Re: Once Upon A Time 10.0

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 22:20
Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 17:13
https://inflyteapp.com/r/zesxi2
GLOVIBES FEAT LANA PARRILLA - IT'S OVER NOW
Glovibes introduces Lana Parrilla at her dance music debut.

The multi-nominated actress, known for her role as Evil Queen in the TV show
“ Once Upon A Time “, teamed up with Glovibes and got inspired by the lyrics of a late 80s song.

“It’s Over Now“ wants to be a positive message. A move on from negative experiences and a fresh new start, stronger and better.

The package includes an original fresh “ Nu Disco “ version and a more deep house remix by Lello Russo and Alex Rai.

The song will be premiered with a live performance and interview with the two artists in US on CBS Live on May 12th 2021, and released worldwide on May 14h, just a couple of weeks after Lana’s new show on Amazon Prime “ Why Women Kill 2”
‘Live performance’ :blinkwide: I hope Lana’s vocals hold up :fingcross:
I'm sure she'll lipsync. Everyone else does, so she should, too. Also, holy autotune. (At least the version I heard). But all dance music uses it so I won't fault her for that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If you didn't know before, would you have thought this is Lana singing? I doesn't really sound like her voice to me, it's more generic sounding

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

“ Once Upon A Time “, teamed up with Glovibes and got inspired by the lyrics of a late 80s song.

“It’s Over Now“ wants to be a positive message. A move on from negative experiences and a fresh new start, stronger and better.

The package includes an original fresh “ Nu Disco “ version and a more deep house remix by Lello Russo and Alex Rai.

The song will be premiered with a live performance and interview with the two artists in US on CBS Live on May 12th 2021, and released worldwide on May 14h, just a couple of weeks after Lana’s new show on Amazon Prime “ Why Women Kill 2”
multi-nominated for what? Serious question. I can only think of one legit award she was nominated for.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 02:46
Guest wrote:

multi-nominated for what? Serious question. I can only think of one legit award she was nominated for.
According to Wiki...

She won the TV Guide Award for Favorite Villain and the ALMA Award for Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series in 2012. Parrilla also received a nomination for Best Supporting Actress on Television from the 38th Saturn Awards.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 02:00
where's the link to the song clip? That website didn't have it unless I'm totally blind. I love Deborah Cox though so I hope this doesn't suck haha.
I found a remix version here - https://www.1001tracklists.com/tracklis ... 04-12.html

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 09:14
Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 02:46
Guest wrote:

According to Wiki...

She won the TV Guide Award for Favorite Villain and the ALMA Award for Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series in 2012. Parrilla also received a nomination for Best Supporting Actress on Television from the 38th Saturn Awards.

I knew about the ALMA award. I forgot about the TV Guide award and the Teen Choice nominations. I have no idea what the Saturn Awards are lol. I didn't know if they were counting like Buzzfeed and AfterEllen bracket contests or what. I guess technically she is multinominated then. Thanks!

lchatguest
Reactions:

Post by lchatguest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 09:25
Guest wrote:
where's the link to the song clip? That website didn't have it unless I'm totally blind. I love Deborah Cox though so I hope this doesn't suck haha.
I found a remix version here - https://www.1001tracklists.com/tracklis ... 04-12.html
Thats, um, interesting. But I'm not a fan of house music so I'm not the best judge. I definitely prefer the musical episode song lol. I'm sure her stans will love it though. Like the other people said somewhere up the thread, it doesn't sound like her and is super autotuned. If I heard it played I wouldn't be like "oh that's Lana." It's very produced. But, good for her. I'm sure it was fun to record.

I wonder how many people will think it's about her ex and not realize it's a cover of another song lol. (I haven't heard the original song so I wouldn't have known if it wasn't mentioned in that article someone posted).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

S.G
Reactions:

Post by S.G »

lchatguest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 15:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thats, um, interesting. But I'm not a fan of house music so I'm not the best judge. I definitely prefer the musical episode song lol. I'm sure her stans will love it though. Like the other people said somewhere up the thread, it doesn't sound like her and is super autotuned. If I heard it played I wouldn't be like "oh that's Lana." It's very produced. But, good for her. I'm sure it was fun to record.

I wonder how many people will think it's about her ex and not realize it's a cover of another song lol. (I haven't heard the original song so I wouldn't have known if it wasn't mentioned in that article someone posted).
The original song :

FRGuest
Reactions:

Post by FRGuest »

S.G wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 16:22
lchatguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's obviously about his ex, he cheated on her several times and he didn't wait long before finding a new girlfriend..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I thought the "rumor" about him cheating was widely known. I'm genuinely surprised at people's surprise.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s never actually been confirmed that Fred cheated, although he could’ve done. Same as it’s never been confirmed his jibes about narcissism were linked to Lana.

They’ve been divorced for nearly 2 1/2 years and split up long before that so you’d have thought Lana would’ve moved on by now. It seems to take her a very long time to process anything as she didn’t work for so long after OUAT ended and is supposedly singing about getting over her broken marriage years afterwards.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She didn't write the song. She probably didn't even pick the song. She said one of her friends asked her to sing on a track he was recording. It has absolutely nothing to do with Fred.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not everything a person does has 20 layers of meaning behind it. Anyone who "analyzes" this song choice in regards to her personal life is a fucking moron.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 16:03
I thought they’d finished filming last weekend?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 22:06
Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 16:03
I thought they’d finished filming last weekend?
I think that was just the one random actress who posted a photo with Lana who wrapped back then. Probably a guest actor or smaller role, maybe. I think Lana mentioned in a live or something that she wraps on Earth Day, which is later this week.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 14:19
Wow! Lana is gonna be stunning in this role I feel it! 😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

EdR

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lchatguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

As someone who has been a club kid since I was about 13, it's ok club music. If it was on in the club I would move to it. Some music in the club you can't wait for it to be over, and this song is not like that. Plus, for club or house music you need music that is 'pulsing' when you're on the dance floor for hours nonstop. The music on that playlist is pretty good club music.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 21:45
Not everything a person does has 20 layers of meaning behind it. Anyone who "analyzes" this song choice in regards to her personal life is a fucking moron.
I didn't want to say it, so I'm glad you said it instead :lol: Plus, Lana is in her 40s not a teen or barely an adult. I swear people here constantly talk about Lana and JMo like they are 20+ years younger than they actually are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 20:40
EdR
Love this picture :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 01:57
Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 21:45
I didn't want to say it, so I'm glad you said it instead :lol: Plus, Lana is in her 40s not a teen or barely an adult. I swear people here constantly talk about Lana and JMo like they are 20+ years younger than they actually are.
Too be fair, Lana has been behaving like she is quite a few times :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh and some stuff from Julie's live that hasn't been mentioned here: She said that Lana and Jen don't do con panels together because of their schedule clashing (sure Jen! :lol: ) and that it would be to expensive for the fans anyways. And that Lana signed all the pics fans brought for one of the online cons, but she forgot to personalize them and has to do them all over again :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 01:53
lchatguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

As someone who has been a club kid since I was about 13, it's ok club music. If it was on in the club I would move to it. Some music in the club you can't wait for it to be over, and this song is not like that. Plus, for club or house music you need music that is 'pulsing' when you're on the dance floor for hours nonstop. The music on that playlist is pretty good club music.
There was a much better dance mix of this about 10 years ago from the amazing Freemasons but I’m not sure if it was released in the US

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

A live performance? God help us! I fear the 2nd hand embarrassment!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 17:08
Guest wrote:

A live performance? God help us! I fear the 2nd hand embarrassment!
idk how one does a live performance of a song that only has like 2 lines of lyrics. Unless maybe that's just the remixed version that's out there and the original song is a true full cover of the song? It will be interesting to say the least, but yeah, also kind of terrified it will be cringy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 20:05
Has anyone figured out how much of this is going to charity? 'A portion of the proceeds' is vague.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Throwback to when Lana was really classy at one of her best friend’s black-tie charity event in Spain and was filmed smoking cannabis at the dinner table

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 20:34
Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 20:05
Has anyone figured out how much of this is going to charity? 'A portion of the proceeds' is vague.
Nope. She never reveals it for any of her campaigns. Most of the OUAT people don't with any of their 'fundraisers'. I would guess it's probably less than 50% because usually if it's at least that much celebs will highlight it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 02:13
Oh and some stuff from Julie's live that hasn't been mentioned here: She said that Lana and Jen don't do con panels together because of their schedule clashing (sure Jen! :lol: ) and that it would be to expensive for the fans anyways. And that Lana signed all the pics fans brought for one of the online cons, but she forgot to personalize them and has to do them all over again :goldstar:
Errr, yeah, we believe you Julie. I’m sure that Jen and Lana are always busy on the exact same dates as all cons and have been for 5+ years. Plus, Lana has barely worked in the last few years so why wouldn’t she be available :hmmm: As for the cost to fans, Jen’s M&G/121 chat prices have been much lower than Lana’s for the last few announced online cons so they’re not both charging crazy high prices!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lmao this is so much bs! Nice try Julie.
And anyone knows that fans would pay astronomical prices to have Jen and Lana in the same pics or talk to them both at the same time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I knew this old photoshoot, but not this photo...
Why have I never seen this photo?
Why do I want to be this man?
:hudoin:

S.G
Reactions:

Post by S.G »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 11:33

I knew this old photoshoot, but not this photo...
Why have I never seen this photo?
Why do I want to be this man?
:hudoin:
Oh really hot :wub:

????
Reactions:

Post by ???? »

To you have a link to more photos of that phtoshoot?

lchatguest
Reactions:

Post by lchatguest »

???? wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 12:27
That's the photoshoot where we find out she had her bellybutton pierced I think lol. There's a video of BTS at the shoot:

I'm sure someone has a link to a photogallery. The fan gallery where I saw the photos years ago when I first got into OUAT shut down and I don't think they reopened it.

It was a Bell Soto shoot. Which reminds me....Are we ever going to get the other photos from her shoot from him in NYC like 3 years ago that she's been sitting on? lol).

lchatguest
Reactions:

Post by lchatguest »

I was trying to find the other Bell Soto video on Youtube and now I'm in a rabbit hole lol. I hadn't seen this one before. I didn't realize they both did campaigns for Olay. (Also, JMo sitting on the stool in that light blue shirt is :wub:)

????
Reactions:

Post by ???? »

lchatguest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 12:50
???? wrote:
That's the photoshoot where we find out she had her bellybutton pierced I think lol. There's a video of BTS at the shoot:

I'm sure someone has a link to a photogallery. The fan gallery where I saw the photos years ago when I first got into OUAT shut down and I don't think they reopened it.

It was a Bell Soto shoot. Which reminds me....Are we ever going to get the other photos from her shoot from him in NYC like 3 years ago that she's been sitting on? lol).
Thank you. I don't know why but I just recently got into OUAT or rather the fanfiction part of it. So I know I am a but late to all of it :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lchatguest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 12:50
???? wrote:

One of the outdoor photos from that shoot is used on the single promo cover that’s been released. None of the spicier pictures from the indoor shoot where Lana’s bra less wearing a see through top have been released unfortunately. Yet...

S.G
Reactions:

Post by S.G »

???? wrote:
More photos from Bell Soto's shoot here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 436&type=1

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Bex still famous?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Apr 2021, 09:03
Is Bex still famous?
Bex will always be able to pop up on the con circuit for years thanks to being in 2 popular niche shows (Lost & OUAT). I think her only work since 2018 when OUAT ended was a pilot for a show that wasn’t picked up and since then, she’s been focusing on having & raising a family throughout COVID restrictions.

lchatguest
Reactions:

Post by lchatguest »

Guest wrote:
Is Bex still famous?
Define "famous."

Does she still have a loyal fanbase who will pay to see her at cons and post pictures of her daily on IG fan accounts? Absolutely.

Does she have enough clout to be warrant being verified on Twitter and Instagram? Yep.

But if you're talking generally famous where you can ask 20 random people on the street "who is Rebecca Mader?" or show them a photo and ask them who she is, then no, she's not famous. But she never was.

If you're talking the likelihood of her being photographed out getting groceries or coffee and having it posted on Just Jared, then no, she's not famous.

But honestly the only 2 OUAT actresses who may fall into those latter categories of fame with the general audience would be JMo and Ginny, because they had mainstream popular shows and movies before OUAT. (A handful of people may recognize Emilie, but I don't think it would be a huge group of people. I don't think the average Joe would know who Lana is unless they watched OUAT. They may have some vague recognition from seeing her face in a TV show ad back in the day, but they probably wouldn't know her name or be able to pinpoint why they recognize her face if they think she looks familiar.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^^^ Agreed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lchatguest wrote:
22 Apr 2021, 13:33
Guest wrote:
Is Bex still famous?
Define "famous."

Does she still have a loyal fanbase who will pay to see her at cons and post pictures of her daily on IG fan accounts? Absolutely.

Does she have enough clout to be warrant being verified on Twitter and Instagram? Yep.

But if you're talking generally famous where you can ask 20 random people on the street "who is Rebecca Mader?" or show them a photo and ask them who she is, then no, she's not famous. But she never was.

If you're talking the likelihood of her being photographed out getting groceries or coffee and having it posted on Just Jared, then no, she's not famous.

But honestly the only 2 OUAT actresses who may fall into those latter categories of fame with the general audience would be JMo and Ginny, because they had mainstream popular shows and movies before OUAT. (A handful of people may recognize Emilie, but I don't think it would be a huge group of people. I don't think the average Joe would know who Lana is unless they watched OUAT. They may have some vague recognition from seeing her face in a TV show ad back in the day, but they probably wouldn't know her name or be able to pinpoint why they recognize her face if they think she looks familiar.)
An example would be that Ginny and Emilie's pregnancies and giving birth to their babies and engagement got blurbs in the mainstream media, Lana's divorce and Bex's getting married and babies did not. They have a way more intense online fandom though. Here in Europe JMo, Emilie and RC would be the most well known among the general audience and then Ginny. People might know her face from movies here, but not her name. Her pre-OUAT shows aren't really known here like in the US, unlike House and Lost which were big hits. People might also known Emilie from when she did a movie with RPaz during the high of the Twilight hype.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

S.G
Reactions:

Post by S.G »