Twice

Reactions:

Re: Twice

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 10:18
aw, i had my hopes up about a new 2wice date today. :sadangel:
Maybe this time it'l be released 22.22 KST?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 10:18
aw, i had my hopes up about a new 2wice date today. :sadangel:
Same. I was really looking forward to it :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 08:11
Nayeon, Momo and Tzuyu have covid
but glad that they are not stuck in quarantine abroad. they can still rest in the dorm or maybe nayeon goes back to her mom’s house

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

🙏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

that is so funny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 12:08
that is so funny
I love that Jihyo actually kinda addressed it. Used the hack excuse and then said to onces that must have missed it to mind their business. :lol: That said, I actually don't think she liked the post. she could have but it doesn't make sense that Sejeong posted comments before that and got ignored and then after the like she finally responded to Sejeong. As if Jihyo finally jumped on for damage control and distraction. Seems like a manager fucked up and she's covering. But it also doesn't seem like she cares too much or feels bad which is good. She shouldn't. I'm here for any reality in which DomQueen Jihyo exists.

Tzuyu saying she'll kill the virus 🔪 She scares me to this day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

CFHTHHVV wrote:
22 May 2022, 09:48
I thought about that. We're a nation of selfish mouthbreathers who have decided to just let covid waves rip through the country. It's not surprising that they caught it.

They probably won't come back to the US if it keeps happening.
This is such a weird take? The covid rate in the US is currently lower than in a lot of developed countries. Covid isn’t going away. Everyone is going to get it at least once unless you’re prepared to completely hermit yourself for the next five to ten years. It was only a matter of time for all of the members of the group to catch it, whether in the US or in Korea which has had the higher rate for months.

They aren’t going to ‘not tour’ the US because they caught a viral disease which is going to be with us for the foreseeable future. Covid is an inherent risk in going outside. I caught it at the office and wouldn’t have even known I had it because I was completely symptomless if I hadn’t been testing weekly as a precaution. Most healthy young vaccinated people will be fine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 13:12
CFHTHHVV wrote:
I thought about that. We're a nation of selfish mouthbreathers who have decided to just let covid waves rip through the country. It's not surprising that they caught it.

This is such a weird take? The covid rate in the US is currently lower than in a lot of developed countries. Covid isn’t going away. Everyone is going to get it at least once unless you’re prepared to completely hermit yourself for the next five to ten years. It was only a matter of time for all of the members of the group to catch it, whether in the US or in Korea which has had the higher rate for months.

They aren’t going to ‘not tour’ the US because they caught a viral disease which is going to be with us for the foreseeable future. Covid is an inherent risk in going outside. I caught it at the office and wouldn’t have even known I had it because I was completely symptomless if I hadn’t been testing weekly as a precaution. Most healthy young vaccinated people will be fine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 13:34
Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 13:12
CFHTHHVV wrote:

Only had it two weeks ago. Literally didn’t know I had it and wouldn’t have known without a test, zero symptoms other than a scratchy throat, no fatigue and no ongoing symptoms. It was like I had the smallest of head colds or allergies for two days and that was it. I’m triple vaxxed, Pfizer times 3, 12 weeks between each shot to boost effectiveness, had a booster about three weeks before I caught it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Of course Tzuyu's fame hungry momager immediately ran to the press to talk about her daughter's covid diagnosis. What a desperate hag :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 15:16
Of course Tzuyu's fame hungry momager immediately ran to the press to talk about her daughter's covid diagnosis. What a desperate hag :rofl:
She must be so embarrassed by her mother at this point. She’s really acting like a jaded stage mom like tzuyu didn’t take her advice fully re contracts.

The amount of titty staring in that Jessie interview :rofl: I remember it being bad at the time but they were taken aback. Mina is sitting there at one point praying to Christ that she keeps her eyes away, Momo acts terrified of them and stares at them. Amazing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 07:20

This is why she is the most bitchless she's too loyal for this player :rofl:
CHAEYOUNG GIVE HER A CHANCE :bigcry: :bigcry:
but the way tzuyu was staring .... :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

no 2wice date?
how do i blame this on michaengers ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

no 2wice date?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 15:36
no 2wice date?
Yes that must be it. They often don’t release content when they are touring. We don’t even know if they’ve filmed it yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So everyone here is pretty much agreed Chaeyoung is bisexual...Anyone thinks she could be les with big comphet struggles..? Her energy and the way she dresses and thinks and even decorates is so gay to me I don't know I wouldn't be surprised if she came to a big Gay realization if a few years. Is it just me ? :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 16:25
So everyone here is pretty much agreed Chaeyoung is bisexual...Anyone thinks she could be les with big comphet struggles..? Her energy and the way she dresses and thinks and even decorates is so gay to me I don't know I wouldn't be surprised if she came to a big Gay realization if a few years. Is it just me ? :sadangel:
It's h**ch*l 2.0 , that's all I can say.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
no, if anything she is the stereotypical alt bisexual

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She's kinda b*y crazy so I think she's atleast Bi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 17:17
Guest wrote:
Exactly. With a very high preference for men. Extraordinarily ugly men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2. Everything about her screams bisexual to me too. Besides, she dated a man just a while ago so let's not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 17:24
Guest wrote:
Da yeah she’s the most up front with the type men she’s attracted to

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 17:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
and she has always seemed completely comfortable being who she is and announcing what she likes from style to people, I sense no struggle within her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
X2 her style isn’t lesbian it’s very bisexual. She’s the quintessential hipster alternative bi. And I do think she’s sincerely bi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 17:37
Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 17:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
and she has always seemed completely comfortable being who she is and announcing what she likes from style to people, I sense no struggle within her
X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 13:57

Seeing nayeon loose her patience for the first time is so amusing
Absolutely hilarious. I will never get over this being Nayeon’s reason for them not being able to date each other lol

Also ofc Namo would get covid together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 15:42
no 2wice date?
cringe <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You all have worse gaydars , you have to dectect everything by " affections physical" (Fanservice) to know if you are bi or lesbian , there are gay/bi who don't like physical affections. :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 18:06
You all have worse gaydars , you have to dectect everything by " affections physical" (Fanservice) to know if you are bi or lesbian , there are gay/bi who don't like physical affections. :spy:
Are you the Tzuyu is lesbian anon??lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 19:56

Twice
Korean Entertainment thread voted on Twice sexualities. Thoughts on the results? :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 18:06
Ehh most people on here tries to disqualify idols on here if they are big on fanservice lol though, which is dumb because Moonbyul has no problem with it and it’s obvious she’s a lesbian

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 18:20
Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 18:15
Guest wrote:

Twice
Korean Entertainment thread voted on Twice sexualities. Thoughts on the results? :nails:
The worst survey I have ever seen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 18:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Twice
Uninteresting? It echoes what the thread already thinks
Da. That’s expected. I imagine we, as in the participants of this thread, are the only ones who voted. The k thread doesn’t care about Twice and you can tell the majority doesn’t know much about the individual girls so why would they vote.

The only interesting thing is the number of votes. You can tell which members incite a stronger opinion. Someone like Tzuyu has less votes as far as quantity

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Twice
Chae and Sana are obvious choices, not even surprising how many lesbian votes Sana got because yeah it’s believable but I’ll still go with bi but I am with Nayeon’s results would’ve thought she would get more bi votes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 18:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Twice
Chae and Sana are obvious choices, not even surprising how many lesbian votes Sana got because yeah it’s believable but I’ll still go with bi but I am with Nayeon’s results would’ve thought she would get more bi votes.
I'm surprised Nayeon got lesbian votes 🤔 She got more non-straight votes than straight, but it looks like she is difficult to figure out.

They think Dahyun is the straightest member, but she gives me more vibes than Tzuyu.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Twice
Lol at someone just and I mean just went and voted straight on a couple of these

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 18:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Twice
I'm surprised Nayeon got lesbian votes 🤔 She got more non-straight votes than straight, but it looks like she is difficult to figure out.

They think Dahyun is the straightest member, but she gives me more vibes than Tzuyu.
They should've added the option "asexual" for Tzuyu tbh...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I do want to know why people voted Chaeyoung as straight though even with her [email protected] loving she still very much reads as a bisexual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol at this video

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 18:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Twice

They should've added the option "asexual" for Tzuyu tbh...
*Chaesexual

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 18:49
I do want to know why people voted Chaeyoung as straight though even with her [email protected] loving she still very much reads as a bisexual.
"Bisexual" :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 18:51

Lol at this video
Losing braincells trying to figure out who she wants here, my money on Sana but the Sanayeon agenda hasn’t taken off properly till this year so maybe the eyeroll is directed at Sana 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 18:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Twice
Lol at someone just and I mean just went and voted straight on a couple of these
if thats their opinion it is what it is.
but i wonder what they get from being here if they believe everyone is straight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 19:04
Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 18:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Twice
if thats their opinion it is what it is.
but i wonder what they get from being here if they believe everyone is straight.
Yeah I know even if I disagree I still like to see others opinions but I don’t get the everyone is straight thing because even if you think that why waste time in a thread on a lesbian site then

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 19:00
Guest wrote:

Lol at this video
Losing braincells trying to figure out who she wants here, my money on Sana but the Sanayeon agenda hasn’t taken off properly till this year so maybe the eyeroll is directed at Sana 😭
I don't know but the eyeroll is actually kinda hot :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please don't engage with obvious trolls. Report the posts and keep it pushing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 19:10
Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 19:00
Guest wrote:

Lol at this video
I don't know but the eyeroll is actually kinda hot :$
X2 right

Nayeon keeps going up my bias list she’s really been calling to me lately

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Twice

I voted lesbian for Nayeon and Sana. I think the "boy crazy" evidence for Nayeon has never been convincing, and comphet is a bitch. Not that we'll ever know, but I find her girl interest so much more real and obvious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 19:12
Please don't engage with obvious trolls. Report the posts and keep it pushing.