It’s you

Reactions:

Re: Hailee Steinfeld

Post by Guest »

Hailee
Reactions:

Post by Hailee »

Hailee is looking super hot in this episode, i love the ripped jeans and boots. But honestly lucky is the most adorable thing, i melt when hes on the screen lol...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hailee's thicc 🍑

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 09:07
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 08:47
Is it me or the eps are a little slow? :hmmm:
Not for me, it went by so quick
Im really enjoy it, now we have to wait another week for a new one :rage:
This episode went by so quick! Why can't they make these longer...with the recap and credits, this was only like half an hour...a lot of which was setting up Echo. I actually laughed out loud a few times it was so funny and Clint's call made me cry...Hailee's eyes were so expressive in sympathy in that scene.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I thought is was a great ep, loved seeing Kate take all the arrow shots. Hailee and Renner have a great dynamic. I teared up at that phone call.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Geez hailee really has the gays whipped doesnt she, not only on here but twitter too...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope all this Kate Bishop love makes people watch Dickinson cause her performance as Emily deserves some goddamn awards, not to mention she actually plays a gay in Dickinson

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 13:23
I hope all this Kate Bishop love makes people watch Dickinson cause her performance as Emily deserves some goddamn awards, not to mention she actually plays a gay in Dickinson
If you tolerate women talking about men 90% of the time, watch the show; if you're only interested in Hailey and the gay, just watch Hailey Emily clips on YouTube.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
the problem is not many people have apple+

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hailee is the perfect KB but I want her next project alongside her MCU role to be some Euphoria shit where she gets to show off some real dramatic acting. I need her to be recognised on the level of Florence, Zendaya, Anya & Jodie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 13:32
Guest wrote:
the problem is not many people have apple+
x2 People are just watching the clips on YT which is enough for most.

Treachery
Reactions:

Post by Treachery »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 13:33
Hailee is the perfect KB but I want her next project alongside her MCU role to be some Euphoria shit where she gets to show off some real dramatic acting. I need her to be recognised on the level of Florence, Zendaya, Anya & Jodie
yea I agree, she deserves the same recognition as those actresses because the girl is talented. I love that she’s getting bigger roles but I feel like she deserves so much more. It’s a shame apple does not know how to promote its talent because she should be getting high prestigious awards for Dickinson ( Ella hunt as well).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 16:12
I would like to see this in dramatic form....please and thank you. Disney can you sort this out in some way?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

that’s a hug. not some straight girl butt out hug either

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dynamic duo :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 16:39
Dynamic duo :wub:

I feel this is justification enough to order pizza and watch Hawkeye with my dogs. Trouble is that they would probably try to eat the pizza. This puppers looks like a good boy who wouldn't eat pizza.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There's another YouTube interview where they ask her to name a guy she's attracted to and she can't.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 17:49
There's another YouTube interview where they ask her to name a guy she's attracted to and she can't.
Tbh a lot of straight celebs are like that nowadays in interviews because they don't want gossip to start and have people prying into their love life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I liked this episode, the show is such a buddy cop comedy show

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 17:53
Guest wrote:
Tbh a lot of straight celebs are like that nowadays in interviews because they don't want gossip to start and have people prying into their love life.
this^ i don't think it has anything to do with her actually not being able to name guys she finds attractive

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

is it just me or she's with her mom 99% of the time? even in her past bday photos you always see her with her family, and her mom is with her literally everywhere she goes. in one of her recent interviews she was saying she and her mom were getting ready to vacate her NY apartment. in a way it's kind of cute, but i read some posts saying her mom is christian and some bitter fan was commenting on how her mom always promotes hawkeye but rarely ever dickinson. poor dickinson, even hailee's mom doesn't love the show :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:20
It was a good one even though with couple of shots showing the doubles faces pretty clear :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:39
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 17:53
Guest wrote:
this^ i don't think it has anything to do with her actually not being able to name guys she finds attractive
x3 Hailee paid attention during media training. Which interview is it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 16:12
Cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 21:27
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:20
It was a good one even though with couple of shots showing the doubles faces pretty clear :lol:
i mean even the special effects were a lil sus but :lol: :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I see you but also, I lowkey don't want her to play "hubris" filled characters?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:18
Guest wrote:
AJT seems to be a one trick pony... JC is good but apart from KE I don't think she really stands out. Z's career choices are good and I want similar for H. F is up and up like H so out of everyone they might be compared the most. :tinfoil: :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 20:04
is it just me or she's with her mom 99% of the time? even in her past bday photos you always see her with her family, and her mom is with her literally everywhere she goes. in one of her recent interviews she was saying she and her mom were getting ready to vacate her NY apartment. in a way it's kind of cute, but i read some posts saying her mom is christian and some bitter fan was commenting on how her mom always promotes hawkeye but rarely ever dickinson. poor dickinson, even hailee's mom doesn't love the show :lol:
You see I’ve always been convinced she’s gay back in like 2013 when I first discovered her but this really adds to my confidence in that. I dunno if people noticed but she’s doing the exact same thing. She never actually hyped up Dickinson as much as she does Hawkeye. Considering she’s an Executive Producer for Dickinson, you’d expect her to do everything she can for her first EP stint to be a success. And yes that includes playing up her friendship with her love interest a bit. Even in interviews it’s like she’s so uncomfortable talking about Emily’s love life when that’s the main plot! According to her, she herself wanted to be an EP so why choose to be heavily involved in a project she seems so uncomfortable with? In my opinion it kinda reads as a passion project for her so she doesn’t really care if it does well or not. It looks like she just wanted to play gay to let off some steam because she has to act like a straight girl for the MCU.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

cool story bro

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hahahaha :byewhore:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 05:55
Guest wrote:
You see I’ve always been convinced she’s gay back in like 2013 when I first discovered her but this really adds to my confidence in that. I dunno if people noticed but she’s doing the exact same thing. She never actually hyped up Dickinson as much as she does Hawkeye. Considering she’s an Executive Producer for Dickinson, you’d expect her to do everything she can for her first EP stint to be a success. And yes that includes playing up her friendship with her love interest a bit. Even in interviews it’s like she’s so uncomfortable talking about Emily’s love life when that’s the main plot! According to her, she herself wanted to be an EP so why choose to be heavily involved in a project she seems so uncomfortable with? In my opinion it kinda reads as a passion project for her so she doesn’t really care if it does well or not. It looks like she just wanted to play gay to let off some steam because she has to act like a straight girl for the MCU.
So are you implying maybe that "the Lady doth protest too much"? :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 06:04
cool story bro
stop trying to act cool if you’re on lchat we’re all on the same boat :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 11:42
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 06:04
cool story bro
stop trying to act cool if you’re on lchat we’re all on the same boat :nails:
:rofl:

Rasha
Reactions:

Post by Rasha »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
For me what sticks out is when op said her mom is deeply religious. That could be a factor, even though her family seems mildly liberal. She has a girl next door vibe to her, so she might feel compelled to play into the boy + girl narrative and use that persona to hit ultimate stardom. She could be suppressing her feelings all the way down, or she could have an inclination or have not yet figured out who she is. It sucks that on here, as much as we try not to, we automatically assume she’s straight unless stated otherwise. But she could just not be ready to come out. I too had a feeling from watching true grit that she was not 100% straight and very role since has not made it easier to think she’s straight.
Only time will tell

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hollywood's newest 'it' girl, only behind Zendaya. :nails:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/ ... ainTwitter

guest47
Reactions:

Post by guest47 »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Of course Hailee did that...she's Hailee

It was such an honor to work with them both. I think they are spectacular actors, and I have learned a lot from watching them work behind the scenes… I remember meeting Jeremy on my first day of work on-set; I was a nervous wreck, as this was my very first acting job. He then complimented me in American Sign Language (ASL), which comforted me. Hailee also spelled out her name to me in ASL at the studio where we were doing our stunt training sessions. I thought it was sweet of them putting in efforts to learn basic ASL to communicate with me. It means a lot to me as a Deaf person.
Alaqua Cox

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Either Hailee is in the closet and/or her mom is a homophobe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

not sure if everyone watched this so...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 05:45
not sure if everyone watched this so...
Of course, when the camera cuts away at 2:08. :shifty:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I want Emily Dickinson's funko. :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 03:29
I want Emily Dickinson's funko. :bigcry:
Sameee... Dickinson deserved some merch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 19:07

OT but I really don’t get the Zendaya hype from an acting standpoint. She’s really pretty, sure, but the things I’ve seen from her haven’t impressed me, unlike Hailer. Idk if it’s because I never got into euphoria so I didn’t see anything to write home about

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 18:23
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 19:07

OT but I really don’t get the Zendaya hype from an acting standpoint. She’s really pretty, sure, but the things I’ve seen from her haven’t impressed me, unlike Hailer. Idk if it’s because I never got into euphoria so I didn’t see anything to write home about
Zendaya was genuinely brilliant in Euphoria. I’ve only just forgiven Hailee for the abomination that was Barely Lethal. She was truly awful in that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:faint: