Rose and Rosie

Reactions:

Re: Rose and Rosie

Post by Guest »

Rosie talked a bit about why they share Ziggy on SM on this weeks podcast episode and defended their decision. They also talked about people saying they're in a "failed marriage" I wonder if they do actually still read here despite claims they don't lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2021, 19:57
You’re arguing something that has NOTHING to do with the point. I’m just saying they do well but not well enough to fake a whole life for.

Christ yourself.
I'm a DA that so sick of you insulting people. Stop making fun of people and calling them insane or mentally ill. You're disgusting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 11:25
Rosie talked a bit about why they share Ziggy on SM on this weeks podcast episode and defended their decision. They also talked about people saying they're in a "failed marriage" I wonder if they do actually still read here despite claims they don't lol
The failed marriage comment was to their latest videos on YouTube. I saw the comment

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 11:49
Guest wrote:
You’re arguing something that has NOTHING to do with the point. I’m just saying they do well but not well enough to fake a whole life for.

Christ yourself.
I'm a DA that so sick of you insulting people. Stop making fun of people and calling them insane or mentally ill. You're disgusting.
What are you talking about? Are you okay? Cause it says nothing of the sort in my comment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2021, 11:49
Guest wrote:

Christ yourself.
So you think a mentally stable person would create a whole blog about how Ziggy is actually not a donor baby but is actually the result of an affair Rosie had with her mate?

Saki888
Veteran
Reactions: 198

Post by Saki888 »

Delete that shit , people who made those blogs are mentally disturbed. I'm sure they're on here too , I say too the ones who made that blog seek mental health asap . This is really cringe ......... fucked up cringe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They really are just the cutest family. I love how they balance each other out so well. I’m such a fan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rosie latest Instagram of all the family chilling in bed is the cutest

Rose, rosie, ziggy, flin and the dogs all together on their bed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think that now that Ziggy is getting more active, it’s going to be hard for them to produce the same amount of content.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not necessarily. There are ways to keep a baby engaged without sitting on top of them. But Rosie really does seem like a helicopter parent. He was content as shit just sitting in his little bouncy chair staring at the monkey and she was all over him. It’s okay for them to have a little independence.

Not criticizing at all. It’s their baby and they can do what they want. I just see how that can lead to codependency issues on his part down the line.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

1). Why did Dylan come out from behind the dumpster in episode 3 when they all met in the parking lot? That was so weird.

2). If they pair him with Allison I’m seriously going to barf. He’s gross. So gross. He not only fucked her sister but his victim mentality is disgusting. Why didn’t he go to the police? Nothing was stopping him. UNLESS he knew it was Allison all along. Which at this point in the story is plausible.

3). I think our theories are going to be sooo much better than what the show comes up with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wrong thread. Feel free to delete. Sorry!

Saki888
Veteran

Post by Saki888 »

ten years :wub: :wub: :wub:
Happy Anniversary to best couple in the world. The love they have has created so much. Very,very happy for them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So rose and rosie celebrated their 10 years anniversary.

Where's all trolls who said rosie will leave rose and go back to man?

Saki888
Veteran

Post by Saki888 »

There's nothing fake about that. That's happiness and love. I have never seen them as as they're right now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was very emotional with what rosie wrote about rose, so beautiful and full of love

Wish I had this kind of thing

They both look in another cloud of happiness and its wonderful to see

Plus, ziggy is so chubby and cute I can't handle it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saki888 wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 04:17
ten years :wub: :wub: :wub:
Happy Anniversary to best couple in the world. The love they have has created so much. Very,very happy for them
They really are the best couple in the world

שה' ישמור עליהן ככה מאושרות ושמחות

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They really are just so in love. It’s so beautiful to see.

On another note, they both seem like they are such natural mothers. Rose seems to be the chill, go with the flow mom while Rosie seems to be the overprotective mom. It’s really sweet how they seem to balance each other out in everything they do.

I really hope Rose is successful in her pregnancy journey. If they do end up doing IVF (which seems most likely now with how little sperm they have and the increased chances of carrying to term) the chances of multiple babies increases so much. So I’m so interested to see where this brings them. Can’t wait!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saki888 wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 05:35

There's nothing fake about that. That's happiness and love. I have never seen them as as they're right now
If you are going to say this at least don't use an image they clearly posed for. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Saki888
Veteran

Post by Saki888 »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 21:39
Saki888 wrote:

If you are going to say this at least don't use an image they clearly posed for. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
WTF is wrong with you? It was a beautiful post and picture of the happiest days in their life of when they became parents. I know you're and jealous but.... You are straight up straight up cringe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dnft:

I mean it’s clearly some kind of weird fetish for them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This troll is more wrong than ever :blinkwide:
https://sysad.org/posts/3007507

Saki888
Veteran

Post by Saki888 »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 16:00
The insanity of this person.... They need to seek medical attention right away

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The insanity!

That’s a pretty elaborate lie for upper middle of the road You Tubers. I can’t imagine any amount of money would make someone be “forced” to be impregnated by their “partners” lover. Not to mention Rose was the first one pregnant.

How convoluted is this person’s mind to think this up? They seriously need a hobby and a life.

They do know that nothing they say can be verified right? It’s literally just made up.

And that picture is from a photo shoot. I don’t they’ve claimed it wasn’t.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm never going to answer or address the troll he/she dont exist to me. Just do the same

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saki888 wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 22:46
Guest wrote:
Saki888 wrote:

WTF is wrong with you? It was a beautiful post and picture of the happiest days in their life of when they became parents. I know you're and jealous but.... You are straight up straight up cringe.
I'm a DA actually and I like R & R. Are you trying to suggest all Instagram photos from their "public" accounts aren't posed for? If so, you sound as insane as the troll. My point stands.... if you want to prove the troll wrong don't use posed images from their work accounts. Also, you don't know them and acting like you do is cringe, they aren't fictional TV characters for you to add headcanon to. Yikes.

Saki888
Veteran

Post by Saki888 »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 22:04
Saki888 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Saki888 wrote:

I'm a DA actually and I like R & R. Are you trying to suggest all Instagram photos from their "public" accounts aren't posed for? If so, you sound as insane as the troll. My point stands.... if you want to prove the troll wrong don't use posed images from their work accounts. Also, you don't know them and acting like you do is cringe, they aren't fictional TV characters for you to add headcanon to. Yikes.
Omfg!!! So they aren't allowed to pics on Instagram without money agenda? That picture was from the birth of their baby. Why would they not post something related to child's birth on their anniversary? Jezz that was a special moment for them and of course they're going post pics of it. There's more to that pic than just posing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saki888 wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 22:15
Guest wrote:
Saki888 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Saki888 wrote:

Omfg!!! So they aren't allowed to pics on Instagram without money agenda? That picture was from the birth of their baby. Why would they not post something related to child's birth on their anniversary? Jezz that was a special moment for them and of course they're going post pics of it. There's more to that pic than just posing
Oh my god stop... :rofl: This is why R & R have to have separate private social media accounts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 16:00
You could actually be sued for libel for many of these claims. Please just stop.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They have separate social media accounts because they are two people not a joint entity.

And their Instagrams go back to before/right around the time they met.

It’s not new.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SA Disregard above post. I read it wrong.

They actually said they don’t know why they even have those accounts. All they do is dirty message each other. 😂😂😂

Saki888
Veteran

Post by Saki888 »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 22:33
Saki888 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Saki888 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh my god stop... :rofl: This is why R & R have to have separate private social media accounts.
So you think they posted that pic above the happiest day of their lives, the birth of their son , as nothing more than a cash grab? It's you that needs to stop

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saki888 wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 23:14
Guest wrote:
Saki888 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Saki888 wrote:

So you think they posted that pic above the happiest day of their lives, the birth of their son , as nothing more than a cash grab? It's you that needs to stop
No I don't, you've made that up. I said it's a posed photo on their public Instagram and it doesn't highlight the point you were trying to make. Nah, it's still you that needs to stop. You're not their body guard... you are going beyond the line of being a fan. Grow up.

Saki888
Veteran

Post by Saki888 »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 23:36
Saki888 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Saki888 wrote:
Guest wrote:

No I don't, you've made that up. I said it's a posed photo on their public Instagram and it doesn't highlight the point you were trying to make. Nah, it's still you that needs to stop. You're not their body guard... you are going beyond the line of being a fan. Grow up.
Nah that's exactly you where doing when you called it "posing" whixh this pic is clearly not

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why feeding the troll?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saki888 wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 23:38
Guest wrote:
Saki888 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Saki888 wrote:

Nah that's exactly you where doing when you called it "posing" whixh this pic is clearly not
No it isn't. Since when did "posing" = "gets money". I never said that at all you liar. You seem to make a habit out of twisting and lying about people posts or making wild assumptions - just because you think something about somebody else's post that doesn't make it true

Of course the picture is posed for on that account.... Unless you think a camera floats around and follows them all day. Seriously, nobody said they were "paid for it". It's how social media works for YouTubers, don't tell me you think they do all this stuff themselves...... ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 04:26
Why feeding the troll?
Why are you accusing me of being a troll? There is an element to Youtube.... a lot if manufactured including social media accounts. That's the truth. If you want to pretend you know all about them and their life, then you are just as bad as the poster posting things about their marriage being fake. lmao. I mean, yes R & R are married and have a kid.... but people are fooling themselves if they think they know all about them, their thoughts, their feelings, their life from a few videos. Believe me - you don't know them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 14:43
Saki888 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Saki888 wrote:
Guest wrote:

No it isn't. Since when did "posing" = "gets money". I never said that at all you liar. You seem to make a habit out of twisting and lying about people posts or making wild assumptions - just because you think something about somebody else's post that doesn't make it true

Of course the picture is posed for on that account.... Unless you think a camera floats around and follows them all day. Seriously, nobody said they were "paid for it". It's how social media works for YouTubers, don't tell me you think they do all this stuff themselves...... ^o)
Surely all pictures on Instagram are posed unless someone catches them off guard

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 15:06
Guest wrote:
Saki888 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Saki888 wrote:

Surely all pictures on Instagram are posed unless someone catches them off guard
Lol right? People act like it's exclusively influencers who "manufacture" their social media posts. Everyone does it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love the YouTube live streams, but I don't understand the people who donate every time. I think the live streams are nice, but it seems kind of condescending to give them money on top of the memberships.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 01:14
I love the YouTube live streams, but I don't understand the people who donate every time. I think the live streams are nice, but it seems kind of condescending to give them money on top of the memberships.
I mean who cares, if people want to give sure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Loved loved loved their latest pod cast!

And based on their most recent video they totally read the L Chat!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2021, 22:42

That's sad if they do read here when they've said multiple times that they don't anymore or don't care, obviously they do. That's why trolls are OTT here because they think R&R are gonna read what they say.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Nov 2021, 22:42

They don't read it, they talk about the troll that say they fake their whole relationship because theres someone who comment constantly when they upload a video and call them fake married

I saw it myself 3 times and reported him and he keeps opening a different user.

I can find print screen it next time, rose once addressed it on a story.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love how unabashedly unashamed Rosie is about liking butt sex. It cracks me up. She does not care. Not something for me at all but I love the sex positivity behind it.

And just a side note, they do not seem like a couple that would do that. No judgment about it. Just from my perspective they just don’t so when they talk about it it makes me laugh for some reason. Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I disagree, they so look like the couple that wilk expirament with anything and be open to anything that their partner wants to do or wants to try things with the other (besides dolls or thressome)

Rosie was never ashamed to talk about sex and what she likes, rose is a little embarrassed at times.

They are so cute, it was funny to know that after rosie gave birth they were madly horny for each other and had so much intense love the desire (their quote).

What a beautiful family, wish I had what they have.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No, I agree about the experimental part totally. I just mean like regularly. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ziggy is one of the ugliest babies I’ve ever seen, it’s a shame really.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Nov 2021, 00:21
Ziggy is one of the ugliest babies I’ve ever seen, it’s a shame really.
Why is it a shame? are you a pedo or something? :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 12:41
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 15:06
Guest wrote:
Saki888 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol right? People act like it's exclusively influencers who "manufacture" their social media posts. Everyone does it.
THATS WHAT I WAS SAYING YOU DUMMIES. Then some idiot tried to claim I was saying they were getting paid to pose. I didn't say that at all.

ffs. :rofl: