The Batwoman Thread

Reactions:

Re: The Batwoman Thread

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 19:29
What does Caroline have to do with the stories out? Is it because she made them work through covid thus endangering them to the virus but other shows filmed despite covid too right
This isn't true. you just need to google to know that Supergirl and Batwoman shutdown on march at the same time. Dries has no power to decide this above WB/sindicates/City/state/country laws.
Just another lie from ruby
https://deadline.com/2020/03/batwoman-y ... 202882685/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 19:48
Guest wrote:
What does Caroline have to do with the stories out? Is it because she made them work through covid thus endangering them to the virus but other shows filmed despite covid too right
This isn't true. you just need to google to know that Supergirl and Batwoman shutdown on march at the same time. Dries has no power to decide this above WB/sindicates/City/state/country laws.
Oh okay. Weird of Ruby to accuse her of making them work through covid. Poor Caroline went private on twitter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah I'm not sure why Ruby thought that lie would pass because anyone with common sense would know that Caroline does not have that power to tell the actors or staff to work extra time during covid when it wasn't safe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Many shows not filmed in Canada moved to Canada to film because the country took covid a bit more serious and included mandatory quarantine for all actors from every show. Ruby is lying and grasping at straws.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 20:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah I'm not sure why Ruby thought that lie would pass because anyone with common sense would know that Caroline does not have that power to tell the actors or staff to work extra time during covid when it wasn't safe.
I went back to reread the part about Caroline and googled dates. Ruby said she argued to cease filming but Caroline wanted them to finish the season through the pandemic. A crewmember got in the paralyzing accident in March and the government made them shut down the next day due to covid. I guess she thinks the accident was preventable if "Caroline" had stopped production like Ruby asked (Ill take your your word and believe she didnt have that power). :hmmm:
DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 21:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I went back to reread the part about Caroline and googled dates. Ruby said she argued to cease filming but Caroline wanted them to finish the season through the pandemic. A crewmember got in the paralyzing accident in March and the government made them shut down the next day due to covid. I guess she thinks the accident was preventable if "Caroline" had stopped production like Ruby asked (Ill take your your word and believe she didnt have that power). :hmmm:
DA
Not my word, just how things are. Dries has no power over governments and over her bosses at WB. I really laugh at the nosense that Dries could just decide to finish season disrespecting WB and British Columbia laws.
WB shut down on March 13 and the accident happened on march 11. Really unfortunate that she suffered the accident just 2 days before WB shutting it down.
BUT it is a asshole move put all the blame on Dries for it while lying her ass.
Rose was also ignorant to say that it was awful that Dries was only 5 times on the set of Batmwoman. she is showrunner and writers room is her priority.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 21:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA
Not my word, just how things are. Dries has no power over governments and over her bosses at WB. I really laugh at the nosense that Dries could just decide to finish season disrespecting WB and British Columbia laws.
WB shut down on March 13 and the accident happened on march 11. Really unfortunate that she suffered the accident just 2 days before WB shutting it down.
Rose was also ignorant to say that it was awful that Dries was only 5 times on the set of Batmwoman. she is showrunner and writers room is her priority.
Thanks I don't know who's in charge of what so this clears things up a bit with regard to Caroline.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 21:28
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 21:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Thanks I don't know who's in charge of what so this clears things up a bit with regard to Caroline.
Allright. See all WB tv shows shut down on same day. it was before shut down started on british columbia.
This interview also confirms it:
"Ahead of Batwoman and Supergirl's finales, TVLine spoke with those involved with both shows to see how they managed to finish their tentative finales. Batwoman showrunner Caroline Dries revealed they were still in the middle of filming episode 20 when talks of a shutdown began. "Our last day [of filming before the shutdown] was the Alice/Mouse storyline, and I was like, ‘As long as we get this in the can, we have an episode,'" Dries said. "Because it’s an important storyline." While they were able to get a finished episode together, they still ended up losing, "only one day of shooting. I would have loved to have had those scenes in there, but at the end of the day we had a really solid episode."

They incorporated a season finale into the 20th episode on the last days into shooting. So it is impossible for Dries to insist shooting the tv show. She alredy knew a shut down was going to happen and improvised a season finale 2 episodes earlier.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Slightly OT, but since there's been much discussion of RR and set safety etc...after the tragic death of a DP in New Mexico I thought it worth sharing this for those interested....set safety should be job one, but unfortunately sometimes gets swept under rug resulting in injuries and/or deaths...this is worthwhile overview https://www.theguardian.com/film/2021/o ... ec-baldwin

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 16:06
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 06:31
The person behind the Crazy Days and Nights website (it’s like deuxmoi) is saying Ruby sexually harassed her co-stars. They said one of the blinds they wrote on the website back in August 2019 about a metoo issue happening on a superhero set was about Ruby. I don’t know what to believe. I think maybe WB didn’t say exactly what happened the first time because they don’t want to expose the actress that was harassed. This whole thing is crazy on both sides.
ruby is crazy but that's not the reason why wb isnt saying anything. allegations are most likely true (they can't dispute it, they would have already if it's not true) and they want people to forgot it instead of fueling the fire
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I can't remember if it was around the same time but Flash, Superman and Riverdale shutdown too because of a covid outbreak.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 11:03
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 16:06
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 06:31
The person behind the Crazy Days and Nights website (it’s like deuxmoi) is saying Ruby sexually harassed her co-stars. They said one of the blinds they wrote on the website back in August 2019 about a metoo issue happening on a superhero set was about Ruby. I don’t know what to believe. I think maybe WB didn’t say exactly what happened the first time because they don’t want to expose the actress that was harassed. This whole thing is crazy on both sides.
ruby is crazy but that's not the reason why wb isnt saying anything. allegations are most likely true (they can't dispute it, they would have already if it's not true) and they want people to forgot it instead of fueling the fire
x2
They went rather viciously on the attack in a way I've been seen before and totally ignored the legitimate points she raised.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 13:19
She's basically telling us and doesn't even realize it :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 11:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I can't remember if it was around the same time but Flash, Superman and Riverdale shutdown too because of a covid outbreak.
Superman not listed here, but Flash and Riverdale also shutdown on same day. I think they just postponed filming the pilot that is why it sin't listed on the article.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 18:23

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love Meagan and Javicia’s height difference it's so cute :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

omg I love this cast way too funny :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ruby isn’t done. She is now posting emails/text conversations with Caroline, Berlanti, Camrus, and Rachel. She really hates Caroline.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 10:35
Ruby isn’t done. She is now posting emails/text conversations with Caroline, Berlanti, Camrus, and Rachel. She really hates Caroline.
Knowing ruby's ass she probably tried to sleep with ugly ass Caroline and she shut her down and said no we all know ruby likes to out in the closet woman or start harassing woman who say no to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Camrus wasn't enough, now she's including Rachel? Why won't she leave this cast alone? This isn't going to end well for her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At this point I won't be surprised if multiple people come out and say their bringing her to court. If this is so serious like what ruby says why isn't she taking Wb or cw to court if she claims to have evidence of all this. Only thing she can prove is that she was always late to set and treat the cast and few terribly. Her damn injuries were not from Batwoman but a different project so she can't even use that as any proof. And now she is using old text from people on set then releasing injured crew members information, I sure hope she got their permission to do so. She saw her name stop trending and her batwoman topic on social media dying down now so I guess she came back 2 days later to start up again. People are now worrying about bigger stuff in Hollywood. if ruby wanted her justice she would be smart about what she is doing and right now she isn't. Posting instagram stories won't solve her problems. It's like she is using these victims to boost her name so people can talk about her again or she's just making up these fake ass emails and text to be start trending again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:14
Guest wrote:
Camrus wasn't enough, now she's including Rachel? Why won't she leave this cast alone? This isn't going to end well for her
She needs to leave the damn cast alone they are finally enjoying working on the show without her being their with her bad energy. The producers finally found a batwoman they love and a new Kate she needs to let it go. What would really make her seem even more delusional is if she brings up Javicia’s name and say she was part of it. Seeing how dumb ruby is acting now it wouldn't surprise me. Like I been saying WB was nice enough to say they left on good terms to make her look good so getting more jobs wouldn't be hard for her but now she is basically provoking them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She didn’t say anything bad about Rachel and you can’t clearly see Rachel’s part of the convo. But, you can see “Rachel Batwoman” in the contact name. I think she was using that conversation to prove the PA that called her a dictator is lying. She talked about another PA named Elise. I know who Elise is because Elise is close friends with Meagan, Camrus, Rachel, and Nicole and they really love her and they post about her sometimes. She stopped working on the show after season 1.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:08
Guest wrote:
Knowing ruby's ass she probably tried to sleep with ugly ass Caroline and she shut her down and said no we all know ruby likes to out in the closet woman or start harassing woman who say no to her.
According to Ruby, Caroline said she (Caroline) isn’t a lgbt activist or feminist but she could be one for others through the show. Ruby called it “monetizing gays”. Ruby said she is thinking about posting their conversation about that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
where?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 14:15
Guest wrote:
where?
Her instagram stories. Lol she is posting more email screenshots right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ruby is about to ruin her own career all of this could have been handled behind the scenes and get the justice for herself and others if that's what she really cared about. I'm now starting to see why the cast unfollowed her in the beginning. Ruby was a mess from the beginning and it looks like she still hasn't changed one bit. If she thinks it's hard to get roles before imagine when this is over. I wonder which cast member she will bring into her drama next ruby got a lot of her fans fooled

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have NEVER seen an actress as dumb as ruby before why is she leaking/posting private emails and text messages with her and writers, producers, and cast members. I get that's she's trying to prove her point but we all know when doing stuff like this she's only going to post the stuff that makes her look good so people believe her story. I hope she knows that this is not a good look for her especially when other producers and companies are watching her and seeing how she doesn't care about privacy. All of this is gonna fall back on her in the end she's really not going about this the right way at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think the article about how she is a dictator is what made her start posting screenshots. She said the PA didn’t work on the show and she will make a video about how he is lying. She keeps saying people who can back up her story won’t do it because they will get in trouble. I just keep hoping she leaves Meagan, Rachel, and Nicole out of this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She should have contacted Variety to write a proper story which they could have vetted vs her just lashing out. Anyway, she's got money so she'll be fine. She's a one note now and probably blacklisted into obscurity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's so pathetic...
Let the cast be happy. Finally they work with lovely and cooperative people and we can tell from the atmosphere of the episodes/interviews etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:38
I have NEVER seen an actress as dumb as ruby before why is she leaking/posting private emails and text messages with her and writers, producers, and cast members. I get that's she's trying to prove her point but we all know when doing stuff like this she's only going to post the stuff that makes her look good so people believe her story. I hope she knows that this is not a good look for her especially when other producers and companies are watching her and seeing how she doesn't care about privacy. All of this is gonna fall back on her in the end she's really not going about this the right way at all.
this person will probably never a find a job as actor after this...No one must leak private emails, this is so wrong!
Other producers who see this awful thing, they won't want to work with a person with this behaviour

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's so pathetic...
Let the cast be happy. Finally they work with lovely and cooperative people and we can tell from the atmosphere of the episodes/interviews etc.
x2
that's probably one of the things that made her do this plus them getting a season 3 basically showing that they don't need her and on top of that they recasted Kate kane with a new actress even though ruby said she would love to come back so at this point she knows they don't care to have her back on the show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:46
Guest wrote:
this person will probably never find a serious job as actor after this...No one must leak private emails, this is so, so wrong!
Other producers who see this awful thing, they won't want to work with a person with this behaviour

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She should have contacted Variety to write a proper story which they could have vetted vs her just lashing out. Anyway, she's got money so she'll be fine. She's a one note now and probably blacklisted into obscurity.
I'm really starting to believe that they blacklisted her and if they didn't they sure as hell will do it soon. And the fact she said a lot of people on her team left her recently says a lot. If Ruby has money she needs to hire a lawyer and get off social media it's only damaging her more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:53
Guest wrote:
I'm really starting to believe that they blacklisted her and if they didn't they sure as hell will do it soon. And the fact she said a lot of people on her team left her recently says a lot. If Ruby has money she needs to hire a lawyer and get off social media it's only damaging her more.
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 14:12
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:08
Guest wrote:
According to Ruby, Caroline said she (Caroline) isn’t a lgbt activist or feminist but she could be one for others through the show. Ruby called it “monetizing gays”. Ruby said she is thinking about posting their conversation about that.
DA
I thought that part was funny. It’s not hard to believe Caroline doesn’t really care about lesbian representation. Look at season 2.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did people read the stories. Email and text correspondences get used a lot in cases they serve to back up claims which shes doing because many people publicly disputed hers. Its a public trial as much as a private one because its purpose is to expose the industry, and from the opposite side, expose Ruby. I can believe she's toxic working with but I can believe the working conditions were unethical too and the reasons for these may be intertwined. She hasn't included any cast except Camrus.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They're about to blacklist her ass any celebrity who has common sense and actually cared about having proper working conditions wouldn't do the stupid stuff that Ruby is doing now. And I feel like the only reason why she hasn't went to court yet is because she doesn't have actual evidence to back up her claims and she's just showing us stuff that makes things look good on her end and not the whole truth. Anyone judge who sees the stuff ruby is posting and her idea of evidence would throw her case away right there and then. Her story has way too many holes in it and stuff not adding up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder if she's bringing this shit up now because she realized she was blacklisted and can't get work so she's lashing out which isn't going to help her. Something pissed her off that's for sure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
this person will probably never find a serious job as actor after this...No one must leak private emails, this is so, so wrong!
I have to ask...are you honestly saying that if you thought people were lying about you and you had emails that could help prove your innocence, you wouldn't post them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:10
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I have to ask...are you honestly saying that if you thought people were lying about you and you had emails that could help prove your innocence, you wouldn't post them?
:rofl: sorry but the specific emails don't prove anything.
Let's be real, guys.
What does she want? Because those emails show nothing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:08
I wonder if she's bringing this shit up now because she realized she was blacklisted and can't get work so she's lashing out which isn't going to help her. Something pissed her off that's for sure.
she makes the things even worse for her...
she shows her true colors <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:08
They probably sent out stuff to other producers and writers or the higher ups and told them not to work with her and talked about her behavior on set. I wouldn't put it past them to blacklist her right now especially with how she is acting. Let's not forget she got kicked from her recent role and thought WB had something to do with it so maybe it's true. At the end of the day she is ruining her career each day she goes on social media she needs to hire a PR team and log off the internet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you know that Bridet deactivate her tweeter account because some RR fans attack her?
Like, come on, people can have better experiences and this is season 3.
There are everywhere disgusting bullies! I hate bullying!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:33
Do you know that Bridget deactivate her twitter account because some RR fans attack her?
Like, come on, people can have better experiences and this is season 3.
There are everywhere disgusting bullies! I hate bullying!