The Batwoman Thread

Reactions:

Re: The Batwoman Thread

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:46
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:38
I have NEVER seen an actress as dumb as ruby before why is she leaking/posting private emails and text messages with her and writers, producers, and cast members. I get that's she's trying to prove her point but we all know when doing stuff like this she's only going to post the stuff that makes her look good so people believe her story. I hope she knows that this is not a good look for her especially when other producers and companies are watching her and seeing how she doesn't care about privacy. All of this is gonna fall back on her in the end she's really not going about this the right way at all.
this person will probably never find a serious job as actor after this...No one must leak private emails, this is so, so wrong!
Other producers who see this awful thing, they won't want to work with a person with this behaviour

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:42
She should have contacted Variety to write a proper story which they could have vetted vs her just lashing out. Anyway, she's got money so she'll be fine. She's a one note now and probably blacklisted into obscurity.
I'm really starting to believe that they blacklisted her and if they didn't they sure as hell will do it soon. And the fact she said a lot of people on her team left her recently says a lot. If Ruby has money she needs to hire a lawyer and get off social media it's only damaging her more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:53
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:42
She should have contacted Variety to write a proper story which they could have vetted vs her just lashing out. Anyway, she's got money so she'll be fine. She's a one note now and probably blacklisted into obscurity.
I'm really starting to believe that they blacklisted her and if they didn't they sure as hell will do it soon. And the fact she said a lot of people on her team left her recently says a lot. If Ruby has money she needs to hire a lawyer and get off social media it's only damaging her more.
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 14:12
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:08
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 10:35
Ruby isn’t done. She is now posting emails/text conversations with Caroline, Berlanti, Camrus, and Rachel. She really hates Caroline.
Knowing ruby's ass she probably tried to sleep with ugly ass Caroline and she shut her down and said no we all know ruby likes to out in the closet woman or start harassing woman who say no to her.
According to Ruby, Caroline said she (Caroline) isn’t a lgbt activist or feminist but she could be one for others through the show. Ruby called it “monetizing gays”. Ruby said she is thinking about posting their conversation about that.
DA
I thought that part was funny. It’s not hard to believe Caroline doesn’t really care about lesbian representation. Look at season 2.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did people read the stories. Email and text correspondences get used a lot in cases they serve to back up claims which shes doing because many people publicly disputed hers. Its a public trial as much as a private one because its purpose is to expose the industry, and from the opposite side, expose Ruby. I can believe she's toxic working with but I can believe the working conditions were unethical too and the reasons for these may be intertwined. She hasn't included any cast except Camrus.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They're about to blacklist her ass any celebrity who has common sense and actually cared about having proper working conditions wouldn't do the stupid stuff that Ruby is doing now. And I feel like the only reason why she hasn't went to court yet is because she doesn't have actual evidence to back up her claims and she's just showing us stuff that makes things look good on her end and not the whole truth. Anyone judge who sees the stuff ruby is posting and her idea of evidence would throw her case away right there and then. Her story has way too many holes in it and stuff not adding up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder if she's bringing this shit up now because she realized she was blacklisted and can't get work so she's lashing out which isn't going to help her. Something pissed her off that's for sure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I have NEVER seen an actress as dumb as ruby before why is she leaking/posting private emails and text messages with her and writers, producers, and cast members. I get that's she's trying to prove her point but we all know when doing stuff like this she's only going to post the stuff that makes her look good so people believe her story. I hope she knows that this is not a good look for her especially when other producers and companies are watching her and seeing how she doesn't care about privacy. All of this is gonna fall back on her in the end she's really not going about this the right way at all.
this person will probably never find a serious job as actor after this...No one must leak private emails, this is so, so wrong!
Other producers who see this awful thing, they won't want to work with a person with this behaviour
I have to ask...are you honestly saying that if you thought people were lying about you and you had emails that could help prove your innocence, you wouldn't post them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:10
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I have to ask...are you honestly saying that if you thought people were lying about you and you had emails that could help prove your innocence, you wouldn't post them?
:rofl: sorry but the specific emails don't prove anything.
Let's be real, guys.
What does she want? Because those emails show nothing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:08
I wonder if she's bringing this shit up now because she realized she was blacklisted and can't get work so she's lashing out which isn't going to help her. Something pissed her off that's for sure.
she makes the things even worse for her...
she shows her true colors <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
They probably sent out stuff to other producers and writers or the higher ups and told them not to work with her and talked about her behavior on set. I wouldn't put it past them to blacklist her right now especially with how she is acting. Let's not forget she got kicked from her recent role and thought WB had something to do with it so maybe it's true. At the end of the day she is ruining her career each day she goes on social media she needs to hire a PR team and log off the internet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you know that Bridet deactivate her tweeter account because some RR fans attack her?
Like, come on, people can have better experiences and this is season 3.
There are everywhere disgusting bullies! I hate bullying!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:33
Do you know that Bridget deactivate her twitter account because some RR fans attack her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 18:51
They're about to blacklist her ass any celebrity who has common sense and actually cared about having proper working conditions wouldn't do the stupid stuff that Ruby is doing now. And I feel like the only reason why she hasn't went to court yet is because she doesn't have actual evidence to back up her claims and she's just showing us stuff that makes things look good on her end and not the whole truth. Anyone judge who sees the stuff ruby is posting and her idea of evidence would throw her case away right there and then. Her story has way too many holes in it and stuff not adding up.
The emails show the dates and a history of her coming to specific people about specific complaints and actually are crucial to establishing her case (even if a jury or judge doesn't side with her). Yelling complaint, request for no yelling policy, air quality control, lack of air quality measuring testing tools and testing, requests to work shortly after surgry, mention of hospitalizations of crew members, I forget the rest.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Do you know that Bridet deactivate her tweeter account because some RR fans attack her?
Ruby fans took it way to far. Bridget just wanted to share her experience while working on set and talked about how wonderful it was working with the cast and team and they came at her for it. Just because ruby claims they treated her badly doesn't mean other new actors on the show can't enjoy their experience on it besides ruby caused it on herself by being late, never remembering her lines and always cursing at the staff who work very hard and they don't deserve the treatment that ruby gave them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I saw a lot of those quote tweets before she deactivated. The majority were calling her out for what they thought was dismissing Ruby's story and ignoring the history of complaints against the network in general. There were some Ruby Rose groupies but the majority were juet general people. Ruby never had hundreds of vocal groupies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:46
Guest wrote:
The emails show the dates and a history of her coming to specific people about specific complaints and actually are crucial to establishing her case (even if a jury or judge doesn't side with her). Yelling complaint, request for no yelling policy, air quality control, lack of air quality measuring testing tools and testing, requests to work shortly after surgry, mention of hospitalizations of crew members, I forget the rest.
Da
Ruby got her injuries before she got the role for batwoman but she decided to continue knowing that she was injured she put her own life in jeopardy. Then when she couldn't take it anymore turned around and blamed the cw for not taking care of her. all I'm saying is she better hope WB don't tell the public of what really happened bts because right now ruby sure isn't telling the entire truth both ruby and WB agreed in the beginning to basically lie about her exit on the show just so it wouldn't look bad on her when so left.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
What does she want? She wants to cancel the show?
Because she will continue this until when?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:54
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:46
Guest wrote:
Da
Ruby got her injuries before she got the role for batwoman but she decided to continue knowing that she was injured she put her own life in jeopardy. Then when she couldn't take it anymore turned around and blamed the cw for not taking care of her. all I'm saying is she better hope WB don't tell the public of what really happened bts because right now ruby sure isn't telling the entire truth both ruby and WB agreed in the beginning to basically lie about her exit on the show just so it wouldn't look bad on her when so left.
She isnt blaming them for her injury. She argued they continued to mistreat her after it and argued theres general mistreatment and negligence on set that disturbs the environment and caused more injuries to crew. Though if you believe that all the conditions, injuries, and demands were fair to her and the crew and there's nothing to complain about or draw public attention to that's a valid judgment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:53
Guest wrote:
I saw a lot of those quote tweets before she deactivated. The majority were calling her out for what they thought was dismissing Ruby's story and ignoring the history of complaints against the network in general. There were some Ruby Rose groupies but the majority were juet general people. Ruby never had hundreds of vocal groupies.
qmta
It was the same for Camrus. A couple Ruby fans criticized him but the vast majority were just the general public who heard of the story or history of abuse by the network, decided since she was calling them out that she is the victim, and sided with her. Just read the hundreds of replies and quote tweets to his tweet and youll see. I can count the number of Ruby's Batwoman fans on my hands and feet. Theres not that many so saying its all them isnt true. Its the public picking sides and becoming an overly aggressive mob. I feel bad for Bridget though, she wasnt trying to do what they said.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 20:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
qmta
It was the same for Camrus. A couple Ruby fans criticized him but the vast majority were just the general public who heard of the story or history of abuse by the network, decided since she was calling them out that she is the victim, and sided with her. Just read the hundreds of replies and quote tweets to his tweet and youll see. I can count the number of Ruby's Batwoman fans on my hands and feet. Theres not that many so saying its all them isnt true. Its the public picking sides and becoming an overly aggressive mob. I feel bad for Bridget though, she wasnt trying to do what they said.
Da.
You know what's interesting the people on twitter few days ago talking about the ruby situation have been real quiet now then again i been said that this was going to die down eventually. People will go back to watching DC and marvel movies/tv shows and back to supporting these same networks and companies. Ruby is still continuing on social media but I think it's mostly her followers keeping up with her now about the batwoman drama.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 20:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
qmta
Da.
You know what's interesting the people on twitter few days ago talking about the ruby situation have been real quiet now then again i been said that this was going to die down eventually. People will go back to watching DC and marvel movies/tv shows and back to supporting these same networks and companies. Ruby is still continuing on social media but I think it's mostly her followers keeping up with her now about the batwoman drama.
Thats how general news in the media goes. Stories are a big deal for a day or two everyone takes a strong stance and opinion and then forgets. I think Ruby continues to post about it because some are disputing her story. It doesn't bother me because I want more information from both sides. I think people following Rubys stories the most watch CW shows so theyre invested because of the network.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 20:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
qmta
Da.
Thats how general news in the media goes. Stories are a big deal for a day or two everyone takes a strong stance and opinion and then forgets. I think Ruby continues to post about it because some are disputing her story. It doesn't bother me because I want more information from both sides. I think people following Rubys stories the most watch CW shows so theyre invested because of the network.
Da They will be the first ones who jump in line when they see a new cw show coming out or some crossover or a new dc show coming. people love drama so they will be keeping tabs on her instagram stories that's literally what I'm doing I don’t follow her and didn't keep up with her after she left the show I just started supporting the cast and the new Batwoman now. The story lasted a day and then everyone went back to doing other things. And you're right because if you don't watch cw show theirs a very big chance you won't know about the ruby stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now I finally understand why everyone said Ruby is an absolute nightmare to work with

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 20:56
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 20:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

qmta
Da.
Da They will be the first ones who jump in line when they see a new cw show coming out or some crossover or a new dc show coming. people love drama so they will be keeping tabs on her instagram stories that's literally what I'm doing I don’t follow her and didn't keep up with her after she left the show I just started supporting the cast and the new Batwoman now. The story lasted a day and then everyone went back to doing other things. And you're right because if you don't watch cw show theirs a very big chance you won't know about the ruby stuff.
When I heard the news I watched her all her instagram stories now her new stories are at the top of my instagram so I watch them. I think both sides have truth to them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She is still posting. I don’t know what she wants out of this. Now she is posting screenshots from conversations with Caroline. Maybe she won’t stop until Dries is fired. Every time she starts posting more stories, I get scared for Meagan, Rachel, and Nicole because I don’t want her to mention them. They clearly want to stay away from this mess because they haven’t posted anything since Wednesday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 02:11
She is still posting. I don’t know what she wants out of this. Now she is posting screenshots from conversations with Caroline. Maybe she won’t stop until Dries is fired. Every time she starts posting more stories, I get scared for Meagan, Rachel, and Nicole because I don’t want her to mention them. They clearly want to stay away from this mess because they haven’t posted anything since Wednesday.
It's not necessary to worry about something that hasn't and probably won't happen. She already said in her stories for people not to include the other cast so them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ruby needs to go get some help because running to social media isn't helping her one bit. Somebody needs to go hire this girl so she can shut up she's reaching now. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 18:17
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 14:12
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:08
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 10:35
Ruby isn’t done. She is now posting emails/text conversations with Caroline, Berlanti, Camrus, and Rachel. She really hates Caroline.
Knowing ruby's ass she probably tried to sleep with ugly ass Caroline and she shut her down and said no we all know ruby likes to out in the closet woman or start harassing woman who say no to her.
According to Ruby, Caroline said she (Caroline) isn’t a lgbt activist or feminist but she could be one for others through the show. Ruby called it “monetizing gays”. Ruby said she is thinking about posting their conversation about that.
DA
I thought that part was funny. It’s not hard to believe Caroline doesn’t really care about lesbian representation. Look at season 2.
I get not wanting to pigeonhole as a lesbian writer but woke ass Dries made a big fucking deal about it's the first lesbian superhero and all that shit. She also decided to totally remake a well loved comic book into something totally different to jump on the agenda of a more fashionable "progressive" movement instead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 02:11
If they are as pure as the driven snow then why worry. If they are not then Ruby can post and criticise them as she likes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 18:55
Just realized this entire slate is led by women. This will probably change this week with the 4400 and All American coming back, but wow, that's cool to see.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If is Dougray is really suing Ruby for $10 million, I hope she has some really solid proof/witnesses that will back her up. This feels like a bunch of powerful men ganging up on her, especially if it's true that Greg Berlanti shared his lawyer with Dougray.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 09:36
If is Dougray is really suing Ruby for $10 million, I hope she has some really solid proof/witnesses that will back her up. This feels like a bunch
Lof powerful men ganging up on her, especially if it's true that Greg Berlanti shared his lawyer with Dougray.
Who can say at this point. I find it interesting that the WB just called her a liar and didn't even mention her concerns in general terms.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 09:46
Guest wrote:
If is Dougray is really suing Ruby for $10 million, I hope she has some really solid proof/witnesses that will back her up. This feels like a bunch
Lof powerful men ganging up on her, especially if it's true that Greg Berlanti shared his lawyer with Dougray.
Who can say at this point. I find it interesting that the WB just called her a liar and didn't even mention her concerns in general terms.
da
probably because WB said she is bringing up stuff that was already resolved behind the scenes with the 2 of them I don't think they will speak about it again publicly again if anything they will deal with her situation privately. And to be honest this is what ruby should have done keep this private and take them to court but then again her story has some holes in it that she needs to sort out. A lot of the stuff she is talking about for the ones who keep up with batwoman from the beginning or the cw should already know some of the things being released by ruby it's just old stories being brought up again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 10:07
Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 09:46
Guest wrote:
da
probably because WB said she is bringing up stuff that was already resolved behind the scenes with the 2 of them I don't think they will speak about it again publicly again if anything they will deal with her situation privately. And to be honest this is what ruby should have done keep this private and take them to court but then again her story has some holes in it that she needs to sort out. A lot of the stuff she is talking about for the ones who keep up with batwoman from the beginning or the cw should already know some of the things being released by ruby it's just old stories being brought up again.
Nah studios comment on lots of accusations publicly all the time. They could have even said crew safety is a paramount concern and they have high safety standards including those for covid. But they didn't they just called her a liar.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WB is not gonna continue to draw any more attention to the ruby stuff it will just be ruby posting on her instagram everyday now. And let's be honest it kinda died down now especially since the first day she posted about it. it's mostly the people who follow her now that are keeping tabs on it. And with more and bigger scandals coming out everyday in hollywood it's a better way for them to leave it alone. The only thing I'm watching for is the things about the guy who played her dad on the show because I want to see how this ends he's suing for a lot I hear.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 10:20
WB is not gonna continue to draw any more attention to the ruby stuff it will just be ruby posting on her instagram everyday now. And let's be honest it kinda died down now especially since the first day she posted about it. it's mostly the people who follow her now that are keeping tabs on it. And with more and bigger scandals coming out everyday in hollywood it's a better way for them to leave it alone. The only thing I'm watching for is the things about the guy who played her dad on the show because I want to see how this ends he's suing for a lot I hear.
Nah they will move on to pandering to scandal like Dave Chappell and trans bullies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guys if a proper version of Batwoman was made for a movie or decent a decent network - maybe HBO or Amazon who would you like to see play Batwoman - Kate Kane?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 10:26
Guys if a proper version of Batwoman was made for a movie or decent a decent network - maybe HBO or Amazon who would you like to see play Batwoman - Kate Kane?
Evan Rachel Wood if the focus is mostly "Kate", because I think she can do a good mix of cocky and damaged. Mackenzie Davis if it's mostly "Batwoman", because her fight scene physicality was perfect and intimidating.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 10:34
Guest wrote:
Evan Rachel Wood if the focus is mostly "Kate", because I think she can do a good mix of cocky and damaged. Mackenzie Davis if it's mostly "Batwoman", because her fight scene physicality was perfect and intimidating.
ERW is my pick too and she's a big enough name that she would be considered if it was a movie. Still Gal was pretty unkown when the cast her and has been great.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
For a movie version definitely not any of the kates that had played her on the TV show I want someone that has good acting abilities and has the training for the fight scenes. But then again they don't use the TV actors for the movies version the only exception was grant and that's basically because his part isn't that big in the movie. My hopes for this happening is extremely low

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is Dougray suing??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
As anon said Gal was an unknown actor back then...There are many talented people who simply don't have a chance to show their talents.
I would prefer an unknown talented actress. But if I had to choose a famous, I would day Emma Stone or Chloe Bennet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 11:11
Guest wrote:
As anon said Gal was an unknown actor back then...There are many talented people who simply don't have a chance to show their talents.
I would prefer an unknown talented actress. But if I had to choose a famous, I would say Emma Stone or Chloe Bennet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 11:05
Why is Dougray suing??
Ruby accused him of abusing women and hurting a stunt person and that's why he's suing her. Before that her put out a statement saying her accusations were false so it would make sense for him to do it especially if he claims it isn't true. But I hope ruby has the evidence to back up her claims because she can't just be all talk and no proof because this is something serious now. And I'm wondering if this is really true as she says I'm wondering if she asked the victims before hand if she can go public with it because if not that would be so messed up for her to do plus now that the court is involved in this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She isn't the first person saying Scott's not great to work with. He was in line to be Wolverine once, when he was on the cusp of being the next big thing; the official reason given for Wolverine not working out was scheduling but when that fell through and he didn't keep getting star-to-be roles, there were rumors he was "difficult".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 11:47
She isn't the first person saying Scott's not great to work with. He was in line to be Wolverine once, when he was on the cusp of being the next big thing; the official reason given for Wolverine not working out was scheduling but when that fell through and he didn't keep getting star-to-be roles, there were rumors he was "difficult".
like RR, there are rumors she is ''difficult''