Once Upon A Time 10.0

Reactions:

Re: Once Upon A Time 10.0

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 19:05

Who do you think this is referring to? I almost think it’s Jenn and Lana lol. People are definitely getting fed up now.
I think it’s about Monkey Man and Lana. Perhaps in relation to the con where he’s still booked but she canceled.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Who do you think this is referring to? I almost think it’s Jenn and Lana lol. People are definitely getting fed up now.
Scary bitch name names or stfu!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 01:00
Guest wrote:

I think it’s about Monkey Man and Lana. Perhaps in relation to the con where he’s still booked but she canceled.
But he doesn#t have a history of dropping out. That's Jmo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 23:51
This woman is too much. Idk how she still has any fans! She just continues to use and lie to them over and over again. How many things has she cancelled because of a “busy” schedule and “sickness” and then she’s seen vacationing, hanging out with friends etc.?

At this point, her stans deserve to be bamboozled if they are dumb enough to stick around, especially after all of this. I’ve given up on them not supporting her for actual moral reasons a long time ago, but to see that they support her even after she’s burned them MULTIPLE times?! Insanity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 11:43
Guest wrote:
This woman is too much. Idk how she still has any fans! She just continues to use and lie to them over and over again. How many things has she cancelled because of a “busy” schedule and “sickness” and then she’s seen vacationing, hanging out with friends etc.?

At this point, her stans deserve to be bamboozled if they are dumb enough to stick around, especially after all of this. I’ve given up on them not supporting her for actual moral reasons a long time ago, but to see that they support her even after she’s burned them MULTIPLE times?! Insanity.

You are so funny, many of you hate Lana (yes,you do) but you keep checking every new post of her or her friends, family and tweets of her psycho fans, why? If I can't stand or hate a person I avoid her. This is insanity.
Then I want to ask one more thing, do you guys get any award as the best hater if Lana's fans move on or are disappointed in her? Shit, you guys enjoy that. That is insanity.
Last what do you care if Lana does what she wants with her life? If her fans get pissed off at her what do you care? You enjoy everything Lana does wrong according to you or if something happens to her. This is insanity. I could understand if you were Lana's fans and come here and talk about her if she does something wrong, but no you are not. This is insanity.
As an anon wrote days ago about karma, you all should you be careful with karma, to wish evil on Lana every time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She cut her hair, she looks beautiful :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 14:41
Guest wrote:
Suuupes busy and scheduled. 😂😂😂😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 13:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You are so funny, many of you hate Lana (yes,you do) but you keep checking every new post of her or her friends, family and tweets of her psycho fans, why? If I can't stand or hate a person I avoid her. This is insanity.
Then I want to ask one more thing, do you guys get any award as the best hater if Lana's fans move on or are disappointed in her? Shit, you guys enjoy that. That is insanity.
Last what do you care if Lana does what she wants with her life? If her fans get pissed off at her what do you care? You enjoy everything Lana does wrong according to you or if something happens to her. This is insanity. I could understand if you were Lana's fans and come here and talk about her if she does something wrong, but no you are not. This is insanity.
As an anon wrote days ago about karma, you all should you be careful with karma, to wish evil on Lana every time.
Of course they are stans/ex stans. No one else, and I mean no one gives a shit what Lana does, or even knows who she is for that matter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Meanwhile… while some of you clown her looks. Oh Lana cut a few inches of hair. WOW!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She looks like Michael Jackson and she needs to get some sleep.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 16:14
Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 13:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Of course they are stans/ex stans. No one else, and I mean no one gives a shit what Lana does, or even knows who she is for that matter.
This! Stans and ex Stans are 2 sides of the same coin. Equally obsessed with Lana.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 16:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Go outside, get some fresh air. Attacking a woman’s physical appearance lol :alright: don’t be jelly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 23:52
Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 16:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Go outside, get some fresh air. Attacking a woman’s physical appearance lol :alright: don’t be jelly.

😂😂This forum tags on everyone but as soon as it’s Lana it’s aTacKiNg wOmeN. You are a hypocritical joke.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She really cut her hair? Lol I can’t tell. She should have cut it shorter!
And what is it about all this “healing”? Everyone who posts about or with her has this in their caption.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yes, I wish Lana would hack hers off and Jenn would grow hers out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Translation: and lana parrilla who retired without even leaving an open letter to fans didn't deserve a minute of fame she had

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 18:21

Translation: and lana parrilla who retired without even leaving an open letter to fans didn't deserve a minute of fame she had
Lmao! Stans are so entitled.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol. They do this but as soon as she does a con or opens her cameos they’re just fine. :lol: And they keep asking when she’s gonna find a job. 🫠 Watch. They’ll be doing the most for her bday and if she ignores them :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 18:21

Not an open letter 🤣 Honestly I think Lana might be done acting (which is totally okay!) and they need to accept it. She’s living her life and hanging out with her new friends. She may get into more producing stuff but I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for acting gigs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I do not believe for a second that not acting is her choice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 19:51
I don’t think it’s her choice either but I also don’t think she’s doing what it takes to get work.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 20:25
Guest wrote:
I don’t think it’s her choice either but I also don’t think she’s doing what it takes to get work.
Her problem is she wants to play more Regina’s. She doesn’t want to play minor roles. Remember when she had the chance to star on ODAAT but declined it? Gloria Kellet said she was busy. She always uses the same excuse.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 22:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Her problem is she wants to play more Regina’s. She doesn’t want to play minor roles. Remember when she had the chance to star on ODAAT but declined it? Gloria Kellet said she was busy. She always uses the same excuse.
WHAT! I didn’t know that about ODAAT. That was dumb to turn down. It had 4 seasons (which is good for Netflix) and Netflix is great to get in with. Some actors end up in multiple shows. Why tf would she turn that down?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 23:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
WHAT! I didn’t know that about ODAAT. That was dumb to turn down. It had 4 seasons (which is good for Netflix) and Netflix is great to get in with. Some actors end up in multiple shows. Why tf would she turn that down?!
Da. ODAAT was still a marginal show then (still one imo), and hadn’t been picked up by Netflix at the time.
Although she could have done a cameo or even a few episodes, it wouldn’t have hurt.
TBH I think Lana has been ill advised by her agent from the get go. And look now where she is. Sigh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 23:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. ODAAT was still a marginal show then (still one imo), and hadn’t been picked up by Netflix at the time.
Although she could have done a cameo or even a few episodes, it wouldn’t have hurt.
TBH I think Lana has been ill advised by her agent from the get go. And look now where she is. Sigh.
I'll blame her ego, not her agent. Last time I heard, she was with Gersh, which is one of the bigger agencies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I agree. My guess is that since she’s had a starring role on a show she views anything less than a starring role as taking a step back in her career. 🤷‍♀️ No one’s really heard of this Scrap movie but maybe she signed on because she’s starring. I mean, you would do this unheard of indie movie but not ODAAT?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Haven’t been here since white shirt days - so very ancient I’d say, but this thread - or the old ones that got stolen by t--- fucking talk, are like an old flame to me. Cant help but sneak a peek every now and then and gotta say, although the craziness have skyrocketed from what’s linked to in here, EDR has like, the most wholesome life out of everyone else of that cast. And even though I don’t follow her personally, the posts that I catch here never fail to make me smile. Her happiness is infectious. And I never was a Belle fan :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 02:59
Haven’t been here since white shirt days - so very ancient I’d say, but this thread - or the old ones that got stolen by t--- fucking talk, are like an old flame to me. Cant help but sneak a peek every now and then and gotta say, although the craziness have skyrocketed from what’s linked to in here, EDR has like, the most wholesome life out of everyone else of that cast. And even though I don’t follow her personally, the posts that I catch here never fail to make me smile. Her happiness is infectious. And I never was a Belle fan :nervous:
She made the right lives choices for herself and daughter by leaving the USA.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 12:27
Guest wrote:
Absolutely!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 00:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I agree. My guess is that since she’s had a starring role on a show she views anything less than a starring role as taking a step back in her career. 🤷‍♀️ No one’s really heard of this Scrap movie but maybe she signed on because she’s starring. I mean, you would do this unheard of indie movie but not ODAAT?
Back when that happened, there was also the speculation that they never asked Lana, Gloria Kellet was just saying it to get the stans who were spamming her about it on twitter to back off her. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 17:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Back when that happened, there was also the speculation that they never asked Lana, Gloria Kellet was just saying it to get the stans who were spamming her about it on twitter to back off her. :hmmm:
Thats the most probable answer as well. That’s what I think happened.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No one spammed her. Stans only started asking her once she answered one single question about it. She said that they tried but Lana was too busy. Her answer was very specific. She emphasized on the fact that they did try to get her on the show but Lana was a busy woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y'all are delusional if you think that woman hasn't gotten a single job offer in 4 years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lana is now going on vacation with a dear old friend of hers; it's good for her.
I hope she takes time to think about what to do, she seems a little lost to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Those idiots do not have that much power to make that lady publicly lie like that when Lana could easily dispute it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 19:53
Lana is now going on vacation with a dear old friend of hers; it's good for her.
She’s healing 😁

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 22:03
Guest wrote:
She’s healing 😁
😱 they’re together!! That’s her boyfriend and she’s pregnant!!
I know it from a source close to her friend!!

That’s sarcasm for those who can’t tell.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She’s healing 😁
How the hell do you guys know it’s a vacation? I don’t know how stans find this stuff 😂😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 22:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She’s healing 😁
How the hell do you guys know it’s a vacation? I don’t know how stans find this stuff 😂😂

Easy. They follow her friends and everyone she associates with. And her friends tag and hashtag her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 22:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She’s healing 😁
Meh. The story is playing Holiday Road from National Lampoon’s Vacation. It’s a holiday weekend. Looks like a road trip. Who knows but it’s not like it’s a stretch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Indeed!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 22:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She’s healing 😁

And they are moving in together! That Uhaul behind the car has all Lana’s belongings. 😜 (adding to the sarcasm)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 12:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She’s healing 😁

And they are moving in together! That Uhaul behind the car has all Lana’s belongings. 😜 (adding to the sarcasm)

Yes they are a couple, but it is a secret because if Lana's fans know it they will annoy him. I know because a friend of mine knows her aunt's sister of Jamie's cousin and she told me. All you have to do is know somebody who knows somebody. I told you many times but you all are so delusionals.
Trust me, there is much more to come.Don’t be mad at me. It’s not my fault. 🤭 :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 13:18
Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 12:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She’s healing 😁

Yes they are a couple, but it is a secret because if Lana's fans know it they will annoy him. I know because a friend of mine knows her aunt's sister of Jamie's cousin and she told me. All you have to do is know somebody who knows somebody. I told you many times but you all are so delusionals.
Trust me, there is much more to come.Don’t be mad at me. It’s not my fault. 🤭 :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
🙄 Keep mocking me. IDC. I was telling the truth about that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lana most likely got a role in theater and is moving to NYC temporarily. Homie is just helping her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 15:07
Lana most likely got a role in theater and is moving to NYC temporarily. Homie is just helping her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Who knows. Maybe yes or maybe no. We will see if there is any news.

I still think she is on vacation with Jamie and his family.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 12:27
Guest wrote:
And giving up the drinking…