Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Re: Once Upon A Time 10.0

Post by Guest »

lchatguest
Reactions:

Post by lchatguest »

^ finally a good new Lana pic! She looks great. I love when she goes with a more simple and classic look.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lchatguest wrote:
30 Mar 2021, 22:27
^ finally a good new Lana pic! She looks great. I love when she goes with a more simple and classic look.
Agreed.
She looks so hot omg!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lchatguest
Reactions:

Post by lchatguest »

When everyone was talking on here about Robert Carlyle unfollowing Lana awhile back, was that in reference to his Twitter or Instagram? Because apparently his IG isn't actually him, even though the entire cast/crew was following him at one point (and the official OUAT account still is). I was just watching my IG story feed and he had posted this randomass video of Lana/Regina clips. I was like "huh, that's weird" and went through to his main feed, and the first thing is an anti-SMAG post and a caption that says it's never been Robert's account (even though tons of earlier posts are liked by JMo, MRJ, Emilie, etc.)

So, that's weird. But if everyone was talking about him unfollowing on IG, then it wasn't ever him in the first place.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When everyone was talking on here about Robert Carlyle unfollowing Lana awhile back, was that in reference to his Twitter or Instagram?
Twitter. I thought everyone and their grandma knew that he never was on IG years and years ago. Especially since the one time he posted a video, he had his daughter post it on her account for him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Lana is back to interacting with her fans directly. NGL I'm kind of uncomfortable that this is turning into another lets spend lots of money sending her flowers so she says my name in her video. Especially since i saw some tweets about fans actually feeling bad because they are broke and can#t show Lana how much they love her this way. It's a bit creepy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2021, 17:07
So Lana is back to interacting with her fans directly. NGL I'm kind of uncomfortable that this is turning into another lets spend lots of money sending her flowers so she says my name in her video. Especially since i saw some tweets about fans actually feeling bad because they are broke and can#t show Lana how much they love her this way. It's a bit creepy.
yep yep yep yep yep. Also I didn't watch the full video of the live she did and posted, because when I realized it was literally just her opening gifts it felt cringy and gross. But when I was spot checking it to see if it was going to be anything other than that, I thought I heard her read a note saying that the girl was having a bad day and bought stuff for Lana to give her a gift and make her feel better, and Lana was like "you're so smart to give a gift to someone to brighten their day and make yourself feel better." Or something like that. It was gross. It's like "hey you're having a bad day so buy me shit."

Guest 2
Reactions:

Post by Guest 2 »

It looks like Lana might be dealing with a new stalker. Yikes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2021, 00:04
Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2021, 19:58
The Lana fandom is really cult like
https://twitter.com/poeticparriIIa/stat ... 2401476608
JFC. That whole thread and then the other girl's thread. They're all terrifying. Honestly I would be terrified if I was Lana and would not want any of those people near me. I can't imagine that she needs the extra $5000 per year that that probably directly give her to take the risk.
At this point, I honestly think she just loves all the attention and admiration. That's why she can't stay away and set boundry even after 10 years. And why handled it quiet badly and childish when her fans gave her something besides complet praise.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2021, 00:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
JFC. That whole thread and then the other girl's thread. They're all terrifying. Honestly I would be terrified if I was Lana and would not want any of those people near me. I can't imagine that she needs the extra $5000 per year that that probably directly give her to take the risk.
At this point, I honestly think she just loves all the attention and admiration. That's why she can't stay away and set boundry even after 10 years. And why handled it quiet badly and childish when her fans gave her something besides complet praise.
*boundaries

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2021, 00:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
oh for sure. I'm starting to think all of the instagram posts Fred was "liking" about narcissists around the time they publicly split was definitely about her rather than him.

GST
Reactions:

Post by GST »

Why are so many people sending her flowers and gifts? It's not her birthday or some special event. It's getting a little excessive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Send her shit and you might work for her. Precedent is there so people are trying 🤣.

lchatguest
Reactions:

Post by lchatguest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2021, 05:24
Send her shit and you might work for her. Precedent is there so people are trying 🤣.
It's ridiculous. She looked super pretty in the IG live yesterday though -- her hair looks great. I just couldn't stomach watching her read cards and show of flowers for an hour though so I clicked out of it when I realized that's what she was going to be doing, and then skimmed it afterward to see if she was going to actually talk about her new show or play with the new dog or something. But nope. Like others have said, it's embarrassing for everyone involved. And flowers are expensive. There's probably at least $8000 worth of flowers in her house right now. Insanity.

I did like getting to see a bit more of her interior design in her house though. I love home tours and seeing how people decorate. I just wish all the flowers weren't blocking the view to see her design style lol.

Also how long before someone tracks down her new assistant person who was in the video and creates a fan page for whatever her name is like they have with everyone else in her circle? I hope that girl is ready for the crazy fandom.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also, the majority of the fans sending gifts must be communicating with each other to share the address so why all send flowers as Lana’s now got like 30 bouquets, where the hell is she putting all of them? Plus, why send a 43 year old woman various stuffed bears :( Does Lana collect them or something?

lchatguest
Reactions:

Post by lchatguest »

lchatguest wrote:
02 Apr 2021, 13:01
Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2021, 05:24
It's ridiculous. She looked super pretty in the IG live yesterday though -- her hair looks great. I just couldn't stomach watching her read cards and show of flowers for an hour though so I clicked out of it when I realized that's what she was going to be doing, and then skimmed it afterward to see if she was going to actually talk about her new show or play with the new dog or something. But nope. Like others have said, it's embarrassing for everyone involved. And flowers are expensive. There's probably at least $8000 worth of flowers in her house right now. Insanity.

I did like getting to see a bit more of her interior design in her house though. I love home tours and seeing how people decorate. I just wish all the flowers weren't blocking the view to see her design style lol.

Also how long before someone tracks down her new assistant person who was in the video and creates a fan page for whatever her name is like they have with everyone else in her circle? I hope that girl is ready for the crazy fandom.
QMTA dear lord there was a second video last night apparently. It's almost 2 hours long.

Can someone please try to remember what all the lesbian DVDs and books were that she wanted from her Amazon wish list and order them and send them to her? Since all of these she's opening on IG live and isn't pre-opening gifts, it would be funny to see her reaction if "The straight girl's guide to sleeping with chicks" was in a box (that's the only one I remember from the list haha).

lchatguest
Reactions:

Post by lchatguest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2021, 13:05
Also, the majority of the fans sending gifts must be communicating with each other to share the address so why all send flowers as Lana’s now got like 30 bouquets, where the hell is she putting all of them? Plus, why send a 43 year old woman various stuffed bears :( Does Lana collect them or something?
I don't think she does. Realistically all those things are going to end up being donated to Goodwill soon or in the trash. Honestly as environmentally conscious as she seems to be with the climate change stuff, I'm surprised she hasn't been like "thanks for the thought but please stop sending me things that will just end up in a landfill and is wasting fuel to ship random things to me." Like, just mail a card and a letter. That's probably more meaningful and useful anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lchatguest wrote:
02 Apr 2021, 13:27
Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2021, 13:05
I don't think she does. Realistically all those things are going to end up being donated to Goodwill soon or in the trash. Honestly as environmentally conscious as she seems to be with the climate change stuff, I'm surprised she hasn't been like "thanks for the thought but please stop sending me things that will just end up in a landfill and is wasting fuel to ship random things to me." Like, just mail a card and a letter. That's probably more meaningful and useful anyway.
Well, she hasn't done that for cons either and there have been several stories how a lot of these gifts end up in the trash too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She should just do a 1 minute video thanking everyone in general who send her stuff without naming names. She knows her fandom by now. It's so disturbing how some of the teen fans feel pressured to spend so much money on Lana. There's a lot of older crazies too of course, but I don#t give them the same break I give teens.

TheLChatGuest
Reactions:

Post by TheLChatGuest »

I can't help but feel bad for her this time. Julie wasn't planning on sharing the fan mail address. She only shared it after that girl stalked her way through Lana's coworkers to get the address and then decided to send her some flowers along with her friends. The girl's friends admitted it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

TheLChatGuest wrote:
02 Apr 2021, 14:31
I can't help but feel bad for her this time. Julie wasn't planning on sharing the fan mail address. She only shared it after that girl stalked her way through Lana's coworkers to get the address and then decided to send her some flowers along with her friends. The girl's friends admitted it.
Why do you feel bad for Lana? She is making videos happily thanking the stalkers. If she had a problem with it, she would either ignore it or make another angry video like with the Sean debacle. Instead she is acknowledge and encouraging this kind of bad behavior once again.

lchatguest
Reactions:

Post by lchatguest »

TheLChatGuest wrote:
Which is why Lana really needs to cut ties with Julie. Julie is so problematic, and it seems like that's now seeping out into the outside of convention world. She needs to stay in her lane. If I was Lana, I would be pissed as hell that my convention manager was giving out my work info. But based on her reaction and 3 hours+ of videos, I think she's enjoying it, and she's just encouraging more of the same.

Lana should really just stop working with Julie all together. Her hiring a stalker should've been a redflag in the first place, especially given the stalker issues she's had in the past. But I wouldn't expect her to cut ties now. Either Julie is great at bringing in the cash and Lana prioritizes money and exposure over promoting healthy boundaries, or Lana's ridiculously stupid and lacking common sense. Or maybe it's both. (I guess she could be completely blind and ignorant to what goes on in the fandom and who these people are and how they're getting her info, but that doesn't seem to be the case).

At some point though this will backfire for Lana. If one of her legit stalker fans is harassing her coworkers to get to her, eventually studios and other actors won't want to work with her and deal with that level of crazy. I can only imagine how annoyed her castmates and especially production team must have been seeing all those things showing up at the studio. The poor PA who probably had to deliver all those things to her dressing room is probably regretting their life choices to take that job.

p.s. nice forum moniker lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2021, 14:39
TheLChatGuest wrote:
Why do you feel bad for Lana? She is making videos happily thanking the stalkers. If she had a problem with it, she would either ignore it or make another angry video like with the Sean debacle. Instead she is acknowledge and encouraging this kind of bad behavior once again.
I genuinely don't think she wanted any of this. I mean, she might enjoy all the praise and attention, sure, but not at this level. At least not outside of conventions. I got secondhand embarrassment when she talked about her coworkers' reaction. Everyone kept asking her if it was her birthday. Like, no one in their right mind would send her this many flowers and gifts unless it was her birthday or some special event. Things got out of hand. She made a post thanking a group of stalkers for sending her flowers when no one even knew her fan mail address. Her manager felt compelled to share said address. So now she feels responsible and feels like she has to thank everyone publicly or else her fans will go apeshit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2021, 15:07
Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2021, 14:39
TheLChatGuest wrote:
I genuinely don't think she wanted any of this. I mean, she might enjoy all the praise and attention, sure, but not at this level. At least not outside of conventions. I got secondhand embarrassment when she talked about her coworkers' reaction. Everyone kept asking her if it was her birthday. Like, no one in their right mind would send her this many flowers and gifts unless it was her birthday or some special event. Things got out of hand. She made a post thanking a group of stalkers for sending her flowers when no one even knew her fan mail address. Her manager felt compelled to share said address. So now she feels responsible and feels like she has to thank everyone publicly or else her fans will go apeshit.
She did not care about her fans feelings after the whole Sean wank. She is not a little girl, she is an adult who has been dealing with the crazies for 10 years. She is encouraging them with this and she know it. She is actively helping keeping the monster alive. She never even tried to stop it. She could have ignored it. She could have done one short video, thanking fans without naming them, telling them while she appreciated the gifts she rather they donate to charity or spend it on themselves or whatever. lchatguest has it right, if she doesn't deliver big viewing numbers, this stuff could hurt her professionally too because she isn't worth the hassle that comes with her crazy fandom.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s wasting huge amounts of time for people on set ferrying the gifts to her dressing room and then somebody gets them all to her house.

Like others also said, Lana’s just encouraging batshit crazy fans to send more shit as they think they’ll be acknowledged online via a shout-out from her.

Such a waste of time, money and resources.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Disney+’s first cancellation

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GST wrote:
02 Apr 2021, 01:21
Why are so many people sending her flowers and gifts? It's not her birthday or some special event. It's getting a little excessive.
It used to be like this back on ouat’s set. Plus, It’s like a snowball effect. Fans see others send gifts, because Lana goes on IG to thank them, and wanna send theirs too. So expect this to become even crazier. We’ll only know if Lana continues to post them on IG.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2021, 16:04
[media][media]
I’m tired of celebrities! You got the money! Just donate the money instead of asking your fans to pay again and again! Ffs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lawd there is so much borderline concern trolling in this thread it's ridiculous. Some of y'all really need a reality check and better hobbies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 11:19
GST wrote:
02 Apr 2021, 01:21
It used to be like this back on ouat’s set. Plus, It’s like a snowball effect. Fans see others send gifts, because Lana goes on IG to thank them, and wanna send theirs too. So expect this to become even crazier. We’ll only know if Lana continues to post them on IG.
She's an actor. They know she has a new show. Maybe they're wishing her luck. I'm on twitter and instagram and actors, singers, athletes get sent shit constantly. Why are people in this thread acting brand new? Or pretending that Lana is some lone person in Hollywood who is getting gifts sent to them? I mean, come the fuck on. Most Star Trek shows have been off the air for decades, and those actors STILL get gifts from fans regularly, as does any actor etc. with a fanbase.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 11:27
Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2021, 16:04
[media][media]
I’m tired of celebrities! You got the money! Just donate the money instead of asking your fans to pay again and again! Ffs
Meh this doesn't bother me nearly as much as what most others have done. I'd rather see celebrities do this than those stupid crappy t shirt campaigns. She's not keeping any of the money since it's all going to charity and she's not collecting the money and funneling it through herself first. At least fans will be getting designer items out of the deal and it'll be a bit more meaningful for them. The items are pretty expensive so hopefully only fans who can truly afford to spend $500 on an item will do it. This doesn't seem to be as exploitive of fans as other fundraising things. It's not like she's selling stuff under the guise of charity and getting rich off of it. And she seems pretty involved with that charity and does donate I think.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 12:40
Lawd there is so much borderline concern trolling in this thread it's ridiculous. Some of y'all really need a reality check and better hobbies.
It’s full blown concern trolling. One of these morons reported my (now deleted) post where I called them out for bringing all this shit here and being obsessed themselves. It’s very easy to follow Lana on socials and not get pulled into this crap. I checked her live, saw it was a topic I wasn’t interested in, and peaced out. These fools can’t do that. Instead they’re seeking out people to laugh at and they somehow think it makes them seem normal by comparison.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Directed by Sheldon Wong Schwartz, The Tattooed Heart stars Jennifer Morrison as a creative writing instructor working at a juvenile detention center for young women. Morrison's character discovers a traumatic common link with one of her students (played by Madison Wolfe), and quickly finds herself in great danger when she decides to take action for both of their sakes.

This gripping award-winning short film is an anthem for female empowerment and the importance of standing up for what is right.

If you're looking for help, get in touch with the Rape Recovery Center:
Rape Recovery Center (801) 467 7273
www.raperecoverycenter.org

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 19:54
Directed by Sheldon Wong Schwartz, The Tattooed Heart stars Jennifer Morrison as a creative writing instructor working at a juvenile detention center for young women. Morrison's character discovers a traumatic common link with one of her students (played by Madison Wolfe), and quickly finds herself in great danger when she decides to take action for both of their sakes.

Has anybody watched this yet? Is it any good?

Nan
Reactions:

Post by Nan »

or people are calling her out for being super self-involved and narcissistic for legitimately filming herself for over 3 hours opening presents just so she can show everyone how adored she is and encourage more of the same behavior so she can continued to feel so adored.

This is a gossip site. People are going to talk about the female cast members and what they're doing on social media. Take your own advice. If it bothers you, then ignore it. If you can 'peace out' of her instagram live because it doesn't appeal to you then you can peace out of the forum if there are topics that don't interest you.
[/quote]

^^^^THIS^^^^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love when people point out the insanity of something and then in come the offended stans trying to normalize it and being all how dare you. :rofl: Like clockwork.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 19:13
Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 14:28
Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 12:40
It’s full blown concern trolling. One of these morons reported my (now deleted) post where I called them out for bringing all this shit here and being obsessed themselves. It’s very easy to follow Lana on socials and not get pulled into this crap. I checked her live, saw it was a topic I wasn’t interested in, and peaced out. These fools can’t do that. Instead they’re seeking out people to laugh at and they somehow think it makes them seem normal by comparison.
or people are calling her out for being super self-involved and narcissistic for legitimately filming herself for over 3 hours opening presents just so she can show everyone how adored she is and encourage more of the same behavior so she can continued to feel so adored.
the scary thing is how people are praising her for it. I've seen so many quotes like 'look at this prefect woman, this is showing us how much she cares about us, we don't deserve her!' JFC.