Reactions: 18

Post by GUEST_USER »

She makes her premiere April 7.

NY Post

Originally posted on 2012-04-01 19:02:00

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well this is weird!!

So ... I guess we have a new thread now?!

Here is a link to the original
Kate McKinnon; SNL's first openly gay cast member

guestor
Reactions:

Post by guestor »

Her possible new girlfriend:
Ivanna Shakno (They are/were travelling togethert in Cambodia)
Image Image

Granny Mush
Reactions: 5

Post by Granny Mush »

Happy Birthday to this lovely lady!

The_Theso_Spy
Reactions: 0

Post by The_Theso_Spy »

:bigcry: everything's gone :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sad day. But here's a silver lining; this is way easier to use than that spam site was. That really was a pain in the ass.

?ó?£?î?ó?£?î?ó?£?î?ó?£?î?
Reactions:

Post by ?ó?£?î?ó?£?î?ó?£?î?ó?£?î? »

Gosh this is weird. I was just getting used to spam. Damn. :crybabe:

Granny Mush

Post by Granny Mush »

It really is strange!

For better or for worse our old thread was a little community with it's own history. It does feels very odd to be relocated and to have to leave all our stuff behind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know why they changed over to this site?

Granny Mush

Post by Granny Mush »

Guest wrote:Does anyone know why they changed over to this site?
Yeah, there is a post about it here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Granny Mush wrote:
Guest wrote:Does anyone know why they changed over to this site?
Yeah, there is a post about it here
Damn. Hopefully this site works out better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

and i just created an account on spam

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:and i just created an account on spam

Same. Oh well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was wondering what was going on. This new site seems a lot better.

Ring225
Reactions: 1

Post by Ring225 »

Sooo is Kate back in the States yet or?

holtzylover
Reactions: 7

Post by holtzylover »

Ring225 wrote:Sooo is Kate back in the States yet or?
No one has posted about seeing her but that doesn't really mean anything...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

holtzylover wrote:
Ring225 wrote:Sooo is Kate back in the States yet or?
No one has posted about seeing her but that doesn't really mean anything...
If she's not back yet she will be soon. She'll have to go back to work next week!

Granny Mush

Post by Granny Mush »

See that Rachel Brosnahan has been announced as first SNL host of 2019.

Thoughts?

Ring225
Reactions: 1

Post by Ring225 »

Granny Mush wrote:See that Rachel Brosnahan has been announced as first SNL host of 2019.

Thoughts?
I am 10000% stoked!
1 Image

DebetteGoldry
Reactions:

Post by DebetteGoldry »

Ring225 wrote:
Granny Mush wrote:See that Rachel Brosnahan has been announced as first SNL host of 2019.

Thoughts?
I am 10000% stoked!
I'm so excited about her I'm trying to justify taking the Megabus from Toronto to do the standby line...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thoughts?
I'm not very familiar with her but I'm just glad it's a female host. Too many men this season.

Reactions:

I wonder if she'll attend the Dorian Awards this weekend? I don't think she did last year because SNL fell on the 13th, so there is a possibility she might right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DebetteGoldry,Jan 7 2019, 05:46 PM wrote:
I am 10000% stoked!
I'm so excited about her I'm trying to justify taking the Megabus from Toronto to do the standby line...[/QUOTE]

You should. What have you got to lose.

Reactions:

guestor
Reactions:

Post by guestor »

?ó?£?î?ó?£?î?ó?£?î?ó?£?î?ó?£?î wrote:https://twitter.com/idkchristina_/status/10...9922155520?s=19

Is she travelling alone? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guestor wrote:

Is she travelling alone?  :hmmm:
I guess if she's with Ivanna the person probably didn't know who she is.

Reactions:

OT maybe I'm over thinking things but I sort of feel bad for them if they are being intimate at the moment. There was one fan that tagged Ivanna in the photo of Kate at the airport that said they were together which really bothered me because of course Ivanna's going to see it in her notifications. It isn't like she gets non stop notifications. There's also fans that are posting photos of the both of them with captions asking if they'd be compatible or fishing for other people's opinions on it (some being negative and positive) and you know it isn't hard to find these posts so I'm just hoping they haven't become overwhelmed or uncomfortable by any of it. Especially if they aren't dating. It would just be weird to read things like that.
I don't know. Maybe I am over thinking it but Ivanna was posting up until the photo of Kate circled around so I hope everything's ok and that the fans who apparently don't know their boundaries haven't ruined things for them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

?ó?£?î?ó?£?î?ó?£?î?ó?£?î?ó?£?î wrote:OT maybe I'm over thinking things but I sort of feel bad for them if they are being intimate at the moment. There was one fan that tagged Ivanna in the photo of Kate at the airport that said they were together which really bothered me because of course Ivanna's going to see it in her notifications. It isn't like she gets non stop notifications. There's also fans that are posting photos of the both of them with captions asking if they'd be compatible or fishing for other people's opinions on it (some being negative and positive) and you know it isn't hard to find these posts so I'm just hoping they haven't become overwhelmed or uncomfortable by any of it. Especially if they aren't dating. It would just be weird to read things like that.
I don't know. Maybe I am over thinking it but Ivanna was posting up until the photo of Kate circled around so I hope everything's ok and that the fans who apparently don't know their boundaries haven't ruined things for them.
Agreed. The fandom went WAY overboard with this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

?ó?£?î?ó?£?î?ó?£?î?ó?£?î?ó?£?î wrote:I wonder if she'll attend the Dorian Awards this weekend? I don't think she did last year because SNL fell on the 13th, so there is a possibility she might right?
Are these awards televised/filmed? I have to admit I've never heard of them before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They aren't televised. I'm nof sure if they're filmed at all but I don't think so.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do scorpios and Capricorns do well together?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I guess if she's with Ivanna the person probably didn't know who she is.
I would think if it was the movie was inflight entertainment they would know who she was...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ivanna definitely stop posting once everyone figured it out. Maybe the woman never saw the movie before and only realized afterwards that Ivanna is in it as well?

Reactions:

Guest wrote:
I would think if it was the movie was inflight entertainment they would know who she was...

She was probably skimming through the list of movies not actually watching it. That's what *I* got from the tweet at least. To be fair Ivanna doesn't really look like herself in the movie either. Like obviously they're both traveling home or to another destination together lol.

Guest_guest
Reactions:

Post by Guest_guest »

Guest wrote:
Not necessarily. I know for sure who Kate McKinnon is and would recognize her on the spot but I have no idea who the other girl is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So, is Kate Jewish or not? She's made a few Hebrew references, not to mention her love for the jewish women

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:So, is Kate Jewish or not? She's made a few Hebrew references, not to mention her love for the jewish women
I don't think so. I remember Julie Goldman talking about being Jewish back in the celesbian days and Kate never said anything, and I've never seen her mention anywhere else either. I feel like she would've mentioned it at least once in the span of her career.

Reactions:

Guest wrote:
I don't think so. I remember Julie Goldman talking about being Jewish back in the celesbian days and Kate never said anything, and I've never seen her mention anywhere else either. I feel like she would've mentioned it at least once in the span of her career.
She might be a little Jewish from some part of her family but I think her parents are Scottish and German (?) Campbell her mother's birth name originates from Scotland. Berthold originates from Germany.

Granny Mush

Post by Granny Mush »

Guest wrote:So, is Kate Jewish or not? She's made a few Hebrew references, not to mention her love for the jewish women
I think this was discussed a few times in on the old thread and if my memory serves me correct the conclusion each time was that she wasn't. Her family seems to have had connections with Christian Churches.

The_Theso_Spy
Reactions: 0

Post by The_Theso_Spy »

Granny Mush wrote:
I think this was discussed a few times in on the old thread and if my memory serves me correct the conclusion each time was that she wasn't. Her family seems to have had connections with Christian Churches.
she and her family are not jewish. they are/were members of the sea cliff methodist church. her family wasn't even very religious until her father got diagnosed with cancer, well at least her father became religious in his last years and the sea cliff methodist church helped paying his medical bills by starting the michael berthold fund.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

?ó?£?î?ó?£?î?ó?£?î?ó?£?î?ó?£?î wrote:

She was probably skimming through the list of movies not actually watching it. That's what *I* got from the tweet at least. To be fair Ivanna doesn't really look like herself in the movie either. Like obviously they're both traveling home or to another destination together lol.
I don't think it's obvious they are both traveling home or to another destination together. I don't always return home from holiday the same time as my so, sometimes I stay at the location and vice versa.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest_guest wrote:
Not necessarily. I know for sure who Kate McKinnon is and would recognize her on the spot but I have no idea who the other girl is.
True story, I for sure know who she is and I didn't recognize her in nyc, only realized she was right there after looking at pictures.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: True story, I for sure know who she is and I didn't recognize her in nyc, only realized she was right there after looking at pictures.
When did you see her? :O

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
When did you see her? :O
Little over a year ago, near Rockefeller plaza. I go at least once a month to nyc to visit friends and I've never noticed her except in the picture I took ú my nyc friends all work on Broadway and in tv so I'm sure I've seen her more and just never noticed her.

Reactions:

The girl who saw Kate on her flight was at the Hong Kong airport so they also went to Hong Kong. Maybe for Kate's birthday considering she was at the Cambodian airport the day before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

?ó?£?î?ó?£?î?ó?£?î?ó?£?î?ó?£?î wrote:The girl who saw Kate on her flight was at the Hong Kong airport so they also went to Hong Kong. Maybe for Kate's birthday considering she was at the Cambodian airport the day before.
or it could just be a transit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

?ó?£?î?ó?£?î?ó?£?î?ó?£?î?ó?£?î wrote:The girl who saw Kate on her flight was at the Hong Kong airport so they also went to Hong Kong. Maybe for Kate's birthday considering she was at the Cambodian airport the day before.
Nah Hong Kong is probably just the connecting flight. Been to Asia quite often and you mostly always transfer in HK for the big international flights.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

well the dorian award went to hannah gadsby. i like her but kate hasn't won anything this season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Nah Hong Kong is probably just the connecting flight. Been to Asia quite often and you mostly always transfer in HK for the big international flights.
yeah

parano
Reactions:

Post by parano »

Does anyone know if Emily follows Ivanna on instagram?