Lesbian Youtubers 6

Reactions:

Re: Lesbian Youtubers 6

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 15:01
does anyone else feel like Cammie is just a better and more palatable person now that shes dating Taryn. She was so unlikeable when she started dating Kara, it was kinda gross.
😪 they are both gross, Cammie and Kara.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 19:35
I love them!! Their content is very very wholesome :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did Hannah and Ella break up?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 01:15
Wow congratulation them. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 06:02
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 09:15
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 06:02
:rofl:
:lol: Cammie ex is beautiful :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 20:36
B: I know you use pronouns she/they or identify as queer non-binary. You also identify as a lesbian. So like, what are you open to dating?
H: Well, I don't identify as a lesbian. I make lesbian jokes.

:nervous:

Yikes!

carm5
Reactions:

Post by carm5 »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 19:53
Guest wrote:
B: I know you use pronouns she/they or identify as queer non-binary. You also identify as a lesbian. So like, what are you open to dating?

Yikes!
I am not surprised she thought she was lesbian if she makes jokes about being lesbian??

Reactions:

Post by guest »

carm5 wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 20:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yikes!
I am not surprised she thought she was lesbian if she makes jokes about being lesbian??
Lmao 😂😂 she can say 1 million times she is not a lesbian. BUT it doesn't change the fact she simple is a LESBIAN 😂😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

kate austin is so ugly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 20:40
carm5 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yikes!
Lmao 😂😂 she can say 1 million times she is not a lesbian. BUT it doesn't change the fact she simple is a LESBIAN 😂😂
She is literally not, wtf is wrong with you?
Stop pushing all these hets and freaks on us.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another breakup?

Saki888
Veteran
Reactions: 198

Post by Saki888 »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 00:49
Guest wrote:
I just marathoned Jessica's videos, she is so strong , intelligent and unique. She has has overcame to get where she in life. Jessica is someone we should all strive to be like

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
carm5 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yikes!
have you seen the video? not lesbian

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 03:14
guest wrote:
carm5 wrote:

have you seen the video? not lesbian

x10 /tired of all these teenagers posting trash bihets here :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 23:04
guest wrote:
carm5 wrote:

DA
Hets? She only dates women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
does anyone else feel like Cammie is just a better and more palatable person now that shes dating Taryn. She was so unlikeable when she started dating Kara, it was kinda gross.
I agree although I didn’t HATE her with Kara, I think shes quite heavily influenced by her partners. She’s a lot more likeable with Taryn, she seems a lot happier too. When she was with Kara I felt like she seemed lost, she seemed like she didn’t care about her content she put out and she seemed arrogant. Now she seems more passionate about using her voice and talking about issues on her podcast that mean something, I like her a lot more with Taryn!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Taylor must make all her money off OnlyFans now. Her YouTube channel has really bombed and she doesn’t get a lot of interaction on her insta or twitter anymore. I don’t think many people are listening to her podcast either. Wouldn’t be surprised if she officially gives up social media this year. I kinda feel bad for her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 16:09
Guest wrote:
I agree although I didn’t HATE her with Kara, I think shes quite heavily influenced by her partners. She’s a lot more likeable with Taryn, she seems a lot happier too. When she was with Kara I felt like she seemed lost, she seemed like she didn’t care about her content she put out and she seemed arrogant. Now she seems more passionate about using her voice and talking about issues on her podcast that mean something, I like her a lot more with Taryn!
I haven't cared about her since the ShanCam days. Taryn is busted looking. The whole point of watching YouTube couples is the fantasy part - attractive couples do well. I don't think she will ever do well as an influencer with Taryn as her partner.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[img][ :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 16:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I haven't cared about her since the ShanCam days. Taryn is busted looking. The whole point of watching YouTube couples is the fantasy part - attractive couples do well. I don't think she will ever do well as an influencer with Taryn as her partner.
da
Damn, you shacam stans are shallow. I guess that's why shannon's thread is full of trolls shit talking everyone's appearance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OMG! She's back.... :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ooops for got the link... :lol:

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 16:48
:lol:
They're coming for Amy's brand :lol:
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know what kind of job Alyssa had that had her interacting with so many celebs?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 17:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
Damn, you shacam stans are shallow. I guess that's why shannon's thread is full of trolls shit talking everyone's appearance.
No, I don't follow either of them anymore but don't have a crazy love or hate for either of them either. Just saying current day Cammie and Taryn aren't appealing as a viewer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saki888 wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 02:53
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 00:49
Guest wrote:
I just marathoned Jessica's videos, she is so strong , intelligent and unique. She has has overcame to get where she in life. Jessica is someone we should all strive to be like
I just watched them due to this comment. Really enjoyed it. Jessica's wife is lowkey hot to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any news from Kristen and Steph since 3weeks .... :eyeroll: ..

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 11:40
Any news from Kristen and Steph since 3weeks .... :eyeroll: ..
They are so cute. They post every day cute stories

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I miss Shannon’s videos on YouTube. I wonder if she will be posting again. So you think her and Fletcher will ever come back together?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 15:56
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 23:04
guest wrote:

DA
Hets? She only dates women.
Not true. Maybe in the past, but not anymore. Here is the whole quote from the video.

18:32 / 24:13

H: Well, I don't identify as a lesbian. I make lesbian jokes. I feel like because I only really date women. Let's say queer. I'm a blanket statement kinda girl. Can I just say queer. Because I also would date non-binary people and I personally don't feel like the word lesbian fits that. But I would date women, non-binary people, trans people. Cis straight men, I don't find myself into very much. I feel like I like dating non-binary people sometimes because I can relate to them a lot more, and there's more fluidity.

That is not a lesbian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 13:20
I miss Shannon’s videos on YouTube. I wonder if she will be posting again. So you think her and Fletcher will ever come back together?
Yeah me too 😥

Reactions:

Post by guest »

anyone know what happened with karin and skyler today? i briefly saw a tweet of sky apologising for her actions but now her twitter is gone and i can't find karin's either

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Shannon and Fletcher will never come back together, Fletcher only wants money and fame, Shannon wants a family, so they will never be together :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2021, 02:36
Guest wrote:
Shannon and Fletcher will never come back together, Fletcher only wants money and fame, Shannon wants a family, so they will never be together :nails:
Ur right maybe, poor Shan

Pove
Reactions:

Post by Pove »

Guest wrote:
    Guest wrote:
    Guest wrote:
    i ageee with you about taryn not attractive but maybe she have something that cammie want,maybe she more mature than her ex wife kara.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
    19 Jan 2021, 01:44
    anyone know what happened with karin and skyler today? i briefly saw a tweet of sky apologising for her actions but now her twitter is gone and i can't find karin's either
    Not sure, but I did see that Karin posted this to her Instagram storyand then deleted it lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
    19 Jan 2021, 12:52
    guest wrote:
    Not sure, but I did see that Karin posted this to her Instagram storyand then deleted it lol

My dumbass doesn't know how to make images show up......

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
    19 Jan 2021, 13:00
    Guest wrote:
    guest wrote:

I'm blank. Can someone explain what's going on? Why she suddenly became angry like that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
    19 Jan 2021, 13:26
    Guest wrote:
    19 Jan 2021, 13:00
    Guest wrote:

I'm blank. Can someone explain what's going on? Why she suddenly became angry like that?
    da
    "obsessed" "disgusting" "toxic" "need to get a life"

Sounds like TLC... :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Idk I just saw that and also that Karin's Twitter is gone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People better not support them anymore after she said that. They'll inevitably come running back to Youtube and I hope people give them shit for it. Karin is such a disgusting human being.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t get it. If she didn’t want people to “obsess” over their relationship, why make a YT channel and make your social media presence all about your relationship? Didn’t she also brag about having the hottest something something girl in all of LA and that we’re “jealous”?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
    19 Jan 2021, 16:44
    I don’t get it. If she didn’t want people to “obsess” over their relationship, why make a YT channel and make your social media presence all about your relationship? Didn’t she also brag about having the hottest something something girl in all of LA and that we’re “jealous”?
    Right??? It's baffling to me lmao. I feel like being cooped up together due to covid is the last straw for them. Maybe skyler will move out for good and actually make some friends, while karin has another Twitter meltdown and posts videos about "haters" and toxic relationships, and how Skyler wasn't what she seemed. :rofl:

Shelby
    Veteran
    Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

Guest wrote:
    x2. What's the tea? What's she so mad about?
    My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
    19 Jan 2021, 17:26
    Guest wrote:
    x2. What's the tea? What's she so mad about?
    da
    Not to worry, they're still on Instagram. :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »