Reactions:

Re: Once Upon A Time 10.0

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 20:57
Who is this? Is Lana her co-star or Did she meet her by accident?? What’s happening?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ No clue. Lana posted an IG story congratulating the director. I think it might be her friend doing some sort of commercial or short film? It seems like a one-day project based on the post. Based on the caption and what the director posted, there's no indication that Lana was acting in whatever the project was. I think she was just there and the dude and the kid are involved. But Lana stans have already started following the 7 year old girl and spamming comments, as they naturally do anytime Lana is in a photo with anyone lol. How long before rumors start that Lana is dating the dude in the pic?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 13:27
^ No clue. Lana posted an IG story congratulating the director. I think it might be her friend doing some sort of commercial or short film? It seems like a one-day project based on the post. Based on the caption and what the director posted, there's no indication that Lana was acting in whatever the project was. I think she was just there and the dude and the kid are involved. But Lana stans have already started following the 7 year old girl and spamming comments, as they naturally do anytime Lana is in a photo with anyone lol. How long before rumors start that Lana is dating the dude in the pic?
Good lord! 🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vvvvvz
Reactions:

Post by Vvvvvz »

Apparently Lana has stopped following Dana (djacoviello) on instagram. I do not know the reason. But now Dana is writing indirects to Lana, i think on instagram. What happened ?? :hmmm:

Dana is a fanstalker who has managed to enter Lana's circle of friends to obviously get closer to Lana. And that obviously makes her feel important.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vvvvvz wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 22:30
Apparently Lana has stopped following Dana (djacoviello) on instagram. I do not know the reason. But now Dana is writing indirects to Lana, i think on instagram. What happened ?? :hmmm:

Dana is a fanstalker who has managed to enter Lana's circle of friends to obviously get closer to Lana. And that obviously makes her feel important.
what's an indirect? Is that like subtweeting? Her IG is private so I can't see it, but it looks like her Twitter was suspended lol.

And good. Is it too much to hope that maybe Lana is wising up and will finally stop with the stalker fans? But it looks like she's still following her fake celeb attention seeking organization.

Geezz
Reactions:

Post by Geezz »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 22:56
Vvvvvz wrote:

what's an indirect? Is that like subtweeting? Her IG is private so I can't see it, but it looks like her Twitter was suspended lol.

And good. Is it too much to hope that maybe Lana is wising up and will finally stop with the stalker fans? But it looks like she's still following her fake celeb attention seeking organization.

Dana said that Lana is a narcissistic hypocrite and that she doesn't care who follows her or not on Insta. She has deleted some posts. From what i understood by reading some accounts on twitter it all started because Dana made a story saying "Everyone talks about losing weight and getting fit but they don't show alcohol they drink full of calories and sugars" obviously referring to the story of Lana a few days ago and also because there are other reasons for example that Dana was texting Antoniette asking about Lana.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lana can't seem to go two week without there being some kind of drama :lol:

Guest 00
Reactions:

Post by Guest 00 »

Good lord this Dana chick is a fucking nut job 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vvvvvz wrote:

Oh thank god Lana has finally seen through this girl! This girl is clearly deranged. It bothered me so much that Lana didn’t see through her act!
Finally!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t follow her, and I also don’t follow the right people apparently because I had no idea Lana had finally cut ties with this nut case! Lmao!

Please if you have any more info, anon, post them here ! Thanks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Here’s a thread. It’s in Portuguese but you can translate with twitter.

Lmaooo the girl is SALTY!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Vvvvvz wrote:

Her IG is not private. She must have blocked you lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 01:26
Here’s a thread. It’s in Portuguese but you can translate with twitter.

Lmaooo the girl is SALTY!
wow. I hope lana sees all of that too so she doesn't get sucked back in. also, damn. Pot, meet kettle. Girl seriously started a fake charity so she could meet her idols so she's one to talk about internet stalkers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oops I didn't realize multiple posts would post. I just meant to post the orange text story tweet. my bad.

lchatguest
Reactions:

Post by lchatguest »

I like how she's trying to be not at all bothered and telling people they're idiots for caring and paying attention, and then she unfollows Lana from the BKO account (yes, I checked because I was curious after reading up the thread that Lana is still following them).

Petty, but unsurprising.

:popcorn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 01:53
Oops I didn't realize multiple posts would post. I just meant to post the orange text story tweet. my bad.
No worries.

And I know! That text had me cackling!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:00
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 13:27
Good lord! 🤦🏾‍♀️
Seriously. Following a 7 yr old. Like wtf. Stans in every fandom are the absolute worst and have no boundaries.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Geezz wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 23:41
Guest wrote:
Vvvvvz wrote:

Dana said that Lana is a narcissistic hypocrite and that she doesn't care who follows her or not on Insta. She has deleted some posts. From what i understood by reading some accounts on twitter it all started because Dana made a story saying "Everyone talks about losing weight and getting fit but they don't show alcohol they drink full of calories and sugars" obviously referring to the story of Lana a few days ago and also because there are other reasons for example that Dana was texting Antoniette asking about Lana.
So Dana’s angry because Lana posted a story about getting in shape but was then pictured drinking alcohol at the art exhibition launch??? WTF. Why would Dana message Lana’s friend and not Lana directly if they were friends before? I love that Dana’s calling her followers out for only following due to Lana’s involvement but of course that’s why they were following :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My guess is Dana wanted to hang out with /see Lana or something along those lines because she is gonna be in LA for her Bday and because, let's be real, she's obsessed with her and thinks she's her friend lol. But Lana must have declined whatever request she had, because Lana is obviously NOT her friend, contrary to what she believes lmao. she might have went off on Lana (if you take into account what she said in one of her stories) ... what ended in Lana cutting ties with her crazy ass.
[insert popcorn.gif]

And now she's trying to use the "narcissistic" insult because she knows that is what Lana's ex allegedly used to bash her after the divorce.
LMAO pathetic. :dramaqueen:

:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

wait now her IG isn't private any more? Like everyone in the fandom, thriving off attention. But yeah, Lana is the narcissistic one. Okay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this seems awkward. It must have been recorded previously.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/bulli ... 794654629/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 16:39

qmta stories apparently don't embed here. It's a link to this post saying be patient it's coming soon.
But then a comment in the post below says it hasn't been recorded yet, so......I hope Lana backs out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 16:44
Guest wrote:

qmta stories apparently don't embed here. It's a link to this post saying be patient it's coming soon.
But then a comment in the post below says it hasn't been recorded yet, so......I hope Lana backs out.

LMAO wtf.

Has she ever interviewed anyone other than Lana with her "organisation"? :rofl:

She apparently said yesterday that the interview was cancelled due to someone "having hacked her account" ... lmao.... smh

I really do hope Lana will back out of this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

S.G
Reactions:

Post by S.G »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 17:21
Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 16:44
Guest wrote:

LMAO wtf.

Has she ever interviewed anyone other than Lana with her "organisation"? :rofl:

She apparently said yesterday that the interview was cancelled due to someone "having hacked her account" ... lmao.... smh

I really do hope Lana will back out of this.
lol she was "hacked" twice then? Cuz it was 'cancelled' weeks ago and then she posted to say it wasn't and a hacker broke in to write that. And now she's saying she was hacked yesterday? Is she going to claim that whatever she did to piss off Lana was a hacker posting too?

Maybe Lana has finally realized that this Dana chick is one of the biggest bullies in the fandom and ergo a giant hypocrite. Good for Lana for untangling herself from this. I think she's only ever interviewed other random Once actors (Jared, Sean, and MRJ) and also TenTen and Cheyenne, who she obviously befriended purely because of their friendships with Lana. I think she may have interviewed Trish at one point too. Lana needs to take advantage of being on a new show with the potential for a new fandom and back the hell away from all the creepers in the Once fandom who cause drama 24/7.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://deadline.com/2021/06/beauty-and ... 234775284/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Surely there’s no way Lana will be doing the live stream with Dana now after whatever drama has caused the weird messages and for Lana to un-follow Dana.

Yesterday Dana replied to a message asking where the video is saying it’s not been filmed yet when the original planned date was 11th I think.

It would be so awkward for it to still go ahead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She played Cinderella's Stepmother in Season 6.

Tiff
Reactions:

Post by Tiff »

Aw, that’s so sad. I despise hit and runners!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tiff wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 01:07
Aw, that’s so sad. I despise hit and runners!
Yeah that is terrible.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 21:42
Surely there’s no way Lana will be doing the live stream with Dana now after whatever drama has caused the weird messages and for Lana to un-follow Dana.

Yesterday Dana replied to a message asking where the video is saying it’s not been filmed yet when the original planned date was 11th I think.

It would be so awkward for it to still go ahead.
That woman sounds like a stalker. Going out of your way to befriend the friends of someone you stan and being mad when the object of your affection doesn't do what you think you "deserve" for all of your "efforts." Yikes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

S.G wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 19:05
Episode 3 was hilarious. I'm so glad she's did this show.

S.G
Reactions:

Post by S.G »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 21:16
https://deadline.com/2021/06/beauty-and ... 234775284/
Tnaks. I hate it. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

S.G
Reactions:

Post by S.G »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do we know when and were this is from?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

S.G wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 06:56
Crane? What crane? All I see is Lana and that ass :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

S.G wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 17:20
Looking forward to seeing more of Rita. I love the character so far. I love dark comedies, so I hope Lana does more in the future.

lchatguest
Reactions:

Post by lchatguest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 18:18
Do we know when and were this is from?
whoa I almost didn't recognize her. That explains why she comments on Smag's posts a lot (and vice versa). John Cho was in Star Trek with her and House, but not until like 2005, and John and Smag were on a show together back in 2001 (which I didn't know until I googled it.) I have no idea when it was taken or where. Definitely never seen it before.