Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 13:33
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 12:34
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 04:12
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 02:53

Yep, and Chrissy's girlfriend keeps sharing stories throwing shade at Bria. They don't follow each other anymore either (Nicole and Bria). Like girl, maybe everyone is going after your girlfriend for a reason....
What's Nicole's @s? I've never seen her before.
@nicolealvar
Her stories are so shady
And Chrissy removed the "Bria" highlights from her insta... They were there last night.
“own your imperfections” is crazy when chrissy is refusing to own up to her actions in the newest video
Seriously! She made it all about horses and wanting to live in the forest... Was that an issue before she met Nicole and if so why didn't she end the marriage sooner? It's such a poor attempt to cover up that she fell in love with someone else who she sees as a better match and didn't have the courage or conviction to leave Bria when she should have. Chrissy strikes me as someone who avoids truth and confrontation to a fault that creates more messes. You don't have to be an expert in microexpressions to see all the faces she was making during the last video... Rolling her eyes, smiling when Bria said they were separating, looking like she wanted to laugh when Bria said their relationship didn't have problems -- having all those emotions under the surface and not voicing them at all, instead just cooing at Bria and calling her baby and kissing her cheek (which Bria looked so angry about)).

Reactions:

Re: Lesbian Youtubers 6

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 13:51
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 13:37
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 13:33
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 12:34
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 04:12
What's Nicole's @s? I've never seen her before.
@nicolealvar
Her stories are so shady
And Chrissy removed the "Bria" highlights from her insta... They were there last night.
“own your imperfections” is crazy when chrissy is refusing to own up to her actions in the newest video
Seriously! She made it all about horses and wanting to live in the forest... Was that an issue before she met Nicole and if so why didn't she end the marriage sooner? It's such a poor attempt to cover up that she fell in love with someone else who she sees as a better match and didn't have the courage or conviction to leave Bria when she should have. Chrissy strikes me as someone who avoids truth and confrontation to a fault that creates more messes. You don't have to be an expert in microexpressions to see all the faces she was making during the last video... Rolling her eyes, smiling when Bria said they were separating, looking like she wanted to laugh when Bria said their relationship didn't have problems -- having all those emotions under the surface and not voicing them at all, instead just cooing at Bria and calling her baby and kissing her cheek (which Bria looked so angry about)).
bria’s solo video focused on the fact that chrissy fell in love with someone else five years ago and opened up the marriage, only to fall in love again and suddenly be momogamous. chrissy blatantly ignored that in their last video and made it about the living situation. it’s like she doesn’t want everyone to know the truth of how she destroyed bria from the inside out. that or she believes she’s in the right - all the stupid kissing and affection and “can i call you baby” shit. i truly wonder if her social media career can come back from this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bria need therapy to recover from all this, she's showing typical signs of long-term effects of mental abuse.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

chrissy is the definition of someone toxic, to flee as quickly as possible,

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 14:41

Bria need therapy to recover from all this, she's showing typical signs of long-term effects of mental abuse.
I hope she gets help. She's put up with it for years.

This is a chance to be free of Chrissy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

More shady stories from Nicole:
Kinda seems like she's trying to be Chrissy's mouthpiece or something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 18:39
More shady stories from Nicole:
Kinda seems like she's trying to be Chrissy's mouthpiece or something.
that’s SO embarrassing, for the both of them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

😬

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:17

😬
Poor Bria, you know they pushed her to make that video... I predict this divorce is going to be very messy...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 03:18
Guest wrote:

😬
Poor Bria, you know they pushed her to make that video... I predict this divorce is going to be very messy...
yeah like why doesn’t chrissy come out and defend her own self? why is this pushed onto bria who is already suffering clearly BECAUSE of chrissy. really unfair to her and i wish she would just leave bria alone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bria mentioned Chrissy receiving mean messages, and I searched for her @ on twitter, and some girl said that Chrissy is no longer a role model. This girl has a tattoo of their signatures and planning on covering Chrissy’s. Yikes!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 06:33
Bria mentioned Chrissy receiving mean messages, and I searched for her @ on twitter, and some girl said that Chrissy is no longer a role model. This girl has a tattoo of their signatures and planning on covering Chrissy’s. Yikes!
This is why you don't get tattoos of famous people or related to them. So embarrassing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 22:46
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 06:33
This is why you don't get tattoos of famous people or related to them. So embarrassing
Getting tattoos of youtubers.. Like tattoos of famous people are already cringe but youtubers..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone else notice Kate and Sarah haven’t been hanging out with those two girls anymore?? Not even following each other on insta. I wonder why

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 10:55
Anyone else notice Kate and Sarah haven’t been hanging out with those two girls anymore?? Not even following each other on insta. I wonder why
Who are Kate and Sarah? Google wasn't very helpful

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 11:25
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 10:55
Who are Kate and Sarah? Google wasn't very helpful
Kate Austin and Sarah sulsenti

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

not bria defending chrissy on instagram after liking all those comments about chrissy being emotionally abusive :fool:

hilda
Reactions:

Post by hilda »

I feel like this is something she does so she don't have to face how she actually treated her. Based on the video of the both of them were she were crazy manipulating and gaslighting, and the video were Bria told us what happened. I think it became to hard to realize that the person she loved the most and always thought would be there, is not anymore. And that how she did it all, is not ok.

People reacted in the comments, and its so fucking hard to hear the truth (even if its just two videos), and I think that scares Bria. Its horrible to realize that the person you fell in love with isn't there anymore. You will defend that and try to not feel that so hard, but you will get passed that and instead be angry.

I think this isn't about Chrissy needing to hear how good she is, I think it's Bria needing to so she don't have to face the fact that she was not nice about this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

😬
She knew what reaction is gonna be when she posted her video and pictured Chrissy as a bad guy and then liking negative comments about Chrissy. And she tells people to stop?

She clearly wants to punish Chrissy but at the same time wants to keep her as a friend and business partner. She is shady as hell for me and I'm glad Chrissy finally found courage to dump her manipulative ass.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:eyeroll:
Bria is the one who've been brainwashed not Chrissy. Where have you been?
Bria told the truth, everyone and their mother know the level of toxicity and gaslighting from Chrissy, she was having passive-aggressive reaction to negative comments even before Bria uploaded that video and here we are as many predicted with Chrissy controlling Bria because she knows to get the power over her whenever she wants.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 23:19
:eyeroll:
Bria is the one who've been brainwashed not Chrissy. Where have you been?
Bria told the truth, everyone and their mother know the level of toxicity and gaslighting from Chrissy, she was having passive-aggressive reaction to negative comments even before Bria uploaded that video and here we are as many predicted with Chrissy controlling Bria because she knows to get the power over her whenever she wants.
100%! There is not telling what Chrissy is saying to manipulate Bria bts(I have a pretty good idea by what Bria has posted on Instagram). She's still being manipulated by her and trying to keep the peace.

hilda
Reactions:

Post by hilda »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 22:27
Guest wrote:

😬
She knew what reaction is gonna be when she posted her video and pictured Chrissy as a bad guy and then liking negative comments about Chrissy. And she tells people to stop?

She clearly wants to punish Chrissy but at the same time wants to keep her as a friend and business partner. She is shady as hell for me and I'm glad Chrissy finally found courage to dump her manipulative ass.
Imagine being with someone for 10+ years and them telling you "your love healed me, i dont need it anymore".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hilda wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 08:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

😬

Imagine being with someone for 10+ years and them telling you "your love healed me, i dont need it anymore".
Especially after they got matching tattoos about being "healed through love" or something. Yikes!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 18:34
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 18:19
Not that what Chrissy did was ok but Bria also tries to present one side story. It's definitely more complex than that.Chrissy was always hovering over Bria, being "prince to her princess" and Bria loved that. Chrissy is objectively hotter and let's be honest people wouldn't be interested in Bria's content without Chrissy. As one their ex-gf revealed Bria is much less into sex and intimacy and basically because of Bria they hardly had sex.

No one forced Bria to stay 5 years ago when she found out that Chrissy fell for another woman. She prefered to stay which means it would still be better for her than to separate from Chrissy. Chrissy would never leave her because she feels she owes to Bria. Since Chrissy is obviously just happy with literally nothing, living in the woods.

It's Bria who is now afraid she will lose her income. That's why she is trying to get sympathy and making all that "heartbreaking vids". She is clearly trying to monetize even her break up because she knows money will stop coming soon. I guess her plan to make lesbian p.rn will be her best bet now.

So, nope don't feel sorry for any of those two. They both knew what they are doing and they did it until it somehow work for both of them.
Adding
What Chrissy did would be abusive if she did it for herself. But I feel she did it mostly for Bria. It looks like Chrissy didn't like this situation either and would rather leave Bria but she felt she owes to Bria and couldn't leave her. So she came up with that polyamory stuff. Just like she said in their last vid, she realized all that time she tried to make Bria's dreams come true but it was never her dreams.
Right now they will have a chance to do what best for both of them not just one of them.
Late to the commenting party (I have a life), but I wanted to add to this and also to that other post that mentioned something similar.

As someone who has also been in a similar situation, there is a part of this story that Bria and Chrissy aren’t sharing that would paint Bria as the toxic one. If you really take a step back, all the signs are there. They were toxic together. In my experience, I was the Chrissy in my relationship. I was in a practically sexless partnership with someone who had such low self esteem, who guilted me into staying for YEARS because I was their great love, and “what would I do without you?” BS. I was legitimately under her control without being told I was under her control. And at this time, my insane anxiety and panic attacks looked a lot like Chrissy’s drunken bs they put on YouTube. It wasn’t until I found someone who made me smile and loved me the way I should be loved that I had the courage to walk away. Everyone looked at my ex like the victim and she definitely played the “feel sorry for me because I don’t know what happened” card. Much like Bria.

Now I know it’s different because we didn’t have the whole poly side (but let me tell you that she did ask if I wanted to sleep with other people but stay in a committed relationship to her which I said no to). But you know, this isn’t entirely Chrissy’s fault. When you feel you owe someone something, when they make you feel like you owe them, you stay even if you don’t want to because they make you. What Chrissy did was shitty, but who knows what Bria did emotionally. They aren’t going to tell us everything just like I didn’t say everything about me and my ex, and my ex CERTAINLY did not say anything to put blame on her. Those who knew us, knew. I feel this is a similar situation.

Ok bye now lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hilda wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

😬

DA - Imagine someone telling you they’ve FALLEN in love with someone else (not just a crush, not just liking them, but in love), and staying with them???? And then when they leave you for another woman in 5 years, acting like this? I don’t know. Part of me feels like Bria did whatever she could to keep her, and it didn’t work. So now she’s doing this.

The fact that everyone is team Bria right now is mind blowing. Don’t pick a side. Realize they’re both fucked up in different ways.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 20:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not that what Chrissy did was ok but Bria also tries to present one side story. It's definitely more complex than that.Chrissy was always hovering over Bria, being "prince to her princess" and Bria loved that. Chrissy is objectively hotter and let's be honest people wouldn't be interested in Bria's content without Chrissy. As one their ex-gf revealed Bria is much less into sex and intimacy and basically because of Bria they hardly had sex.

No one forced Bria to stay 5 years ago when she found out that Chrissy fell for another woman. She prefered to stay which means it would still be better for her than to separate from Chrissy. Chrissy would never leave her because she feels she owes to Bria. Since Chrissy is obviously just happy with literally nothing, living in the woods.

It's Bria who is now afraid she will lose her income. That's why she is trying to get sympathy and making all that "heartbreaking vids". She is clearly trying to monetize even her break up because she knows money will stop coming soon. I guess her plan to make lesbian p.rn will be her best bet now.

So, nope don't feel sorry for any of those two. They both knew what they are doing and they did it until it somehow work for both of them.
Adding
What Chrissy did would be abusive if she did it for herself. But I feel she did it mostly for Bria. It looks like Chrissy didn't like this situation either and would rather leave Bria but she felt she owes to Bria and couldn't leave her. So she came up with that polyamory stuff. Just like she said in their last vid, she realized all that time she tried to make Bria's dreams come true but it was never her dreams.
Right now they will have a chance to do what best for both of them not just one of them.
Late to the commenting party (I have a life), but I wanted to add to this and also to that other post that mentioned something similar.

As someone who has also been in a similar situation, there is a part of this story that Bria and Chrissy aren’t sharing that would paint Bria as the toxic one. If you really take a step back, all the signs are there. They were toxic together. In my experience, I was the Chrissy in my relationship. I was in a practically sexless partnership with someone who had such low self esteem, who guilted me into staying for YEARS because I was their great love, and “what would I do without you?” BS. I was legitimately under her control without being told I was under her control. And at this time, my insane anxiety and panic attacks looked a lot like Chrissy’s drunken bs they put on YouTube. It wasn’t until I found someone who made me smile and loved me the way I should be loved that I had the courage to walk away. Everyone looked at my ex like the victim and she definitely played the “feel sorry for me because I don’t know what happened” card. Much like Bria.

Now I know it’s different because we didn’t have the whole poly side (but let me tell you that she did ask if I wanted to sleep with other people but stay in a committed relationship to her which I said no to). But you know, this isn’t entirely Chrissy’s fault. When you feel you owe someone something, when they make you feel like you owe them, you stay even if you don’t want to because they make you. What Chrissy did was shitty, but who knows what Bria did emotionally. They aren’t going to tell us everything just like I didn’t say everything about me and my ex, and my ex CERTAINLY did not say anything to put blame on her. Those who knew us, knew. I feel this is a similar situation.

Ok bye now lol.
Anon are you Nicole 👀

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtaHYaAs_gL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have a feeling bria changed the YouTube channel password and Chrissy did not have access.

Chrissy discussed being controlled for 10 years in her reel. I know they spoke in the past about Bria’s ocd, and I imagine that could lead to control issues.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The comment bria said Chrissy made about “your loved healed me and I don’t need it anymore” - we have no clue what context that was said in. What kind of love did Chrissy mean? Could it have been the love that ultimately kept her safe but then limited her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 21:07
hilda wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

😬

DA - Imagine someone telling you they’ve FALLEN in love with someone else (not just a crush, not just liking them, but in love), and staying with them???? And then when they leave you for another woman in 5 years, acting like this? I don’t know. Part of me feels like Bria did whatever she could to keep her, and it didn’t work. So now she’s doing this.

The fact that everyone is team Bria right now is mind blowing. Don’t pick a side. Realize they’re both fucked up in different ways.
x2
I totally agree with you. Bria's behaviour is also very shady and manipulative. She could leave Chrissy long time ago and but instead kept clinging to her no matter what. Whether it was because of money or simply obsessive gf behavior - it's bad either way.

She complained that Chrissy doesn't want intimacy with her while their ex-gf revealed that Bria basically didn't want to have sex with Chrissy at all besides cuddles.

It's very clear that their relationship was not working and became toxic for quite some time. It's absolutely right decision for both that they will finally go separate ways.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[quote=Guest post_id=5403352 time=1686078079]
[quote=Guest post_id=5403338 time=1686077675]
[quote=Guest post_id=5403319 time=1686076808]
Chrissy is an abusive psycho who deserves nobody, anyone with eyes can see that and has seen it for years
[/quote]
And yet Bria still wants to be friends and make content with that "horrible abuser".
Chrissy is just an ordinary person who should find courage to leave a person when she realized she is not in love anymore and not stay because she feels she is in debt to her.

I was in relationship with such "clingy gf" and no matter what you do they'll never let you go. They will make you feel gulity, they will say "we have a great love", whatever just make you stay. That's why Chrissy looks so freaking happy because she feels she is finally free. Been there, done that.
[/quote]

You sound equally as psychotic and abusive as she does. hope her next girlfriend is prepared to deal with her junkie outbursts when she’s screaming on the floor desperate for a drink.
[/quote]

Seems like Bria couldn’t wait to monetize the pain she’s feeling. That’s psychotic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 03:37
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 19:01
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 18:54
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 18:40
And yet Bria still wants to be friends and make content with that "horrible abuser".
Chrissy is just an ordinary person who should find courage to leave a person when she realized she is not in love anymore and not stay because she feels she is in debt to her.

I was in relationship with such "clingy gf" and no matter what you do they'll never let you go. They will make you feel gulity, they will say "we have a great love", whatever just make you stay. That's why Chrissy looks so freaking happy because she feels she is finally free. Been there, done that.
You sound equally as psychotic and abusive as she does. hope her next girlfriend is prepared to deal with her junkie outbursts when she’s screaming on the floor desperate for a drink.
Seems like Bria couldn’t wait to monetize the pain she’s feeling. That’s psychotic.
x2
First Bria posted her video, clearly making a bad guy and now she is commenting on Chrissy IG " I'll love you deeply and unconditionally and do my best to show it to you EVERY DAY" Wtf?!😳

First she makes everyone to hate Chrissy, likes hating comments and now she says she loves her? Such a bullshit and outright cruel.🤢
Not to mention why she would keep showing her love every day? Leave Chrissy alone already ffs, move on.

Bria's behavior really starts scaring me now, tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 04:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 18:40

x2
First Bria posted her video, clearly making a bad guy and now she is commenting on Chrissy IG " I'll love you deeply and unconditionally and do my best to show it to you EVERY DAY" Wtf?!😳

First she makes everyone to hate Chrissy, likes hating comments and now she says she loves her? Such a bullshit and outright cruel.🤢
Not to mention why she would keep showing her love every day? Leave Chrissy alone already ffs, move on.

I'd bet anything Bria has been subjected to days of Chrissy telling her she's going to kill herself and it's going to be her fault. I don't think they either one expected how badly this would go for Chrissy. I truly don't think Bria saw how manipulative Chrissy was being until people pointed it out and of course Chrissy isn't going to see it that way. Now Bria's stuck between a rock and a hard place because the truth is out there and she's having to deal with again being manipulated and made to feel like this is her fault when in reality it isn't her fault. If there is another side that's going to make Chrissy look so much better she should tell it instead of having a temper tantrum on Instagram or she should just shut up and go about her life and let it all die out because it will die out if she can leave it alone. The only thing scary about Bria's behavoir is she's letting herself be manipulated and controlled by Chrissy again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 23:53
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 20:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Adding

Ok bye now lol.
Anon are you Nicole 👀

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtaHYaAs_gL
Hahaha definitely not! But can’t lie how uncanny the similarities are. As I said, I was Chrissy in the situation. Not the new girl :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 00:52
I have a feeling bria changed the YouTube channel password and Chrissy did not have access.

Chrissy discussed being controlled for 10 years in her reel. I know they spoke in the past about Bria’s ocd, and I imagine that could lead to control issues.
I’m the same anon that said I had a similar story to theirs. Omg I had not seen the video I replied to earlier (I stopped following them a long time ago because they creep me out lol), and also

YES TO THIS COMMENT. Being controlled (as I stated I was in my other comment) comes in all forms. For me, it was about money (as in, she controlled how I spent my money), yes, but also stupid fucking things like getting yelled at for putting dishes away in the “wrong drawer” or for packing incorrectly because her way of packing was better which led me to not pack and then led her into telling me I was useless because I never help. You see what I mean??? No ONE knew of this shit in my life, NO. ONE. And I can fucking guarantee that Chrissy put up with some fucking insane controlling bullshit like I did.

AGAIN. I am not ANYONE in this scenario lmao. I’m just someone who has been in a similar toxic relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 05:00
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 04:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2

I'd bet anything Bria has been subjected to days of Chrissy telling her she's going to kill herself and it's going to be her fault. I don't think they either one expected how badly this would go for Chrissy. I truly don't think Bria saw how manipulative Chrissy was being until people pointed it out and of course Chrissy isn't going to see it that way. Now Bria's stuck between a rock and a hard place because the truth is out there and she's having to deal with again being manipulated and made to feel like this is her fault when in reality it isn't her fault. If there is another side that's going to make Chrissy look so much better she should tell it instead of having a temper tantrum on Instagram or she should just shut up and go about her life and let it all die out because it will die out if she can leave it alone. The only thing scary about Bria's behavoir is she's letting herself be manipulated and controlled by Chrissy again.
No, Chrissy is clearly trying to move on, it's Bria who keeps clinging to her and wants to keep manipulating her and keep close even they are just friends now.

It's Bria who kept making videos about Chrissy and their break up, trying to monetize even on freaking divorce and it's Bria who keeps commenting on Chrissy's IG professing "eternal love". She needs professional help, really.

Chrissy absolutely needs to cut all ties with Bria, otherwise Bria will keep controlling her even as friend and nothing really changes. I was in similar relationship and even after I broke up with my obsessive, stalkers gf, she still thought she owns me. It was horrible.

Run, Chrussy run.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has anyone noticed that Alyssa and Sam constantly complain about how stressed and overwhelmed they are as parents, but they refuse to put their pre-school aged child in pre-school or even daycare or even get a babysitter? Anyone would be that stressed never getting a break, it’s kind of ridiculous.

Anon636427536
Reactions:

Post by Anon636427536 »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 14:00
Has anyone noticed that Alyssa and Sam constantly complain about how stressed and overwhelmed they are as parents, but they refuse to put their pre-school aged child in pre-school or even daycare or even get a babysitter? Anyone would be that stressed never getting a break, it’s kind of ridiculous.
Yes!! All they do is complain about being parents and having kids. I get in the beginning being worried about Covid but transfer rates have gone down, tons of people have gotten vaccinated. Hire a babysitter to come a few days a week. They are moving soon so they’ll have more family to nearby but I’m sure they’ll still complain about having kids.

I barely even read Sam’s latest Instagram post, you constantly say you’re tired and exhausted yet you don’t do anything about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anon636427536 wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 14:23
Guest wrote:
Yes!! All they do is complain about being parents and having kids. I get in the beginning being worried about Covid but transfer rates have gone down, tons of people have gotten vaccinated. Hire a babysitter to come a few days a week. They are moving soon so they’ll have more family to nearby but I’m sure they’ll still complain about having kids.

I barely even read Sam’s latest Instagram post, you constantly say you’re tired and exhausted yet you don’t do anything about it.
Their kid is pre-school aged, she should be in pre-school. I bet that in a room full of children her age and with teachers a lot of her problem behaviors would disappear. Many kids are little hellions at home, but able to behave in school. It would be good for her development and also for her parents. I don’t understand why they won’t consider it.

AnonAaaaa
Reactions:

Post by AnonAaaaa »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 15:04
Anon636427536 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Their kid is pre-school aged, she should be in pre-school. I bet that in a room full of children her age and with teachers a lot of her problem behaviors would disappear. Many kids are little hellions at home, but able to behave in school. It would be good for her development and also for her parents. I don’t understand why they won’t consider it.
They’ve mentioned covid and school shootings being a reason but she doesn’t interact with anybody but her parents, sibling and cousin.

They spoil her, they constantly just buy her stuff for no reason. They redecorated her room before even finishing the nursery for the youngest. They didn’t even finish it in time for him being born. Cause she just had to have a new room.

I don’t get too why they keep building houses, they were barely in the one they have now and are moving. Just buy a house, why do you have to build one?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2023, 15:10
I asked about a few weeks ago, but no one answered. What was the name of that couple that have broken up a few months back and apparently both got with guys and made their IG profiles private? They were both brunetes from USA.
Come on, someone has to know who I am talking about. I can't remember their names. They were a famous lesbian YouTube couple and then after years of being together and breaking up, they both started dating guys and made their Instagram accounts private.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Anon636427536 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Also the one without real job who was too snowflakey to carry her own child is obsessed about constantly posting look how much my son looks like me, like weird. Monody does that. They are weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 17:42
Guest wrote:
Anon636427536 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Also the one without real job who was too snowflakey to carry her own child is obsessed about constantly posting look how much my son looks like me, like weird. Monody does that. They are weird.
SA. Nobody*

Guest0000
Reactions:

Post by Guest0000 »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 18:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anon636427536 wrote:
Guest wrote:

SA. Nobody*
She called themselves a blended family in a video one time. That’s honestly a slap in the face and offensive to anyone that’s used a sperm or an egg donor.

She’s so weird. She used to constantly post about how her daughter isn’t biologically related to her, she stopped when she got called out for it but now she’s on this “look at how much my bio son looks like me”. She has issues she needs to work through.

hilda
Reactions:

Post by hilda »

Guest wrote:
hilda wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

😬

Wait - so you're saying its Brias fault for not ending and not Chrissy for saying she would not end it with Bria - not even after saying that she's not in love with her anymore, that the does not need her love anymore, that shes in love with someone else? Chrissy did EVERYTHING to make Bria take that decision. Trust me, been there. Its not nice. Chrissy should have ended things a long time ago. I only hope Bria finds the selflove she need to not be in this situation again.

Im 100% this is Bria in a bit of a panic mode trying not to let the fact that Chrissy did something really hurtful. Thats why she needs to hear the good things Chrissy did. Its more for her than for Chrissy. Its so fking hard to come to terms with that. She will probably defend Chrissy for a long time ahead, but maybe one day she will realize this was not ok.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anon636427536 wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anon636427536 wrote:
Guest wrote:

People do that all the time with their kids, so I don’t think it’s that weird. I also think her constantly talking about how Avery isn’t related to her is more of a gimmicky way to talk about the things that make their family unique than her actually caring about that. I just think they should put the kid in preschool. It would lift a weight off their shoulders.

hilda
Reactions:

Post by hilda »

hilda wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 21:01
Guest wrote:
hilda wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

😬

Wait - so you're saying its Brias fault for not ending and not Chrissy for saying she would not end it with Bria - not even after saying that she's not in love with her anymore, that the does not need her love anymore, that shes in love with someone else? Chrissy did EVERYTHING to make Bria take that decision. Trust me, been there. Its not nice. Chrissy should have ended things a long time ago. I only hope Bria finds the selflove she need to not be in this situation again.

Im 100% this is Bria in a bit of a panic mode trying not to let the fact that Chrissy did something really hurtful. Thats why she needs to hear the good things Chrissy did. Its more for her than for Chrissy. Its so fking hard to come to terms with that. She will probably defend Chrissy for a long time ahead, but maybe one day she will realize this was not ok.
AND now, when I've seen Chrissys video, I feel bad for commenting things. I just think we all were under the impression that Chrissy were ok with Bria posting this, thats what it sounded like. Therefore we believed what she said. And Chrissy were doing things in the video of both of them that were questionable. Our reactions are based on these videos, not all the others.

AAAAA
Reactions:

Post by AAAAA »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 21:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anon636427536 wrote:
Guest wrote:

People do that all the time with their kids, so I don’t think it’s that weird. I also think her constantly talking about how Avery isn’t related to her is more of a gimmicky way to talk about the things that make their family unique than her actually caring about that. I just think they should put the kid in preschool. It would lift a weight off their shoulders.
I still think calling themselves a blended family is so weird and disrespectful to other gay couples. They’ve talked about wanting to possibly homeschool their kids. They won’t put her in preschool, they’ll just keep her inside and then complain about how exhausted they are and how kids are so hard.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hilda wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 21:01
Guest wrote:
hilda wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

😬

No, I’m saying it’s both of their fault. I was annoyed at everyone coming at Chrissy for something that was equally Bria’s fault. Fighting to stay in a relationship with someone who has verbally said they are no longer in love with you is fucking toxic af and not at all something someone should be fighting for because it will always end the way this ended. Once that romantic love is gone, there is NO going back. But she stayed and fought for what? She should’ve walked away just as much as Chrissy should have.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anon636427536 wrote:
Guest wrote:

She has Lupus