Once Upon A Time 10.0

Reactions:

Re: Once Upon A Time 10.0

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 06:30
Silly Bekah. It’s supposed to change color like a mood ring.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 17:07
Which would be great, if she was actually designing anything. Sticking a logo on a product you bought in bulk, does not make you a clothing designer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just one more day. I’m bursting with excitement.

I told you guys she was doing photos and shit this weekend to prep for whatever this is instead of going all the way to Canada for that con.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone forgot to hide the new logo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 18:48

Someone forgot to hide the new logo.
Lmao. They removed it. Was it much different than the old one?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lchatguest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:11
the BTS photos Lana posted in her story are cute. And omg the photo of her reading to Jared definitely is part of the reason people think she may be into women lol. Old school classic Lana. Here for it.
Omg yessssss!!! She’s always sexy, but man I do miss og Lana.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 17:07
Oh, baby. :fool:

She looks really good though. Did she have her lips done? Just a little? Looks good either way!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

robloxiscoolig wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 01:37
Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2021, 12:17
:lol: They’re really acting like Galaxy can force them to do a panel together. If the ladies were down for it they would have done one already. Of course Galaxy would love to milk that money from the SQ fandom.

Imagine if they did do one and JMo cancelled. They would set the place on fire.
well... that literally happened recently
No it didn’t. JMo and Lana have not been scheduled for any cons together recently so what are you talking about?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://people.com/parents/jamie-chung- ... ouble-now/
Jamie Chung and Bryan Greenberg are now a family of four!

The couple has welcomed twins, with Greenberg, 43, announcing the happy news on Sunday via Instagram. "We got double the trouble now @jamiejchung 👶🏻👶🏻," he captioned a video of himself snuggling the two infants on his chest.

The Lovecraft Country star, 37, commented on her husband's post with two heart emojis. Chung also shared the adorable video to her Instagram Story.

The pair, who tied the knot in 2015, are also parents to a fur baby: their miniature Schnauzer-Shih Tzu named Ewok.

"It's always nice, especially with a partner, to be able to put something else before ourselves, and it's taught us a lot of responsibilities," Chung told PEOPLE in 2017. "It's kind of like a training baby, I guess you could say. It's wonderful. It requires us to communicate more with each other."

In 2019, the actress opened up to her Instagram followers about freezing her eggs.

"Here I am over a week ago at my doctors office getting an orientation/lesson on how to inject myself with growth hormones. One of the first major steps for egg retrieval," Chung captioned a photo of herself at the time, holding up an instruction sheet titled "EMBRYO CREATION" in front of her face.

The Real World alum revealed she had "been stewing" over the idea of freezing her eggs for two years, and recently decided to get the process started.

"I did my research on facilities and then it all boiled down to these deciding factors; I want options. I'm buying time. I'm unsure and scared and hopeful," Chung continued, adding of husband Greenberg, "I have the best life partner a person can ask for and I know I want to one day raise a child with Bryan. I'm just unsure when that will happen. And I realized that's ok."

"A lot of people have told me that 'There is no right time. Just do it! What are you waiting for?! It's the best thing to have ever happened to us!!' And I believe it all but I'm going at the pace that's right for me because I'm not ready just yet," she wrote.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 13:39
Has Emilie completely given up acting and is now a full time stay at home mom??
Has she talked about that ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 14:37
Guest wrote:
She posted something when she got to Australia that it’s for filming…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y’all see lana’s new merch drop? :fool: I guess it’s now Regal Rebels? I don’t get it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 18:01
Y’all see lana’s new merch drop? :fool: I guess it’s now Regal Rebels? I don’t get it.
It’s just a way to introduce a ‘new line’ which is really just about more sales from extending the brand. Some of the logo designs look like a Harry Potter rip off IMO and ‘Rebels’ just reminds me of Bowie’s branding. No doubt it’ll all be cheap crap that doesn’t wash properly, if it’s even delivered after being ordered.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Brand wise it makes more sense to ditch the “evil” in the name. I agree with this choice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 18:44
Guest wrote:
Brand wise it makes more sense to ditch the “evil” in the name. I agree with this choice.
But she was never using evil with this. It was always Keep it Regal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish her the best on this endeavor. Go get it Regal Rebels.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wonderful. Now how many days until, “Waaaah! Where’s my stuff! CS won’t answer me! My logo came off!” :bigcry:

I don’t want to hear it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 18:11
Guest wrote:
It’s just a way to introduce a ‘new line’ which is really just about more sales from extending the brand. Some of the logo designs look like a Harry Potter rip off IMO and ‘Rebels’ just reminds me of Bowie’s branding. No doubt it’ll all be cheap crap that doesn’t wash properly, if it’s even delivered after being ordered.
Well she does love Bowie. I'm still waiting for Basquiat's estate to come after her for using the crown.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like her green nails :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I barely recognized her nephew at first. Who is the other guy? Sean stans must be so pissed it isn't him :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 19:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well she does love Bowie. I'm still waiting for Basquiat's estate to come after her for using the crown.
Do you think they can if she made it different enough? It has an extra point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 19:57

I barely recognized her nephew at first. Who is the other guy? Sean stans must be so pissed it isn't him :rofl:
Why would they be pissed? Was he supposed to be included?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 20:03
Guest wrote:

It’s a joke.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They expected him to be.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 20:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They expected him to be.

Ooooh, I see. Thank you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They expected him to be.

They have even started a campaign. That man is like a hemorrhoid. The worst thing that happened to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 17:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah she was filming some crime drama with Miranda Otto in the Outback not too long ago. But she did say at one of the online cons that she and her family moved to Australia full time because they want to raise the children in a country with gun control and free health care.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[/quote]

[/quote]

They expected him to be.

[/quote]
They have even started a campaign. That man is like a hemorrhoid. The worst thing that happened to her.
[/quote]

:rofl: I’m dead at those pics. They never cease to amaze me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OMFG. Gretchen, stop trying to make Seana happen. :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don’t fight it. They’re a power couple. :eyeroll:

And, ugh, I hated Outlaw Queen

idklolololl
Reactions:

Post by idklolololl »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 03:58
Guest wrote:
08 Sep 2021, 20:32
She shouldn’t be receiving death threats but she knew what the reaction was going to be when she posted that video. When attention-seeking gets you the attention you’re looking for…
what happened

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 21:39

They never made any sense. Regina was everything and he was the most boring and useless character played by the most awful and unattractive actor. But pixie dust, soulmates, true love and whatever makes 14 year old girls and frustrated housewifes happy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 21:25
[/quote]

They expected him to be.

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Whaaaaaaaaa omg.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 22:28
Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 21:25
They expected him to be.

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Whaaaaaaaaa omg.
[/quote]

I clicked on that persons account. My god there are some crazy people out there!!! They even have a “Lana on this day” showing where or what she was doing on specific days. I am totally blown away.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 21:59
Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 21:39

They never made any sense. Regina was everything and he was the most boring and useless character played by the most awful and unattractive actor. But pixie dust, soulmates, true love and whatever makes 14 year old girls and frustrated housewifes happy.
Exactly. They had no chemistry whatsoever.

lchatguest
Reactions:

Post by lchatguest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 20:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They expected him to be.

I actually cackled at that.

roblox
Reactions:

Post by roblox »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2021, 20:56
Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2021, 20:52
She’s got Morrison in her user name. Don’t these people know you can stan for one without hating on the other?
She calls herself baby jmo…. No comment….
ew thats so weird

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 21:12
Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 17:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah she was filming some crime drama with Miranda Otto in the Outback not too long ago. But she did say at one of the online cons that she and her family moved to Australia full time because they want to raise the children in a country with gun control and free health care.
Good for them!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 19:25
Wonderful. Now how many days until, “Waaaah! Where’s my stuff! CS won’t answer me! My logo came off!” :bigcry:

I don’t want to hear it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
And Disney/ABC for using their pictures :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If they’ll take action now, they’re to late. She has it registered as a trademark and the trademark office has a time for filing against your mark that you want to register and Basquiat didn’t.

(PS,Trademark things are public, easy to find on the internet)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 21:22
I've just listened to the full version and I would recommend. She talks quite openly about her frustration over auditioning after OUAT. She seemed actually way more lucid than I would have expected from seeing her SM posts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2021, 00:31
Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 19:25

I don’t want to hear it.
Hear it. See it. Read it. Unfortunately someone on here is obsessed by it :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

lchatguest
Reactions:

Post by lchatguest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2021, 01:04
Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 21:22
I've just listened to the full version and I would recommend. She talks quite openly about her frustration over auditioning after OUAT. She seemed actually way more lucid than I would have expected from seeing her SM posts.
Is there a full video someplace or only audio in the full hour format? Also yay for her not wearing a KIR tshirt for once.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They’re a disease. A bunch of misogynists who can’t leave a woman alone.