Once Upon A Time 10.0

Reactions:

Re: Once Upon A Time 10.0

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 13:49
Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 13:16
Lol. It doesn’t bother me but I’ve noticed the hand thing too. She’s most definitely white passing but I don’t think she even considers herself white—just Latina. I remember the whole fiasco with JMO’s husband (then bf) at the time calling her an old white racist dude because he didn’t know what KIR was. “She said I’m not some white racist dude. I’m a Latina woman.” It was kind of like, don’t call me white. In her biggest roles she played a POC so it works out.
Wait Regina is meant to be Latina? I thought she was white
They never come right out and say it but the actor who plays her dad is also Puerto Rican. The grandfather is played by an Hispanic actor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 13:39
The trailer is out for the film Lana is in, Scrap. It looks good and I’ve been wanting to see her in a different role forever and now she’s gone and ruined it by being an asshole. Can’t support her anymore. If she’s smart (she’s not) she’ll keep her big mouth shut and her ego in check and she may get more work if it does well. I’m sure she’ll ruin it but ya never know.
It does look good. I wish I could be excited about it but it’s hard when you no longer like her persona.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 14:17
Guest wrote:
The trailer is out for the film Lana is in, Scrap. It looks good and I’ve been wanting to see her in a different role forever and now she’s gone and ruined it by being an asshole. Can’t support her anymore. If she’s smart (she’s not) she’ll keep her big mouth shut and her ego in check and she may get more work if it does well. I’m sure she’ll ruin it but ya never know.
It does look good. I wish I could be excited about it but it’s hard when you no longer like her persona.
This. Definitely can’t support a woman that supports abusive male men. Would have been better with someone else in her role. She’d hang herself professionally with a bigger audience anyways. She’s best off right where she is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The trailer looks like I thought.

I’ve never been excited for this because there’s no way for us to watch it unless you’re going to that festival. Definitely not excited after recent events.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 14:25

I’ve never been excited for this because there’s no way for us to watch it unless you’re going to that festival. Definitely not excited after recent events.
I’d be surprised if it isn’t released on the apps. We will be able to see it. I won’t be. Never thought I’d say that but she went several steps to far this past week. She’s dangerous to young women. I don’t want to say I hope the movie flops as VK worked hard on it but I do hope Lana stays out of good peoples projects from here on out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Worst timing ever … 🤗🤗🤗

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://scrapthefilm.com/team.html

Gosh, Lana’s resume looks particularly pitiful here. It’s like they were trying to bulk it up but had nothing to work with. Yikes!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 14:49

Gosh, Lana’s resume looks particularly pitiful here. It’s like they were trying to bulk it up but had nothing to work with. Yikes!
The Teen Choice Award comment is soooooo cringey lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 14:31
Guest wrote:

I’d be surprised if it isn’t released on the apps. We will be able to see it. I won’t be. Never thought I’d say that but she went several steps to far this past week. She’s dangerous to young women. I don’t want to say I hope the movie flops as VK worked hard on it but I do hope Lana stays out of good peoples projects from here on out.
VK is Kevin Spacey victim?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 14:53
Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 14:49

The Teen Choice Award comment is soooooo cringey lol
Also the experience as a director with one episode of the last eps of her own show lmao? That’s so weird that they included that..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 15:02
Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 14:31
Guest wrote:

VK is Kevin Spacey victim?
No, it's Anthony Rapp

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now would be a great time for Regina to take LP out!
Lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well damn 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

🤣 Thank you for that anon! Now I can still watch Regina and feel a little less guilty about it. :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 15:27

Lmao
Lmao yes please... Regina, pls save her and us before it's too late. It's pretty much already too late but come anyways queen and fireball her back to some common sense

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 15:44
Guest wrote:

Lmao
Lmao yes please... Regina, pls save her and us before it's too late. It's pretty much already too late but come anyways queen and fireball her back to some common sense
Da I know we’re not serious but I don’t wanna invoke fire anywhere near Cali lolol, I will say I hope the gay version of Regina shows up throw some spells. Retribution! :spy: :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 16:20
Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 15:44
Guest wrote:

Lmao
Da I know we’re not serious but I don’t wanna invoke fire anywhere near Cali lolol, I will say I hope the gay version of Regina shows up throw some spells. Retribution! :spy: :lol:
I’m sure she’ll be touring with her creep boyfriend soon like the groupie she is. Might take Regina a while to locate her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know if i'm the only one but i can't see Lana the same way anymore, i don't even feel like checking her IG account or seeing her movie trailer. No emotion at all.
I hope people are not stupid enough to forgive her just because there are new pic or because her new movie =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn. People are really done with Lana, huh? I honestly thought it would blow over in a few days because people are like :bowdown: when it comes to her. But doesn’t seem like it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 17:14
I don't know if i'm the only one but i can't see Lana the same way anymore, i don't even feel like checking her IG account or seeing her movie trailer. No emotion at all.
I hope people are not stupid enough to forgive her just because there are new pic or because her new movie =_=
Same. I hope it does well for the sake of the others involved but I simply don’t care.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 17:26
Damn. People are really done with Lana, huh? I honestly thought it would blow over in a few days because people are like :bowdown: when it comes to her. But doesn’t seem like it.
Yes, i done with Lana.
How is people's reaction to the new trailer going?
Is she still continuing to lose followers?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think Lana will use this new movie to '"make it up"' to people with new content and bring ex stans back to 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏼‍♀️🙇‍♀️?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 18:17
Do you think Lana will use this new movie to '"make it up"' to people with new content and bring ex stans back to 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏼‍♀️🙇‍♀️?
She will 💯 try to. That’s what she’s trying to do on Twitter with her retweet’s and I love u’s.
She’s never cared about their cringe love tweets before. She’s manipulative.
Personally I think her and RA are pretty made for each other. Like minds.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I don’t think so. Ex stans don’t seem interested or haven’t heard about the trailer yet. Her mentions are full of the same few stans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 18:24
Guest wrote:
I don’t think so. Ex stans don’t seem interested or haven’t heard about the trailer yet. Her mentions are full of the same few stans.
Truth. When I look all I see is “you’ve blocked this user” and the same hardcore stans commenting again and again. I blocked so many once this mess started.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 18:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Truth. When I look all I see is “you’ve blocked this user” and the same hardcore stans commenting again and again. I blocked so many once this mess started.
Yep. Like 5 stans calling this new role iconic. Based off of the trailer. :nervous:
Hope it tanks. Sorry VK. Next time don’t align yourself with women like Lp

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Lmao
Omg :lol:

It's true tho. Regina save us from this mess pls :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How tf did she even meet this creep? Does anyone know? It feels like a gross she slid into his dms (she seems obsessed with musicians) and it eventually led us here. Although Colin follows him on twitter 🤢
Maybe through friends?
JFC this was a pretty big fall from her throne.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 19:17
How tf did she even meet this creep? Does anyone know? It feels like a gross she slid into his dms (she seems obsessed with musicians) and it eventually led us here. Although Colin follows him on twitter 🤢
Maybe through friends?
I assume they met backstage at his concert since she only started following him then. It’s possible they also have friends in common.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Maybe through friends?
Probably friends in common, around April they began to follow each other .
Perhaps in a few weeks or months we would know, just as she told how she met with Fred she will do the same with RA.
Ruining her career for that scum of a man.

I hope that movie is a flop, sorry VK

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If I remember correctly I think Sarah had said that she is alone because almost all of her friends and family members have moved away from her because they didn't agree with who she was together with. Do you think the same will happen with Lana when they find out/know who that piece of shit really is?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I only see Regina in that trailer. That's how I see Lana in everything she's done post Once. It's just the same thing over again. Can see the acting. It completely ruined the trailer for me. Too bad because the plot sounds interesting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 20:03
If I remember correctly I think Sarah had said that she is alone because almost all of her friends and family members have moved away from her because they didn't agree with who she was together with. Do you think the same will happen with Lana when they find out/know who that piece of shit really is?
She’s already at odds with two of her long time friends according to what y’all have found and posted here so I’m assuming that’s already started. If his ex is correct he will isolate her and make her dependent on him. This is common with controlling partners. She also went MIA from social media after meeting him and let her boutique go and now he’s cost her a big portion of her fandom. I’d say he’s off to a great start. 💥

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 20:10
Guest wrote:
She’s already at odds with two of her long time friends according to what y’all have found and posted here so I’m assuming that’s already started. If his ex is correct he will isolate her and make her dependent on him. This is common with controlling partners. She also went MIA from social media after meeting him and let her boutique go and now he’s cost her a big portion of her fandom. I’d say he’s off to a great start. 💥
Speaking of the relationship with Trish and Antoinette i think i have a theory of what happened....I don't know if you know Velveteena (Trish's ex-wife?) i don't know her real name. Anyways i think L and V had an argument and Lana asked V to leave their friendship group and asked Trish and Antoinette to obviously get away from her. Trish rightly disagreed so L also had an argument with her that's why she didn't help her either with her beauty products and book, but there was still Antoinette who hadn't made any decision yet which side to be on, buuuut then Lana seeing that Antoinette was haging out with Trish took her conclusions that Antoinette had chosen Trish so also Velveteena and perhaps felt betrayed by them? Because i noticed(before the mess L/RA) that Lana unfollowed or blocked Velveteena and has removed all the likes to her posts.
So all this happened because they didn't do what Lana had asked them to do. Fuck you Lana!

IF this happened Lana is a shitty, manipulative friend, she was not able to put aside her problem with Trish and stand by Antoinette after what happened to her, just because she didn't want to see Trish. So again, fuck you Lana!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 21:12
Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 20:10
Guest wrote:
Speaking of the relationship with Trish and Antoinette i think i have a theory of what happened....I don't know if you know Velveteena (Trish's ex-wife?) i don't know her real name. Anyways i think L and V had an argument and Lana asked V to leave their friendship group and asked Trish and Antoinette to obviously get away from her. Trish rightly disagreed so L also had an argument with her that's why she didn't help her either with her beauty products and book, but there was still Antoinette who hadn't made any decision yet which side to be on, buuuut then Lana seeing that Antoinette was haging out with Trish took her conclusions that Antoinette had chosen Trish so also Velveteena and perhaps felt betrayed by them? Because i noticed(before the mess L/RA) that Lana unfollowed or blocked Velveteena and has removed all the likes to her posts.
So all this happened because they didn't do what Lana had asked them to do. Fuck you Lana!

IF this happened Lana is a shitty, manipulative friend, she was not able to put aside her problem with Trish and stand by Antoinette after what happened to her, just because she didn't want to see Trish. So again, fuck you Lana!
Trish’s ex wife’s IG page kept getting deleted because of the explicit content. It seems more likely lana just stopped refollowing the new pages.
Not sure why everyone thinks LP’s main problem is with Trish? She still follows her and has unfollowed the other friend, Antoinette.
Who knows. Lana acts like an immature middle school girl on social media so it could be anything really.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 19:56
Guest wrote:
Maybe through friends?
Perhaps in a few weeks or months we would know, just as she told how she met with Fred she will do the same with RA.

This is unacceptable

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 18:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yep. Like 5 stans calling this new role iconic. Based off of the trailer. :nervous:
This is unacceptable too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 21:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is unacceptable too
Sorry not sorry. Just as RA doesn’t deserve his audience, neither does she. Go watch if you want. No one’s stopping your ass.
It looks boring anyways.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 21:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is unacceptable too
Sorry not sorry. Just as RA doesn’t deserve his audience, neither does she. Go watch if you want. No one’s stopping your ass.
It looks boring anyways.
Everybody here said it looks sooo good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 21:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is unacceptable too
It looks boring anyways.
I mean…ok. I’m not everybody.
Then I hope all the good parts are in the trailer. Just like the tax collector. I’m also glad she lost why women kill. Women that sympathize with abusers don’t need more followers or applause for their work. Period.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 21:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maybe through friends?

This is unacceptable
🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 21:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is unacceptable too
It looks boring anyways.
I mean…ok. I’m not everybody.
Then I hope all the good parts are in the trailer. Just like the tax collector. I’m also glad she lost why women kill. Women that sympathize with abusers don’t need more followers or applause for their work. Period.
THIS!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is unacceptable too
It looks boring anyways.
No? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
👆

Right here. They said it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 21:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maybe through friends?

This is unacceptable
Don't care what is unacceptable for you, Lana doesn't deserve anything.
I just feel sorry for the people who worked in the movie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sarah posted an IG live about narcissism. Think it’s a not so subtle dig at LP? Also Bex posted some ambiguous IG stories as well..

Either way, LP is def in trouble here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 22:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
👆

Right here. They said it
So what? It's only two people who said that, I haven't watch the trailer and I'm not even going to watch the movie. I don't and will never support women like her.
Besides, the fact that some people find something good does not mean that ALL people think that way.

If you want to see it see it who the fuck is telling you anything?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 22:15
Sarah posted an IG live about narcissism. Think it’s a not so subtle dig at LP? Also Bex posted some ambiguous IG stories as well..

Either way, LP is def in trouble here.
I think it's a dig at both of them, her account is controlled by RA's friends.
What did Bex post?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 22:19
Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 22:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
👆

Right here. They said it
So what? It's only two people who said that, I haven't watch the trailer and I'm not even going to watch the movie. I don't and will never support women like her.
Besides, the fact that some people find something good does not mean that ALL people think that way.

If you want to see it see it who the fuck is telling you anything?
No one. Why are you angry? I’m not Lana. 🥶. Anyway I was talking to the person who said “No? :rofl:” not you