Amelia y Luisita

Reactions:

Re: Amelia y Luisita

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 06:24
For me the issue with the threesome episode is that they didn't need to show the flashbacks of the girls getting it on since that's not really what happened. We know it was only Luisita and Amelia who had sex that night, yet they decided to still show the "threesome".

I know it was a narrative choice to kind of fool the audience into thinking it did go down that way, but knowing that a male writer wrote the episode, and a male director directed the episode, it just makes me feel uneasy about their intentions. It almost feels like they were just trying to fulfill their fantasies, when they could've gotten the point across in a different way without involving a sex scene between three women.

Not to mention the fact that it made no sense to have another one of Amelia's exes involved, when just in the previous episode Luisita was super insecure thinking Amelia would leave her for her other ex. Now all of a sudden she's fine with sharing Amelia with another woman that she dated not too long ago? Okay then.

The whole thing felt cheap to me, no matter how hot some people may have found it. I just want to see what Luisita mentioned about waking up together, cuddling, saying ILY to each other, but we've never seen that on the show, ever. Instead they show us a freakin threesome that didn't even happen, when they could've focused more on them. But whatever, some people liked it, which I guess is what the creators were expecting. Sex sells and all that.
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why Amelia with other women. Should be with Luisita in this scene.. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We needed more of this:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Here's the live they did a couple of weeks ago with english subtitles. In case anyone's interested.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can anyone who knows Spanish please explain what happened with Julia on twitter?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2021, 20:04
Can anyone who knows Spanish please explain what happened with Julia on twitter?

Guest10
Reactions: 3

Post by Guest10 »

Has there been any Luimelia mentions on the main show recently?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest10 wrote:
10 Feb 2021, 23:28
Has there been any Luimelia mentions on the main show recently?
I don't think so. Paula pretty much implied that that door was closed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Feb 2021, 20:15
Guest wrote:
Thank you for the answer. I don't understand these people. I love Paula too, really. But I can also see that she did many wrong things. I could never defend ALL of her actions like they do. Fans will always criticize your work, good or bad. But as the one with voice and social media power, you can't hunt down the comments you don't like and respond with nasty attitude. You just shouldn't. It's basic social media management. Fans will come and go, but at the end of the day, you are the one who'll be remembered as "the actress who were mean to fans". As much as it saddens me to see her being hurt and vulnerable, it is not an excuse to her actions. It would make me very happy to see her grow up, get better and not take everything so seriously. She is a really good actress and she is sooo cute when she's nice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2021, 10:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thank you for the answer. I don't understand these people. I love Paula too, really. But I can also see that she did many wrong things. I could never defend ALL of her actions like they do. Fans will always criticize your work, good or bad. But as the one with voice and social media power, you can't hunt down the comments you don't like and respond with nasty attitude. You just shouldn't. It's basic social media management. Fans will come and go, but at the end of the day, you are the one who'll be remembered as "the actress who were mean to fans". As much as it saddens me to see her being hurt and vulnerable, it is not an excuse to her actions. It would make me very happy to see her grow up, get better and not take everything so seriously. She is a really good actress and she is sooo cute when she's nice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who is Julia?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2021, 15:52
Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2021, 10:26
Guest wrote:
I agree with every single word.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2021, 21:16
Who is Julia?
A fan that Paula used to interact with a lot on twitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2021, 22:14
Guest wrote:
Who is Julia?
More like ''Paula used to stalk her'' because Julia never tagged her in anything, it's just that there was a period last summer-autumn when Paula was stalking several fans, liking their tweets and answering some of them. May I say this again, those people never tagged her in the first place. She has this (i don't know how to call it?) obsession/weird behaviour of going on twitter, stalking fans, searching her name, etc. If you search ANY actor's name on twitter, you will stumble across good tweets and bad tweets. I think she expected everyone to kiss her ass 24/7, which is unrealistic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 07:40
Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2021, 22:14
Guest wrote:
Who is Julia?
More like ''Paula used to stalk her'' because Julia never tagged her in anything, it's just that there was a period last summer-autumn when Paula was stalking several fans, liking their tweets and answering some of them. May I say this again, those people never tagged her in the first place. She has this (i don't know how to call it?) obsession/weird behaviour of going on twitter, stalking fans, searching her name, etc. If you search ANY actor's name on twitter, you will stumble across good tweets and bad tweets. I think she expected everyone to kiss her ass 24/7, which is unrealistic.
Yeah, you're right. And I guess Paula's weird obsession with Julia's tweets led to her crazy stans now being obsessed with Julia as well, and harassing her. It's all very toxic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyway, here's some pretty to compensate for the OTish talk about Paula's fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 15:48
I dont understand, why must hv 3 some if Luisita & Amelia want to make love...
Just L & A enough in this scene...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2021, 15:13
Sounds like another fascinating episode.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Haven't watched the episode but Paula did an interview and basically admitted that they get turned on (and wet) when they do the love/sex scenes, and that her and Carol even talk about it. Queens, the both of them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^

I really love Paula, it's not that, but do people really think this is real? Or is it just me who thinks this is marketing/advertising kind of thing? I mean if you really felt all of those things towards each other as actors/actresses, you won't be announcing it on tv like that, right? it's just hard to believe..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2021, 23:31
^

I really love Paula, it's not that, but do people really think this is real? Or is it just me who thinks this is marketing/advertising kind of thing? I mean if you really felt all of those things towards each other as actors/actresses, you won't be announcing it on tv like that, right? it's just hard to believe..
I believe it. Mostly because it's super obvious that they really get into it and that their chemistry is not "normal". And also because it's not the first time they've said this same thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did she say she wanted kids or not, when asked about settling down, marrying etc..? translation didn't help that much...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They sound like they live out their fantasies through acting and then at the end of the day go back to their wonderful men. Y punto.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Everything turned sexual on this Paca show :rofl: I was blushing most of them time.. and poor nervous Paula :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 10:54
Did she say she wanted kids or not, when asked about settling down, marrying etc..? translation didn't help that much...
She didn't really answer it. Just said that at her age if she didn't want to have children now (because of her career) maybe she should consider freezing her eggs, and that more people should talk about (doing) that, because it's such a taboo topic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 11:22
Everything turned sexual on this Paca show :rofl: I was blushing most of them time.. and poor nervous Paula :lol:
Thought she handled it well. It was a fun interview, much better than the most recent ones where she gets asked the same questions over and over again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 16:46
Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 11:22
Thought she handled it well. It was a fun interview, much better than the most recent ones where she gets asked the same questions over and over again.
yep :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 11:14
They sound like they live out their fantasies through acting and then at the end of the day go back to their wonderful men. Y punto.
That's kinda exactly what it is. Paula even said that it feels like they lead a double life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What surprised me the most is that in a way she admitted to having feeling for Carol. We already suspected that they were attracted to each other, but for her to say the whole "you feel things for the other person", that was wild.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hello, where can I watch their storyline with eng subs?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 17:34
Guest wrote:
That's kinda exactly what it is. Paula even said that it feels like they lead a double life.
And it makes sense that they do not meet outside work. They have set their boundaries. If I were Carol or Paula I don't think I would be able to handle a situation like that. And tbh if I were their boyfriends I would not feel great about this anyway, good for them if they can live with it, perhaps waiting for the whole luimelia stuff to blow over.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 17:50
The modern day spinoff you can watch by subscribing to AtresPlayer Premium. It's very cheap.

For the original story from when they were in the daily soap, contact mr90ish on twitter. I recommend watching this first.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 17:56
Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 17:34
Guest wrote:
And it makes sense that they do not meet outside work. They have set their boundaries. If I were Carol or Paula I don't think I would be able to handle a situation like that. And tbh if I were their boyfriends I would not feel great about this anyway, good for them if they can live with it, perhaps waiting for the whole luimelia stuff to blow over.
Oh, it makes perfect sense. People always complain about how they don't seem to be friends outside of work, but how could they be friends?

At least they've talked about it, so it's not just one-sided thing like a lot of us felt it was. But yeah, it's a weird situation overall. Not that I'm complaining, cause their chemistry is sooooo fucking good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now I see why the director just tells them to do whatever they want to do during the sex scenes. Never seen anything like that before where the actresses just improvise everything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I mean I see so many couples (straights or gay) in films etc try to make it look like they are close and more than friends in real life by being flirty and touching etc in interviews and during promotions. So they are not the only one using it to their advantage to advertise (smart way ofc.. not criticizing at all). Probably it’s even the production company what’s telling them to be like that to promote their work. They are not the only ones doing it or have done it. So I don’t understand how people believe that this is actually true true.. I mean come on please!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 17:57
Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 17:50
The modern day spinoff you can watch by subscribing to AtresPlayer Premium. It's very cheap.

For the original story from when they were in the daily soap, contact mr90ish on twitter. I recommend watching this first.
Thank you so muchhhh :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 18:26
I mean I see so many couples (straights or gay) in films etc try to make it look like they are close and more than friends in real life by being flirty and touching etc in interviews and during promotions. So they are not the only one using it to their advantage to advertise (smart way ofc.. not criticizing at all). Probably it’s even the production company what’s telling them to be like that to promote their work. They are not the only ones doing it or have done it. So I don’t understand how people believe that this is actually true true.. I mean come on please!
LOL, if you really think this was scripted then you haven't followed this ship since the beginning. Anyone who's been around since S7 knows this isn't really anything new.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Paula won the lottery with Carol, I swear. Not only does she look like a Goddess, but she's also super chill. I feel like they complement each other really well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can I ask... why’d they decide to do a modern Luimelia show in the first place? From an newbie perspective, it definitely seems like a wish fulfillment-type thing. Only cause they were such a great couple on Amar and went through so many ups and downs in such a short time. Why do a modern adaptation when a good portion of the original story could be seen as so poignant and meaningful given the time period?

I’m sure it’s due to their popularity, but my goodness. They’re truly a giving pair.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 19:28
Can I ask... why’d they decide to do a modern Luimelia show in the first place? From an newbie perspective, it definitely seems like a wish fulfillment-type thing. Only cause they were such a great couple on Amar and went through so many ups and downs in such a short time. Why do a modern adaptation when a good portion of the original story could be seen as so poignant and meaningful given the time period?

I’m sure it’s due to their popularity, but my goodness. They’re truly a giving pair.
I believe they wanted them to be more free, so they could explore things that (because of the time period) they wouldn't be able to explore in Amar. So I guess they felt that a modern setting would give them that freedom.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 19:15
Paula won the lottery with Carol, I swear. Not only does she look like a Goddess, but she's also super chill. I feel like they complement each other really well.
I feel like they’re very much like their characters in many ways.

Paula is much more erratic/impulsive in her behavior. When she’s in a good mood, she can be a really lovely person. Brave, smart, assertive. But when she’s in a bad mood or out for blood, she can be nasty, and cruel, and mostly immature.

Meanwhile Carol is like a very steady person that is always chill, always respectful, always knows what to say without hurting anyone, and always trying to be empathetic and listen to other points of view. Just much more mature in the way she handles things.

Maybe that's why they work so well together, and why they did such a good job playing their respective characters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 19:38
Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 19:28

I believe they wanted them to be more free, so they could explore things that (because of the time period) they wouldn't be able to explore in Amar. So I guess they felt that a modern setting would give them that freedom.
QMTA: I'm sure popularity ($$$) was a factor too. Just wish they would've given them 30 minutes per episode from the get-go, instead of the web series format that (imo) didn't give them much room to explore these new characters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 18:32
Guest wrote:
LOL, if you really think this was scripted then you haven't followed this ship since the beginning. Anyone who's been around since S7 knows this isn't really anything new.
So you would believe the same about characters in love like Bette and Tina for example, or any other character who has great chemistry with the other one?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 20:12
Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 18:32
Guest wrote:
So you would believe the same about characters in love like Bette and Tina for example, or any other character who has great chemistry with the other one?
Well, I don't give a shit about Bette and Tina, so I wouldn't know. But no, having awesome chemistry doesn't mean that they have to be attracted to each other irl, that's not the point.

What I'm saying is that if you’ve been following Carol and Paula since 2019 you’ll know that they’ve both been open about this for a long time. In fact, this isn't the first time they've talked about being attracted to each other in scenes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Didn't that Station 19 couple watch the interview where Paula and Carol admitted to feeling attracted to each other during their scenes, and that prompted them to admit the same thing? lol Why are people so shocked by this? It isn't news...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 19:44
Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2021, 19:15
I feel like they’re very much like their characters in many ways.

Paula is much more erratic/impulsive in her behavior. When she’s in a good mood, she can be a really lovely person. Brave, smart, assertive. But when she’s in a bad mood or out for blood, she can be nasty, and cruel, and mostly immature.

Meanwhile Carol is like a very steady person that is always chill, always respectful, always knows what to say without hurting anyone, and always trying to be empathetic and listen to other points of view. Just much more mature in the way she handles things.

Maybe that's why they work so well together, and why they did such a good job playing their respective characters.
This is so spot on, bravo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anybody know how long Amelia and Luisita had been together? In Amar? Was it ever mentioned? I’m thinking it has to be at the very least over 2 years.