Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Re: Janelle Monae

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 20:44
Jane and Steph
[media]https://scontent-lax3-2.cdninstagram.co ... D.2-ccb7-4[/media]
My mind's too dirty to be seeing a pic of Stephanie's head so close by Janelle's pynk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 20:13
Guest wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 19:13
Idk how many times we have to tell y’all that it’s against board rules to discuss male love interests. If you can’t control yourselves there’s other boards that are more suitable for bi/pan folks. Post all you want about the women in her life but please stop with the dudes.
To me, there was just a small mention of the dude, since he's a part of what appears to be her poly situation. I'm seeing more focus on Stephanie. Somebody mentioned her posting IG stories of her with Janelle. And then, there's an IG post on here to show what she looks like. Join in on the convo about Stephanie, or whatever other woman since there are a few that Janelle keeps on deck, so that the board can be active.
Yeah she definitely has a gaggle of women in close proximity at all times. I know that many on here think that everyone around Jane is only her friend, and that they are straight, but the one who I've always had my eye on is Deonna. She is basically another ****. She lives with Jane. She travels everywhere with her. She attends every event. I know she classifies herself as being some sort of director or producer of Wondaland projects, which is possible, but the amount of time that she spends with them is a lot. She's over there in Greece with Jane too. I mean, why would she need to be with her for a film that she's not even working on? She did the same when Jane was filming Antebellum in NO.

Pixie Stix
Reactions:

Post by Pixie Stix »

Guest wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 22:03
Guest wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 20:13
Guest wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 19:13
Idk how many times we have to tell y’all that it’s against board rules to discuss male love interests. If you can’t control yourselves there’s other boards that are more suitable for bi/pan folks. Post all you want about the women in her life but please stop with the dudes.
To me, there was just a small mention of the dude, since he's a part of what appears to be her poly situation. I'm seeing more focus on Stephanie. Somebody mentioned her posting IG stories of her with Janelle. And then, there's an IG post on here to show what she looks like. Join in on the convo about Stephanie, or whatever other woman since there are a few that Janelle keeps on deck, so that the board can be active.
Yeah she definitely has a gaggle of women in close proximity at all times. I know that many on here think that everyone around Jane is only her friend, and that they are straight, but the one who I've always had my eye on is Deonna. She is basically another ****. She lives with Jane. She travels everywhere with her. She attends every event. I know she classifies herself as being some sort of director or producer of Wondaland projects, which is possible, but the amount of time that she spends with them is a lot. She's over there in Greece with Jane too. I mean, why would she need to be with her for a film that she's not even working on? She did the same when Jane was filming Antebellum in NO.
I have wondered about her too. She's been a constant at least since 2015. I believe she met Janelle on the set of Hidden Figures and was Taraji's PA.

She's pretty. She also has a very nice singing voice. There are a few posts on her IG from way back of her singing.

Pixie Stix
Reactions:

Post by Pixie Stix »

Uggghh, I want to go there so badly. Greece is one of my dream locations that I want to visit. Also, I am really interested in how the movie will turn out. The first installment was very engaging and entertaining.

[media][media]

Pixie Stix
Reactions:

Post by Pixie Stix »

Another goood view. :gaypimp:

Guesty Guest
Reactions:

Post by Guesty Guest »

No-No-No wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 17:46
Janelle's with her other boo, "Steph". I think she's still in Greece filming "Knives Out". Stephanie got there yesterday. She posted a bunch of stories. There's one pic of the two of them out on the water. I know that N8 was there for the first couple weeks, then he came back to LA. I guess, Janelle needed some company in the meantime. There are a lot of celebs who are becoming more vocal about being non-monogamous, being in open relationships, swinging and doing threesomes. But, they haven't brought attention to these thirds, or more, that they are dealing with. They only identify their main partners to the public.

If Janelle was to make her poly situation public, I think it would be the first famous poly relationship/situationship. I mean, somebody's got to kick this sort of union off. It's pretty common - and not just in the celebrity world. I know a few people who are in open relationships and who swing. So, why not have the first famous person to not hide a poly relationship be Janelle Monae? She's been in this mode of wanting people to become more aware of the different types of sexual orientations and queer experiences for a while now. She has already shown the folks who she deals with, kind of one-by-one. So, she could do the same with N8 and Stephanie, or whoever else she wants to fill in that third (or more) spot. She doesn't have to change her MO of 'Show Don't Tell'. Everyone else will gladly fill in the blanks. She doesn't seem to care about speculation, since she's never shut down any dating rumor besides the one about her and Jidenna.
Ha.... ABC News recently reported about the increased popularity of polyamorous relationships and threesomes, since the pandemic started. Apparently 87% of women who took a survey about their sexual experiences and desires indicated that they are interested in having a threesome. So yeah, this isn't new. People been swinging and bringing people into their bedrooms since the beginning of time, but people being so comfortable in talking about it and actively seeking it on dating apps is new.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pixie Stix wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 08:24
Another goood view. :gaypimp:

Janelle would be seen as MVP of the year if she started strolling around more openly with Stephanie. That woman is so gorgeous, but she's also very silly, she seems to be connected to everybody and she's into community service. Sounds very much like Janelle. I see what they are drawn to each other.

Pixx
Reactions:

Post by Pixx »

We'll see if Stephanie or whoever will get to walk side-by-side, or closely behind, with Jane once the in-person events start up again. She definitely goes to events with her, but I notice that she'll post herself at the places and with wondaland folks, but not always with Jane.

Either way, there will be several other people around too, so it shouldn't matter if Stephanie is seen in photos or not. People may or may not put two and two together, until Jane starts posting her on the main IG and not just on her stories. Or until she starts being consistent with having her out in public and acting booed up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So she's Janelle's side chick that she'll never be public about?
Wow, exciting.

No-No-No
Reactions:

Post by No-No-No »

Guest wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 19:27
Wow, exciting.
She's not that much on the side. lol But this is not uncommon for Janelle. She's not going to identify Stephanie as her girlfriend, just like she's not going to identify that other person as her partner, and how she didn't identify Tessa as her girlfriend. It's how she operates. For those who are interested in what queer thangs she out there doing, then this is it. I agree with someone who posted that she's the new generation's Queen Latifah.

x0x0
Reactions:

Post by x0x0 »

The younger generation don't care about titles and being the only one in their relationships. What Janelle is doing is not unusual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 19:27
Wow, exciting.
Deja vu :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Jane must be either wrapping up her movie or has already finished. She has been filming for over a month now. I see on IG that her Wondaland crew are out there in Greece now. They're having a boat day. Hope she posts more pics of herself like she did a couple weeks ago, she looked so good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dance2: Ha.... Issa Rae posted her wedding photos after never posting her fiance on social for the entirety of their relationship, which appears to be about 9 years. She's never even spoken about the person publicly or confirmed that she was engaged. This is Janelle's twin. But, I doubt Janelle will even announce that she got married. She seems like she has partners or lovers (current and past) who keep their mouths shut. So, we'd probably never even know if they got divorced. This goes to show that celebs have whole lives that the public does not know about. Nothing is accidentally leaked. Anything that the public knows is put out there on purpose for mass consumption by the celebrity or their team. And anything that the public sees on social media will lead that celeb towards profit. Posts, stories, likes and shares are not for fun or to "connect" with fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jane gets to cozy up to this beauty whenever she wants. I respect it.

;-)
Reactions:

Post by ;-) »

Among others. :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s so dead here lol but I found it telling that J skipped the met gala for her side piece’s bday trip.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 00:45
It’s so dead here lol but I found it telling that J skipped the met gala for her side piece’s bday trip.
I think that because Janelle was filming her movie for the past few months in Greece there was much going on. She hasn't been on social. But yes, she and plus one are partying it up in Cabo for Steph's 30th. Looks like fun is being had. There's a cute vid of Janelle and Steph's dad dancing at the b-day party on Steph's friend Sasha Zago's stories. ^_^ I think we'll be seeing Janelle more though, since she's done filming and because Wondaland artists will becoming out with music over these next few months.

Me-Me-Me
Reactions:

Post by Me-Me-Me »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 00:45
Why call her a side piece? It's a person that she's dating. It makes since that she'd be there for her birthday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dating? Hunching, maybe. The lady is off on the side though. Jane doesn't parade her around publicly. She'll grind on her on IG stories like she does with other women, but that's about it.

Pixie Stix
Reactions:

Post by Pixie Stix »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There must be something intoxicating about Mexico. It's Janelle's go-to spot. She always spends her birthdays there. "Plus One" had his birthday trip there this year. The Wondaland crew always go there for their vacations. Janelle also loves her a Afro-Mexican/Afro-Latina. Tessa is Black and Mexican. Stephanie's Afro Latina. Lupita is Kenyan and Mexican (nationality-wise). Interesting.

Pixie Stix
Reactions:

Post by Pixie Stix »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 13:20
There must be something intoxicating about Mexico. It's Janelle's go-to spot. She always spends her birthdays there. "Plus One" had his birthday trip there this year. The Wondaland crew always go there for their vacations. Janelle also loves her a Afro-Mexican/Afro-Latina. Tessa is Black and Mexican. Stephanie's Afro Latina. Lupita is Kenyan and Mexican (nationality-wise). Interesting.
Mexico is less expensive and closer than a lot of other destinations. It's good for group trips. I think that's why people, in general, end up going there. As for Janelle's love of Afro Latinas, like Black women, they are gorgeous. So, I understand the appeal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You all are a mess when it comes to JM's friends/possible lovers - "Plus One", "Side Piece", and a throwback "The Help". lol smh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I didn't know Stephanie was Latina. I thought the flag on her instagram was the flag for Cape Verde

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 16:44
Guest wrote:
I didn't know Stephanie was Latina. I thought the flag on her instagram was the flag for Cape Verde
I don't see a flag, but I'm pretty sure that she referenced being Latina on her stories in the past. Cape Verde has sort of a Latin connection, it was colonized by Portugal. Portuguese is still one of the main languages spoken there. But maybe, Stephanie and her family have both Cape Verdean and Latin roots. Still shows that Janelle is drawn to women who have Latin and Hispanic origins and cultural connections.

Pixie Stix
Reactions:

Post by Pixie Stix »

Steph's B-Day Week - Janelle in photo 3 and 10:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 12:36
Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 16:44
Guest wrote:
I don't see a flag, but I'm pretty sure that she referenced being Latina on her stories in the past. Cape Verde has sort of a Latin connection, it was colonized by Portugal. Portuguese is still one of the main languages spoken there. But maybe, Stephanie and her family have both Cape Verdean and Latin roots. Still shows that Janelle is drawn to women who have Latin and Hispanic origins and cultural connections.
Ok. I see the flag on her profile page on the ios ig app. Btw I wasn’t disagreeing with you about Janelle’s taste. I was just saying I didn’t know Stephanie was Latina.

Peachy
Reactions:

Post by Peachy »

Pixie Stix wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 21:32
Steph's B-Day Week - Janelle in photo 3 and 10:
Stephanie seems to be a very sweet, high-energy, and lovable person. Jane attracts good people. I know folks wish she'd give the women that she attracts a more visible and prominent position in her public life, but for whatever reason, she wants to keep that to herself. Also, fortunately for her, they don't seem to mind.

stephanie
Reactions:

Post by stephanie »

Is it possible this Stephanie girl is just Janelle’s friend?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

stephanie wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 03:14
Is it possible this Stephanie girl is just Janelle’s friend?
Welcome Stephanie. You tell us. With Janelle, everything's possible, since she calls everyone her friend, regardless of the situation.

Pixie Stix
Reactions:

Post by Pixie Stix »

DC 2.0 :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hope not. DC was a mess. Even if she and Stephanie has a more-than-friendship relationship, it doesn't seem like it's an exclusive relationship. But whatevs, these are new times. Monogamy is for the olds, I guess... lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Janelle always puts her family and friends on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 03:03
Her lovers too. :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2021, 04:10
Guest wrote:
Yeah her “friends”

Guesty Guest
Reactions:

Post by Guesty Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2021, 05:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah her “friends”
lol... Once upon a time ago, everything that she did in relation to TT was full evidence of that situation being more than a friendship. But now all of a sudden, the same or similar behavior is not evidence of something that's more than friendship with other people. Any and all things could be the case with Janelle. Folks should know this by now. Since all anyone can do is fantasize about her situation, because she's not sharing anything real with the public, just let people's perceptions ride.

Peachy
Reactions:

Post by Peachy »

Haha.... ride the fantasy!!! In reality, Janelle, Stephanie, the Wondaland crew, and some of Stephanie's friends are still in Cabo. Stephanie and her friend, kahdopegal, have been posting stories.

Janelle must need some extended vacay time, since she was in Greece for so long. :queen:

Peachy
Reactions:

Post by Peachy »

Love

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2021, 14:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah her “friends”
lol... Once upon a time ago, everything that she did in relation to TT was full evidence of that situation being more than a friendship. But now all of a sudden, the same or similar behavior is not evidence of something that's more than friendship with other people. Any and all things could be the case with Janelle. Folks should know this by now. Since all anyone can do is fantasize about her situation, because she's not sharing anything real with the public, just let people's perceptions ride.
I think many ladies don't want to get their hopes up high with whichever woman she's giving attention to for the time being. She and Tessa disappointed many folks.

Guess
Reactions:

Post by Guess »

Janelle seems like she just wants to be labelled as queer, but not show what that actually means. That' fine, though. Anybody can fit into the queer category. All it means is that you are doing something that's not traditional or typical. There's a wide range of what that can apply to. Heteros can even fit into that category, depending on what they're doing in their relationships or hook ups.

No-No-No
Reactions:

Post by No-No-No »

Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2021, 00:20
Guesty Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah her “friends”
I think many ladies don't want to get their hopes up high with whichever woman she's giving attention to for the time being. She and Tessa disappointed many folks.
Janelle's just trying to build a network out in LA, like she did in Atlanta. These people that she surrounds herself with are models and people who are trying to enter into the entertainment industry. I remember reading that she and Wondaland want to plant themselves all over the world. So when they are ready to relocate again to some other place, you'll see her having a bunch of that city's photogenic women and gays around too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Peachy wrote:
26 Sep 2021, 23:37
Love
what were these of?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her, Stephanie and Nathan were cozy in the club last night. Saw it on someone’s story on IG. They’re having fun.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2021, 01:59
Her, Stephanie and Nathan were cozy in the club last night. Saw it on someone’s story on IG. They’re having fun.
Yeah, they've been in Cabo for the past two weeks. Stephanie and her friends have been posting videos and pics of the trip every day. One of the friends have been posting videos all day of them having a game day. They were playing soccer and tug of war. And now they are about to watch a movie on the beach. Their group trip looks like a good time. Janelle and Stephanie posted some stories of each of them posing with a hawk. They've been doing all kinds of things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2021, 01:55
Peachy wrote:
26 Sep 2021, 23:37
Love
what were these of?
Stories that Stephanie posted of her and Janelle and them at a club last night.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

These ladies are also posting stories @jassyvonne @kahdopegal @leniiiiiiiiiiiii

Pixx
Reactions:

Post by Pixx »

No-No-No wrote:
27 Sep 2021, 03:19
Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2021, 00:20
Guesty Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah her “friends”
Janelle's just trying to build a network out in LA, like she did in Atlanta. These people that she surrounds herself with are models and people who are trying to enter into the entertainment industry. I remember reading that she and Wondaland want to plant themselves all over the world. So when they are ready to relocate again to some other place, you'll see her having a bunch of that city's photogenic women and gays around too.
It seems like she's trying to inch her way out of the poly closet. That interview with Will Smith just confirmed that he and Jada are nonmonogamous, which is a surprise to no one. That's one of those decades long "We already knew" confessions, similar to Janelle and Da Brat coming out of the closet. She is definitely building a network in LA. But she's also out there getting it in with some folks too. :lol: