Hailee Steinfeld

Reactions:

Re: Hailee Steinfeld

Post by Guest »

I like H acting more than music but I am looking forward to seeing if her new music may be inspired by Dickinson.

Hailee was very vocal about her Half Written EP. Some of those lyrics were so direct. Imagine if we got some obvious Ella lines lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:01
She doesnt need to say it, we all know this :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Waiting on some more hailee SM drama like... :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Same day just different year :queen:

Is it Malibu?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Matching necklaces :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:01
holy jesus that pic :bowdown:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:56
Can the L Chat/ Twt detectives write a dissertation on these similar necklaces? When does H first wear it? When does E first wear it? Also, what does it mean? Elaborate in 500 words, less or more, for science.
Thank you ☺️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

While the detectives are at it, there’s this 2 second inferno scene in 3x08 where Hailee/Emily is so taken by Ella/Sue that she forgets to take her hand momentarily until Ella/Sue gently guides her to it with her eyes. ❤️😂 I can’t find it but I hope someone can!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 14:49
What is this from?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 14:51
While the detectives are at it, there’s this 2 second inferno scene in 3x08 where Hailee/Emily is so taken by Ella/Sue that she forgets to take her hand momentarily until Ella/Sue gently guides her to it with her eyes. ❤️😂 I can’t find it but I hope someone can!
Here!
"I found that I would have to remind myself that I was a part of scene that she was in, because I would absolutely get lost in just watching her performance."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 14:45
Guest wrote:
Can the L Chat/ Twt detectives write a dissertation on these similar necklaces? When does H first wear it? When does E first wear it? Also, what does it mean? Elaborate in 500 words, less or more, for science.
Thank you ☺️
We've 1st seen hailee wearing that when she posted that, so May 11/12. She was with her mom for mother's day (they were still filming S3 of Dickinson at that time FYI). Ella started wearing her E necklace after her birthday. I think that's why we think Haiz gave that to her as bday gift. It's not that far fetched tbh especially since as we know she surprised her on her bday with balloons, cake, champagne, and flowers with card on it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 15:38
Guest wrote:
What is this from?
Shoutout to old Hailee fans! Is this new or old?

Ahead
Reactions:

Post by Ahead »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 15:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thank you ☺️
We've 1st seen hailee wearing that when she posted that, so May 11/12. She was with her mom for mother's day (they were still filming S3 of Dickinson at that time FYI). Ella started wearing her E necklace after her birthday. I think that's why we think Haiz gave that to her as bday gift. It's not that far fetched tbh especially since as we know she surprised her on her bday with balloons, cake, champagne, and flowers with card on it.
If she really gifted that to Ella, y’all can’t deny the gay can you?

One thing I find interesting about that day is- some people say that’s just a regular thing to do at work - someone has a birthday theres cake. But , the thing is - it wasn’t a “happy birthday Ella from all of us” or “HB Ella from your Dickinson family”. Hailee could have done that and that would seem more like a job thing.

Instead Hailee did it herself and did it in such a way that it was from - her - specifically. -and that’s a little romantic sorry. Can’t deny. If you add the neckless to it . Phew 😮💨

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ella did say that Hailee loves love 💕😂 and would be the one to do a romantic gesture ☺️. Guess she got her romantic gesture. Your move, Ella!

gui
Reactions:

Post by gui »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What is this from?
I’m sorry but gaaaaaay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don't forget that Marvel Studios Assembled will be out on Wednesday

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 16:44
Don't forget that Marvel Studios Assembled will be out on Wednesday
Cool some new/old content! The WandaVision one was good so this should be too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:goldstar:
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 15:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What is this from?
Shoutout to old Hailee fans! Is this new or old?
Old, ender’s game

maeve
Reactions:

Post by maeve »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

maeve wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 19:33
https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/gu ... sses-2021/

Let’s support our girl!
I just click? they don't need an email or anything?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 20:01
Dickinson :fingcross:

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/gu ... ries-2021/
pretty cool she has three shows on there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

43:20

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

H's bday surprise for E, was it before or after E made the comment that H would be the one likely to make a grand romantic gesture?

Hdo
Reactions:

Post by Hdo »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 21:21
43:20

?

Audi
Reactions:

Post by Audi »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 21:26
H's bday surprise for E, was it before or after E made the comment that H would be the one likely to make a grand romantic gesture?
After Ellas comment. The interview was posted 11 months ago. Ellas birthday is April 29th. So Ella said that 3 months ish before the birthday thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

maeve wrote:

Let’s support our girl!
Are her fanpages promoting this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thank you ☺️
That’s really sweet if she got her a necklace like hers. Who knows maybe Ella even told Hailee she liked hers and that sparked the idea. I noticed Ella had on that necklace while they were practicing the dance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 21:48
maeve wrote:

Let’s support our girl!
Are her fanpages promoting this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

😭😭😭 I see no lies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Ella ended up liking annas picture, i can just imagine what was discussed in their group chat. As an anon said earlier maybe hailee wanted to have some fun and make the internet explode lol jks... :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 22:57
So Ella ended up liking annas picture, i can just imagine what was discussed in their group chat. As an anon said earlier maybe hailee wanted to have some fun and make the internet explode lol jks... :nervous:
when did she like it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 22:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thank you ☺️
That’s really sweet if she got her a necklace like hers. Who knows maybe Ella even told Hailee she liked hers and that sparked the idea. I noticed Ella had on that necklace while they were practicing the dance.
The necklace is literally the same as hailees just with an E so hailee probably got it for her birthay too....just marking her territory :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 23:01
Guest wrote:
when did she like it
Sometime today, well after it was posted...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
she's reading lchat, that's why

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not much to do in Devon. Honestly just think they’re trying to cool it online as the RLS is a bit out of hand post-S2 but it seems to be having the opposite impact. Hopefully, the tweens get bored and move on from bothering them. It’s already hard enough to move on to the next gig/start a new job with different people in a different environment, especially from one you loved. Also, I don’t quite understand judging a relationship by SM interactions. I hardly post on the SM profiles of my partner/friends but that doesn’t mean we don’t talk daily? Xoxo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 23:24
Not much to do in Devon. Honestly just think they’re trying to cool it online as the RLS is a bit out of hand post-S2 but it seems to be having the opposite impact. Hopefully, the tweens get bored and move on from bothering them. It’s already hard enough to move on to the next gig/start a new job with different people in a different environment, especially from one you loved. Also, I don’t quite understand judging a relationship by SM interactions. I hardly post on the SM profiles of my partner/friends but that doesn’t mean we don’t talk daily? Xoxo.
wait for gentlemen jack to start and then if they don't do anything gay - irl or art, it'll slowly go away. There's no more Dickinson so it's inevitable

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
:rofl: :rofl: I thought you drew in a circle around her neck for emphasis before I realized it was part of the jacket

Guest 44
Reactions:

Post by Guest 44 »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 23:40
Guest wrote:
:rofl: :rofl: I thought you drew in a circle around her neck for emphasis before I realized it was part of the jacket
Omg me too lol that’s funny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 22:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thank you ☺️
May 19 was when they were rehearsing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's so cute eating lollipop after getting ear pierced lol :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That's a fake account lmao, look at all their other tweets :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 00:12
Embarrassing.

Some of y’all need to stop copy and pasting every stupid random thing you see on twitter.
Have some damn common sense before you post here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 00:19
Guest wrote:
Embarrassing.

Some of y’all need to stop copy and pasting every stupid random thing you see on twitter.
x2 lol I think it's people who aren't familiar with how twitter works who keep bringing random ass stuff over here :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 00:19
Guest wrote:
Embarrassing.

So much random twitter trash being brought here. lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

REPORT REPORT REPORT