Once Upon A Time 10.0

Reactions:

Re: Once Upon A Time 10.0

Post by Guest »

Nobody cares who Lana is dating. NOBODY.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:06
I’m sure it was a night to remember :hudoin:

:rofl: At all the delusionals trying to prove me wrong with a tabloid pic. Trust me, there is much more to come. Don’t be mad at me. It’s not my fault.
This is a LESBIAN board!
Go on other boards or create a board for them! This is NOT the right place.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 22:59
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 22:10
S.G wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 21:49
They look like cartoon people.
Her hair looks great though
Ugh she looks fucking hot!!!!!!! I don’t care who she’s fucking just keep bringing these looks :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:42
Guest wrote:

:rofl: At all the delusionals trying to prove me wrong with a tabloid pic. Trust me, there is much more to come. Don’t be mad at me. It’s not my fault.
This is a LESBIAN board!
It’s only the wrong place when it’s Lana. JMo and her bf, Ginny and Josh, Emilie and her hubs, no one complains about that being posted on a LESBIAN board. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:36
Now you know this is a lie. People wouldn’t be so bothered if they didn’t care.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:20
Guest wrote:

I only saw one "negative" comment.
Anyone who wants to talk about them going to another board, this is not the right place!
Nobody cares 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:28
No one else actually cares if she’s seeing this dude or not.
I feel like it’s always the same two people having this argument. Right down to the exact terminology. Get a room.
🙌🙌🙌

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is a LESBIAN board!
DA At this point you two are more annoying than anyone else on here :eyeroll:
Cut it the fuck out. Don’t like posts with that guy, skim them. Equally the other a-hole gloating because a straight women is potentially in a straight relationship is fucking weird as well.
#no1curr

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:26
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:20
Guest wrote:

I only saw one "negative" comment.
Anyone who wants to talk about them going to another board, this is not the right place!
Nobody cares 🤷🏼‍♀️.
You’re blind. People who don’t care keep scrolling. People not like you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is a LESBIAN board!
Cut it the fuck out. Don’t like posts with that guy, skim them. Equally the other a-hole gloating because a straight women is potentially in a straight relationship is fucking weird as well.
#no1curr
No one is gloating that she’s in a straight relationship! Shut up! I’m gloating because some idiots swore they were right about something because she was featured in some tacky tabloid and they’re not! If you’re not those people, shut up!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
S.G wrote:
Ugh she looks fucking hot!!!!!!! I don’t care who she’s fucking just keep bringing these looks :hudoin:
Now this is a LOOK Ms. Parrilla! Sometimes I want her to go short again but I take that back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
S.G wrote:
Now this is a LOOK Ms. Parrilla! Sometimes I want her to go short again but I take that back.
Still thinks she looks better with shorter hair and less work done on her face. This is so edited you can’t even see her beauty mark lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:13
The amount of plastic surgery on show coupled with a heavy, heavy filter makes them look like funko dolls.
Horrendous really.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 01:30
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:13
The amount of plastic surgery on show coupled with a heavy, heavy filter makes them look like funko dolls.
Horrendous really.
Right! Tf is happening with their faces 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:24
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:18
Guest wrote:

You know because stalker him and his friends,right?
Embrace the fact that people may be privy to information that you are not. All you have to do is know somebody who knows somebody. Doesn’t make me a stalker. It’s a small world buttercup and very few things are really a secret.

Only on this forum does knowing something that’s not even a secret = being a stalker :eyeroll:
DA.
LMFAO! You have the exact vernacular of the crazies in this fandom. Attention seeking dumbos!
“I know something you don’t, I’m very special”
Reminds me of that cuckoo FFF. Lmao
Either talk or stfu

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 01:47
Oh hey loser that hangs in a thread she doesn’t like 👋🏼

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 01:54
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 01:47
Oh hey loser that hangs in a thread she doesn’t like 👋🏼
Right! :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 01:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Still thinks she looks better with shorter hair and less work done on her face. This is so edited you can’t even see her beauty mark lmao
Her SO likes it long so get used to it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 01:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Embrace the fact that people may be privy to information that you are not. All you have to do is know somebody who knows somebody. Doesn’t make me a stalker. It’s a small world buttercup and very few things are really a secret.

Only on this forum does knowing something that’s not even a secret = being a stalker :eyeroll:
DA.
LMFAO! You have the exact vernacular of the crazies in this fandom. Attention seeking dumbos!
Either talk or stfu
What do you mean talk or stfu? I did talk. I said they’re together and that’s all I know. I never claimed to know anything more than that. If you want to know how I know, my cousin is friends with Mayan and has been around them plenty. Of course no one is going to believe that so what’s the point of even saying it! Never said I was special. Plenty of people know this has been going on for a while so why would I feel special? This forum has a bad habit of putting words in peoples’ mouths.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 04:33
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 01:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Her SO likes it long so get used to it.
Um how about no. I shan’t get used to it. I highly doubt it will be a forever thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just wish she would stop doing that face in pictures. She has a beautiful smile, why doesn’t she smile more? It’s KISS ffs!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 06:23
I just wish she would stop doing that face in pictures. She has a beautiful smile, why doesn’t she smile more? It’s KISS ffs!
I agree, the duck face is not it. It not only makes her plastic surgery more obvious imo, but it just makes her look kinda vapid and immature… even if it was just a normal pout it would look a lot better I think

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-ne ... -20131211/

Now this is the kind of publicity a jobbing actress should want in a gossip magazine (Jen’s featured at No.2). An organic situation with her pet, not a contrived photo set up to show off bad merch in a weird situation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 08:19
Guest wrote:
I agree, the duck face is not it. It not only makes her plastic surgery more obvious imo, but it just makes her look kinda vapid and immature… even if it was just a normal pout it would look a lot better I think
Has Lana actually had plastic surgery? I thought she’d only had non-surgical procedures and uses filters on her photos then edits them afterwards too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is a LESBIAN board!
#no1curr
Two? One troll maybe. No way two people are both this annoying. Tedious pagecatch again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 04:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA.
Either talk or stfu
What do you mean talk or stfu? I did talk. I said they’re together and that’s all I know. I never claimed to know anything more than that. If you want to know how I know, my cousin is friends with Mayan and has been around them plenty. Of course no one is going to believe that so what’s the point of even saying it! Never said I was special. Plenty of people know this has been going on for a while so why would I feel special? This forum has a bad habit of putting words in peoples’ mouths.
DA. Who is Mayan?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
LOL When did Lana get plastic surgery? God y'all really should write fan fictions!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 13:41
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 04:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA.
Either talk or stfu
DA. Who is Mayan?
Maya is the daughter of GL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 12:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Has Lana actually had plastic surgery? I thought she’d only had non-surgical procedures and uses filters on her photos then edits them afterwards too.
Nose job 👃

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 13:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nose job 👃
Smh…. In your head I’m guessing.

She had one but that was years ago around her spin city days.
She hasn’t had any plastic surgery then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 14:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nose job 👃

You are blind if you don't see it.
I am 100% sure!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 11:30

Now this is the kind of publicity a jobbing actress should want in a gossip magazine (Jen’s featured at No.2). An organic situation with her pet, not a contrived photo set up to show off bad merch in a weird situation.
Yes, Queen. And she didn’t have to go to them. They grabbed that from her IG page.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lana has not had plastic surgery. Just Botox and lip fillers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 16:38
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 11:30

Yes, Queen. And she didn’t have to go to them. They grabbed that from her IG page.
They could have easily posted Lana and her pets but she’s not relevant enough outside of the stans and some people here and con people. JMo has This Is Us and her directing “One of us is lying” and “Euphoria”.

If anyone is still questioning Lana paying for that feature they are kidding themselves.

I wonder if Jenn will make a big thank you shout out post :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 16:42
I think sometimes people use plastic surgery as a catch all term for any messing with the face.
Although not poster above it’s something I’m guilty of.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Awful enough. She had such a beautiful face and she messed it up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jmo's brother, there's one pic with her:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 17:31
Jmo's brother, there's one pic with her:
I tell you, her parents have raised very close siblings.
I see my brother in the context of gatherings with my parents and that’s it.
Kinda jealous of how close they all seem.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nose job 👃

She had a nose job done? I have always thought her nose was natural.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 19:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nose job 👃

Oh my sweet summer child

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 19:14
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 19:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nose job 👃

Oh my sweet summer child
Ok thanks for the no-compliment. It does look well if she did it in the past.
I can tell now she has done botox or fillers after 2019 but not before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 17:21
Guest wrote:
Awful enough. She had such a beautiful face and she messed it up.
When she first got her lips done they looked terrible. I was so mad at her. The duck face she does made them even worse. They’ve settled done now but yeah, when I first saw her on Once, I was like she has one of the most beautiful faces I’ve ever seen. She should leave it alone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s not nearly as bad as Jennifer. Her face looks so tight!! She messed up with her face to the point she’s not even recognizable from her early OUAT days. This is sad. She used to be so pretty.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dance2:
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 20:21
It’s not nearly as bad as Jennifer. Her face looks so tight!! She messed up with her face to the point she’s not even recognizable from her early OUAT days. This is sad. She used to be so pretty.
For sure. She would have been much better off just aging naturally.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

With Jmo, I think it's that her body is toned af but the lack of body fat is not great for her face at this point in her life.

lchatguest
Reactions:

Post by lchatguest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 20:54
Guest wrote:
They all would be better leaving it alone. Slightly OT but if you watched the Friends reunion, it was like watching a meeting of the spouses of plastic surgeons. Lisa Kudrow obviously had plastic surgery back in the day but has relatively laid off of doing anything to her face recently. Compared to Courteney Cox who went way overboard (she's stopped, but her face will never go back to what it was) and even Jennifer Aniston, Lisa looks the most graceful and natural. And all 3 of the Friends guys looked plastic, too.

I hope JMo stops before she hits the point of no return like Courteney did. Lana seems to be using slightly less of the general face fillers compared to JMo, but still definitely botoxing and lip fillers. I can't tell if Ginny is doing anything, but if she is it's minor compared to the rest. She's older than JMo but looks younger.

I just don't get the point, unless it's just because it's truly addicting -- you can be 40 and look like you're 40 or you can be 40 but look like you're 50 trying to be 40 and end up looking 45. I've never seen anyone get botox or fillers and suddenly look like they're 10-20 years younger. It just does weird shit to your face and draws attention to your age/makes you look older.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 20:54
Guest wrote:
Ignore the dancing smilies. That was an accident