The Batwoman Thread

Reactions:

Re: The Batwoman Thread

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 00:24
Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 00:04
People think Javicia answers questions about Wildmoore like this so she won’t spoil anything but the way she answered his question was weird. Her tone was very serious.
javicia does this so she doesn’t give spoilers it's not the first time she says she doesn't know something or say a specific thing won't happen on the show but it ended up happening, she did this a lot during season 2 also. And her going on twitter interacting with fans and laughing with them saying she's lying or wildmoore is happening says a lot. Carolina got this entire cast on lock down with spoilers this season. I will never forget Camrus saying he doesn't know if Batwing was happening and if he was gonna get a suit but turns out he knew all along since season 1 and he had to keep it secret that long. This is what they did on the flash also with Candice and grant when both of them shipped Westallen since day 1 but when they officially found out it was happening they back tracked in interviews and said they have no idea what will happen to them on the show. I call this the cw formula for ships it's predictable but entertaining at the same time.
Did you not read the first part of my sentence? I already knew someone would bring up that excuse. Javicia isn’t just being coy like most actors are when they talk about ships. She is flat out saying no. If she sounded like she was being playful when she answered him, I would brush it off but the way she said it was odd. What was the point of saying they told her it wouldn’t happen? Like you said actors usually just say “I don’t know”. Bringing up The Flash isn’t a great example because Barry and Iris are canon in the comics and it was inevitable the show would put them together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 00:24
Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 00:04
People think Javicia answers questions about Wildmoore like this so she won’t spoil anything but the way she answered his question was weird. Her tone was very serious.
javicia does this so she doesn’t give spoilers it's not the first time she says she doesn't know something or say a specific thing won't happen on the show but it ended up happening, she did this a lot during season 2 also. And her going on twitter interacting with fans and laughing with them saying she's lying or wildmoore is happening says a lot. Carolina got this entire cast on lock down with spoilers this season. I will never forget Camrus saying he doesn't know if Batwing was happening and if he was gonna get a suit but turns out he knew all along since season 1 and he had to keep it secret that long. This is what they did on the flash also with Candice and grant when both of them shipped Westallen since day 1 but when they officially found out it was happening they back tracked in interviews and said they have no idea what will happen to them on the show. I call this the cw formula for ships it's predictable but entertaining at the same time.
x2 that part especially
Oh they definitely knew it was gonna happen during season 2 javicia and meagan been on this wildmoore train since season 2 and Caroline hinted at it in several interviews plus now in season 3 where it's even more obvious. I watched enough cw/Arrowverse shows to finally now where this is going. I can only see people worried if they never watched an Arrowverse show before with shipping and yeah I agree it is a predictable formula they use on many shows. I'm just ready to collect my endgame and see how this plays out.

* wildmoore being together in every timeline and married with kids javicia came up with it. Obviously the batwoman writers had to sign off with it also but yeah they called her and asked if she wanted to add anything in related to Ryan and Sophie's relationship 10 years from now and they did that. :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DA

The marriage and adoption part happened in alternative timeline so it's not canon, technically

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If your taking that interview as javicia not liking wildmoore you must not see her social media interactions with wildmoore fans. She's been shipping them since day 1. I wouldn't expect her to come out and say "yes it's definitely happening and hear is how it will go". Shipping comes second for me when watching this show I just want the lead to at least end up with someone whoever it is, I think it's silly that she hasn't been in a serious relationship yet or kissed anyone. Take whatever you want from that interview but it's pretty clear where the writers are headed with Sophie and Ryan's relationship and we known both actors ship them together. It's not my main ship on this show but it is what it is. I'm not gonna analyze her interview to fit a certain thing it won't change anything anyways.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 00:49
DA

The marriage and adoption part happened in alternative timeline so it's not canon, technically
I thought someone said the Flash writers chose to add endgame in the alternate timeline themselves, so it wasn't Batwoman writers who wrote that for the crossover? Or did Flash writers add it upon Javicia's request?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
DA

Reverse flash didn't mess with anyone else besides Barry and iris because if that was the case kelly and Alex wouldn't have been together still. And I remember javicia also saying Ryan and iris have been friends for a while now way before the crossover even happened. If anything we will see some little changes but nothing dramatic effecting the other people on the show. The actress who played Alex gave a good explanation about the timeline

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 00:58
Guest wrote:
DA

Reverse flash didn't mess with anyone else besides Barry and iris because if that was the case kelly and Alex wouldn't have been together still. And I remember javicia also saying Ryan and iris have been friends for a while now way before the crossover even happened. If anything we will see some little changes but nothing dramatic effecting the other people on the show. The actress who played Alex gave a good explanation about the timeline
DA
“Well, it hasn't become a reality. It's an alternate universe, and I think that's why we played with it. We could because it was an alternate universe” - Javicia Leslie
https://screenrant.com/batwoman-season- ... interview/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 01:05

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 01:10
Guest wrote:
I was rooting for Sophie and Renee but not for the long run but that conversation doesn't look good I'm gonna miss her especially since I know she will probably be in like 1 or 2 more episodes of the season :bigcry: the back half of season 3 will be a roller coster

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 01:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I was rooting for Sophie and Renee but not for the long run but that conversation doesn't look good I'm gonna miss her especially since I know she will probably be in like 1 or 2 more episodes of the season :bigcry: the back half of season 3 will be a roller coster
How do you know that? Victoria was hired as a series regular.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 01:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I’m guessing the above person is going by when Victoria left Vancouver I’d say she left around episode 10 or 11 but I’m really not sure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 01:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I’m guessing the above person is going by when Victoria left Vancouver I’d say she left around episode 10 or 11 but I’m really not sure
How do we know she wasn’t on a break? She doesn’t post a lot. I remember people thought Bridget wrapped early but she was just going back home to her kids when she wasn’t filming.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. Yeah she is a series regular but it doesn't mean she will be in every single episode cause we have seen her absent in episodes already. Victoria left Vancouver like a month and a half if not 2 months before filming was over she said she was done filming while the cast had like 4 or 5 more episodes to film. And i don't think she will be back and if she does come back it's probably her making apperences to help out some and in her interviews for the show it didn't seem like she was coming back for another season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 01:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

How do we know she wasn’t on a break? She doesn’t post a lot. I remember people thought Bridget wrapped early but she was just going back home to her kids when she wasn’t filming.
She doesn't post pics a lot but one thing for sure she always interacts with fans on Twitter and they asked her about it and she said she was finished filming plus Javicia and meagan both left a comment and it definitely sounded like she was done for the show. She wasn't on a break for sure and in her recent interview she talked about getting gifts from the cast and crew before she left so to me that doesn't sound like a break. Hopefully she can come back in the me future though. I think only the new fans who are watching for Bridget thought she was done early because older fans know that filming takes longer than just a few weeks especially for Arrowverse shows

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I guess it's the perfect time to bring this video back of Javicia’s reaction to meagan in that white dress. We better see them in these dresses for more than like 10 mins I hate when they put them in some nice clothes but only get to see them in it for a short time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 01:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She doesn't post pics a lot but one thing for sure she always interacts with fans on Twitter and they asked her about it and she said she was finished filming plus Javicia and meagan both left a comment and it definitely sounded like she was done for the show. She wasn't on a break for sure and in her recent interview she talked about getting gifts from the cast and crew before she left so to me that doesn't sound like a break. Hopefully she can come back in the me future though. I think only the new fans who are watching for Bridget thought she was done early because older fans know that filming takes longer than just a few weeks especially for Arrowverse shows
If that’s the case, then that sucks. They should’ve hired her as a recurring character. I was excited about Victoria joining the show but I guess it seems like they’re not going to do much with her or Renee.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 01:57
Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 01:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If that’s the case, then that sucks. They should’ve hired her as a recurring character. I was excited about Victoria joining the show but I guess it seems like they’re not going to do much with her or Renee.
da
I think the main reason why they brought her on was for the poison ivy storyline and then they were probably like oh yeah let's use her to push Ryan and Sophie more closer by doing a love triangle which isn't really a triangle. And I don't count her helping the bat team because in my opinion the bat team could have done everything without her help even Renee said they have all the technology and resources that the police don't and they didn't need her help getting Alice out or prison because Ryan got her out before without Renee's help. I just hope her last few episodes are good and they give her good screen time before she goes.

GuestL
Reactions:

Post by GuestL »

I want a Batwoman spin off with Renee as protagonist. And maybe Julia along with her

Guest.
Reactions:

Post by Guest. »

Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 01:51
I guess it's the perfect time to bring this video back of Javicia’s reaction to meagan in that white dress. We better see them in these dresses for more than like 10 mins I hate when they put them in some nice clothes but only get to see them in it for a short time.
ikr? i also hope they interact in this scene even if it’ll be angsty, they just look too good i need it

and just cause i’m here for jealous!ryan i hope she sees sophie and renée talking too lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest. wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 13:39
Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 01:51
ikr? i also hope they interact in this scene even if it’ll be angsty, they just look too good i need it

and just cause i’m here for jealous!ryan i hope she sees sophie and renée talking too lol
Da.

They walked in the place together so Ryan definitely will see Sophie in the dress. And in the pic with Renee and Sophie sitting together if you look at the side you can see ryan is also in the conversation I saw someone on twitter pointing it out and they were right. They purposely made it seem like it was just Renee and Sophie talking by themselves but Ryan is also with them talking to. I'm just wondering where Mary is because we saw her in the promo video but we didn’t get any pics of her.

U6yuuyu
Reactions:

Post by U6yuuyu »

GuestL wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 13:03
I want a Batwoman spin off with Renee as protagonist. And maybe Julia along with her
Ugh no. Enough with the Gotham spin-offs lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

U6yuuyu wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 14:56
GuestL wrote:
x2
Certain shows that fans want a spin-off to is a terrible idea plus I don't think a spin-off like that would do good even for a cw show. They already have shows like titans, batwoman, and now Gotham knights in the works I'm probably missing some but yeah I don't want another one. If the network releases more superhero shows I don't think it will have something to do with Gotham again most likely something else.

Lesguest
Reactions:

Post by Lesguest »

U6yuuyu wrote:
GuestL wrote:
As a lesbian I want a spin off with a lesbian leader...
I don't care for Gotham they would place her somewhere else

Lesguest
Reactions:

Post by Lesguest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 15:26
U6yuuyu wrote:
GuestL wrote:
x2
Certain shows that fans want a spin-off to is a terrible idea plus I don't think a spin-off like that would do good even for a cw show. They already have shows like titans, batwoman, and now Gotham knights in the works I'm probably missing some but yeah I don't want another one. If the network releases more superhero shows I don't think it will have something to do with Gotham again most likely something else.
As I said before I don't care for Gotham. They would place Renee in a fantestic place as detective or something else. And I added Julia because the way the writers used her was unacceptable... She left and they say nothing about her. Lazy writing

Lesuest
Reactions:

Post by Lesuest »

Lesguest wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 15:45
Guest wrote:
U6yuuyu wrote:
GuestL wrote:
x2
As I said before I don't care for Gotham. They would place Renee in an imaginary place as detective or something else. And I added Julia because the way the writers used her was unacceptable... She left and they say nothing about her. Lazy writing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The way Julia left could have happened better I do agree on that but it also wasn’t so bad at the same time in my opinion. they said where she went and what happened to her. And they weren't gonna have her stay on the show for long anyways regardless if her memories were taken because Christina had a different project she signed on to do. I couldn't see how her character would even fit in now that I'm looking back at season 3 so far and she never even got to meet Ryan yet. I feel like she was brought back on the same reason why they brought Kate back and it was to finish her storyline off but unfortunately it wasn't done the best way but I guess with the actress wanting to do other stuff that's what they came up with in time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she's in love :hudoin: I said what I said and that first picture I swear I thought they were gonna kiss

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lesguest wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 15:45
Guest wrote:
U6yuuyu wrote:
GuestL wrote:
x2
As I said before I don't care for Gotham. They would place Renee in a fantestic place as detective or something else. And I added Julia because the way the writers used her was unacceptable... She left and they say nothing about her. Lazy writing
Lazy writing is the CWs motto (which is just one of the many reasons it hasn't been profitable in years).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They wrote off Julia for the same reason they will soon write off Renee. They don’t know how to write characters well. They write them to fit their plot even if it doesn’t make sense or it is contrived. If a character doesn’t fit their plot anymore, they throw them away.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like we're getting a little back story for Renee this coming episode. I honestly don't think her and poison ivy will have much screen time when they finally meet again I think most of what we will be getting of both of them together will be mostly be flash backs especially since we know Victoria won't be in much more episodes of the season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's live right now on instagram

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don’t know why she randomly brought up her answer during PaleyFest lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 17:17
Looks like we're getting a little back story for Renee this coming episode. I honestly don't think her and poison ivy will have much screen time when they finally meet again I think most of what we will be getting of both of them together will be mostly be flash backs especially since we know Victoria won't be in much more episodes of the season.
I think some lady lovin is going to happen in those flashbacks between Victoria and Ivy tomorrow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Very likely Ryan and Sophie will kiss which means Meagan and Javicia have been downplaying the possibility to reduce spoilers and heighten the surprise when it happens.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 20:40
Very likely Ryan and Sophie will kiss which means Meagan and Javicia have been downplaying the possibility to reduce spoilers and heighten the surprise when it happens.
Yeah, No

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 20:43
Guest wrote:
Yeah, No
I'm not exactly a shipper either but I'd say they're obviously set up to kiss and date. Only staying my observations lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You can really tell the people behind the scenes have been on the cast ass about releasing spoilers. I'm not really surprised though especially after last season when some people gave too many spoilers. I honestly like it this way though because we got a lot of bts stuff this season so that made up for the lack of spoilers being posted and fans can still be engaged with the show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 20:54
Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 20:43
Guest wrote:
Yeah, No
I'm not exactly a shipper either but I'd say they're obviously set up to kiss and date. Only staying my observations lol

Idk if the OP is saying very likely this next episode or just in general. Obviously, they will in the future, but if they're talking about the upcoming episode, I don't see it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kaci's live with javicia

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 21:25
Guest wrote:
You can really tell the people behind the scenes have been on the cast ass about releasing spoilers. I'm not really surprised though especially after last season when some people gave too many spoilers. I honestly like it this way though because we got a lot of bts stuff this season so that made up for the lack of spoilers being posted and fans can still be engaged with the show.
OP. We know and you repeat this a lot... For myself, last season BTS was so much fun for me, spoilers and all. In fact they made the experience better in a way, though disappointing in another. But I'd agree they're keeping a lid on spoilers this seasons.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 21:25
Guest wrote:
Da. Last season you can literally go into the episode knowing what was gonna happen and I didn't like that so if they told them to give zero spoilers I don't mind. I think nick is probably the only one giving a little spoilers this season meagan, Javicia Camrus and Nichole give us the behind the scenes stuff which I also like.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As of tomorrow, I'll be visiting this thread for Poison Ivy. Hope it is worth it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jan 2022, 23:15
As of tomorrow, I'll be visiting this thread for Poison Ivy. Hope it is worth it.
Dont get ur hopes up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 01:44
Guest wrote:
Dont get ur hopes up
If you don't like it that's fine but others are allowed to check the show out and watch it. Just because it's not your cup of tea or you don't like it doesn't mean someone else won't enjoy it. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Well here you go

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jan 2022, 02:01
Guest wrote:
Well here you go
Da. Damn that's HOT :blinkwide: