros, got an oscar nod, and there was much good good after that, until recently.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 20:10
anyone else think, with the exception of edge of seventeen, that up until this recent group of projects, her agents have really not been very good? cause hailey is a really good actress. i could imagine her being good in most any acting job she would get. but she hasn't really gotten many even decent projects. it's like she started with the coen bros, got an oscar nod, and there was much good good after that, until recently.
wasn't her mother the one organizing her acting career?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 20:29
Guest wrote:
idk. was she? i mean an agency would still be the ones getting scripts, passing on to them what would be good, and getting her considered for better roles. So it would be interesting to know where the breakdown was. Did the mom pass on better projects? did she even get scripts for better projects? did the agent not recognize better projects? or did she never get considered for them to begin with because of her agent?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 20:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
idk. was she? i mean an agency would still be the ones getting scripts, passing on to them what would be good, and getting her considered for better roles. So it would be interesting to know where the breakdown was. Did the mom pass on better projects? did she even get scripts for better projects? did the agent not recognize better projects? or did she never get considered for them to begin with because of her agent?
I think it's hard to know what and when something happened. She clearly was too young to make her own decisions after the Oscar nom so if I had to guess, I'll say her mother was very influential even if she didn't act as momager. I don't think H will ever say anything negative or blame her. She also wanted to do music so it's a bit complicated

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this should be pinned on 1st page, it's all you need to know till now

she's already said it in her own way without actually saying the words (needing ED years ago, ST is her 'bf', out freedom etc etc - it's all there) she works with hints cause she's not comfy enough, not yet anyway, to speak about herself and how she felt/feels. When is too much, you don't say nothing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 20:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think it's hard to know what and when something happened. She clearly was too young to make her own decisions after the Oscar nom so if I had to guess, I'll say her mother was very influential even if she didn't act as momager. I don't think H will ever say anything negative or blame her. She also wanted to do music so it's a bit complicated
She's had a pretty sub par career for someone nominated for an Oscar at 13....I mean compared to similar aged actress who she is as good as like Saorise Ronan, Anya, Florence etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 23:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She's had a pretty sub par career for someone nominated for an Oscar at 13....I mean compared to similar aged actress who she is as good as like Saorise Ronan, Anya, Florence etc.
Da. Hence why I said she is less ambitious compared to them. My usage of less ambitious doesn’t mean in a negative way. I meant to say she isn’t gunning for awards/accolades, doesn’t or haven’t done much (or any?) of oscar bait movies, doesn’t have movies after movies after movies. Lets be real, Steinfall wasn’t planned at all. I miss Steinfall 🥲

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Saoirse actually had some bad years post Hanna were all her projects sucked. The problem? Her Dad was managing her. The minute he took a backseat her career took off again with Brooklyn. Having anyone in your family look after your career is a bad bad idea in this business.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
op here. and the crazy thing to me is, she has continued to be a good actress. lots of child stars who seem good as kids don't really carry it through to adulthood. obviously saoirse did. and lots of child stars who are considered photogenic as children grow up and aren't so much any more. hailee grew up to be a beautiful woman too. here's hoping that her steinfall was actually noticed by people that count. and that more interesting projects will come her way. I think she is as talented an actress as any of the other ladies in her generation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 19:13
not into marvel shit but I think these are cool...Hailee on her knees in front of a woman :dramaqueen: poor bb :lol:
Hailee with no makeup is so hot . Offfff

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LOL I knew she's gonna post the dogs or one of them, damn I should've said it
she's reading tlc

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da Tbh I think Hailee's main problem is that she just doesn't seem as passionate about acting as these other actresses. It's been discussed here before that music seems to be her real passion but she's been told (and I'm sure is well aware herself) that she won't be making bank doing music because she's far more talented as an actress than a singer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Been a minute since we've seen lil squirrel number 2 :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

no matter where this journey goes 😭 there's one thing for sure, she's got some of the most beautiful hands (g\fingers) I've seen, delicate but strong. Glad she dropped the longass nails

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 23:49

long time no see - just her joyful cheeky side, it's like she's transformed into someone else over the last few months, half a year already

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

d’aww so cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 23:52
ooohhh :shifty:

Lady.bird
Reactions: 15

Post by Lady.bird »

Guest wrote:

Cutie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hailee posting 'my place is better than any park' duh?! 🤣🤡

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

her voice :wub: her hands :wub: her laugh :wub: I'm a simp and I don't care who knows it :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Omg the way she talks to the dog :wub:

Also I’m sorry to Tini but Brando is the looker in the family.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 00:22
Thank you for these anon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 00:27
her voice :wub: her hands :wub: her laugh :wub: I'm a simp and I don't care who knows it :rageblush:
Da. Lmao. I fucking feel this in my soul.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 00:16
:rofl: :rofl:

I mean, it’s Friday… figure this was coming. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 00:50
Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 00:27
Da. Lmao. I fucking feel this in my soul.
calm down, Ella!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
:lol: I wouldn't call them gay coincidences but there are quite a few of those. If Ella gets a gf would Hailee be happy about it, I wanna know :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 01:02
Guest wrote:
:lol: I wouldn't call them gay coincidences but there are quite a few of those. If Ella gets a gf would Hailee be happy about it, I wanna know :dramaqueen:
da girl she just told us last week she isn’t happy with the opposite, what makes u think she would if she gets a gf :rofl: :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 01:17
Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 01:02
Guest wrote:
da girl she just told us last week she isn’t happy with the opposite, what makes u think she would if she gets a gf :rofl: :nails:
excuse me...sir!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Context?

Btw i really, reaaaally have a thing for her voice lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 01:45
Guest wrote:
Context?

DA the context is Ella walking with her new 'friend' Kathryn around the park then lying on the grass, couple of hours before Hailee posted her greener grass :rofl:

iss all half joke, don't take it serious

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 01:48
Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 01:45
Guest wrote:
Context?

DA the context is Ella walking with her new 'friend' Kathryn around the park then lying on the grass, couple of hours before Hailee posted her greener grass :rofl:

iss all half joke, don't take it serious
Da. Yeah, it’s definitely half joke… It’s the scheduled weekly clowning those two somehow end up in… every Friday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Context - brando sucks finger better then ella... :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 01:57
If they haven’t fucked , please just do . And get back to a normal schedule

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Hailee is good with whatever she's decided for her own sanity ... but she needs to let go of that shade

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 01:57
I wanna say something about the sucking business but I won't cause I'll get banned so moving on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 02:08
? weird

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
weirdos on twitter post shit like this and some of you still wonder why she avoids any public interaction with ella...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 02:06
I think Hailee is good with whatever she's decided for her own sanity ... but she needs to let go of that shade
Shade?? She literally is playing with Mop 2.0 😭😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I literally have no issue with this 'no' hailee at all....im here for it, just spit it out girl, we all think the same. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She once said it was hard for a few years because she was tall for her age so she often wouldn't get cast for roles her age and younger. But she was too young to play older.

Her agent and family were obviously swinging big but it wasn't always a hit. Other Romeo and Juliet movies were huge, but this one was one of the worst things on Hailee's imdb if not the worst. Ender's game was supposed to be huge, flopped but most critics liked it. And Pitch Perfect WAS huge and launched a whole other career she wanted. So not that bad. She was also in several smaller roles with the biggest names in Hollywood, with I think Begin Again being one of the best and critically acclaimed.
We also know of things she missed out on like Hunger Games and there might be more because she wasn't at the level yet to just be handed things.

It's actually a bit like history repeating itself. True Grit launched her but she really blew up commercially with PP2. What did she do with that? Devote years to music instead of grabbing onto the acting doors that must have opened. Now years later she blew up again with Hawkeye and Steinfall. What does she do? Music, instead of taking advantage of the acting momentum. As a younger girl she was probably able to be more influenced into not letting huge opportunities like Bumblebee slide and to at least take a look at the Edge of 17 script which she luckily fell in love with so she did both at the same time. But as an adult in her 20s now she probably was more stubborn and steadfast in her need to get back to music solely.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 04:36
god she looks so good :wub: and tall :wub: where is this from?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 04:36
I went to check that IG acc post and lmao these people look so boring but I'll take boring Hailee an day 😛