Once Upon A Time 10.0

lchatguest
Reactions:

Post by lchatguest »

Since the old thread doesn't migrate over, I figured I'd start up a new thread. I'm not registered on spam, so if someone who is and still has posting privileges wants to go post a link to this thread over there, that would be great :). (Only registered users can still post in the old forum). I didn't realize the migration was happening so I don't think anyone was prepared.

And so this post includes something relevant to the discussion topic: Lana posted new items on Ebay, by the way.

Or maybe now this thread will just die. I hope not though. I love the gossip ;)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just found out myself totally by accident...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Just found out myself totally by accident...
ditto. I just tried to register on spam so I could post a link, but it says I need mod approval before I can post there. I don't know if mods even exist over there anymore, so maybe one of the already-registered usual posters like thatoncerone will find this on accident and can bring people over.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's a pain in the ass that content has not migrated over... hopefully the community will continue

lo
Reactions:

Post by lo »

why is there a new board?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At the bottom of the page select desktop version and the platform looks like the old chat forum.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lo wrote:why is there a new board?
Honestly I don't know...

Koala
Reactions:

Post by Koala »

I don't feel comfortable here. They should change the layout :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I really hope they add the feature that you can just post the Youtube, Twitter or Insta link and it shows up. That really made bring stuff over easier.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
lo wrote:why is there a new board?
Honestly I don't know...
I know spam was temporary when zetaboards were retired, but idk why nothing migrated over. I thought only the spam-specific content wouldn't migrate. I didn't know everything would be gone. Hopefully everyone finds their way over.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Boo :ghost:

Hoping tweaks will make this place better once mods know how it all works.

Supposedly we left t--- because the mods struggled to mod it. (least said, soonest mended...)

The captchas are my main issue.

Shame because despite t--- being invested with trolls this thread was ironically the most peaceful it had been in years :bertha:

lchatguest
Reactions:

Post by lchatguest »

She still has the bellybutton ring! or at least she did in 2014 or whenever this photoshoot was from.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsTzIdnBL5J/

stupid new website won't let me post the image directly because it's "dynamic" and idk what that means lol

lchatguest
Reactions:

Post by lchatguest »

okay wtf, the spam forums are now not even letting people view them unless they're registered. So, I guess that can't even be an archive?

I hope everyone finds their way over here. :( It sucks for anyone trying to do a pagecatch today.

dot dot dot
Reactions:

Post by dot dot dot »

New tweet from Lana :faint:

A new board just when I had finally gotten used to the other one lol

dot dot dot
Reactions:

Post by dot dot dot »

lchatguest wrote:okay wtf, the spam forums are now not even letting people view them unless they're registered. So, I guess that can't even be an archive?

I hope everyone finds their way over here. :( It sucks for anyone trying to do a pagecatch today.

Since this is the new board, maybe the mods will get around to archiving the old one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

An Anxious Gay @AnAnxiousFan
Why was there never a holiday themed episode of Once Upon a Time (besides Halloween)

Adam Horowitz @AdamHorowitzLA
I feel like we did some

Brian Beatty @BrianBeattyTW
Hi Adam quick question regarding Once Upon A Time. What is the explanation if any for how Wish Hook could interact with other realms years prior to the Wish Realm being created by the Evil Queen Serum's Wish? Thank you for your time.

more specifically?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:An Anxious Gay @AnAnxiousFan
Why was there never a holiday themed episode of Once Upon a Time (besides Halloween)

I feel like we did some

Hi Adam quick question regarding Once Upon A Time. What is the explanation if any for how Wish Hook could interact with other realms years prior to the Wish Realm being created by the Evil Queen Serum's Wish? Thank you for your time.

more specifically?
Adam is such a moron. "I feel like we did some"...okay, but you didn't? So....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

John is also in development and will produce Robert Carlyle's second directed feature film, Meat Trade written by Irvine Welsh (Trainspotting, Filth) which will shoot in 2019. The film has been developed with Colin Firth (The King's Speech) and Robert Carlyle in the lead roles.
https://www.unspeakableseries.com/team/

dot dot dot
Reactions:

Post by dot dot dot »

Guest wrote:An Anxious Gay @AnAnxiousFan

I feel like we did some

more specifically?
Typical Adam. He gives some of the most Trumpian clueless responses of any show runner in Hollywood. He just plays dumb, lies, and adds lies on top of previous lies.

lchatguest
Reactions:

Post by lchatguest »

Am I imagining things or didn't Lana already auction off this dress in the first batch of auction items? I wonder if someone didn't come through with the payment (though in that case it goes to the next highest bidder, but maybe they didn't want it).

I could be wrong, but I vividly remember seeing this dress already.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DSQUARED2-Womens-L...roAAOSwxDJcMpS4

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

emiliede_ravin#fbf #goldenglobes #lost

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shit shit shit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

wait, are the other forums back open? I can access it and post now even though my membership isn't confirmed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:wait, are the other forums back open? I can access it and post now even though my membership isn't confirmed.
qmta: nope. It says my post has to be approved by a moderator before it can be posted. I posted the link though to this forum. Some anons are able to post though, so I don't know what's going on over there. Right now it's mainly just the 3 usual registered folks who are still able to post and chat (Danni, thatoncerone, and thefashionpolice).

If anyone knows them via twitter/insta, maybe send them the link so they can direct people over here since they can apparently post without issue?

lchatguest
Reactions:

Post by lchatguest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:wait, are the other forums back open? I can access it and post now even though my membership isn't confirmed.
qmta: nope. It says my post has to be approved by a moderator before it can be posted. I posted the link though to this forum. Some anons are able to post though, so I don't know what's going on over there. Right now it's mainly just the 3 usual registered folks who are still able to post and chat (Danni, thatoncerone, and thefashionpolice).

If anyone knows them via twitter/insta, maybe send them the link so they can direct people over here since they can apparently post without issue?
I was able to post, even though I'm not registered. Maybe new members can't post. Weird. Anyway, I posted a link, but if that site is once again open, maybe we can still use it until it shuts down again and then we have to come back here? I don't know. I'm so confused.

Dannie1981
Reactions: 0

Post by Dannie1981 »

I was able to post today but wasn't able since yesterday, plus I didn't know the L chat was migrating, so...
Anyway, hope everyone gets it and come here to chat about. :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We can't post anymore again. Atleast i can't. I was just getting used to the t--- board.

Dannie1981

Post by Dannie1981 »

I can't either, even though I'm registered... I can here, though, so... :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
John is also in development and will produce Robert Carlyle's second directed feature film, Meat Trade written by Irvine Welsh (Trainspotting, Filth) which will shoot in 2019. The film has been developed with Colin Firth (The King's Speech) and Robert Carlyle in the lead roles.
https://www.unspeakableseries.com/team/
Good for him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did any of the ladies go to GoldenGlobes parties?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dannie1981

Post by Dannie1981 »

On her instagram story it says it's some ranch wedding, not Golden Globe party.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dannie1981 wrote:On her instagram story it says it's some ranch wedding, not Golden Globe party.

Her friend Jessica Blair Herman got married on the 6th :) on a ranch.

Dannie1981

Post by Dannie1981 »

Guest wrote:
Dannie1981 wrote:On her instagram story it says it's some ranch wedding, not Golden Globe party.

Her friend Jessica Blair Herman got married on the 6th :) on a ranch.
Oh well, that explains it. :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel like 99% of Jen's assistants jobs must just be getting coffee ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love how Lana posted the bra and panty pic with the comment "you're welcome".
I want more semi-nude bras and knickers shots!

Urgh this forum now. Can't give myself a funny anon name so everyone is just "guest" again ?ó?ÿ???»?¥?Å

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Image
Hey GayMo, can you tell us about your bushy eyebrows last night? I need to know how they grew back...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I feel like 99% of Jen's assistants jobs must just be getting coffee  ^_^
Probably. The other 10% is probably walking her dog and picking up its poo ¬

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Hey GayMo, can you tell us about your bushy eyebrows last night? I need to know how they grew back...
Right!!!!

I've posted this before to.

She must have some crazy good serum or something. I WANT!!!

funny anon name
Reactions:

Post by funny anon name »

Guest wrote:I love how Lana posted the bra and panty pic with the comment "you're welcome".
I want more semi-nude bras and knickers shots!

Urgh this forum now. Can't give myself a funny anon name so everyone is just "guest" again ?ó?ÿ???»?¥?Å
er no you can

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Right!!!!

I've posted this before to.

She must have some crazy good serum or something. I WANT!!!

Castor oil and coconut oil do the trick for me! I once had my eyebrows messed up by someone and they grew back pretty fast using that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does that mean the Lana photoshoot wasn't for a magazine or something like that?

Chewie
Reactions:

Post by Chewie »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I feel like 99% of Jen's assistants jobs must just be getting coffee ^_^
Probably. The other 10% is probably walking her dog and picking up its poo ¬
I'd like to be part of that 10%, thank you very much.
I can even hold umbrellas, I don't mind as long as it's for Jennifer or Ava. :words:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seriously?
Reactions: 1

Post by Seriously? »

Guest wrote:Does that mean the Lana photoshoot wasn't for a magazine or something like that?
wait, wasn't this an old photoshoot? which, if so, it'd mean that she just dug it out randomly - and posted it with "you're welcome"? for no apparent reason? ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seriously? wrote:
Guest wrote:Does that mean the Lana photoshoot wasn't for a magazine or something like that?
wait, wasn't this an old photoshoot? which, if so, it'd mean that she just dug it out randomly - and posted it with "you're welcome"? for no apparent reason? ^_^
I think that this is from the photoshoot she did last year in NY before the NJ con, but it's very similar in style and styling to another shot she did with the photographer some years back.

lchatguest
Reactions:

Post by lchatguest »

Seriously? wrote:
Correct. This was from that Troy Jensen shoot from like 2012/13/14ish (the one with that had been her profile pic for awhile with the cateye eyeliner, over the shoulder and the black leather jacket. Super hot.)

Those photos weren't ever released. She released two new ones over the summer (one in the bra laying on the ground, and then the one standing with all the crazy ANTM-style angles). I forgot why they weren't released though...wasn't Troy holding them hostage while he gained followers or something? lol.

So yeah, I think she's just posting them since they hadn't ever been online before. I'm not going to complain :) And her caption was spot on. She knows what people want.

Still no sign of the Bell Soto photos from NYC back in October though.

lchatguest
Reactions:

Post by lchatguest »

Guest wrote:
Seriously? wrote:
I think that this is from the photoshoot she did last year in NY before the NJ con, but it's very similar in style and styling to another shot she did with the photographer some years back.
No, the NY photoshoot before NJ con was with Bell Soto. Different photographer..

I went and found the photoshoot. It was 2013: https://lanaparrillabrasil.com/galeria/thum...s.php?album=452