Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 22:14
Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 21:02
Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 18:10
Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 18:05
It’s Alison’s birthday today! I wonder what her and Kate will do to celebrate?
Are you for real? I think we allllllll know how they will celebrate :shehumper: Alison gonna get someeeeeee 😂
Does anyone on here actually know for sure if they’re still together? I saw on Reddit somewhere recently that someone said that they weren’t. I wasn’t sure if that was true or not, or if anyone on here has actual proof
They were together as of the finale.
Can anyone tag where they saw that on reddit?
I’m sure they still are, and if they aren’t....I’ve been a fan of Kate’s for 10+ years and she is NEVER single or for long. Gold star serial monogamist. If they did break up I would guess it’s because Kate probably wants to be free to try some Aussie girls out while she’s down under.

Reactions:

Re: Kate Mckinnon

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 22:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are you for real? I think we allllllll know how they will celebrate :shehumper: Alison gonna get someeeeeee 😂
Does anyone on here actually know for sure if they’re still together? I saw on Reddit somewhere recently that someone said that they weren’t. I wasn’t sure if that was true or not, or if anyone on here has actual proof
I’m sure they still are, and if they aren’t....I’ve been a fan of Kate’s for 10+ years and she is NEVER single or for long. Gold star serial monogamist. If they did break up I would guess it’s because Kate probably wants to be free to try some Aussie girls out while she’s down under.
Can also confirm they were together at the season finale. Whether they're casually dating or serious is another story.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 22:52
Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2021, 22:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Can also confirm they were together at the season finale. Whether they're casually dating or serious is another story.
They've been together for 2 years, it's serious lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We know now but Joseph confirmed the commercial was what they were shooting last week in his stories.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dennis Quaid cast as Rick Kirkham in Joe Exotic. More castings listed in the article or if you expand the tweet.

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/joe-ex ... 234988007/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

From May 13

Kate McKinnon’s ‘Joe Exotic’ Drama Will Be Exclusive to Peacock

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/t ... 234952450/

"After announcing that the series based on the Wondery podcast of the same name would air across NBC, USA Network and Peacock, the media company’s new streaming and TV regime has decided that the content of the limited series would be best suited for its streamer..."

“Joe Exotic is shaping up to be a bold and provocative drama and perfectly suited for Peacock, where we can push the envelope and truly bring the story to life in a way that we would be unable to do on broadcast television,” said Susan Rovner, chairman of entertainment content at NBCUniversal Television and Streaming..."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At the end of May I was in contact with someone who knows someone working on Joe Exotic. I asked if they knew the filming dates and they said filming might be starting in a couple months (so maybe end of June early July?) they also said production wraps in November? I didn't ask further questions as I didn't want to seem like a bother but I'm wondering if production wrapping in November includes filming or if it's just the deadline to finalise editing etc for the show?
I'm not sure but if filming ends in November then I guess it's a slim chance Kate will be returning to snl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 07:03
At the end of May I was in contact with someone who knows someone working on Joe Exotic. I asked if they knew the filming dates and they said filming might be starting in a couple months (so maybe end of June early July?) they also said production wraps in November? I didn't ask further questions as I didn't want to seem like a bother but I'm wondering if production wrapping in November includes filming or if it's just the deadline to finalise editing etc for the show?
I'm not sure but if filming ends in November then I guess it's a slim chance Kate will be returning to snl.
I bet November is the deadline to have everything finished. I can see filming a mini series taking 5 months. But I still don't think Kate is coming back to SNL.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I bet November is the deadline to have everything finished. I can see filming a mini series taking 5 months. But I still don't think Kate is coming back to SNL.
[/quote]

I just re-watched (for the hundredth time!) the Season 46 finale's cold open/farewell. At the end Kenan says, "See everybody at Thanksgiving!" That's the end of November in the USA. Kate finishes filming in November. Coincidence??? And is the show really not coming back til then?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 14:39
I just re-watched (for the hundredth time!) the Season 46 finale's cold open/farewell. At the end Kenan says, "See everybody at Thanksgiving!" That's the end of November in the USA. Kate finishes filming in November. Coincidence??? And is the show really not coming back til then?
[/quote]

I can't remember the context in which he says that but I'm pretty sure it was a joke. SNL always comes back at the end of September/beginning of October. I guess it's possible that she could come back and just start the season late but I really doubt it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
[/quote]

Maybe due to covid, November was their best option to bring back snl? I mean thinking about it, November is a long way away BUT it also depends on when filming starts. They might organise getting all actors together for a table read before going to Australia, then they'll have to quarantine obviously and then probably organise another table read again in Australia as one of the writers and a few creators of the show have been there since last month. It usually takes 3 months to film a mini series so let's say she starts in July the latest, that would take til September/October to wrap and even then it would still clash with when snl is supposed to return.

It seems unlikely that Kate could be returning. There's always the other possibility that she misses a few eps as well but idk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 15:14
Guest wrote:
Maybe due to covid, November was their best option to bring back snl? I mean thinking about it, November is a long way away BUT it also depends on when filming starts. They might organise getting all actors together for a table read before going to Australia, then they'll have to quarantine obviously and then probably organise another table read again in Australia as one of the writers and a few creators of the show have been there since last month. It usually takes 3 months to film a mini series so let's say she starts in July the latest, that would take til September/October to wrap and even then it would still clash with when snl is supposed to return.

It seems unlikely that Kate could be returning. There's always the other possibility that she misses a few eps as well but idk.
[/quote]

Kate’s going to be gone till November? That sounds really long to film what is most likely an 8 episode tv show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 15:14
Guest wrote:

[/quote]

They didn't have any problem bringing SNL back at the usual time last year when covid was really bad in New York so that won't be an issue this time around.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has anyone gotten a pet portrait from Emily? How much are they? Just wondering. I don't want to ask her when I know I'm watching my spending.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 03:00
Has anyone gotten a pet portrait from Emily? How much are they? Just wondering. I don't want to ask her when I know I'm watching my spending.
She mentions pricing in the second photo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Deux Moi on Instagram posted a picture of Kate and Alison walking in the UWS together in their story today

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 18:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Deux Moi on Instagram posted a picture of Kate and Alison walking in the UWS together in their story today

Cant find the username on Instagram

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 18:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cant find the username on Instagram
Ditto

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I had to search on Google for it to finally appear.

https://www.instagram.com/deuxmoi/?hl=en

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 18:38

Awww that’s cute that Alison is wearing Kate’s backpack

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 18:44
Guest wrote:

Do they live together?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

My bad I didn't realize my phone added the space

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 19:20
Guest wrote:

My bad I didn't realize my phone added the space
Obviously I'm not bright enough for this. All I'm seeing are pictures of people like the Olsen twins, etc. Not a couple of nice UWS dykes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 18:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Do they live together?
I would assume so, they’ve been going steady for 3 years now... that’s a long time for a lesbian relationship lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 22:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Do they live together?
I would assume so, they’ve been going steady for 3 years now... that’s a long time for a lesbian relationship lol
I think they’ve been together since spring or summer of 2019? That’s when they were first seen together anyway. Because I think Kate was still with Ivanna in at least January of 2019

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 23:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Do they live together?
I think they’ve been together since spring or summer of 2019? That’s when they were first seen together anyway. Because I think Kate was still with Ivanna in at least January of 2019
Honestly I think they take turns staying at each others places. Which would make sense because Alison only just found an apartment in New York and I don't see Kate moving out from her own.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 23:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Do they live together?
Honestly I think they take turns staying at each others places. Which would make sense because Alison only just found an apartment in New York and I don't see Kate moving out from her own.
I feel like they spend more time at Alison’s than Kate’s. Last time Kate was on Ellen’s show she said that Nino doesn’t let her sleep and if she has guests over ( obvs her partner) that he is loud and kinda disruptive. Way to blame the cat Kate 😆 , I’m sure when it comes to noise they are louder in the bedroom than Nino would ever be lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 01:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Do they live together?
I feel like they spend more time at Alison’s than Kate’s. Last time Kate was on Ellen’s show she said that Nino doesn’t let her sleep and if she has guests over ( obvs her partner) that he is loud and kinda disruptive. Way to blame the cat Kate 😆 , I’m sure when it comes to noise they are louder in the bedroom than Nino would ever be lol
She did not say anything about guests at all lmao. She simply said that when she closes the door he'll be up early scratching on it (I think for food?) and then leaves a turd for her to walk out to if she doesn't come out. Or something along the lines of that. It's coming to the point where I think you people just want to incorporate Kate's sex life into any conversation you can.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 01:52
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 01:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She did not say anything about guests at all lmao. She simply said that when she closes the door he'll be up early scratching on it (I think for food?) and then leaves a turd for her to walk out to if she doesn't come out. Or something along the lines of that. It's coming to the point where I think you people just want to incorporate Kate's sex life into any conversation you can.
Well yeah everyone here believes Kate is not only talented but a sexual god... if you are a lesbian and you like Kate there’s no way you can’t think of her in a sexual way. None of us will ever have a chance with her but It can be fun to speculate and talk about her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why would you mention that without posting a screenshot. Seems entirely pointless since every bit of online news or activity about Kate is posted here with a link or a screen shot. You people make me laugh lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 10:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why would you mention that without posting a screenshot. Seems entirely pointless since every bit of online news or activity about Kate is posted here with a link or a screen shot. You people make me laugh lol

https://i.postimg.cc/MKPDLzn8/Screensho ... tagram.jpg

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 10:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thanks for posting the picture. They look very well suited. I hope she's found her home.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kate will be in DC's Superpets! Set to come out next year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

gest
Reactions:

Post by gest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cute? Sounds like she's her servant.

gest
Reactions:

Post by gest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Looks like she's her servant as well walking behind her all the time lol nice. If it's even them... it does look a bit like Kate from the back though to be fair.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

gest wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 20:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Looks like she's her servant as well walking behind her all the time lol nice. If it's even them... it does look a bit like Kate from the back though to be fair.
It’s very obviously them lol, and I’m sure Alison is carrying her backpack to be attentive and nice not to be a servant lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"Servant"... kinda harsh. It is so obviously them. Even more so A.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

gest wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 20:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sensing some butteriness and jealously here 😂 You wish you were carrying Kate’s backpack 😉

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 23:31
gest wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 20:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sensing some butteriness and jealously here 😂 You wish you were carrying Kate’s backpack 😉
On the contrary, that was a very innocent comment...... But yeah, of course, we're ALL jealous and wish we could be carrying Kate's backpack lol. Chillll outt

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A servant... Because she's carrying her girlfriends backpack.... Has it ever occurred to you that she... I don't know... Offered to carry it? And they're quite obviously walking next to each other? Some of you just love stirring up drama. Sad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 01:21
A servant... Because she's carrying her girlfriends backpack.... Has it ever occurred to you that she... I don't know... Offered to carry it? And they're quite obviously walking next to each other? Some of you just love stirring up drama. Sad.
The people stirring up drama are obviously jealous...they see that K and A are going steady after 3 years and they just can’t handle it. FFs grow up... none of us will ever have her so just get over it and be happy that she’s in love!

gest
Reactions:

Post by gest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 02:14
Guest wrote:
The people stirring up drama are obviously jealous...they see that K and A are going steady after 3 years and they just can’t handle it. FFs grow up... none of us will ever have her so just get over it and be happy that she’s in love!
I think you all need to wake up. Don't you find it strange that if they have been in a relationship for all of 3 years like some of you believe that the media/paparazzi haven't reported on it? The media obviously contact Kate's representatives to either confirm or deny what they see. So for Kate to neither confirm or deny a supposed 3 year serious relationship means what? Lol yeah, exactly. Have a great day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:angel:
gest wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 10:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think you all need to wake up. Don't you find it strange that if they have been in a relationship for all of 3 years like some of you believe that the media/paparazzi haven't reported on it? The media obviously contact Kate's representatives to either confirm or deny what they see. So for Kate to neither confirm or deny a supposed 3 year serious relationship means what? Lol yeah, exactly. Have a great day.
Are you implying they aren't together? Because paparazzi or the media haven't confirmed their relationship status? Are? You? For? Real? Miss ma'am I think YOU need to wake up. Firstly... When does Kate EVER get shot by paps? Like ever? On the rare occasion? Ok fine but not so much for paparazzi to start batting eyes like OMG KATE MCKINNON HAS A GIRLFRIEND AHHHH. You do know Kate is not that famous right? She's a pretty lowkey celebrity. I really don't think the media care all too much about her relationship status when they don't care much about her alone compared to bigger stars. And I doubt anyone contacts Kate's team wanting to know the tea about her dating life? Y'all are delusional. The only people who truly care about who she's dating are the people on here and the people on her only.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 11:33
gest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are you implying they aren't together? Because paparazzi or the media haven't confirmed their relationship status? Are? You? For? Real? Miss ma'am I think YOU need to wake up. Firstly... When does Kate EVER get shot by paps? Like ever? On the rare occasion? Ok fine but not so much for paparazzi to start batting eyes like OMG KATE MCKINNON HAS A GIRLFRIEND AHHHH. You do know Kate is not that famous right? She's a pretty lowkey celebrity. I really don't think the media care all too much about her relationship status when they don't care much about her alone compared to bigger stars. And I doubt anyone contacts Kate's team wanting to know the tea about her dating life? Y'all are delusional. The only people who truly care about who she's dating are the people on here and the people on her only.
Also why would she confirm nor deny it if it’s..... blatantly obvious they are together. Like what’s there to explain? Lol. I’m sure she feels it’s no ones business but hers. And if the media did approach about it... she doesn’t have to answer it if she doesn’t want to. I swear some of you are so immature and jealous that even if K and A got married one day and there were wedding pictures everywhere..y’all would still be saying “but are they together? Like romantically? Maybe she’s her assistant?” Like grow up....you’re never going to have her so just be happy for her that she’s in love

Guest27282
Reactions:

Post by Guest27282 »

gest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't think the media would really give a shit unless she was dating another celebrity or she brought her to an award show or a premiere. They didn't make any effort to report on Jackie until after Kate took her to the emmys and they were together for 2 years by then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm shocked that someone's vehemently denying their relationship lol

Reactions:

Post by 3828282 »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 17:25
I'm shocked that someone's vehemently denying their relationship lol
They do this every time she dates anyone 🙄

gest
Reactions:

Post by gest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 13:08
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 11:33
gest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Also why would she confirm nor deny it if it’s..... blatantly obvious they are together. Like what’s there to explain? Lol. I’m sure she feels it’s no ones business but hers. And if the media did approach about it... she doesn’t have to answer it if she doesn’t want to. I swear some of you are so immature and jealous that even if K and A got married one day and there were wedding pictures everywhere..y’all would still be saying “but are they together? Like romantically? Maybe she’s her assistant?” Like grow up....you’re never going to have her so just be happy for her that she’s in love
Blatantly obvious they're together? Judging by that picture that was posted Kate's not interested lol. Open your eyes and look at the body language. They don't look like a couple at all, but you all carry on seeing what you want to see. Who even took that picture anyway? It was probably one of kates stalkers on here judging by the angle and the desperation to keep trying to prove her and alison are together. If there were wedding pictures you'd have to be delusional to deny they're together, but there's no solid proof at all they're even together, is there? At most they've probably been sleeping together. You sound like straight people for gods sake, you see two lesbians together and you just assume they're in a relationship. Get a grip. You sound ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think you're actually way off base. Where is all this coming from? Most of us really like Kate and respect her relationships, at least enough not to call her potential partners such as Alison names like "servant." Now that is ridiculous.