Re: The Batwoman Thread

Post by Gust1 »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 15:38
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 11:44
Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 16:25
I'm usually a ship whoever you want type of person but Sophie and Alice is a sick ship honestly just shipping Alice with anyone on the show is sick especially with another woman when Alice is straight and been said many times by the writers and actor. I have even seen people ship her with Ryan which is the worst one of all of them including Mary and Alice. And I do not know what chemistry some of you are seeing with Sophie and Alice probably with the actors in real life yes but with them just as friends nothing further. I draw the line when it comes to shipping siblings and that is what Mary and Alice are so it's a no for me and Sophie and Alice have zero chemistry I will admit they had 1 decent scene together and that was when Alice was at Sophie's house watching a movie together but besides that I don't see anything to ship in my opinion. I hope this doesn't turn into the supergirl fandom where we start shipping straight women then scream queerbait when it doesn't happen. any other shipping on the show seems more reasonable but Alice and Sophie or Alice and Mary is weird and Sophie for a fact wouldn't even look in her direction or see Alice as anything other than a criminal and a murderer or probably a friend in the very very far future and that one is a maybe.
Actually, not true Alice has the potential to possibly be bisexual. She has flirted with Julia, and not to mention she was in love with Safiyah in Season 2 , and they did kiss. Even Rachel said there might be a possibly that she's bisexual, and she's experimenting (flirting with the idea) she'sBisexual. Before you get all upset I DON'T like using the word " experimenting" when it comes to the LGBTQ+ community. Because it's a word used so much regarding one's sexuality. It's like basically saying it's just a " phase" . That's the best word I can think of to describe it. What's so wrong with Alice being Bisexual?
“Of course, Alice is straight and is not going to fall in love with her back” - Caroline Dries (Batwoman’s showrunner)
https://ew.com/tv/batwoman-boss-on-safi ... n-coryana/
They did have a relationship though and they did kiss so I think there is definitely a good possibility for a Bisexual Alice storyline.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe that person was right about Alice stans being like Supercorp shippers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's really disturbing that you're actively rooting for Alice to be bi and get paired up with one of the mains. She doesn't deserve anything except to be in Arkham. Or dead. Doesn't matter about the chemistry or how "good" of an actress Rachel is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gust1 wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 15:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm usually a ship whoever you want type of person but Sophie and Alice is a sick ship honestly just shipping Alice with anyone on the show is sick especially with another woman when Alice is straight and been said many times by the writers and actor. I have even seen people ship her with Ryan which is the worst one of all of them including Mary and Alice. And I do not know what chemistry some of you are seeing with Sophie and Alice probably with the actors in real life yes but with them just as friends nothing further. I draw the line when it comes to shipping siblings and that is what Mary and Alice are so it's a no for me and Sophie and Alice have zero chemistry I will admit they had 1 decent scene together and that was when Alice was at Sophie's house watching a movie together but besides that I don't see anything to ship in my opinion. I hope this doesn't turn into the supergirl fandom where we start shipping straight women then scream queerbait when it doesn't happen. any other shipping on the show seems more reasonable but Alice and Sophie or Alice and Mary is weird and Sophie for a fact wouldn't even look in her direction or see Alice as anything other than a criminal and a murderer or probably a friend in the very very far future and that one is a maybe.
Actually, not true Alice has the potential to possibly be bisexual. She has flirted with Julia, and not to mention she was in love with Safiyah in Season 2 , and they did kiss. Even Rachel said there might be a possibly that she's bisexual, and she's experimenting (flirting with the idea) she'sBisexual. Before you get all upset I DON'T like using the word " experimenting" when it comes to the LGBTQ+ community. Because it's a word used so much regarding one's sexuality. It's like basically saying it's just a " phase" . That's the best word I can think of to describe it. What's so wrong with Alice being Bisexual?
“Of course, Alice is straight and is not going to fall in love with her back” - Caroline Dries (Batwoman’s showrunner)
They did have a relationship though and they did kiss so I think there is definitely a good possibility for a Bisexual Alice storyline.
What kiss are you talking about? The moment where their faces were close before Alice stabs her? I’m genuinely asking because maybe I forgot. The whole point of Alice and Safiyah’s relationship is Safiyah loved her but Alice didn’t love her back in that same way. They made that very clear in the show and Caroline herself said this in interviews.

Gust1
Reactions:

Post by Gust1 »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 15:58
It's really disturbing that you're actively rooting for Alice to be bi and get paired up with one of the mains. She doesn't deserve anything except to be in Arkham. Or dead. Doesn't matter about the chemistry or how "good" of an actress Rachel is.
Well obviously you CAN'T READ. I simply said I love the chemistry she has with Sophie and especially Julia, and I would like to see her fall in love. I NEVER said with anyone FROM THE MAIN CAST. Why is it so "disturbing " if Aliceis Bisexual? You do know what LGBTQ means right? Lesbian,Gay, BISEXUAL, Trans and Queer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da.alice was never on love with safiyah it was the other way around how did you miss that Alice was in love with oceanand safiyah saw that and got upset. And Rachel said she tries to play all of her characters to basically get flirty with others on screen Alice isn't bi or a lesbian she is straight and Rachel herself said it in an instagram and interview when someone asked her about it. Nothing is wrong if Alice was basically but truth is she isn't and it's all been stated many times already. I wouldn't mind if we can get to see Rachel play a lesbian or a bi character on screen but Alice just isn't that character.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 16:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da.alice was never on love with safiyah it was the other way around how did you miss that Alice was in love with oceanand safiyah saw that and got upset. And Rachel said she tries to play all of her characters to basically get flirty with others on screen Alice isn't bi or a lesbian she is straight and Rachel herself said it in an instagram and interview when someone asked her about it. Nothing is wrong if Alice was basically but truth is she isn't and it's all been stated many times already. I wouldn't mind if we can get to see Rachel play a lesbian or a bi character on screen but Alice just isn't that character.
It's very weird that Rachel didn't play a lesbian character...I would like to watch her in a lesbian role.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 16:11
Gust1 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What kiss are you talking about? The moment where their faces were close before Alice stabs her? I’m genuinely asking because maybe I forgot. The whole point of Alice and Safiyah’s relationship is Safiyah loved her but Alice didn’t love her back in that same way. They made that very clear in the show and Caroline herself said this in interviews.
Da. No you're absolutely right Alice never kissed safiyah. The show cannot possibly make it any more clearer for some to see that Alice isn't bi I don't know what else to tell these people. I guessed they have reached the point where they start making up scenes in their head that never happened on the show. That poster was right when they said that they are like the next supercorp shippers because this is exactly how they started off then they got even more delusional let's just hope they don't bring this around the actors on social media next. That person got hate for saying it but I'm honestly starting to see it also.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 16:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's very weird that Rachel didn't play a lesbian character...I would like to watch her in a lesbian role.
da I would also but not batwoman Alice hopefully in her future projects we can see her play a character that's gay. I never saw Alice as bisexual or a lesbian because she acts this way around everyone she interacts with even Luke. The chemistry I saw with her and characters like Mary, Ryan and Sophie never came off as flirty. The most chemistry she had with any on the show was when she was with ocean but I never cared for that storyline probably because I would rather see the lesbians kissing and stuff instead of those 2 but that's just my opinion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 16:57
Guest wrote:
Gust1 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. No you're absolutely right Alice never kissed safiyah. The show cannot possibly make it any more clearer for some to see that Alice isn't bi I don't know what else to tell these people. I guessed they have reached the point where they start making up scenes in their head that never happened on the show. That poster was right when they said that they are like the next supercorp shippers because this is exactly how they started off then they got even more delusional let's just hope they don't bring this around the actors on social media next. That person got hate for saying it but I'm honestly starting to see it also.
DA
I know that Alice must be straight in this show....but now it's a bad thing to write that Alice has chemistry with Sophie and Julia (even better than Ryan or Kate).
We don't force you to accept, simle we tell our opinion!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well at least Ryan is smiling again I hope this episode Ryan will have scenes with Pamela the last one didn't count. Renee running off with Pamela isn't going to end well for her and now with poison mary finally meeting her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Diggle is back (Jada will need his help)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 17:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gust1 wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
I know that Alice must be straight in this show....but now it's a bad thing to write that Alice has chemistry with Sophie and Julia (even better than Ryan or Kate).
DA You can feel however you want about Alice’s chemistry with other characters but that person was blatantly lying about what happened between Alice and Safiyah. They kept saying there was a kiss scene when that never happened. How is that not delusional?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 06:23
Nicole will be attending a comic con this weekend in New Mexico.
Hi. I posted this. It's a long shot but I was wondering if anyone here went to this con or know where to watch videos of Nicole? Thanks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 18:01
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 17:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gust1 wrote:
DA
DA You can feel however you want about Alice’s chemistry with other characters but that person was blatantly lying about what happened between Alice and Safiyah. They kept saying there was a kiss scene when that never happened. How is that not delusional?
x2
Da ship who y'all want on this show but shipping Alice with any woman on the show to me would just be a crackship anything other than that is just delusions. I'm not sure if it was the same person saying it or not but it has been said like 2 or 3 times already recently by someone that Alice and Safiyah kissed when that never happened I think it has gone too far now that you want Alice to like woman so bad that you start making up delusional scenes in your head that never happened on the show. Please let's not turn into one of those crazy delusional fandoms that do that type of stuff

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Never understood why people ship straight women when there are plenty of actual gay characters in the show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 19:03
Never understood why people ship straight women when there are plenty of actual gay characters in the show.
Well its not strange. It happens when they find the straight characters to be more attractive or have more chemistry - see Supergirl as a prime example.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 19:03
And then they turn around and scream queerbait when the ship doesn't happen. Well Alice and Sophie or Alice and Ryan isn't a big ship but I do hope for those who ship them stay on reality in don't take things too far. this better not turn into Supergirl or once upon a time fandom. There are many shows now that will give you wlw romance instead of going for a ships with a straight women. My problem is the same fans who say they won't be upset if these type of ships don't happen are usually the once who throw the biggest tantrum when the show is over and they don't get there endgame which is the straight women with a lesbian. I'm just still shocked I just now heard that someone shipped Alice with anyone character on the show

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 12:48
Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 06:42
Sophie with Alice?? Y'all are nuttier than Alice :mask:
That ship just sounds disgusting for many reasons. And just many reasons why it will never happen I don't know how the few people who ship them even do it I can't ship someone I know for a fact isn't going to happen. The writers room on twitter even shut it down when saw someone shipping Alice with Sophie. And I learned my lesson I'm done shipping straight characters with another lesbian it's the easiest way to get let down.
What a weird way to say you don’t like the ship. People are pointing out chemistry between ACTORS. And idk what’s right about Sophie dating another batwoman and them being soulmates after writers pushed Sophie as Kate’s soulmate lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 07:47
JanAng wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 06:23
Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 20:49
Bridget has found a niche in playing wlw. That's amazing how a straight actress does it so well and non-apologetically. It's also great that she and the community love each other respectfully and have had 0 creepy shit all these years. Keep on bringing them, lady.
This. I would say Vicki is doing it as well. Both seem sweet and are fine actors. I agree they're better actors than the main cast or should I say more seasoned vet actors. They're scenes were the best in this episode imo. Wish we would have seen more from them.

Also agree w/ whoever said Bridget should have been the main Poison Ivy b/c Mary is a bit boring to me and I don't get what she's so mad about. I do feel like it's plot driven to bring out Bridget's Poision Ivy but I wish they would have thought of another way so we could have had Bridget for longer. Hope her and Vicki find a show where they are the leads or apart of the main cast.
x1000
X2567788 Bridget brings class to the show, she is perfect poison ivy, tbh most of the cast now looks like immature actors after new actors showed up. Writing and casting in this show was problem since day one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:37
Guest wrote:
JanAng wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bridget has found a niche in playing wlw. That's amazing how a straight actress does it so well and non-apologetically. It's also great that she and the community love each other respectfully and have had 0 creepy shit all these years. Keep on bringing them, lady.
This. I would say Vicki is doing it as well. Both seem sweet and are fine actors. I agree they're better actors than the main cast or should I say more seasoned vet actors. They're scenes were the best in this episode imo. Wish we would have seen more from them.

Also agree w/ whoever said Bridget should have been the main Poison Ivy b/c Mary is a bit boring to me and I don't get what she's so mad about. I do feel like it's plot driven to bring out Bridget's Poision Ivy but I wish they would have thought of another way so we could have had Bridget for longer. Hope her and Vicki find a show where they are the leads or apart of the main cast.
x1000
X2567788 Bridget brings class to the show, she is perfect poison ivy, tbh most of the cast now looks like immature actors after new actors showed up. Writing and casting in this show was problem since day one.
This is a CW show. Calm down lol. This network is known for hiring bad writers and actors.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 21:05
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:37
Guest wrote:
JanAng wrote:
Guest wrote:

x1000
This is a CW show. Calm down lol. This network is known for hiring bad writers and actors.
Da.
I wouldn't say they hire bad actors it's just they have bad writers who write the most cringey lines every or they write stuff that sometimes makes no sense and the actors have to suffer through it and try there best to deliver it well. The acting and the chemistry between the characters/actors on batwoman are one of the reasons why I still watch the show even though the writing isn't always the best. Bridget isn't the best actor but she is sure better than Nicole and in my opinion she should have been the only poison ivy because Nicole isn't pulling it off and the major thing is her acting. I like her acting better when playing Mary Hamilton but not poison ivy I think this new role is definitely a struggle for her Nicole even said it herself that it's challenging. but the actors on batwoman are great to me if I have to rank them out of the other arrowverse shows they would be on my top 3 somewhere.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who cares if people want to ship Alice or make her bi. She's a fictional character with 50 shippers on the whole internet who don't bug anybody. It's so ridiculous to liken them to Supercorp I can't believe someone made that comparison seriously. This thread polices ships and which characters fans are allowed to like too much.

Gust1
Reactions:

Post by Gust1 »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 16:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rachel actually did play a bisexual character Tamsin the TV show LOST GIRL

Gust1
Reactions:

Post by Gust1 »

Again what's so wrong if Alice was Bisexual? So many fucking Bi-fobic people 😤🤢🤮🤮🤮 she does have potential to initially be bisexual. Every one is act like IF Alice being Bisexual is so horrible.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gust1 wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 03:44
Again what's so wrong if Alice was Bisexual? So many fucking Bi-fobic people 😤🤢🤮🤮🤮 she does have potential to initially be bisexual. Every one is act like IF Alice being Bisexual is so horrible.
Nobody said it was something wrong with it??????? The show runner literally said she was straight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gust1 wrote:
No one said being bisexual is a bad thing but the writers and actor have already said she isn't bi or a lesbian Alice is straight. And we already have crazy people saying she kissed safiyah when she never did just so they can push the narrative that Alice likes girls. And there's nothing is wrong with shipping Alice with other characters for like a crackship and no one is being bi-fobic in the thread so please don't start that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 03:56
Gust1 wrote:
Nobody said it was something wrong with it??????? The show runner literally said she was straight
da Someone was literally implying it was a few comments up.

Shipping is for fun (and sometimes with an endgame goal). It doesn't matter what a showrunner says or plans, every fandom has shipping. This Alice thing is really just a non-issue getting dramatized. Can we just move on from this topic?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 04:16
Gust1 wrote:
No one said being bisexual is a bad thing but the writers and actor have already said she isn't bi or a lesbian Alice is straight. And we already have crazy people saying she kissed safiyah when she never did just so they can push the narrative that Alice likes girls. And there's nothing is wrong with shipping Alice with other characters for like a crackship and no one is being bi-fobic in the thread so please don't start that.
One person said this. They're clearly mistaken. Just correct them and move on. You don't have to act like there's a whole imaginary movement now of "crazy people" convincing fans they kissed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gust1 wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 16:16
Guest wrote:
Well obviously you CAN'T READ. I simply said I love the chemistry she has with Sophie and especially Julia, and I would like to see her fall in love. I NEVER said with anyone FROM THE MAIN CAST. Why is it so "disturbing " if Aliceis Bisexual? You do know what LGBTQ means right? Lesbian,Gay, BISEXUAL, Trans and Queer
Why you would want to see Alice fall in love after everything she's done? Are we watching the same show?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Omg is this a Alice thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 08:25
Gust1 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why you would want to see Alice fall in love after everything she's done? Are we watching the same show?
Because bad people can fall in love, too? I mean have watched Harley Quinn?

How do they want Harley to fall in love after everything she has done??? (it's exactly the same with Alice)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:22
Guest wrote:
Gust1 wrote:
Guest wrote:

How do they want Harley to fall in love after everything she has done??? (it's exactly the same with Alice)
I have watched Harley Quinn but i never gave a shit about who she was with. Not everything is about ships.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't believe this back and forth on this thread over 1 or 2 people saying they shipped Alice with another character on the show. If you don't know what a crackship is look it up because that's basically what those people are doing it's not harming anyone and we all know it obviously won't happen the shipping is done for fun. And please go back and rewatch last season if you're not sure about what happened between certain characters before coming on the thread saying incorrect stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 15:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gust1 wrote:
Guest wrote:

I have watched Harley Quinn but i never gave a shit about who she was with. Not everything is about ships.
Still, you didn't answer my question. Why do people (not you of course!) ship criminals to fall in love??

Also, gay women don't find the same Harley & Joker and Harley & Pamela...Huge difference!
It's not a bad thing to ship gay couples

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 15:47
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 15:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gust1 wrote:

Still, you didn't answer my question. Why do people (not you of course!) ship criminals to fall in love??

Also, gay women don't find the same Harley & Joker and Harley & Pamela...Huge difference!
It's not a bad thing to ship gay couples
It's not a bad thing to see gay couples if they aren't pieces of shit......Which Alice is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not sure if anyone's interested in this but Nicole is live right now on this insta

https://www.instagram.com/thecherrypicks/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nicole and Bridget will be watching batwoman live tomorrow with us let's hope they do an instagram live together and talk about the show :fingcross: I'm guessing she will be going over to Nicole's house. I wouldn't mind if they invited the whole cast over

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Here is Nicole's live in case anyone missed it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just love there friendship so much :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For today's episode it would have been a good day for the cast to do an instagram takeover. It would be nice to have javicia and meagan do one together and Victoria and Bridget do one also or maybe all 4 of them in one live but I doubt Victoria would do it though. I just miss them doing the takeovers before an episode aired.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 17:06
For today's episode it would have been a good day for the cast to do an instagram takeover. It would be nice to have javicia and meagan do one together and Victoria and Bridget do one also or maybe all 4 of them in one live but I doubt Victoria would do it though. I just miss them doing the takeovers before an episode aired.
Sometimes we can ask the cast and they can do it from their pages if they aren’t busy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »