Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 08:48
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 08:21
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 07:05
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 04:44
What is this help signal that people are saying Taylor did on the ATW pond video?
I think they might be talking about the same sign she did on Kimmel. This time she's doing it while singing "I asked for too much".
Wait a sec, she did it again? <_<
What's the ATW pond video? Is there a Long Pond Studio version of All too well?
Yes she did it again if you look closely. Most of the time she's counting the beats on her fingers and then she did it during that line.

The way people comb through every second of every video trying to find something to blow up. She barely closes her fist here. I bet we will see her do this over and over through the years. She has many candids with closed fists too. It's just something she does.

Reactions:

Re: Taylor Swift - Part IV

Post by Guest »

No it isn't. It's a very particular movement, it's not something you would do naturally. It's very obvious too. I't so concerning to me that people are just trying to sweep it under the carpet than address the issue. Feels like people not believing women when they report abuse, all over again. We can all see it is very clearly that hand signal and I personally am concerned. She could be doing it to raise awareness of the gesture to help other women who may find themselves in a troubled spot but in the case of abuse it can be misinterpreted. Has anyone actually even inquired about her or is she just another celebrity locked away from people and used.

Guesty
Veteran
Reactions: 60

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 12:43
No it isn't. It's a very particular movement, it's not something you would do naturally. It's very obvious too. I't so concerning to me that people are just trying to sweep it under the carpet than address the issue. Feels like people not believing women when they report abuse, all over again. We can all see it is very clearly that hand signal and I personally am concerned. She could be doing it to raise awareness of the gesture to help other women who may find themselves in a troubled spot but in the case of abuse it can be misinterpreted. Has anyone actually even inquired about her or is she just another celebrity locked away from people and used.
It is literally a hand gesture that was a given meaning just last year.
When Taylor Swift wants to raise awareness for something, she's very loud. Remember the Equality Act?
Could TS be in a domestic abuse situation? Sure, it is possible. Would somebody as concerned with public image look for help through hand signals in interviews and videos? Very unlikely. She could just ask for help privately or pay to make the problem go away or suffer silently. She has options and all resources at her disposal.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Taylor loves to support initiatives that safeguard women and people in general and I love her for - it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 12:43
The fact that no one appears to be reporting? Even asking... there has been no news about fans inquiring about Taylor Swift's hand gesture. Taylor provided no explanation. Disturbing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 11:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What is this help signal that people are saying Taylor did on the ATW pond video?
I think they might be talking about the same sign she did on Kimmel. This time she's doing it while singing "I asked for too much".
Yes she did it again if you look closely. Most of the time she's counting the beats on her fingers and then she did it during that line.

The way people comb through every second of every video trying to find something to blow up. She barely closes her fist here. I bet we will see her do this over and over through the years. She has many candids with closed fists too. It's just something she does.
And then you wonder why people call you a troll and a cleaner?
The hand gesture is there, she did it (again), it's a bit less obvious than the first two times in the kimmel video because it's quicker but it looks like the same gesture and you are here acting all patronizing of people talking about it and assuring everybody that it's an accidental thing without any meaning.
How many times should someone make it before we have your permission to take it seriously and wonder if they are ok? :hmmm:
Perhaps it's an accident, again, but don't you think that she would be extra careful not to do it by accident after her first time got noticed by enough people that her publicist had to release a statement about it?
But nope, people see it again and according to you they should just dismiss it and pretend it's not there because you say so, otherwise they are just combing every second of video looking for stuff to blow out of proportion.
You are awfully cavalier and quick to dismiss it considering the very serious topic of abuse and safety and particularly considering that, just like the rest of us, you don't know shit about what is really going on in TS life.
If it's nothing she should tell it herself, in person, otherwise people are right to keep their eyes peeled and get worried if it keeps popping up. I don't know how randos online would be able to check if a reclusive celebrity is doing alright, particularly with morons like you trying to bury the whole idea that a help signal should never be ignored no matter who does it, but I guess somebody in the business might notice the public noticing and be prompted to check or something? Or at least she'll notice and do the right thing this time and address it personally if it happened by accident.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 13:37
Guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The hand gesture is there, she did it (again), it's a bit less obvious than the first two times in the kimmel video because it's quicker but it looks like the same gesture and you are here acting all patronizing of people talking about it and assuring everybody that it's an accidental thing without any meaning.
How many times should someone make it before we have your permission to take it seriously and wonder if they are ok? :hmmm:
Perhaps it's an accident, again, but don't you think that she would be extra careful not to do it by accident after her first time got noticed by enough people that her publicist had to release a statement about it?
But nope, people see it again and according to you they should just dismiss it and pretend it's not there because you say so, otherwise they are just combing every second of video looking for stuff to blow out of proportion.
You are awfully cavalier and quick to dismiss it considering the very serious topic of abuse and safety and particularly considering that, just like the rest of us, you don't know shit about what is really going on in TS life.
If it's nothing she should tell it herself, in person, otherwise people are right to keep their eyes peeled and get worried if it keeps popping up. I don't know how randos online would be able to check if a reclusive celebrity is doing alright, particularly with morons like you trying to bury the whole idea that a help signal should never be ignored no matter who does it, but I guess somebody in the business might notice the public noticing and be prompted to check or something? Or at least she'll notice and do the right thing this time and address it personally if it happened by accident.
She is not reclusive, she is around many different ppl, she just isn’t shoving it in your face constantly. She did address it and she shouldn’t have to again , maybe go watch her old stuff and you will find it’s just a thing she does without realizing it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In what minute please? I'm way too dumb to find it :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

RXD wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 12:55
Don't reply to trolls, ignore and report.
Many anons already reported @Guesty multiple times and you don't seem to care about his constant trolling of this thread. Trolls as an anon and with his @guesty account. Het trolling and spaming to bury conversation it's what he does all day every day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 16:24
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 14:56
Posted 13 days before Taylor's birthday... :spy:
The clip is 13 seconds long too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 16:48
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 08:23
https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2021 ... -2_27.html
Lol, Olivia might prove more entertaining than I thought if she goes and wins that Grammy.
Imma prepare a bowl of popcorn and a smoky coke and I'll be watching the Grannies for the first time in my life, just in case the spice decides to flow. :popcorn:
Olivia is a literal STAN like an actual proper STAN of Taylor's so I hope you're not actually dumb enough to think this is true or that it's about Taylor lol
Olivia was a fan indeed but she isn't one anymore. It's obvious and she met the real Taylor, the one who stole writing credits in her hit song and stole over 500.000 from her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 01:30
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 19:01
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 17:15
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 06:18
Taylrrr wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 03:37

Why are Taylor’s fans so dumb ? There was no heist and Karlie certainly had nothing to do with it . Taylor walked away from her masters bc she couldn’t reach a deal w BM
because it's not only a dumb fan but delusional that keeps quoting a single line in a entire album dedidated to Karlie and the scotts. Plus her internal homophobia issues. Taylor walked out of her masters and to this day we don't know if she ever offered to buy the label since that's what was for sale not her masters. We also don't know if Scooter did anything to her or she's using him as an excuse to re-record. The reaction of all other board directors, BMR executives seemed very fired up and enraged with her claims against Borchetta or the label.

I don't think Taylor is as smart as they think because her speech at billboard left me with that feeling of second hand embarrassment for Taylor and the worse speech ever, at least the most bitter.

She shouldn't have to buy an entire record label to own her masters. They (her and her father) entered a shotty deal when Tayor was 14. (This is the case with LOADS of artists) It's true we will never know the extent of the dealings other than Taylor and Braun having beef prior to the sale, and him buying BMR would ensure he would own her masters and use them however he would like. Taylor would only own something like 20% of her earnings--- and this would mean her music being used for commercials, tv, ect. ect.

It's really a he said she said, but clearly Braun is someone Taylor has had previous issues with. And they've both publicly aired dirty laundry and its become far more personal than I think it normally would've been. Lets not forget too Braun using an outside company to mask his own name and routing of finances. Shady...clearly there was more going on. Taylor is doing what artists like Michael Jackson, Prince, and loads more only wish they could've done.
Braun never used an "outside company" to mask his name because according to Taylor herself she didn't have access to the names. If Scooter used an offshore like almost everyone in the business was for tax reasons not because of Taylor.

Taylor didn't sign one deal at 14, if you don't know the law she signed a new deal circa Red/1989 era. She could've renegotiated the deal and she likely did buy gaining more % of earnings in touring and the masters use. The deal she was with when she left was not the same she signed at 14, was the other deal she signed when she was 21+.

Taylor sold her masters, that was the deal. I'm not getting with the merit of what is fair or not, just telling you what it is, the facts. Taylor sold it and after making over 300 millions, countless awards from the deal with BMR she decided to get the masters back for the price she wants to pay. The masters were never for sale without the label, that's the point.
Okay so how does this explain that 'other company' now upset with scooter and potentially going in to sue because Scooter didn't believe Taylor would actually follow through with the rerecordings in turn making them lose out on a lot of money?
:dance2: you believed that planted article?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 15:26
RXD wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 12:55
Don't reply to trolls, ignore and report.
Many anons already reported @Guesty multiple times and you don't seem to care about his constant trolling of this thread. Trolls as an anon and with his @guesty account. Het trolling and spaming to bury conversation it's what he does all day every day.
The mods delete gay shit including Kaylor or Diana stuff but let the trolls run wild everyday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 17:05
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 16:46
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 16:44
Haven’t we already established that Karlie likes to troll Kaylor shippers? I don’t understand how this new clip is any different from her usual shenanigans.
x2. She’s a huge troll and Kaylors are her biggest fan base. Plus the hairdresser put the music to the video, not Karlie.
Anybody who is even vaguely interested in KK knows that people ship her with Taylor, so it wouldn't surprise me at of the hairdresser thought it would be funny to use a Taylor song.
ansering yourself again? should we quote the many posts you go on Karlie? everyone knows you post baby pictures here. GTFO

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 15:21
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 15:18
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 14:56

Why did this get deleted? That's pretty sus
Someone on Tay's team is might be a mod here
WAIT IS THAT NEW? WTF
"Some actress asking me what happened"

:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

i agree, some people make some reaching and blow things out of proportions, insanity

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As a casual here. Can I ask why every few weeks or so when I pop in the forum and click on this thread all I see is stuff about Karlie Kloss?
Doesn’t she have her own thread?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 14:20
Guest wrote:
Guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She is not reclusive, she is around many different ppl, she just isn’t shoving it in your face constantly. She did address it and she shouldn’t have to again , maybe go watch her old stuff and you will find it’s just a thing she does without realizing it.
She didn't address anything, her publicist did, which in the case of things like this equals to a loud fart in the wind. I'll give your that she's very fidgety with her hands and actually moves them a bit weirdly at times, so it's perfectly possible that she's just making a weird move by chance even if that move is kinda hard to make involuntarily, it's absolutely possible and it's very probable that there isn't anything to worry about here.
Still people are right to check on anybody that makes anything that looks even a bit like that hand gesture (particularly when it happens more than once) and she should clear up the matter personally if it's just a coincidence.
You can minimize it, bring up any reason why you think it's just an accidental thing, ridicule people for asking and going on complaining as much as you want, you are still in the wrong and it shouldn't be put to sleep until she clears it up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People attempting to trivialise something that ruins and ends the lives of many women each and every day are the problem. The reason people don't take victims seriously. You can't draw any conclusions before ascertaining the facts. That's a fact.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 16:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:

She didn't address anything, her publicist did, which in the case of things like this equals to a loud fart in the wind. I'll give your that she's very fidgety with her hands and actually moves them a bit weirdly at times, so it's perfectly possible that she's just making a weird move by chance even if that move is kinda hard to make involuntarily, it's absolutely possible and it's very probable that there isn't anything to worry about here.
Still people are right to check on anybody that makes anything that looks even a bit like that hand gesture (particularly when it happens more than once) and she should clear up the matter personally if it's just a coincidence.
You can minimize it, bring up any reason why you think it's just an accidental thing, ridicule people for asking and going on complaining as much as you want, you are still in the wrong and it shouldn't be put to sleep until she clears it up.
Do you expect her to make a video saying I’m fine , I just fidget with my hands ? I’m certain you would say that was coerced too. If she needs help she is around many people so I don’t see your logic in thinking her plan is to make gestures to arguably the most insane ppl around ( her fans) She is around Blake , Ryan , Jack , her brother , the haim sisters , Selena and on and on …leave here alone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 17:25
People attempting to trivialise something that ruins and ends the lives of many women each and every day are the problem. The reason people don't take victims seriously. You can't draw any conclusions before ascertaining the facts. That's a fact.
x1000

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 15:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol, Olivia might prove more entertaining than I thought if she goes and wins that Grammy.
Imma prepare a bowl of popcorn and a smoky coke and I'll be watching the Grannies for the first time in my life, just in case the spice decides to flow. :popcorn:
Olivia is a literal STAN like an actual proper STAN of Taylor's so I hope you're not actually dumb enough to think this is true or that it's about Taylor lol
Olivia was a fan indeed but she isn't one anymore. It's obvious and she met the real Taylor, the one who stole writing credits in her hit song and stole over 500.000 from her.
I think if Olivia has second succesfull album she will come out with Taylor expose. That's considering recent blind item is true and she was mean to her. But her team may advise her not to say anything...it was rumoured Taylor was the reason for Lorde's career stopping for a while

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA I think the most suspicious element in this entire situation is that the original scene was just cut from the Kimmel clip. Not addressed, just removed after people started talking about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 17:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guesty wrote:

DA I think the most suspicious element in this entire situation is that the original scene was just cut from the Kimmel clip. Not addressed, just removed after people started talking about it.
Not any of the OP. For crying out loud, people who use their hands, play instruments, do weird movements with their hands. I do that hand gesture without even noticing. It doesn't mean that I'm in danger, or nervous or anything.
If they edited out it's because they asked, they received the answer that it was a weird thing Taylor does and mover on, so stupid idiots on the internet wouldn't especulate on something serious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The song I've listened the most this year from Taylor is Ivy, who's your?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not any of the OP. For crying out loud, people who use their hands, play instruments, do weird movements with their hands. I do that hand gesture without even noticing. It doesn't mean that I'm in danger, or nervous or anything.
If they edited out it's because they asked, they received the answer that it was a weird thing Taylor does and mover on, so stupid idiots on the internet wouldn't especulate on something serious.
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 17:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think if Olivia has second succesfull album she will come out with Taylor expose. That's considering recent blind item is true and she was mean to her. But her team may advise her not to say anything...it was rumoured Taylor was the reason for Lorde's career stopping for a while
Da. Liv is Approved. Lorde never was. That's the - difference.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 20:10
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2
You swifties are one of the dumbest and most putrid fandoms that ever existed, you'd rather pretend that a completely unnatural hand gesture that was picked on purpose because it's unlikely to be done accidentally is something that people, including you, do on the regular just because you think that a public statement that would take ten seconds to make would be an inconvenience to your deity Taylor.
There are more important things than Taylor and your callous stupidity in insisting that people ignore that signs and dismiss it hastily is putting other women at risk of being ignored when they ask for help.
Pull your head out of Taylor's ass and breathe some oxygen.
The more I see how you swifties consistently behave like subhumans the more I understand why she'd rather lie to you all the time and only consider you lot good for harvesting money. :eyeroll:
LOL WHAT 🤨

Guesty
Veteran

Post by Guesty »

It's always so obvious when the toxic troll arrives in this thread. They always accuse me of posting as anon (wrong!), go cry to the mods and hurl insults at people. Imagine that being your personality. Yikes!
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 17:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is not wattpad. Truly amazes me how dumb and just..delusional some of you are in like multiple ways :fool: :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 20:10
Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2
You swifties are one of the dumbest and most putrid fandoms that ever existed, you'd rather pretend that a completely unnatural hand gesture that was picked on purpose because it's unlikely to be done accidentally is something that people, including you, do on the regular just because you think that a public statement that would take ten seconds to make would be an inconvenience to your deity Taylor.
There are more important things than Taylor and your callous stupidity in insisting that people ignore that signs and dismiss it hastily is putting other women at risk of being ignored when they ask for help.
Pull your head out of Taylor's ass and breathe some oxygen.
The more I see how you swifties consistently behave like subhumans the more I understand why she'd rather lie to you all the time and only consider you lot good for harvesting money. :eyeroll:
if you're so smart then go and help her instead of sitting on your ass and getting mad at strangers on anonymous board for having a different opinion..the irony of someone who literally lost their shit here asking others to go outside and get some oxygen :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 20:35
It's always so obvious when the toxic troll arrives in this thread. They always accuse me of posting as anon (wrong!), go cry to the mods and hurl insults at people. Imagine that being your personality. Yikes!
just report her ass, she's really mentally ill and emotionally unstable, never met so much anger and aggression on any other thread SMH...now just wait and see she'll jump on my post and accuse that it's one person replying to themselves in 3,2,1 :lol:

Rgh
Reactions:

Post by Rgh »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It wasn't Taylor whom asked for the credits or the money , the fans pointed out certain things and Olivia's team freaked out and started giving credits and money like their lives depended on it.
They did the same with Paramore and Maroon 5, literally no artist asked for money or credits.

This only showed that Olivia's team is still green and that the girl has to find better people that does break at the pressure of fans of other artists.

Rgh
Reactions:

Post by Rgh »

This thread should be called "We hate Taylor Swift because she isn't living the life we want her to live and we want her to be abused by her SO so we can pat our backs and feel better with ourselves".

Get your story right because the whole "They don't spent any time together but he somehow abuses her" doesn't make any sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah sure billionaire Taylor swift is getting beaten up by her z list beard and she's reaching out to fans because she's so powerless. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rgh wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 20:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It wasn't Taylor whom asked for the credits or the money , the fans pointed out certain things and Olivia's team freaked out and started giving credits and money like their lives depended on it.
They did the same with Paramore and Maroon 5, literally no artist asked for money or credits.

This only showed that Olivia's team is still green and that the girl has to find better people that does break at the pressure of fans of other artists.
That’s not true , it was only paramour and Taylor who took the credit. Elvis Costello said he didn’t care , that every song took from others and Maroon five had nothing to do with it other than Adam levine defending Olivia . It’s ironic Haley and Taylor , two women took it and the guys defended Olivia as a new artist and had a kinder attitude

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rgh wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 20:52
This thread should be called "We hate Taylor Swift because she isn't living the life we want her to live and we want her to be abused by her SO so we can pat our backs and feel better with ourselves".

Get your story right because the whole "They don't spent any time together but he somehow abuses her" doesn't make any sense.
Could also be called TS has weird straight fans who constantly troll thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 21:16
Rgh wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That’s not true , it was only paramour and Taylor who took the credit. Elvis Costello said he didn’t care , that every song took from others and Maroon five had nothing to do with it other than Adam levine defending Olivia . It’s ironic Haley and Taylor , two women took it and the guys defended Olivia as a new artist and had a kinder attitude
well good for Taylor. That's what Olivia deserves for sucking up to Kim after making a huge deal about being a Swifty lol :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rgh wrote:

this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 21:22
Guest wrote:
Rgh wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

well good for Taylor. That's what Olivia deserves for sucking up to Kim after making a huge deal about being a Swifty lol :rofl:
da

you really don't have a brain? lol the op insinuated that olivia met the real taylor swift thus she's not a fan anymore, and thus she suck up to kim. was that really hard to understand?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 21:40
Rgh wrote:

this
Maybe stop pushing your unwelcome heterosexual point of view in a lesbian forum. You are the only one bringing up the beard, nobody here thinks the beard is even around her except when they have to do a pap walk and lately not even then and nobody mentioned the beard but you.
While we're at it nobody is even claiming that she is getting abused, at most a few anons were wondering if there is reason to be worried.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 21:48
Guest wrote:
Rgh wrote:

this
Maybe stop pushing your unwelcome heterosexual point of view in a lesbian forum. You are the only one bringing up the beard, nobody here thinks the beard is even around her except when they have to do a pap walk and lately not even then and nobody mentioned the beard but you.
While we're at it nobody is even claiming that she is getting abused, at most a few anons were wondering if there is reason to be worried.
this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 21:48
Guest wrote:
Rgh wrote:

this
who you? the op? or me, who replied to op? you realize that several people visit this thread? and it's not only one person, who you persistently accuse of trolling, disagree with you? you def lost your plot SMH

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did you guys get your Spotify wrapped? Mines dominated by dorthea, my fav gay anthem.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 22:32
Did you guys get your Spotify wrapped? Mines dominated by dorthea, my fav gay anthem.
Mine was tolerate it :lol:

Guesty
Veteran

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:
Mine is Cowboy like me!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Right where you left me :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I noticed the connections between the very first night and Tis the damn season…the roads leading leading back to the one person.

Do we have any theories about tolerate it?

Love all of your gay anthems!

Guestr
Reactions:

Post by Guestr »

Guest wrote:
Rgh wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Neither Haley or Taylor had to do with the being given credit it was literally Olicia's team that went with it, Haley spoke about it and said that she felt honored that new artists took inspiration from her work, it was Olivia's team that setthe credit and handed the money, before they even told the artists what was going on.

Taylor didn't even mentioned anything about the whole thing it was her fans and the money wasn't even given to Taylor but to her collaborators in that song.

I swear that you guys hate Taylor so much and qant her to fail to feelgood about yourselfs you paint her as a bitch that should be ungappy and live in misery just because.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestr wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 01:41
Guest wrote:
Rgh wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Neither Haley or Taylor had to do with the being given credit it was literally Olicia's team that went with it, Haley spoke about it and said that she felt honored that new artists took inspiration from her work, it was Olivia's team that setthe credit and handed the money, before they even told the artists what was going on.

Taylor didn't even mentioned anything about the whole thing it was her fans and the money wasn't even given to Taylor but to her collaborators in that song.

I swear that you guys hate Taylor so much and qant her to fail to feelgood about yourselfs you paint her as a bitch that should be ungappy and live in misery just because.
DA You're wasting your time explaining it. The bitter troll is going to believe what it wants and continue bashing Taylor regardless of how many times it is explained. We all know what happened.