Lauren "Kittens" Abedini

Reactions:

Re: Lauren

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 12:07
Remember Lauren used to like to be called daddy/ etc and then she about two years ago she didn’t want to be called daddy and didn’t want people to wish her happy father day. Lol
"Persian papi"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jan 2021, 16:35
there’s absolutely no reason why an instagram caption that was written with good intentions should upset grown women people like this... go touch some grass
truly omg!!!! ya’ll are just showing your true selves, go lick jkr’s clit if you hate the idea of nb people so much

this girl can do whatever she wants, she said she’s lucky to feel connected to her body and that you can still refer to her as “she” and ya’ll went off??? maybe you’re the problem here...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 09:34
Guest wrote:
there’s absolutely no reason why an instagram caption that was written with good intentions should upset grown women people like this... go touch some grass
truly omg!!!! ya’ll are just showing your true selves, go lick jkr’s clit if you hate the idea of nb people so much

this girl can do whatever she wants, she said she’s lucky to feel connected to her body and that you can still refer to her as “she” and ya’ll went off??? maybe you’re the problem here...
Not a good look starting your defense with ad hominem attack. I don't think anyone here hates non binary people, but the issue is Lauren isn't one and she's doing her performative shit again. It's as authentic as Jameela saying she's queer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

NB is a sexist concept.

Also, JKR wasn't wrong about anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ash, go away. You have a girlfriend to annoy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

and yet im not the one fuming over a literal instagram caption? i honestly wish you nothing but love, hope that you find enough fulfillment not to log onto a website and waste time being angry/terfy, it’s nagl :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jan 2021, 01:09
and yet im not the one fuming over a literal instagram caption? i honestly wish you nothing but love, hope that you find enough fulfillment not to log onto a website and waste time being angry/terfy, it’s nagl :(
Da. I love how being against gender stereotypes and having common sense = terfy. It's a compliment now, tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Not fuming, merely pointing out the inconsistencies in Lauren's virtue signaling over the years. It's actually mildly fulfilling for us to point out the hypocrisy, because the virtue signaling has gone too far for some people in their attempt to be hyper woke.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's lost like 500 followers on insta since that dumb she/they post 5 days ago. And lost over 1000 in the last 30 days.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The whole trans/NB movement is sexist and misogynistic. And not you using "terf" here as an insult. Sorry that we still care about women's rights.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jan 2021, 15:39
She's lost like 500 followers on insta since that dumb she/they post 5 days ago. And lost over 1000 in the last 30 days.
I'm honestly surprised that some companies still send her stuff to promote. Her follower numbers aren't that bad but her engagement is weak.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jan 2021, 15:50
Guest wrote:
I'm honestly surprised that some companies still send her stuff to promote. Her follower numbers aren't that bad but her engagement is weak.
What even is her main gig nowadays? She doing productions? I mean I respect the hustle, most influencers are shilling random products. Times are tough.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That reminds me the interviews she did with Demi, Lauren J and others, she said they would come out in November, then she said they would come out in January and here we are, nothing. I don't understand what's taking so long. These interviews must be like 8 months old now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jan 2021, 02:56
Guest wrote:
Is this supposed to prove I'm wrong? It's going down at the end of the graph at the start of 2021, which is when she posted that dumb post and lost followers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jan 2021, 03:06
Guest wrote:
29 Jan 2021, 02:56
Guest wrote:
Is this supposed to prove I'm wrong? It's going down at the end of the graph at the start of 2021, which is when she posted that dumb post and lost followers.
No no I'm the resident chart anon, I'm agreeing with you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chart anon :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The way her followers went shooting up when she dated Demi. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Didn't she get any bump from dating ruby?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jan 2021, 16:03
Ruby wasn't as famous back then as what she is now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 15:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

NB is a sexist concept.

X2. These anons sound really new, not knowing LChat's stance on trans or NB
Wonder if Lauren would go as far as to dating a transwoman, or a girl who then would come out as a transman.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

This whole nonbinary thing seems like it came from out of nowhere. She always struck me as a proud lesbian and proud woman...like someone who was comfortable with who they are. That's why I followed her besides the fact I thought she was hot.
Now it just seems like she's trying to follow a trend like she's some clueless teenager.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jan 2021, 00:20
Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2021, 15:02
Guest wrote:

NB is a sexist concept.

X2. These anons sound really new, not knowing LChat's stance on trans or NB
Wonder if Lauren would go as far as to dating a transwoman, or a girl who then would come out as a transman.
No, she wouldn't. She follows the woke-trend like all of those liberal sheeps, but I bet she would be disgusted at the idea of actually being with a transwoman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
30 Jan 2021, 00:28
This whole nonbinary thing seems like it came from out of nowhere. She always struck me as a proud lesbian and proud woman...like someone who was comfortable with who they are. That's why I followed her besides the fact I thought she was hot.
Now it just seems like she's trying to follow a trend like she's some clueless teenager.
x2 that's why I mentioned she's regressing. Took in the woke twitter discourse and didn't know how to distill the views. Quite disappointed she's not as smart as I thought.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
I remember a few years ago she got angry that people don't say lesbian anymore and say queer instead. Now she seems like one of those people she was getting angry at. Had to finally unfollow.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jan 2021, 03:05
guest wrote:
I remember a few years ago she got angry that people don't say lesbian anymore and say queer instead. Now she seems like one of those people she was getting angry at. Had to finally unfollow.
Yes, that's what I used to love about her...and sadly, I unfollowed her too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jan 2021, 20:16
Guest wrote:
29 Jan 2021, 16:03
Ruby wasn't as famous back then as what she is now.
Da. I had no idea they even dated

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They still together? Damn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 21:20
They will get married this year

Reactions:

Re:

Post by Guest »

Damn wrote:
07 Feb 2019, 10:16
Guest wrote:
Kitty plz wrote: Image
There's a woman who walks into shot in the bottom right of Laurens story in the shadows, looks like Cloe :spy:
Some of you need to quit your jobs/school and open a detective agency because damn it does look like her.
Saw some news about Magic Castle scandal and remembered clittens went there two years ago. I think Ash is good for Lauren but this thread was popping when she was dating femmes. Now it's abandoned. Who do you girls follow now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cleo is a damn mess though. She and Lauren could have never worked. But wow @ this being two years ago already.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Speaking of flashbacks, look in the comments :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 21:34
Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 21:20
They will get married this year
Did the “I need to get married soon!” really hit Lauren this hard? I haven’t been around lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2021, 00:20
Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Ash going to propose on Vday

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2021, 02:47
I hope so

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her gf seems to be good for her and she seems happier these days. I’m happy for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Chris, is this you lurking? 🙄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Feb 2021, 10:42
Guest wrote:
Chris, is this you lurking? 🙄
Who's chris

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she still a they?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I mean it's not like the others had fandoms lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 21:41

Lauren really stays clinging on to the Demi fandom.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What are the agents supposed to do? Just drop it already, she's making this bigger than it is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 21:46
Guest wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 21:41

Lauren really stays clinging on to the Demi fandom.
& she’s probably leaving her interview for last too :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah I’m sorry but Lauren stays clinging to Demi for any bit of relevancy. Like girl c’mon, you are not famous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Feb 2021, 01:14
Yeah I’m sorry but Lauren stays clinging to Demi for any bit of relevancy. Like girl c’mon, you are not famous.
Well maybe we'll see Lauren for a second in the documentary.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Feb 2021, 01:17
Guest wrote:
20 Feb 2021, 01:14
Well maybe we'll see Lauren for a second in the documentary.

Im pretty sure we’ll see her. I didn’t realize they filmed so much of the US leg of the tour and Lauren was there for like 4 shows so she’s definitely in the shots and if Demi is having interviews with other people from her life I’m not gonna be surprised if we see lauren being a cry baby on there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Feb 2021, 21:53
What are the agents supposed to do? Just drop it already, she's making this bigger than it is

She has agents?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2021, 11:51
Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2021, 02:47
I hope so
Someone just updated their Engagement Ring board on Pinterest yesterday 👀 Definitely coming soon