Once Upon A Time 10.0

Reactions:

Re: Once Upon A Time 10.0

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 10:24
Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 03:38
So this time RA’s ex is going at both him and lp in her story highlights under DRA. They are f’ing vile and anyone supporting Lana in this mess is just as SICK as she is. I truly hope he treats her just as badly if not worse than he’s treated all of his victims.
But what is she saying FFS??!
Can’t y’all report some gossip properly?? JFC
There is nothing o report because she isn’t going after LP.. I just went through the story highlights and no mention of lp

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 03:38
So this time RA’s ex is going at both him and lp in her story highlights under DRA. They are f’ing vile and anyone supporting Lana in this mess is just as SICK as she is. I truly hope he treats her just as badly if not worse than he’s treated all of his victims.
Whatever Lana or any other woman being stupid or manipulated by an abuser you shouldn't wish harm to them. It is not nice from you and definitely not feminist.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 00:53
Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 00:45

What in the actual fuck?
This only confirms the level of delusion her worshipers and cult followers have. That’s why it’s so easy to capitalise their fanaticism and turn it into easy income.
WHY AM I LAUGHING SO HARD RN LMAOO!!! wth! this is actually a cult... WHAT OTHER FANS MAKE THEIR IDOL INTO GOD??? and if they did, they wouldn't acc mean it like these sick people do... WTF

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 14:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What in the actual fuck?
This only confirms the level of delusion her worshipers and cult followers have. That’s why it’s so easy to capitalise their fanaticism and turn it into easy income.
WHY AM I LAUGHING SO HARD RN LMAOO!!! wth! this is actually a cult... WHAT OTHER FANS MAKE THEIR IDOL INTO GOD??? and if they did, they wouldn't acc mean it like these sick people do... WTF
Lmao! You clearly live under a rock!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 14:40
Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 14:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What in the actual fuck?
Lmao! You clearly live under a rock!
LMAO no I don't, I exaggerated a bit, but what I mean is that a lot of other fans (not stans) in fandoms have atleast a bit more common sense than the regals most of the time (or rebels or whatever it is rn lmaoo)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The same Guest replying to themselves can stop now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 16:15
The same Guest replying to themselves can stop now.
Spoken like someone that truly has nothing better to say. That can be checked girl. Go for it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nothing is going to happen to her. People get away with bad behavior all the time especially celebs. Karma is bullshit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 18:46
Nothing is going to happen to her. People get away with bad behavior all the time especially celebs. Karma is bullshit.
Nothing will happen as long as she remains a celeb that know one cares about. But if she gets lucky with a role, it could and hopefully will resurface and bite her right on her ass. It happens plenty these days. It’s so funny how hard she shames cancel culture while she is doing disturbing things herself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 19:05
Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 18:46
Nothing will happen as long as she remains a celeb that know one cares about. But if she gets lucky with a role, it could and hopefully will resurface and bite her right on her ass. It happens plenty these days. It’s so funny how hard she shames cancel culture while she is doing disturbing things herself.
Yes once you’re in the spotlight people will dig up things you did and said years and years ago. But I hope to never see or hear of her being in anything again after this JLo movie, if she’s even in it. Better yet hope they cut her part out. That happens sometimes. People film and then their scenes end up on the cutting floor

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Most celebs when they post something harmful and messed up at least apologize. Not LP. She deleted her post and made a new one with ugly socks telling everyone exactly how she felt about their concerns. When people say “I hope he treats her like those she’s trying to silence” what exactly do you think he’s done that causes you to react this way? As far as I’ve read he’s an asshole that sexualizes and exploits young women and yes even an underage child, he’s a cheater and an addict. So why would him saying something mean, cheating on her and her finding out the truth be so terrible? It’s called karma kids and lashing out at the people hoping hers catches up with her isn’t the “sick” thing you’re trying to make it out to be. Maybe try asking them to clarify before going off like idiots. A tall ask in here, I know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 22:00
I’m done with this convo, but again, no one said she shouldn’t face consequences. Hoping she’s treated worse by him than he’s treated the other women—let’s say God forbid he SAs her or even worse. You’re really going to say, “Oh well she deserved that.” ???! If so you’re just a trash person.

And that person clarified what they meant several times so you can get off that. They weren’t misunderstood

You can also stop saying over and over she deserves what she puts out there—WE GET IT! But some of us are not going to wish abuse on another woman. Abuse encompasses many things. Think before you type.
So sweet of you to call her a woman. She’s no woman in my book. Real women support other women. They don’t actively try to harm them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Considering Lana is a narc herself, has quite the temper and often acts without thinking I expect that this relationship will end in a big messy bang rather than RA slowly chipping away at her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 00:01
Considering Lana is a narc herself, has quite the temper and often acts without thinking I expect that this relationship will end in a big messy bang rather than RA slowly chipping away at her.
Yep. Hope she loses her platform and her career very publicly in the fallout.
::waiting for some weirdo stan cult member to call me abusive:: :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol at insulting people on an anon thread. Ridiculous. Someone cleanse the thread with the normal people from the show. There must be a few…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If you want to move on, stop replying to them. It’s not that damn hard. 🙄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

pretty crazy how much JMo looks better as a blonde.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 07:56
When you say that you wish Lana lose her platform but not emotional and physical abuse on her because you're a normal person and not an abuser, abuser call you a stan :rofl:

Abusers will use everything to justify their abuse.
Seriously stfu. You all sound psychotic. Calling people you don’t know abusers and stans on an ANON board is pathetic. Bet you losers wouldn’t have the guts to talk shit if you had to show your face. Get a life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 15:17
Guest wrote:
When you say that you wish Lana lose her platform but not emotional and physical abuse on her because you're a normal person and not an abuser, abuser call you a stan :rofl:

Seriously stfu. You all sound psychotic. Calling people you don’t know abusers and stans on an ANON board is pathetic. Bet you losers wouldn’t have the guts to talk shit if you had to show your face. Get a life.
Yeah, you sound real rational.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 17:44
Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 15:17
Guest wrote:

Yeah, you sound real rational.
Go squawk at someone else. Not interested in your immature bullshit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can understand the hate with RA, but I can't understand the hate before him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 20:02
She’s done plenty before him. If you don’t mind that she defended smag after he used homophobic slurs or reposted articles trashing her cast mates because they made her look good or laughed and joked about her character raping the huntsman and him enjoying it, than you probably wouldn’t get it. Some people find that shit toxic though. Honestly her public defense of a man like RA didn’t come as a shock in the least 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 20:52
Guest wrote:
She’s done plenty before him. If you don’t mind that she defended smag after he used homophobic slurs or reposted articles trashing her cast mates because they made her look good or laughed and joked about her character raping the huntsman and him enjoying it, than you probably wouldn’t get it. Some people find that shit toxic though. Honestly her public defense of a man like RA didn’t come as a shock in the least 🤷🏽‍♀️
We warned them plenty but they called us crazy stalkers. Now they see. I was not surprised at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't follow her so know nothing about her private life or anyone from OUAT.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 21:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
We warned them plenty but they called us crazy stalkers. Now they see. I was not surprised at all.
It always seems like a superficial loyalty though. They think she’s hott. Looks fade though. Then what? I think she’s got the “fans” she deserves. Or they can’t separate her from Regina. Regina learned from her mistakes and was redeemed. Makes sense I suppose for those with a troubled life to feel a connection with her character. But the real woman that played her can’t even admit to or apologize for or learn from the harmful things she does. Quite the contrast there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 21:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Then how do you know about her getting hate before RA?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ahh. well I’d recommend reading through the thread. Rehashing it will just get the few stans that torture themselves by coming here chirping and arguing and insulting. Then we get pages of nonsense. Good times :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 21:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
From this site.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 21:59
Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 21:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
From this site.
Then you know why. It’s been explained here a billion times

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know what the name of that Brazil fan account is that dramatically left the fandom when Lana got canceled because she was pissed at Lana for defending RA and then came crawling back? I’ve seen it mentioned here a few times but can’t find it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does Lana keep posting ig stories of love? 🤢

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 05:11

Three hours isn’t far though (generally speaking)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 07:47
Guest wrote:

Nope it isn’t.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 06:51
After listening to Kate Quigley’s podcasts on RA you can totally tell why LP is acting the way she is and what he does when he sets his sights on someone. It’s creepy as hell. She’s the perfect target sadly. Even down to the shit about his magic room and her spiritual stuff, he found the perfect idiot to fall for his crap. I know this will probably get deleted as Kate has nothing to do with once but this thread is 99% about Lana’s toxic ass and involvement with this creep anyways so f it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She posts a disturbing amount of art showing a females kissing dark figures.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 07:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nope it isn’t.
For you, maybe. Everyone’s situation is different.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 08:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nope it isn’t.
This. She shouldn’t be laughing at anyone still willing to spend those prices on her, or any amount at all actually.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 08:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nope it isn’t.
This. She shouldn’t be laughing at anyone still willing to spend those prices on her, or any amount at all actually.
To add to this, I’m assuming she wasn’t intentionally being mean. I don’t like Lana at all these days in light of what happened but I can’t recall her ever being rude at conventions. She’s pretty good at faking nice for cash. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong. If there’s been stories, I’ve missed them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 08:08
Guest wrote:
She posts a disturbing amount of art showing a females kissing dark figures.

It's true what they say...when you're with disturbed people you become one of them. The same thing that is happening to Lana with her disturbed pedo sexual harasser boyfriend.
I don't know why i think it will end badly in their relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

And in other things that didn't happen 🙄

Lana is a great actress shitty behaviour aside. She would never. The Stan's are her cash cow. She knows how to play to them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 08:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nope it isn’t.
To add to this, I’m assuming she wasn’t intentionally being mean. I don’t like Lana at all these days in light of what happened but I can’t recall her ever being rude at conventions. She’s pretty good at faking nice for cash. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong. If there’s been stories, I’ve missed them.
There’s been many stories of people having bad experiences with her. People being rushed in line for autographs and being ignored by her while signing, which I guess isn’t really her fault but still. Also, don’t forget her behavior at online conventions, where she did intentionally ignore fans during personal one on one’s to be on her phone instead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nope it isn’t.
True BUT she wrote in a different tweet that she drove for 14h to see once filming. So three hours isn’t much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nope it isn’t.
TBH as much as Lana may be this way in her personal life, I don't think she would EVER act this way at a convention because these people will be her only source of income if she doesn't get any parts. She's always at least faking nice for them. Are there stories of people meeting Lana (not even necessarily at a convention) and being treated rudely besides this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2022, 02:16

This outfit isn’t bad
No it’s fucking vile. Did she come on her motorbike? It’s like Mary Berry top half, Hells Angel bottom.
Jen sweetie, you’re making it hard for me to defend you on this POS board :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 12:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nope it isn’t.
TBH as much as Lana may be this way in her personal life, I don't think she would EVER act this way at a convention because these people will be her only source of income if she doesn't get any parts. She's always at least faking nice for them. Are there stories of people meeting Lana (not even necessarily at a convention) and being treated rudely besides this?
Yes, someone has replied to this very same post talking about it but it’s easier to ignore and try to defend her once more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2022, 07:24
Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2022, 06:31
Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2022, 06:20
Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2022, 06:09
Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2022, 05:50

"After just six episodes, Lana was made a regular cast member; but in the thirteenth episode, her character was written out after she tried to thwart another character’s promotion from temporary to permanent"

But yes, keep worshiping this toxic person.
Actually, this is what happened.

Role on 24

Parrilla played the role of Sarah Gavin during Season 4 of 24. Gavin was an intelligence agent at CTU Los Angeles. Parrilla began the season credited as a guest star, but after just six episodes, she was promoted to a main cast member. However, in the thirteenth episode, she was written out of the series when her character demanded a promotion from temporary head Michelle Dessler, which led to her being dismissed. Parrilla appeared in a total of 12 episodes.

Nice try though, dear.
Nice try of what? I didn't write this article. And you can't even cite your sources.
I watched the damn show at the time.

https://24.fandom.com/wiki/Sarah_Gavin

You tried to use that article quote out of context and called Lana toxic because of what her character on a tv show did.

Hence, nice try.
I see. Well, I didn't watch the show. The paragraph didn't make it very clear to differentiate the two. Hence, I didn't "try" to quote out of context, I pretty much quoted within the context, namely that of toxicity. Merely my knowledge of the show character was missing.

DA :lol: When in a hole, stop digging.
Just admit you fucked up.

There’s enough stuff to dis Lana with without resorting to looking for it and making an arse of yourself :lol:
A simple my bad would have sufficed. Doubling down just makes you look even more of an arse.