Janelle Monae

Reactions:

Re: Janelle Monae

Post by Guest »

Ah-Ha wrote:
04 Oct 2021, 17:39
Janelle is only going to show a worldwind love affair with a woman in a film, or on a TV show, or in her music. I was actually surprised that she played openly queer/gay characters in the work that she's put out over the past few years. So, with that, she's way ahead of what I thought she was capable of doing.

The reason why I believe that being open about her real life relationships/situationships is not going to happen is because, multiple times for years, she has said that she's not interested in talking about that. At some point, you have to take her at her word and her actions. So, the gay lady that some of you want her to be will have to stay in your dreams.
Thanks for providing the pic for our dreams. lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guess wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 05:32
Guest wrote:
02 Oct 2021, 19:43
Good lord, cut the queer shit out. Janelle is BISEXUAL. Just because she is so uncomfortable identifying with her own reality doesn’t mean we all have to pretend she’s something else. She is a bisexual woman who is deeply insecure. If she prefers “queer” (bisexual) men over strictly hetero ones because it makes her feel more validated then that’s her damage. She could exclusively date some of the most beautiful women in the world but still chooses to entertain musty ass bums.
Why would she exclusively date women when she is bisexual/pansexual? And who's to say that she isn't dating beautiful women? I get why she's with the "musty bum" that she's with. That person has been dedicated to her career and life for two decades. Can't beat that at this point. In this world, there are women who are perfectly fulfilled by only women - or an individual woman. Janelle isn't one of those. There's no need to expect someone like her to be that kind of woman.
Any woman who is attracted to both sexes and still chooses to suck d--- is a moron. I have some respect for febfems because they understand men will never view them as equals, so why get involved with them? And it’s not fucking hard to “dedicate” yourself to someone else’s wildly successful career when you’re a mediocre artist who needs to eat. I’m sure he’s fine with her sleeping around with other women because he does not view other women as equals, therefore they aren’t a threat to his ego or his meal ticket.

Pixx
Reactions:

Post by Pixx »

Guest wrote:
06 Oct 2021, 15:36
Guess wrote:
Guest wrote:
Good lord, cut the queer shit out. Janelle is BISEXUAL. Just because she is so uncomfortable identifying with her own reality doesn’t mean we all have to pretend she’s something else. She is a bisexual woman who is deeply insecure. If she prefers “queer” (bisexual) men over strictly hetero ones because it makes her feel more validated then that’s her damage. She could exclusively date some of the most beautiful women in the world but still chooses to entertain musty ass bums.
Why would she exclusively date women when she is bisexual/pansexual? And who's to say that she isn't dating beautiful women? I get why she's with the "musty bum" that she's with. That person has been dedicated to her career and life for two decades. Can't beat that at this point. In this world, there are women who are perfectly fulfilled by only women - or an individual woman. Janelle isn't one of those. There's no need to expect someone like her to be that kind of woman.
Any woman who is attracted to both sexes and still chooses to suck d--- is a moron. I have some respect for febfems because they understand men will never view them as equals, so why get involved with them? And it’s not fucking hard to “dedicate” yourself to someone else’s wildly successful career when you’re a mediocre artist who needs to eat. I’m sure he’s fine with her sleeping around with other women because he does not view other women as equals, therefore they aren’t a threat to his ego or his meal ticket.
He's not that mediocre. He's written, produced, provided vocals and instrumentation on all of the songs that she's ever recorded. He's also scoring her movies now. He may not be strong as an artist, but he's strong as a musician, so that's one reason why she keeps him around. He helped her create and maintain her artistry. Also he follows her around everywhere. She seems to be the type that can't be alone. He's obviously one of the ones that she wants to be there. It is what it is.

It's also an even bigger incentive that he doesn't care that she constantly keeps women around. I agree that most men don't view women as threats. That's why when women are bisexual or cheat on men with women, the men don't usually get mad. If they were to cheat with a man, then the insecure dude has a problem with that. She says that all of the men that are around her are feminists like her. He seems like he might be. But it is interesting that he's the only dude that she likes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh my fucking god. Men cannot be feminists. You are such a handmaiden. Idk what I expected from Janelle Monae stans.

Pixx
Reactions:

Post by Pixx »

Not a stan. Men can be feminists. Do they account for a lot of men. No. Could her man be one? Maybe. Maybe not. I can't say, I don't know the dude. I'm not concerned that she wants him, since she claims to be pansexual. That's what they do. I look at the women that she showcases, because it's all for entertainment purposes. Janelle is a character. She's not serious enough to be bothered by.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pixx wrote:
06 Oct 2021, 22:07
Not a stan. Men can be feminists. Do they account for a lot of men. No. Could her man be one? Maybe. Maybe not. I can't say, I don't know the dude. I'm not concerned that she wants him, since she claims to be pansexual. That's what they do. I look at the women that she showcases, because it's all for entertainment purposes. Janelle is a character. She's not serious enough to be bothered by.
Men cannot be feminists. Get a fucking grip :rofl: You’re just as naive and shallow as she is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guess wrote:
Guest wrote:
you do not know these people so you can’t possibly know what their intentions are

Here's My Dissertation 2
Reactions:

Post by Here's My Dissertation 2 »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:10
Guest wrote:
Guess wrote:
Guest wrote:
you do not know these people so you can’t possibly know what their intentions are
Women who can't understand other women who are interested in, and satisfied by, men think that there is no equity within heterosexual relationships. They think that all men have poor, oppressive intentions towards women. So, those who are on opposite sides of that perspective will have to agree to disagree. What some women also don't seem to understand is that Janelle is drawn to feminine energy, and that feminine energy doesn't equal to "woman". If you pay attention to her circle of people, they are all feminine, the straight ones, the gay ones, the queer ones, the male ones, the female ones, the non-binary ones, the binary ones, etc., etc., etc. Hyper masculinity doesn't seem to her jam. She also seems to keep people close to her who center her in their lives. It's not logical to think that she's not going to see value in a person who (1) Has dedicated their life to hers, (2) Is a person who is feminine, (3) Doesn't dictate how she expresses herself sexually and publicly, and (4) Falls in line with the things and causes that are important to her. And the main point of it all is that she is not gay. No matter how much she seems to like puss and women's behinds. I also remember some saying that she's not as free and she likes to claim. To me, her freedom seems to apply to her being who she wants to be, and her presenting what she wants to presents, and her associating herself with who she wants to. And she gets to do that while being praised for it all on a mainstream level. And while having a team of people who help her to create art and an image, and to make money. She's having her cake, ice cream, pie, cookies, candy, hot wings, and everything else too. Why would she forfeit that life? It may not be fun to see her not center women, but she's not a woman-only lady. She's here for everybody. You'll just have to take that or leave it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That’s a lot of words to justify simping for a bislut

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

people caping for men on lchat smh

Here's My Dissertation 2
Reactions:

Post by Here's My Dissertation 2 »

Guest wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 14:33
That’s a lot of words to justify simping for a bislut
lol.... okay, that was narrow-minded. If you have issues with bisexuals, then don't put energy into them. They aren't your type of woman, that's fine. But, it makes no sense to be so pressed and mad about the way they want to live and love. Don't you want people to respect how you live and love? Sorry, she's not the lesbian you wanted her to be. She won't ever be. Know that, you can honor and love lesbians without hurling insults and assumptions at another group of people.

Allright
Reactions:

Post by Allright »

Hi new here. Is L Chat a site that focuses only on women who other women wish would be lesbians? Or who give off lesbian vibes, but you don't know for sure if they are? I've sifted through a few threads and that's what it seems like. Even when some of women are queer, it seems like they aren't the types who are with women, or they were but it's over now. Since I haven't noticed yet any threads of actual black lesbians. I'm going to start a thread to focus on them and their public relationships with women. Hope you all come over and support, so that some real conversations and appreciation can be had. I think I'm going to call it "Black Lady Love". The thread is going to include Bre-z, Aweng Chuol, Da Brat and Robyn Hood to name a few. If you don't know them, Bre-z is a rapper/actress who's in a relationship with a woman. Aweng is a model who's married to a woman. Da Brat is a rapper/actress/radio host who's engaged to a woman. She and her fiance, Jessica Dupart, just had a show about their relationship on We TV called Brat Loves Judy. Robyn is a actress/rapper who is engaged to a woman. She's also good friends with Lupita Nyong'o. If you are aware of Lupita's rap alter ego "Trouble Maker", Robyn is the one who wrote all of Lupita's "freestyles".

Pixx
Reactions:

Post by Pixx »

:lol: Lupita has a rap alter ego? Okay learn something new everyday. I remember someone on here saying that she has a lot of gay and lesbian friends, going all the way back to her college days. This is one of the reasons why I believe Lupita is at least bi. Janelle's the other reason, but I won't get into that. And yeah L Chat is a place where folks speculate. It's good that there are more public figures who are openly gay, or even bi, and in real relationships with women. I'll support your thread, Allright.

Pixie Stix
Reactions:

Post by Pixie Stix »

DC 2.0.... again
Janelle and her lady, Stephanie shot a lil music video for Halloween. Janelle is becoming the queen/king of Halloween w/ these iconic costumes of movies characters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don't think that's her lady. But she is heading into muse/tag along territory. Stephanie is gorgeous, so it'll be interesting to see the other things they get into artistically, since she's already now done a commercial and video with Janelle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2021, 01:41
Don't think that's her lady. But she is heading into muse/tag along territory. Stephanie is gorgeous, so it'll be interesting to see the other things they get into artistically, since she's already now done a commercial and video with Janelle.
If that's not her lady, then nobody else ever has been either. They are operating in the same way that Janelle did with her last "friend".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Janelle's pre-ween party looks fun. She has it packed up at her house. That Grinch look is also hilarious, but has great prosthetics. I wonder if she and her crew are going to the Lala Halloween party? Or if Beyonce and Jay are having a Halloween party, and they are going there, so that's why she's having her party tonight? And Steph looks good and funny too as Angelica's doll from The Rugrats. Looking forward to what they dress up as tomorrow. I find it cute that this is the second year in a row that the person that did Janelle's prosthetics last year and the one that did them this year also did Steph's prosthetics. That type of work isn't cheap, so I love that Janelle wants them to have that experience together. I also agree with the anon that said that Steph is Janelle's new muse. :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tessa was there too. Saw her on somebody else's stories that was at the party. JM is the forreal MVP. She had all her wives + at the spot. Salute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2021, 11:03
Tessa was there too. Saw her on somebody else's stories that was at the party. JM is the forreal MVP. She had all her wives + at the spot. Salute.
:gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Love Halloween Jane. Love that she's giving a taste of her directing skills. Lovely leading lady too.

Guesty Guest
Reactions:

Post by Guesty Guest »

Janelle's lady is a new model for Savage x Fenty. Doing big tings!

Present
Reactions:

Post by Present »

If this is somehow not Janelle's lady, she better lock that down STAT before the ball players and rappers get a hold of her. They suck the soul out of the women, and leave them impregnated, misused, and unknowingly one of many. At least with Janelle, the people she's involved with know that she's open. She's not pretending like they are the only one. So, Stephanie wouldn't have to worry about being embarrassed by other ladies who want to put her cheater and rolling stone on blast publicly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Present wrote:
02 Nov 2021, 11:07
If this is somehow not Janelle's lady, she better lock that down STAT before the ball players and rappers get a hold of her. They suck the soul out of the women, and leave them impregnated, misused, and unknowingly one of many. At least with Janelle, the people she's involved with know that she's open. She's not pretending like they are the only one. So, Stephanie wouldn't have to worry about being embarrassed by other ladies who want to put her cheater and rolling stone on blast publicly.
Umm is there something in Steph's character that makes it seem like she is even interested in a rapper/ball player? Lets give women some amount of agency.

Present
Reactions:

Post by Present »

Guest wrote:
02 Nov 2021, 11:25
Present wrote:
02 Nov 2021, 11:07
Umm is there something in Steph's character that makes it seem like she is even interested in a rapper/ball player? Lets give women some amount of agency.
Well, whoever. Actors, musicians, directors, record exec, etc, etc. They are all the same. My point is, the men will try to suck her dry. So, Janelle needs to get over her fear of claiming people and just get to it. The men don't have an issue with claiming a woman, but they also will mistreat her on top of that. Janelle won't mistreat Stephanie, but she seemed like for a long time that she couldn't be open about who she was with for fear of how the public was going to perceive it or for fear that the public was going to try to infiltrate her relationship. I know that it's different with two women. To see a relationship like that is like catnip to people. But this is dang near 2022. Eff people. Be free for for real. Live your life. Don't let this one slip away.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lovely

Mami
Reactions:

Post by Mami »

Both Jane and Steph posting a lil skin on their socials today. Jane liked Steph's post. Nice that she's came out of internet hiding. She hasn't been engaging on social for a while.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mami wrote:
02 Nov 2021, 21:47
Both Jane and Steph posting a lil skin on their socials today. Jane liked Steph's post. Nice that she's came out of internet hiding. She hasn't been engaging on social for a while.

She's being a little creepy on her stories. She posted something about dancing with the devil and all she sees is evil. These celebs be going through it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mami wrote:
02 Nov 2021, 21:47

Yeah she's starting to get back on social. There must be some more things brewing. She was out last night w/ the Wonda Tribe at a Tame Impala concert. She attended a fashion show to watch Stephanie walk the catwalk today. I thought her artists were supposed to release music this year. If they do, she'll be on social a lot more. But she doesn't seem to mind being at least on Stephanie's.

P0P
Reactions:

Post by P0P »

Janelle at the fashion show that Stephanie walked in the other day. I wonder if Janelle is helping Stephanie to get hooked up with her latest opportunities? If so, I love it.

P0P
Reactions:

Post by P0P »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jane, Steph and the rest are out there in Vegas. Wonder what they are up to? Holiday vacay? Mini wedding at the Little Chapel with an Elvis impersonator? lol... j/k :shifty:

Pixie Stix
Reactions:

Post by Pixie Stix »

Unless she's already secretly married, like it had been rumored years ago, I don't see her getting married. It doesn't seem like there would be a point, unless she wants to do it once she starts having children. But she seems very non-traditional, so maybe not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pixie Stix wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 01:42
Unless she's already secretly married, like it had been rumored years ago, I don't see her getting married. It doesn't seem like there would be a point, unless she wants to do it once she starts having children. But she seems very non-traditional, so maybe not.
Windows closing soon on kids unless she froze her eggs (or embryos). I’m curious what her timeline is for kids. I’m actually surprised she didn’t have a kid during COVID lol

Pixie Stix
Reactions:

Post by Pixie Stix »

Guest wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 01:58
Pixie Stix wrote:
19 Nov 2021, 01:42
Windows closing soon on kids unless she froze her eggs (or embryos). I’m curious what her timeline is for kids. I’m actually surprised she didn’t have a kid during COVID lol
I know. It would've been the optimal time to do it. There are so many covid babies. Two of my nieces had babies over the past year. I've read articles of Janelle's where she stated that she had baby fever. She just found it difficult to prioritize between her career and starting a family. With the type of professional life she seems to have, and the party life, not sure if a baby would fit into all of that. I get it. There's a lot that she's obviously trying to do, and she keeps talking about how free she feels to explore all sides of herself. So, it'll happen when it needs to. She has the resources and an army of folks who can support her through it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Steph's thirst trap/swimsuit promo from Jane's B-Day Trip in MX

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s nice that Jane and Nate found someone. They all seem very much in love.

Power Puff
Reactions:

Post by Power Puff »

Is anyone looking forward to Janelle's book that's coming out next year? I am interested to see how deep she goes into her relationship with Zen. I wonder if it'll have a level of erotica to it, since DC focused on her being so sexually liberated and especially loving sex with women. I saw on the publisher's listing of the book that it's supposed to be over 300 pages. I can't imagine her having that many pages and not putting time into laying out the love, sex and loss of her character's w/w relationship.

Hopefully, it goes deeper into this:

Come, let me kiss you right there. Wake you up like sunrise on the backs of your thighs.

Baptize me with ocean. Recognize my devotion.

Pink like your fingers in my, maybe. Pink like your tongue going round, baby.

Vivy
Reactions:

Post by Vivy »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Power Puff wrote:
21 Dec 2021, 04:29
Is anyone looking forward to Janelle's book that's coming out next year? I am interested to see how deep she goes into her relationship with Zen. I wonder if it'll have a level of erotica to it, since DC focused on her being so sexually liberated and especially loving sex with women. I saw on the publisher's listing of the book that it's supposed to be over 300 pages. I can't imagine her having that many pages and not putting time into laying out the love, sex and loss of her character's w/w relationship.

Hopefully, it goes deeper into this:

Come, let me kiss you right there. Wake you up like sunrise on the backs of your thighs.

Baptize me with ocean. Recognize my devotion.

Pink like your fingers in my, maybe. Pink like your tongue going round, baby.
I wonder Tessa or the dude from the DC movie will narrate the parts that they played? Or if there will be other people from the album involved with that? There are a few characters that would need to have voiceovers. I would like to even hear some of her friends do the narration, like Zoe or Grimes who were both on the album.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Dec 2021, 01:13
Janelle's the lucky one. Gets to have everybody and keep it largely under wraps.

Moe
Reactions:

Post by Moe »

Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2021, 18:20
Guest wrote:
09 Dec 2021, 01:13
Janelle's the lucky one. Gets to have everybody and keep it largely under wraps.
I don't think she has everybody. She has one person who's been her partner since the beginning. Her newfound queer persona is for image and career purposes.

Guess?
Reactions:

Post by Guess? »

Regardless of her one partner, she sure likes to let this woman take near naked photos all over her house. She was over at Janelle's place the other day shooting a short film with Janelle's friend Deonna "Tree".

Steph in Janelle's shower

Steph sitting at Janelle's pool

Why Though?
Reactions:

Post by Why Though? »

L Chat ladies are strange. They spend all day pining and daydreaming over straight girls or girls who've never admitted to being lesbians (regardless of their actual orientation), but when they finally have a person who identifies as queer, they want to deny it or downplay it. We know that Janelle is not a lesbian, but it's been obvious for over 2 decades that the lady loves a puss. Whether or not she's been, or ever will be, truly devoted to some lady is besides the point. Some women are here for that, some are not. Everybody's different, and that should be ok.

LC ladies were obsessed with TT, and she did a whole lot less than what this Stephanie girl gets to do. We barely even saw TT and Janelle together, but we got hundreds of pages of women swooning over the idea of those two.

Stephanie has been following Janelle and her crew around for at least 3 years now. She's always at her house. Last year, they went on at least 3 long trips together. But, for whatever reason, it's crickets on here. Of course, anything can be the case with those two, but why the disinterest in this lady? She's pretty similar to TT. Both are actresses, both fair-skinned, both multicultural and/or multiracial, both super loyal, both don't say anything about Janelle publicly, both fine with Janelle's other connection, both live in LA, both very close to their families, both are socially conscious, etc. etc.)

Why Though?
Reactions:

Post by Why Though? »

Forgot to mention that a lot of y'all get wrapped up into fictional characters too. If you can get so excited about TV and movie characters, some of which aren't even confirmed to be in an actual relationship in these stories, then why not get as excited or even have some level of interest with real women who are showing you the connection that they have going on?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why Though? wrote:
24 Jan 2022, 22:07
L Chat ladies are strange. They spend all day pining and daydreaming over straight girls or girls who've never admitted to being lesbians (regardless of their actual orientation), but when they finally have a person who identifies as queer, they want to deny it or downplay it. We know that Janelle is not a lesbian, but it's been obvious for over 2 decades that the lady loves a puss. Whether or not she's been, or ever will be, truly devoted to some lady is besides the point. Some women are here for that, some are not. Everybody's different, and that should be ok.

LC ladies were obsessed with TT, and she did a whole lot less than what this Stephanie girl gets to do. We barely even saw TT and Janelle together, but we got hundreds of pages of women swooning over the idea of those two.

Stephanie has been following Janelle and her crew around for at least 3 years now. She's always at her house. Last year, they went on at least 3 long trips together. But, for whatever reason, it's crickets on here. Of course, anything can be the case with those two, but why the disinterest in this lady? She's pretty similar to TT. Both are actresses, both fair-skinned, both multicultural and/or multiracial, both super loyal, both don't say anything about Janelle publicly, both fine with Janelle's other connection, both live in LA, both very close to their families, both are socially conscious, etc. etc.)
To be fair, Janelle doesn't really give us much to discuss. I think Stephanie is very pretty. Idk much about her personality but good for Janelle. I don't think she's being performative with her sexuality. I really feel like she's really been in relationships with women and loves women but NW is her constant partner and has been for years.

Anyway, quiet as kept poly relationships are trendy these days and in a profession like hers that's even more the case.

Why Though?
Reactions:

Post by Why Though? »

She didn't give much to discuss with TT either, but somehow this thread got over 600 pages. lol. And yeah, poly relationships will be a more visible thing. I think she's gearing people up for this type of relationship. She wants to fit into every category. So, this will be the next one. But, in the meantime, I'm still curious as to why it's crickets with this lady. If it was TT, we'd be on page 1000 by now.

I guess, people get attached to the idea of something. But for someone like Janelle Monae, the stuff that she has shown (or at least allows Stephanie to show) should keep the conversations jumping. LC ladies have gone on page sprees based off of an anonymous post of a person who said that they saw Janelle and TT somewhere, but provided no photo and no real description of what happened. lol

Those times were entertaining, but at least with this woman, Janelle's actually taken a bunch of pictures with her in public places and at more personal occasions, she has been shown talking to her multiple times, dancing with her multiple times, swimming with her, dining with her, grinding on her. That's more than what most do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok, Stephanie. Chill.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love Janelle. I admire her. But her main boo is a dude. So as a lesbian I have no interest in whatever poly thing she might have going on with a woman on the side. Not speaking for any other lesbians here but I suspect others feel the same way.