Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 23:36
Saki888 wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 23:14
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 22:33
Saki888 wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 22:15

Omfg!!! So they aren't allowed to pics on Instagram without money agenda? That picture was from the birth of their baby. Why would they not post something related to child's birth on their anniversary? Jezz that was a special moment for them and of course they're going post pics of it. There's more to that pic than just posing
Oh my god stop... :rofl: This is why R & R have to have separate private social media accounts.
So you think they posted that pic above the happiest day of their lives, the birth of their son , as nothing more than a cash grab? It's you that needs to stop
No I don't, you've made that up. I said it's a posed photo on their public Instagram and it doesn't highlight the point you were trying to make. Nah, it's still you that needs to stop. You're not their body guard... you are going beyond the line of being a fan. Grow up.
Nah that's exactly you where doing when you called it "posing" whixh this pic is clearly not
No it isn't. Since when did "posing" = "gets money". I never said that at all you liar. You seem to make a habit out of twisting and lying about people posts or making wild assumptions - just because you think something about somebody else's post that doesn't make it true

Of course the picture is posed for on that account.... Unless you think a camera floats around and follows them all day. Seriously, nobody said they were "paid for it". It's how social media works for YouTubers, don't tell me you think they do all this stuff themselves...... ^o)

Reactions:

Re: Rose and Rosie

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 04:26
Why feeding the troll?
Why are you accusing me of being a troll? There is an element to Youtube.... a lot if manufactured including social media accounts. That's the truth. If you want to pretend you know all about them and their life, then you are just as bad as the poster posting things about their marriage being fake. lmao. I mean, yes R & R are married and have a kid.... but people are fooling themselves if they think they know all about them, their thoughts, their feelings, their life from a few videos. Believe me - you don't know them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 14:43
Saki888 wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 23:38
Guest wrote:
Saki888 wrote:
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 22:33

Oh my god stop... :rofl: This is why R & R have to have separate private social media accounts.
So you think they posted that pic above the happiest day of their lives, the birth of their son , as nothing more than a cash grab? It's you that needs to stop
No I don't, you've made that up. I said it's a posed photo on their public Instagram and it doesn't highlight the point you were trying to make. Nah, it's still you that needs to stop. You're not their body guard... you are going beyond the line of being a fan. Grow up.
Nah that's exactly you where doing when you called it "posing" whixh this pic is clearly not
No it isn't. Since when did "posing" = "gets money". I never said that at all you liar. You seem to make a habit out of twisting and lying about people posts or making wild assumptions - just because you think something about somebody else's post that doesn't make it true

Of course the picture is posed for on that account.... Unless you think a camera floats around and follows them all day. Seriously, nobody said they were "paid for it". It's how social media works for YouTubers, don't tell me you think they do all this stuff themselves...... ^o)
Surely all pictures on Instagram are posed unless someone catches them off guard

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 15:06
Guest wrote:
Saki888 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Saki888 wrote:

Surely all pictures on Instagram are posed unless someone catches them off guard
Lol right? People act like it's exclusively influencers who "manufacture" their social media posts. Everyone does it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love the YouTube live streams, but I don't understand the people who donate every time. I think the live streams are nice, but it seems kind of condescending to give them money on top of the memberships.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 01:14
I love the YouTube live streams, but I don't understand the people who donate every time. I think the live streams are nice, but it seems kind of condescending to give them money on top of the memberships.
I mean who cares, if people want to give sure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Loved loved loved their latest pod cast!

And based on their most recent video they totally read the L Chat!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2021, 22:42

That's sad if they do read here when they've said multiple times that they don't anymore or don't care, obviously they do. That's why trolls are OTT here because they think R&R are gonna read what they say.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2021, 22:42

They don't read it, they talk about the troll that say they fake their whole relationship because theres someone who comment constantly when they upload a video and call them fake married

I saw it myself 3 times and reported him and he keeps opening a different user.

I can find print screen it next time, rose once addressed it on a story.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love how unabashedly unashamed Rosie is about liking butt sex. It cracks me up. She does not care. Not something for me at all but I love the sex positivity behind it.

And just a side note, they do not seem like a couple that would do that. No judgment about it. Just from my perspective they just don’t so when they talk about it it makes me laugh for some reason. Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I disagree, they so look like the couple that wilk expirament with anything and be open to anything that their partner wants to do or wants to try things with the other (besides dolls or thressome)

Rosie was never ashamed to talk about sex and what she likes, rose is a little embarrassed at times.

They are so cute, it was funny to know that after rosie gave birth they were madly horny for each other and had so much intense love the desire (their quote).

What a beautiful family, wish I had what they have.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No, I agree about the experimental part totally. I just mean like regularly. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ziggy is one of the ugliest babies I’ve ever seen, it’s a shame really.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Nov 2021, 00:21
Why is it a shame? are you a pedo or something? :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 12:41
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 15:06
Guest wrote:
Saki888 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol right? People act like it's exclusively influencers who "manufacture" their social media posts. Everyone does it.
THATS WHAT I WAS SAYING YOU DUMMIES. Then some idiot tried to claim I was saying they were getting paid to pose. I didn't say that at all.

ffs. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow. So many cranky pants.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Nov 2021, 00:39
Guest wrote:
03 Nov 2021, 00:26
Guest wrote:
03 Nov 2021, 00:21
Why is it a shame? are you a pedo or something? :unsure:
Umm are you dumb. It’s a shame because he’s an ugly ass baby that will probably grow into an ugly ass man
Okay first off he's not an ugly baby lol but also even if he was that doesn't mean he'd be an ugly adult. I know plenty of people who were ugly as babies/children and grew up to be good looking

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They literally took minutes out of their day to come here and say that. Guess they needed that little serotonin boost that comes with tearing people down. Myself? I prefer sunshine and puppies but you do you you miserable little boo boo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They’re latest videos are hilarious! They are so cute!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Its sweet to see then so in love.

Ziggy as a pumpkin Is so cute.

Can't wait for Christmas vlog

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Nov 2021, 06:45
Its sweet to see then so in love.

Ziggy as a pumpkin Is so cute.

Can't wait for Christmas vlog
Rosie mentioned Super Kiss next month! That will be fun!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I saw many videos today and also i read back what people in here said about rosie.

how people said she doesn't really love rose, how lucky she is that rose gave her the time of day and filmed videos with her and how she will leave rose and live a hetro life with a man.

Rose: Love or lust?
Rosie: Love now, used to be lust. you taught me the ways babe.

you can see how spunkier Rosie in the beginning, how wild she was, I mean there's nothing she haven't done before she committed to a monogamist relationship with rose unlike rose who is more of a "nerd quiet type" with one friend while Rosie was miss popular and being wanted and wood by many even after she and rose got married. (there's many videos of that even deep into their marriage).

19:02

Rose did tamed the wild girl by giving her endless love, patients, stability And the home and security she needed and that helped her open up and that's how rose broke her walls (she mention that part in the book) which brought Rosie sweet, emotional and loving side. you can see it after they got married Rosie becoming even more relaxed, chilled and homely.

you can see rose got more confident because of Rosie as time goes by, dares more, get more relaxed and secure because they both mentioned that she has a more quiet, shy side.
Rose mentioned Rosie is her dream girl, in the overshare movie she even said "she is all I wanted, she has always been all I ever wanted" because of her, she is more assertive and you see her protective side on Rosie very often now. plus now she is married to a woman she was in love for since she was 19 and now they have a baby, its her "lesbian dream" coming true. :dance2:

I mean she has always been whipped by Rosie.

Rosie reading fans assumptions: rose is all confident and leading in front of the cameras but she is actually totally whipped by you
rose: that's true

"I'm sorry for everything i do and i ever will do"
this is the video that proved strongly how much Rose loved and took good care of Rosie, the way she patiently sings for Rosie, try her ass out to make Rosie laugh and claim all her falses even though she clearly knows she did nothing wrong

Rosie from a wild girl to an open, happy nesting wife and mother

rose from a lonely insecure nerd to strong, happy loved wife and mother

Its beautiful to see their change and development throw they years and how they build and still building their family.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

and to all the trolls that doubt rosie or their rare connection :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm getting the hots for Rosie in a big way.

User766
Reactions:

Post by User766 »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2021, 07:53
She seemed to be feeling herself in the last video. Being goofy. Strutting around. It was nice to see that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She look so glowing and happy

In her latest video for members when being asked when does she see herself is 5 years? She said moving with rose to their forever home and raising siggy and just live with both of them.

It was super sweet

Guest62
Reactions:

Post by Guest62 »

Guest wrote:
06 Nov 2021, 10:39
Guest wrote:
She look so glowing and happy

In her latest video for members when being asked when does she see herself is 5 years? She said moving with rose to their forever home and raising siggy and just live with both of them.

It was super sweet
I agree. Rosie really seems like she found the “completeness” that she needed by becoming a mother.

I do worry though because they’ve both been talking about how much anxiety that they’re both experiencing right now. Rosie said that she’s seeing a therapist, but I don’t believe Rose has said anything about therapy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rosie looks so good as a brunette.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rosie is such a beautiful woman no matter what she does or put or whatever hair color she has.

I'm sure rose always is in oww of her beauty. Gorgeous couple

Saki888
Veteran
Reactions: 198

Post by Saki888 »

Haven't got to watch the new video vlog yet but it seems they're buying a new house

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They said they sold their house and bought their forever home

I think it will be bigger with more grass and places for pets and for kids to roam around

Saki888
Veteran
Reactions: 198

Post by Saki888 »

Guest wrote:
10 Nov 2021, 22:06

I think it will be bigger with more grass and places for pets and for kids to roam around
I wonder if they're moving too London!? I can't even imagine how much they sold it for considering how much Rose added on too that house

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love you lil big giant Ziggy, but you creep me out every time you stare into the camera. When he was crawling... 😱

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saki888 wrote:
10 Nov 2021, 22:15
Guest wrote:
10 Nov 2021, 22:06

I wonder if they're moving too London!? I can't even imagine how much they sold it for considering how much Rose added on too that house
I am pretty sure they are not moving to London. Staying in the Cotswolds. Plus they previously said werent fans of London

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rosie seemed annoyed in their latest vlog. I don't know if she was annoyed at Rose or just annoyed in general.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am actually so relieved they've bought a new house because I accidentally found out where they live about a year ago, and it's always made me worried that some crazy fan or stalker would harass them.

I know it sounds really weird to be so upset about it, but I had a problem with a male stalker a few years ago, a creepy old man who saw me holding hands with my ex girlfriend (I hate that we still have to worry about this shit), and anything related to that gives me so much anxiety. It's awful, because there's actually not all that much the victim can do in that circumstance. I ended up moving just to avoid him.

And FYI my discovery really was accidental, before I get accused of being the thing I hate. During lockdown I got in to the habit of watching walking tours on YouTube or going on Google maps and street view. I need to travel and feel free and lockdown was really painful for me. Long story short, I watched one of their vlogs, thought their town looked really pretty and decided to go round on Google maps before I stumbled on a house and thought "that looks just like their... oh."

I closed Google and i haven't gone back to look since. I've never told another living soul and I never will. It's not like I think about it all the time but whenever I see them featuring their house in their videos it gives me a minor panic attack and I start having nightmares about what happened to me. I know I'm probably just being paranoid, but at the same time I've learned not to beat myself up for feeling this way like it's my fault what happened to me.

I've spoken here before about how much it upsets me but I never told anyone the reason why. I also didn't want anyone to think I was the kind of person to dox them. But now I know they're moving it feels like I can finally breathe and tbh I can also let go of some of the guilt I feel for knowing at all. I know I never intended to look for them but it still felt like an invasion of their privacy.

Anyway, I'm glad I can get that off my chest. I can't wait to see their new home and to never ever know where it is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Nov 2021, 08:07
I am actually so relieved they've bought a new house because I accidentally found out where they live about a year ago, and it's always made me worried that some crazy fan or stalker would harass them.

I know it sounds really weird to be so upset about it, but I had a problem with a male stalker a few years ago, a creepy old man who saw me holding hands with my ex girlfriend (I hate that we still have to worry about this shit), and anything related to that gives me so much anxiety. It's awful, because there's actually not all that much the victim can do in that circumstance. I ended up moving just to avoid him.

And FYI my discovery really was accidental, before I get accused of being the thing I hate. During lockdown I got in to the habit of watching walking tours on YouTube or going on Google maps and street view. I need to travel and feel free and lockdown was really painful for me. Long story short, I watched one of their vlogs, thought their town looked really pretty and decided to go round on Google maps before I stumbled on a house and thought "that looks just like their... oh."

I closed Google and i haven't gone back to look since. I've never told another living soul and I never will. It's not like I think about it all the time but whenever I see them featuring their house in their videos it gives me a minor panic attack and I start having nightmares about what happened to me. I know I'm probably just being paranoid, but at the same time I've learned not to beat myself up for feeling this way like it's my fault what happened to me.

I've spoken here before about how much it upsets me but I never told anyone the reason why. I also didn't want anyone to think I was the kind of person to dox them. But now I know they're moving it feels like I can finally breathe and tbh I can also let go of some of the guilt I feel for knowing at all. I know I never intended to look for them but it still felt like an invasion of their privacy.

Anyway, I'm glad I can get that off my chest. I can't wait to see their new home and to never ever know where it is.
I get what you're saying but in their line of work people will probably find their new house just as easily. Creepers gonna creep and all that (not saying you're a creep lol but you won't be the only one who knows their address I'm sure and for some people it will have been on purpose)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Nov 2021, 08:38
Guest wrote:

I get what you're saying but in their line of work people will probably find their new house just as easily. Creepers gonna creep and all that (not saying you're a creep lol but you won't be the only one who knows their address I'm sure and for some people it will have been on purpose)
Thanks for saying that. I've been so worried someone would call me out for even mentioning it.

I hope they do a better job of hiding it, but you're probably right.

Guest7852
Reactions:

Post by Guest7852 »

Guest wrote:
11 Nov 2021, 04:43
Rosie seemed annoyed in their latest vlog. I don't know if she was annoyed at Rose or just annoyed in general.
If you caught the part where they were recording the podcast it kinda sounded like maybe Rose was sleeping in the other room because Rosie felt like she shouldn’t have to keep getting up with Ziggy since she was the one that got up early. Sounds like Rosie is just seriously sleep deprived. And add that she doesn’t have Rose in the room with her than she’s definitely not sleeping. I’d be cranky too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Things happen, I'm sure you have searched them.
Glad you got it off

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have no doubt with of them are sleep deprived and remember we only get to see a few minutes of a few weeks of their lives so I doubt rosie is annoying, just tired.

No need to hide it, every new parents are sleep deprived and tired.

I'm glad they are moving to a different house and I'm sure it's part of the great year both are having.

First Ziggy than their forever home and all the spons they do this year.
I notice they are doing more, I guess feeding a new born and moving to a bigger house is costly.

They always said they wanted to stay in the Cotswolds because it's a great place and in sure they want ziggy to grow up in a peacock place.
Plus it's not far from London

Really happy for them and the last vlog with both of them playing with ziggy.

Rose look so smitten and in love with him

Guestnews
Reactions:

Post by Guestnews »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they are such a beautiful family

Guest35
Reactions:

Post by Guest35 »

Does anyone remember the livestream (post Ziggy) when they were talking about butt sex? What month was it?

Guest 2788
Reactions:

Post by Guest 2788 »

I’m pretty sure it was the first members live stream right after he was born. Then again in last week’s podcast (not the new one).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Their newest podcast is just a rant about a few random negative comments they've had about their parenting and ok I understand it must be incredibly annoying, but I wish they wouldn't give so much attention to stuff like this. They're quite lucky they don't get heavily trolled or anything and negative comments on their videos are very minimal, I don't understand why they give it the time of day and let it bother them so much.

Guest45
Reactions:

Post by Guest45 »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 13:31
Their newest podcast is just a rant about a few random negative comments they've had about their parenting and ok I understand it must be incredibly annoying, but I wish they wouldn't give so much attention to stuff like this. They're quite lucky they don't get heavily trolled or anything and negative comments on their videos are very minimal, I don't understand why they give it the time of day and let it bother them so much.
It almost seemed like they didn’t have a good topic ready and decided to use the time to bitch. I’m sure most of the people are just trying to be helpful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't think they should really be posting their baby on the internet tbh? Like maybe one or two pictures but he can't consent to being in the videos so they should at least try to hide his face. It just weirds me out when parents do that with their kids.

Guest8709
Reactions:

Post by Guest8709 »

It weirds me out when people think that they can tell people what they can and can’t do with their own babies. Like wtf do you care?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 13:31
I guess because everyone has a limit how much they can take without committing back

About the post of them showing ziggy, will you stop telling people how and what to do with their babies?