Kate Mckinnon

Reactions:

Re: Kate Mckinnon

Post by Guest »

:wub: Aww She’s still wearing her ring as always, It’s so sweet that the minute she gets home from filming she’s out with her strike sign supporting her wife.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don't know if it's her haircut but it looks like she's put on a bit of tub since we last saw her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kate seems to wear a ring on the same finger consistently, which I think signifies that she has a partner. However, upon closer inspection, it's not the same ring but rather a different design, so it's not an engagement ring.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2023, 14:18
Don't know if it's her haircut but it looks like she's put on a bit of tub since we last saw her
It’s just her baggy outfit. My friend saw her on the Kelly Clarkson show and she looked the same as on SNL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2023, 15:19
Kate seems to wear a ring on the same finger consistently, which I think signifies that she has a partner. However, upon closer inspection, it's not the same ring but rather a different design, so it's not an engagement ring.
Agreed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2023, 16:45
Guest wrote:
Agreed
Their anniversary is coming up, I think it’s 4-5 years which is probably the longest Kate’s been when anyone. Congrats to them and wish them many more years of happiness! :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What was Kate wearing in the interview? Have we asked that already?

saltedkiwi
Reactions:

Post by saltedkiwi »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2023, 20:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Agreed
Their anniversary is coming up, I think it’s 4-5 years which is probably the longest Kate’s been when anyone. Congrats to them and wish them many more years of happiness! :wub:

As we’ve established before, there is no actual proof substantiating their relationship nor do we know they aren’t broken up if they ever even were together. But the day I hear or see proof of this so called “longest relationship”, I will certainly wish them well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

saltedkiwi wrote:
19 May 2023, 02:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Agreed

As we’ve established before, there is no actual proof substantiating their relationship nor do we know they aren’t broken up if they ever even were together. But the day I hear or see proof of this so called “longest relationship”, I will certainly wish them well.
There’s proof they were together in 2019/2020. They went to dinner with an author who posted a picture of them referring to her as Kate’s partner. They were seen together a few times after that. There was one picture of them on a side walk together last summer. That’s really all we have. Certainly no evidence of marriage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2023, 03:35
saltedkiwi wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Agreed

There’s proof they were together in 2019/2020. They went to dinner with an author who posted a picture of them referring to her as Kate’s partner. They were seen together a few times after that. There was one picture of them on a side walk together last summer. That’s really all we have. Certainly no evidence of marriage
Marriage may not be definite but they definitely live together. It’s so nice to see them going strong all these years :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2023, 06:23
Guest wrote:
saltedkiwi wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Any evidence?
Agreed

Marriage may not be definite but they definitely live together. It’s so nice to see them going strong all these years :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kittygirlxox wrote:
18 May 2023, 03:47
I had been seriously considering deleting my Twitter account last week and no I’m so glad I didn’t! 🥰

saltedkiwi
Reactions:

Post by saltedkiwi »

Guest wrote:
saltedkiwi wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Agreed

Would love to see author pic or sidewalk pic or even better- both. Care to post?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t get the obsession with a ring that may or may not mean she’s in a relationship. A ring worn on her right hand by the way, which traditionally for someone in the US doesn’t indicate relationship status, but especially a relationship she clearly doesn’t want made public IF it exists.

What’s the point of speculating knowing if she was a friend you’d be doing something she didn’t want? I’m genuinely curious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 17:01
I don’t get the obsession with a ring that may or may not mean she’s in a relationship. A ring worn on her right hand by the way, which traditionally for someone in the US doesn’t indicate relationship status, but especially a relationship she clearly doesn’t want made public IF it exists.

What’s the point of speculating knowing if she was a friend you’d be doing something she didn’t want? I’m genuinely curious.
For the last 3+ years of her and Alison dating they have both warn rings on their ring fingers, even when Kate was at the goodnights on SNL almost always she’d be wearing the ring. For people who don’t feel that’s enough evidence they should know that there’s evidence online of a vacation home they have together (in both their names) and a car they bought together during the beginning of Covid. This information isn’t really snooping as it’s pretty easy to find. Sounds like a very serious relationship to me lol. I think people obsess over this topic because for long time fans like myself this has been the most serious and longest relationship she’s had and it’s exciting to see it grow and evolve (from the information found) like it hasn’t before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 18:03
Guest wrote:

For the last 3+ years of her and Alison dating they have both warn rings on their ring fingers, even when Kate was at the goodnights on SNL almost always she’d be wearing the ring. For people who don’t feel that’s enough evidence they should know that there’s evidence online of a vacation home they have together (in both their names) and a car they bought together during the beginning of Covid. This information isn’t really snooping as it’s pretty easy to find. Sounds like a very serious relationship to me lol. I think people obsess over this topic because for long time fans like myself this has been the most serious and longest relationship she’s had and it’s exciting to see it grow and evolve (from the information found) like it hasn’t before.
OP's point was "why are you picking through every little crum when kate clearly just wants privacy" and not "who can get a better picture of what her private relationship is like and what makes you care".

You love her so much, and yet you don't respect her boundaries. "it's all easy to find" - girl, most of the things out there are out because someone didn't mind their business. Most times someone shared a tweet about where she's at and who she's with, or a sneaky picture without consent.

"there’s evidence online of a vacation home they have together" fucking stalker, kate would hate your ass.

"she could make that info private" - she shouldn't have to, it's not your business. She's a human being first. Also is the house in kate mckinnon's name or Kathryn Berthold's name? Because Mckinnon might be a public figure, but Berthold is NOT.

So she wears a ring because she's seing Alison, it doesn't give you the right to go all Sherlock Holmes on her love life?! She has a right to exist without being analyzed.

A while ago everyone was going crazy over a Conversation someone not only eavesdropped on, but also made public and even did a little Q&A on.

How would you feel its that was you, and your relationship? Or even just your life?? Kate doesn't want to talk about anything that involves her personal life regardless of the topic.

You're making it's sound like if she realy wants privacy she should live locked away. That's not caring about someone...

I too adore kate, and i love to get little updates on her. Which we would get more of if you didn't act like this... Why do you think Emily practically stopped posting kate and even her mom? People don't know where to draw the line.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We don't personally know her, so there can be curiosity about her public image and personal life. Because we are fans and not her actual friends. Of course, being a celebrity doesn't mean she has an obligation to disclose her personal life to the public. Fans doesn't have the right to know about her personal life. However, the public and fans can have curiosity and show fervent support, which leads to such interest. While we should respect her personal life to be mature fans, we must also be aware of the boundaries that can exist in the relationship between a celebrity and fans. In particular, as passionate fans of Kate gather in this space, such conversations often arise. I believe it's important to recognize that these are just opinions and we can simply move on. I think everyone here supports and likes Kate. Ultimately, there's no need to fight each other. It's not appropriate to impose my opinions on others.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 22:38
Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 18:03
Guest wrote:

OP's point was "why are you picking through every little crum when kate clearly just wants privacy" and not "who can get a better picture of what her private relationship is like and what makes you care".

You love her so much, and yet you don't respect her boundaries. "it's all easy to find" - girl, most of the things out there are out because someone didn't mind their business. Most times someone shared a tweet about where she's at and who she's with, or a sneaky picture without consent.

"there’s evidence online of a vacation home they have together" fucking stalker, kate would hate your ass.

"she could make that info private" - she shouldn't have to, it's not your business. She's a human being first. Also is the house in kate mckinnon's name or Kathryn Berthold's name? Because Mckinnon might be a public figure, but Berthold is NOT.

So she wears a ring because she's seing Alison, it doesn't give you the right to go all Sherlock Holmes on her love life?! She has a right to exist without being analyzed.

A while ago everyone was going crazy over a Conversation someone not only eavesdropped on, but also made public and even did a little Q&A on.

How would you feel its that was you, and your relationship? Or even just your life?? Kate doesn't want to talk about anything that involves her personal life regardless of the topic.

You're making it's sound like if she realy wants privacy she should live locked away. That's not caring about someone...

I too adore kate, and i love to get little updates on her. Which we would get more of if you didn't act like this... Why do you think Emily practically stopped posting kate and even her mom? People don't know where to draw the line.

EXACTLY.

Some of y'all aspire to be FBI so fucking badly. I bet you all get on NextDoor and report your neighbors. I see why Kate stays far away from social media because there is absolutely no chill at all when it comes to the level of detective work some of you engage. Vacation homes? Why the fuck are you looking into things THAT deeply. Have some decorum.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's simple really. Some people have an unhealthy obsession. They live the idea of being in a relationship/close with Kate through her partner(s). They scurry for photos/videos/evidence between the pair because they desire to see how Kate behaves in a relationship. Is she the way they're envisioning her to be etc.

O.P
Reactions:

Post by O.P »

Guest wrote:

Spot on. I’m the OP and that’s exactly it. That comment about a vacation home in both their names has TERRIFIED me!! I don’t care that the information is there, I care that people thought to look for it AND then make that even more public than it already is from just being on the land registry anyway.

Same for the car. I mean WTF!!

THIS is why Kate is private I imagine. This very thing. I hope she never changes and if anything locks things down even more to keep herself and her loved ones safe because there apparently are some right headcases calling themselves McKinnon “fans”. :hmmm:

OP1
Reactions:

Post by OP1 »

Guest wrote:

Spot on. I’m the OP and that’s exactly it. That comment about a vacation home in both their names has TERRIFIED me!! I don’t care that the information is there, I care that people thought to look for it AND then make that even more public than it already is just from being on the land registry anyway. Same for the car. I mean what on earth people?!!

THIS is why Kate is private I imagine. This very thing. I hope she never changes if this is anything to go by and locks things down even more to keep herself and her loved ones safe because there apparently are some right headcases calling themselves McKinnon “fans”. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

New Barbie trailer out! Kate is featured more and the indigo girls are playing when she’s on screen😂 that’s gotta be intentional common🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In other words, fandom does not give one ownership rights. Between the obsessive investigation and the occasional threads trashing Kate for her supposed "bad behavior" in intimate relationships, I sometimes wonder if I need a different word than fan for my interest in and admiration for Kate. Too much ego gratification about how much one can find out that she doesn't want known and how much one can judge her for behavior that shouldn't be public and my not even be factual--and not enough respect for the amazing, gifted, sweet person she is. As I said to my partner, with fans like this, Kate doesn't need enemies.

Yes, I know this is a gossip site. Maybe gossip, which the tradition I grew up in calls evil speech, is not compatible with how I want to approach learning about Kate. Definitely something I need to think about in relation to my checking out and occasionally posting on this site.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 12:45
We don't personally know her, so there can be curiosity about her public image and personal life. Because we are fans and not her actual friends. Of course, being a celebrity doesn't mean she has an obligation to disclose her personal life to the public. Fans doesn't have the right to know about her personal life. However, the public and fans can have curiosity and show fervent support, which leads to such interest. While we should respect her personal life to be mature fans, we must also be aware of the boundaries that can exist in the relationship between a celebrity and fans. In particular, as passionate fans of Kate gather in this space, such conversations often arise. I believe it's important to recognize that these are just opinions and we can simply move on. I think everyone here supports and likes Kate. Ultimately, there's no need to fight each other. It's not appropriate to impose my opinions on others.
Sure, I agree with the gist of your point.
Opinions are opinions, it's fine to have one. It's even fun to gossip over the crums we get and debate amongst ourselves. That's not the issue real issue though, us fighting isn't hurting kate...

What's greatly inappropriate is to disrespect Kate's wishes for privacy and to actively go looking for things that are non of our business - That type of behaviour is what affects her. Calling those people out is not a matter of imposing an opinion, it's setting a standard and maintaining a boundary.

People can't go around thinking it's dandy to behave such a way, specially here where it seems the lines tend to blur the most often.

We can gossip all we want, but someone always has to post some private piece of information we shouldn't know about to add fuel to their point. And I know we are starved of Kate but that behaviour can't fly here...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 22:45
New Barbie trailer out! Kate is featured more and the indigo girls are playing when she’s on screen😂 that’s gotta be intentional common🤣
I was just so entranced with Kate's hair that I didn't even make the connection hahahha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 22:56
Guest wrote:
Opinions are opinions, it's fine to have one. It's even fun to gossip over the crums we get and debate amongst ourselves. That's not the issue real issue though, us fighting isn't hurting kate...

What's greatly inappropriate is to disrespect Kate's wishes for privacy and to actively go looking for things that are non of our business - That type of behaviour is what affects her. Calling those people out is not a matter of imposing an opinion, it's setting a standard and maintaining a boundary.

People can't go around thinking it's dandy to behave such a way, specially here where it seems the lines tend to blur the most often.

We can gossip all we want, but someone always has to post some private piece of information we shouldn't know about to add fuel to their point. And I know we are starved of Kate but that behaviour can't fly here...
Of course, our arguments here don't affect Kate in any way. The point of my statement was that there's no need to react sensitively and engage in fights with those who dig into Kate's personal life, rumors, or her partner, and further pollute this space. Some individuals enjoy continuously discussing things like Kate's home, car, or her partner, which she may not want to disclose or might not even be true. Perhaps this is the only space where they can talk about it. So, my intention was to suggest that we simply acknowledge it as an opinion and move on, without giving it any value or worth reacting to. It doesn't mean it's okay or acceptable.I completely agree with your opinion. However, I just didn't quite understand the abundance of profanity and criticism among each other in this space, as it's not directly related to Kate's activities.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 23:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Of course, our arguments here don't affect Kate in any way. The point of my statement was that there's no need to react sensitively and engage in fights with those who dig into Kate's personal life, rumors, or her partner, and further pollute this space. Some individuals enjoy continuously discussing things like Kate's home, car, or her partner, which she may not want to disclose or might not even be true. Perhaps this is the only space where they can talk about it. So, my intention was to suggest that we simply acknowledge it as an opinion and move on, without giving it any value or worth reacting to. It doesn't mean it's okay or acceptable.I completely agree with your opinion. However, I just didn't quite understand the abundance of profanity and criticism among each other in this space, as it's not directly related to Kate's activities.
Invasion of privacy is not an opinion

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's quite simple really. Some people have an unhealthy obsession. The idea of having a relationship with Kate is being lived through her partner(s). How they behave together. What type of personality Kate goes for etc. It's a study to confirm that Kate is how they envision her to be if they were in a relationship with her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 06:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In any case, we cannot fully control others in this space. There will always be people who dig into and gossip about Kate's personal life, and they will continue to show interest in those things. There is no other way except to ignore such posts. No matter how sensitively we react to someone continuously gossiping about Kate, it won't change anything. No matter how much you curse and say that they are wrong, they won't stop. It's something that happens repeatedly in this place. :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 11:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In any case, we cannot fully control others in this space. There will always be people who dig into and gossip about Kate's personal life, and they will continue to show interest in those things. There is no other way except to ignore such posts. No matter how sensitively we react to someone continuously gossiping about Kate, it won't change anything. No matter how much you curse and say that they are wrong, they won't stop. It's something that happens repeatedly in this place. :yawn:
It happens repeatedly in every space and in every fandom. I would say it’s mild here compared to what I’ve seen in other places.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ignoring behaviour is enabling behaviour.

If you can ignore people disrespecting Kate's boundaries, you can ignore someone calling someone out for disrespecting Kate's boundaries. In your words, we cannot fully control others in this space. No matter how much you tell us it won't change anything 🤭

I'll use my voice to call someone out at every chance, you're free to ignore me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 14:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ignoring behaviour is enabling behaviour.

If you can ignore people disrespecting Kate's boundaries, you can ignore someone calling someone out for disrespecting Kate's boundaries. In your words, we cannot fully control others in this space. No matter how much you tell us it won't change anything 🤭

I'll use my voice to call someone out at every chance, you're free to ignore me
Calling out those who disrespect Kate's boundaries is a valid response. Please continue as you have been doing. I have nothing more to add; your words are all correct.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://instagram.com/stories/nothingbu ... M1YmI2Ng==

Her hair is giving holtzmann. Love it!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kate in GMA Barbie Promo with new haircut.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 04:32
Kate in GMA Barbie Promo with new haircut.
It looks SO good (her hair!)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

…aaand we’re back to radio silence 😩

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:52
…aaand we’re back to radio silence 😩
I'm assuming we're only getting real content in July and then it's dry again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Spoke too soon. New content!! :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not really giving us much more, but I like that it’s Kate-centric

https://www.themarysue.com/kate-mckinno ... en-cooler/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any Kate sightings recently?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did anyone watch Kate's latest interview?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2023, 01:52
The Kelly Clarkson one?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2023, 02:18
Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2023, 01:52
The Kelly Clarkson one?
Well, yeah hahaha
No one said anything about it, I was beginning to worder if anyone had watched it at all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This board is dead. It's kinda sad :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jun 2023, 02:00
It is sad, but what's even sadder is that no one's making an effort to make a new one. Lesbian bars ✘ Lesbian forums ✘

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jun 2023, 02:00
It’s prob because people get attacked for gossiping on a gossip forum.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

When Barbie is released in July, there'll be lots of coverage including Kate. Hopefully the writer's strike will be over by then so that the actors can do promo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

New Kate Interview out guys!!! It’s a fandango one I think. It’s on YouTube. The host mentioned how she was the first openly gay woman on snl and she looked so proud!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2023, 03:49
New Kate Interview out guys!!! It’s a fandango one I think. It’s on YouTube. The host mentioned how she was the first openly gay woman on snl and she looked so proud!
This is going to sound harsh but… seeing her new look in that interview. She looks so old, like I know she’s pushing 40 but it’s like she’s given up, she’s gained weight in the midsection you can see through her suit, I know as you get older you change but damn girl… she used to be hot AF what happened lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2023, 08:13
Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2023, 03:49
This is going to sound harsh but… seeing her new look in that interview. She looks so old, like I know she’s pushing 40 but it’s like she’s given up, she’s gained weight in the midsection you can see through her suit, I know as you get older you change but damn girl… she used to be hot AF what happened lol
Bruv I didn’t even notice. I could’ve just been an unflattering suit or angle, but honestly I still think she’s hot and I don’t think her weight is really relevant.