02 Dec 2021, 00:51
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:26
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:09
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 22:34

X4
Y’all and Laura are all fucking weirdos. That’s what not normal. Are you really wondering why she took it off?! Look at how you weirdos act! Is this really some great mystery: wHy DidNt sHe LeAve it ON? This is why.
DA. You're even more of a weirdo than them, getting on your high horses over this?
You're also very dumb. "wHy DidNt sHe LeAve it ON?" ?? The ring was already on her finger the whole time, why take it off mid interview? That'll just bring more attention to it.

You fucking stan, buy a brain or go.
She’s been hounded relentlessly by Laura and the likes of you morons to the point where she’s had to block people.

She’s doing her thing on a live and realizes she’s wearing a ring that might incite more hounding and stupidity so she removes it hoping nobody had noticed.

Yeah it was too late by then but it’s not SO STRANGE!

Keep playing stupid because you guys are so desperate to make something out of nothing.
Lmao you’re on damn GOSSIP board complaining and FIGHTING people about them gossiping about a strange behaviour (because yes it was a stupid move) regarding an alleged engagement ring?? And you’re calling people stupid and weirdos. Lmao. You’re the stupid one if you ask me!
Also Reevaluate your priorities if you keep coming on a gossip board to white knight some actress and cry about ppl gossiping about her. :bigcry:
I need to reevaluate my priorities because I disagree with you? You sound crazy. You guys white knight Lana everyday so stfu with that. And fighting goes 2 ways so stfu with that too.

“JMo took off her ring on a live!!! She’s getting married!!”
:rofl:

As you keep repeating for some stupid reason, it’s a gossip board and I can say what the fuck I please about it.

Winter Break is coming soon and you children will have all day to play your silly reindeer games. God help us all.

S.G
Reactions:

Re: Once Upon A Time 10.0

Post by S.G »

On the plane to Germany ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

S.G wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 12:00

Yep.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 13:33
S.G wrote:

Yep.
So damn irresponsible. But making crazy stans happy is a priority.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 13:55
Guest wrote:
S.G wrote:

Yep.
I hope her and Julie get stuck there. Would serve their greedy asses right. What a dumb thing to do right before the holidays.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 13:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
S.G wrote:

Yep.
I hope her and Julie get stuck there. Would serve their greedy asses right. What a dumb thing to do right before the holidays.
The con had not been cancelled so they obviously kept their engagement.
Y’all act like lana is running the con and decided to keep it going lmao!
So ridiculous!

The con should have totally cancelled the event. But then again, if they kept it it’s because the government allowed it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:58
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 01:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:09

Y’all and Laura are all fucking weirdos. That’s what not normal. Are you really wondering why she took it off?! Look at how you weirdos act! Is this really some great mystery: wHy DidNt sHe LeAve it ON? This is why.
DA. You're even more of a weirdo than them, getting on your high horses over this?
You're also very dumb. "wHy DidNt sHe LeAve it ON?" ?? The ring was already on her finger the whole time, why take it off mid interview? That'll just bring more attention to it.

She’s been hounded relentlessly by Laura and the likes of you morons to the point where she’s had to block people.

She’s doing her thing on a live and realizes she’s wearing a ring that might incite more hounding and stupidity so she removes it hoping nobody had noticed.

Keep playing stupid because you guys are so desperate to make something out of nothing.
Lmao you’re on damn GOSSIP board complaining and FIGHTING people about them gossiping about a strange behaviour (because yes it was a stupid move) regarding an alleged engagement ring?? And you’re calling people stupid and weirdos. Lmao. You’re the stupid one if you ask me!
Also Reevaluate your priorities if you keep coming on a gossip board to white knight some actress and cry about ppl gossiping about her. :bigcry:
I need to reevaluate my priorities because I disagree with you? You sound crazy. You guys white knight Lana everyday so stfu with that. And fighting goes 2 ways so stfu with that too.

As you keep repeating for some stupid reason, it’s a gossip board and I can say what the fuck I please about it.

Winter Break is coming soon and you children will have all day to play your silly reindeer games. God help us all.
What does Lana have to do with this!? I’m far from being a Lana Stan. Hahah! This is such a Stan response, replying by crying about the other actress that you love to pitch against the other.
You made my point with this reply.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 14:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
S.G wrote:

Yep.
The con had not been cancelled so they obviously kept their engagement.
Y’all act like lana is running the con and decided to keep it going lmao!
So ridiculous!

The con should have totally cancelled the event. But then again, if they kept it it’s because the government allowed it.
No that’s not how I’m acting. I’m acting like Lana is a dumbass for going. Period. You jumping to that conclusion is what’s fucking ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
S.G wrote:

Yep.
Yes!!! Knowing damn well they’re going to want to be around people during the holidays. You know how many guests cancelled that shit show of a con? They should have done the same.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 14:22
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 02:58
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 01:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What does Lana have to do with this!? I’m far from being a Lana Stan. Hahah! This is such a Stan response, replying by crying about the other actress that you love to pitch against the other.
You made my point with this reply.
First of all no one is crying. I’ve been lmao for the last 2 pages.

Second, the point that went over your squishy head is that people white knight for Lana all day. Someone just did it right above this and no one every complains about “white knighting for some actress” until something isn’t going in your favor. You got the point. Don’t be obtuse. YOU made MY point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 14:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
S.G wrote:

Yep.
Yes!!! Knowing damn well they’re going to want to be around people during the holidays. You know how many guests cancelled that shit show of a con? They should have done the same.
You mean her elderly mother and aunt and best friend with cancer? Yes that’s exactly my point. Greed and narcissism win the day. And if her stans want to keep acting like this is ridiculous to think they are equally as disgusting. I hope Germany keeps them until after the holidays. All of them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 14:59
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 14:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yep.
You mean her elderly mother and aunt and best friend with cancer? Yes that’s exactly my point. Greed and narcissism win the day. And if her stans want to keep acting like this is ridiculous to think they are equally as disgusting. I hope Germany keeps them until after the holidays. All of them.
Don’t worry. I’m sure the plexiglass that she has put up for no good reason as she just lets people grab and hug her anyway will help keep the germs away 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also she's not wearing a mask on a plane which is a big no-no. I'm sure she has one, but taking a mask off to take a photo defeats the purpose of wearing a mask. So glad there's a new variant all throughout Europe (and also now in California).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 15:22
Also she's not wearing a mask on a plane which is a big no-no. I'm sure she has one, but taking a mask off to take a photo defeats the purpose of wearing a mask. So glad there's a new variant all throughout Europe (and also now in California).
So glad? Wtf!
The whole flying on a trans-atlantic flight defeats the purpose because you have to take your mask off to be able to eat anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 15:43
Guest wrote:
So glad? Wtf!
The whole flying on a trans-atlantic flight defeats the purpose because you have to take your mask off to be able to eat anyway.
DA That was very clearly sarcasm but knights gotta knight, you go girl! (that was also sarcasm fyi)
With the new variant popping up in her home state and Germany’s covid health crises, it was dumb. There’s really know denying that hard as you all might try. She’ll be insanely lucky if she’s not thrown in quarantine trying to come back home. I don’t dislike Lana but I do agree she should be if she’s not careful at this con. It’s careless and for what? Money? I’m sure she has plenty. She could’ve just opened up her cameo this weekend and kept everyone safe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 16:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So glad? Wtf!
DA That was very clearly sarcasm but knights gotta knight, you go girl! (that was also sarcasm fyi)
With the new variant popping up in her home state and Germany’s covid health crises, it was dumb. There’s really know denying that hard as you all might try. She’ll be insanely lucky if she’s not thrown in quarantine trying to come back home. I don’t dislike Lana but I do agree she should be if she’s not careful at this con. It’s careless and for what? Money? I’m sure she has plenty. She could’ve just opened up her cameo this weekend and kept everyone safe.
OP here, yes obviously sarcasm. At least they're now requiring a negative test within 24 hours of flying back to the US from any other country, versus 72 hours before omicron. But still, international travel unnecessarily right now is stupid, and this is 100% unnecessary. Cons happening at all is stupid, particularly in Germany, when it could just as easily be done virtually. And she probably would make more money from Cameo than a general con anyway, so it's extra dumb.

S.G
Reactions:

Post by S.G »

And after Germany she goes to Portugal :angel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So glad? Wtf!
She’s been in Europe for several days (according to Antoinette)

S.G
Reactions:

Post by S.G »

S.G wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 17:02
:facepalm:
And people are wondering why there is a pandemic ...

S.G
Reactions:

Post by S.G »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

S.G wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 17:17
S.G wrote:
Oh bugger off.. this virus ain’t going anywhere. We need to learn how to live with it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 17:25
S.G wrote:
S.G wrote:
Oh bugger off.. this virus ain’t going anywhere. We need to learn how to live with it
No wonder it ain't going anywhere. People like you are the reason we are here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 17:31
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 17:25
S.G wrote:
S.G wrote:
No wonder it ain't going anywhere. People like you are the reason we are here.
DA. Eh it's fine. She has no wife or kids. She's an acceptable loss. I feel the same way about myself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 17:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So glad? Wtf!
Who the hell asked Antoinette and why?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 17:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So glad? Wtf!
According to Antoinette ???
Yes, Lana was in Europe in early November with her friend and then they returned to the US.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She was still in LA a couple days ago. Navi posted a pic of her and Levi (taken by Lana).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 17:45
She was still in LA a couple days ago. Navi posted a pic of her and Levi (taken by Lana).
Yes, the pic was taken on Sunday in LA.

And why ask Antoinette? Probably some stalker.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 17:57
Guest wrote:
Yes, the pic was taken on Sunday in LA.

And why ask Antoinette? Probably some stalker.
Yes why ask her and why tf is she answering (if indeed she did)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
On Sunday. That means she could’ve flown to EU on Monday. That also counts for a couple of days…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Who tf is Navi and how on earth do you know about this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 18:30
Guest wrote:
She’s the friend that Lana has been tagging in her recent photos calling her best friend. Not that hard to find.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 18:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She’s the friend that Lana has been tagging in her recent photos calling her best friend. Not that hard to find.
I’m not a stalker.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 18:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I’m not a stalker.
Ffs ok so everyone who follows Lana on sm and can see her posts is a stalker. Suuuuuure. Fuckin weirdo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I’m not a stalker.
That is hardly stalker behavior. I’m more concerned about people asking her friend Antoinette about her whereabouts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 19:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I’m not a stalker.
That is hardly stalker behavior. I’m more concerned about people asking her friend Antoinette about her whereabouts.
Yes this. It took all of 2 minutes to check a public profile and see who Navi is. It’s hilarious when anons try to pretend they are above this. In here of all places. Girl you are here for the tea just like everyone else. 😂 actually asking an actors friends where they are, now that’s stalking for sure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dnft:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Prince Phillip came out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 00:03
Prince Phillip came out.
Cool

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 23:31
:dnft:
PISH!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 00:03
Prince Phillip came out.
I thought you meant the real one and I was like "he died months ago and was married to the queen and also what does that have to do with this?"

You meant Aurora and Mulan's philip, aka Wren from PLL. I forgot he was on OUAT lol. It is impressive that they've been together for 18 years according to his IG. Good for him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Lana started doing photos with people wearing masks but now they’re adding plexi glass so people who wore masks can redo their photos with just the plexi.

Tomorrow new regulations kick in (maximum of 5k capacity) so people are asking what that means for the rest of the con weekend. The con is not answering because they’re still trying to sell tickets.

S.G
Reactions:

Post by S.G »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lana's so pretty!

Are these pics of Jennifer new? She looks good!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Those are nice pics of JMo

lchatguest
Reactions:

Post by lchatguest »

Lana is dressed much better at this con (and at the last one).

Is it only in the US that she looks tacky? lol. Maybe the Germany con isn't selling her merch so she's not wearing it?

But seriously, I like her Euro cons looks so much more than what she's been wearing stateside the last few years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stop quoting the OQ troll!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just rewatched the pilot and some of season 1, and OMFG I guess I didn't realize how FAR Emma Swan was fucked up since I didn't watch the show really after season 3 except for an episode here or there. OMG what a hot mess she became. Hard to believe she started off as the most likeable badass character with what she became in seasons 4-6.