Re: Taylor Swift - Part IV

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 02:29
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 22:38
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 21:49
Why is she doing this? I mean why, really? It’s laughable and pathetic. Imagine her fellow musicians what would think? That this Z list actor writes music? Has she gone insane? Honestly wff Taylor idgi and idgaf about her closeted sad ass anymore
nobody wants to beard with her/or she wants to keep long relationship narrative and money is not enough for him anymore
I ask myself the same question: why she did it? It's like she couldn't stop lying and the lie created a life of it's own. There's at least 3 different versions of how the beard wrote or was heard singing betty. All 3 lies are very different and all 3 are recorded on tape. There's also aaron's version. Toe clearly can't stand Taylor and that much is obvious.
DA We don't know what really happened behind the scenes tho, I initially thought that T just wanted to validate the "I'm a heterosexual woman that was spending the Pandemic with my really straight BF and doing very heterosexual things with him like writing songs together and taking pictures of my cats" for the lobotomy swifties to latch on and then it kinda went out of control.
But now that they are doubling and tripling the lie, he's behaving like he can't stand the sight of her and almost ridiculing her with his lack of collaboration to the lie, and yet he wasn't whisked away and made to comply with the PR narrative and they are still keeping the absurd story going, I think that it's more likely that:
1 He has some very compromising info on her (I guess financial?) and he's pretty much blackmailing a raise in his bearding compensation while giving them the finger by not collaborating.

or 2 Remember that rumor about him being one of Spacey's toyboys and that he was blocked from collaborating with the inquiry by her team because it would make her look bad? What if he wasn't exactly a willing participant in that whole mess but just didn't have the weight to resist the pressure from the bigger star had to shut up? Wouldn't you want revenge on somebody that forced you to stay silent about SA while going around receiving praise for speaking up about her ass grabbing incident? Wouldn't you squeeze as much money out of it as you can and still do all you can to get her publicly ridiculed?
Well, that looks way more believable to me than just a bad actor that got in a bearding contract but can't pretend for five minutes to like his gf or memorize one line to cover the fact that he was given a vanity award and a paycheck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 05:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why is she doing this? I mean why, really? It’s laughable and pathetic. Imagine her fellow musicians what would think? That this Z list actor writes music? Has she gone insane? Honestly wff Taylor idgi and idgaf about her closeted sad ass anymore
nobody wants to beard with her/or she wants to keep long relationship narrative and money is not enough for him anymore
I ask myself the same question: why she did it? It's like she couldn't stop lying and the lie created a life of it's own. There's at least 3 different versions of how the beard wrote or was heard singing betty. All 3 lies are very different and all 3 are recorded on tape. There's also aaron's version. Toe clearly can't stand Taylor and that much is obvious.
DA We don't know what really happened behind the scenes tho, I initially thought that T just wanted to validate the "I'm a heterosexual woman that was spending the Pandemic with my really straight BF and doing very heterosexual things with him like writing songs together and taking pictures of my cats" for the lobotomy swifties to latch on and then it kinda went out of control.
But now that they are doubling and tripling the lie, he's behaving like he can't stand the sight of her and almost ridiculing her with his lack of collaboration to the lie, and yet he wasn't whisked away and made to comply with the PR narrative and they are still keeping the absurd story going, I think that it's more likely that:
1 He has some very compromising info on her (I guess financial?) and he's pretty much blackmailing a raise in his bearding compensation while giving them the finger by not collaborating.

or 2 Remember that rumor about him being one of Spacey's toyboys and that he was blocked from collaborating with the inquiry by her team because it would make her look bad? What if he wasn't exactly a willing participant in that whole mess but just didn't have the weight to resist the pressure from the bigger star had to shut up? Wouldn't you want revenge on somebody that forced you to stay silent about SA while going around receiving praise for speaking up about her ass grabbing incident? Wouldn't you squeeze as much money out of it as you can and still do all you can to get her publicly ridiculed?
Well, that looks way more believable to me than just a bad actor that got in a bearding contract but can't pretend for five minutes to like his gf or memorize one line to cover the fact that he was given a vanity award and a paycheck.
https://www.foxella.com/the-celebrity-w ... stigators/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 05:43
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 05:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

https://www.foxella.com/the-celebrity-w ... stigators/
DA There's very little evidence to support those types of claims. For one, according to the case for Spacey "Spacey sexually assaulted three men in London between 2005 and 2008". Given that Toe was born 1991, that would make him between 14 and 17 years old. From Joe's own interviews, he's stated that he "secretly wanted to be an actor and that he "became a member of the National Youth Theatre in his late teens" which according to his Wikipedia entry, happened in 2009, which was a year after the Spacey situation happened. Now I'm not saying it's impossible for that to have happened later, but the article linked here, has that time frame in it.

Now, going into this deeper, according to another linked story inside those links, London's Old Vic theater received over 20 personal testimonies at an anonymous email they the theater provided back in 2017. And Spacey worked at that theater from 2004 to 2015. There are no reports whatsoever of Toe having anything to do with that theater at any point in time. Could Spacey have done that to other people, outside of the people working at the theater? Quite possible. But like I said, there's very little evidence that puts the two in any sort of same or similar location or situation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 02:25
Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 00:04
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 23:35
Was this it? No further questioning about the ins and outs of it. Letting him get applause for a grammy win and being dismissive of her really turns my stomach
It's all so sketchy.
The being dismissive of her is what gets me…she deserves so much more…
The second clip of his interview on KC, shows her talking about how good his american accent was on Billie Lynn some actor got confused when he spoke with a Brit accent. That's probably a lie and the reason they rbing this up in a (likely payed for) CWF promo is because one of the reasons he was trashed as an actor was his horrible Irish accent. You see what he is trying to do here? Same thing with the WB story. He can't act, do an accent and certainly he didn't write a word or produce shit.

Unlike the accent BS, WB was made by Taylor so she is sleeping in the bed she made, she is slaping herself in the face. From her woman of the decade speech in 2019 to lying about WB in 2020 and now being publicly humiliated by a Z List in 2022. Yes, Taylor's music today is a basic as making bread and she did that to herself.
Yes, In addition to the accent bs, he explained how this great grandfather (he never met) composed music, so we are supposed to assume that is why he can write / produce on a pandemic whim. They are trying to hard to prop this cardboard up and he’s still not getting traction, and she is making herself look smaller and smaller.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 22:20
I’m just annoyed that her achievements are now retroactively credited to him and she only let him sit in on this one achievement. Instead of being seemingly proud of his “girlfriend”, he’s just talking about himself and even if you’re “private”, you can say you’re proud of your partner. I hope she knows she deserves better. A lot of women don’t…
It’s astounding to me that not once instead of saying oh I was drunk, or oh who doesn’t walk around singing that it didn’t occur to him to say, oh well I was working with Taylor, who is so talented.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 11:28
Guest wrote:
19 May 2022, 22:20
I’m just annoyed that her achievements are now retroactively credited to him and she only let him sit in on this one achievement. Instead of being seemingly proud of his “girlfriend”, he’s just talking about himself and even if you’re “private”, you can say you’re proud of your partner. I hope she knows she deserves better. A lot of women don’t…
It’s astounding to me that not once instead of saying oh I was drunk, or oh who doesn’t walk around singing that it didn’t occur to him to say, oh well I was working with Taylor, who is so talented.
Exactly!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All she had to do was to add his name or WB to credit list before grammy’s - as many people before (didn’t someone add their hairdresser just for fun?) including Beyonce giving her oldest kid a grammy. No one ever questioned them. But this shit?! The fact everyone mentions him writing songs but grammy was for production gives me a headache. Also why was she sooo offended when gorillaz dude said that she doesn’t write songs on her own - her so called boyfriend is publicly saying that writing songs is so easy that anyone can do this especially after few drinks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 15:25
All she had to do was to add his name or WB to credit list before grammy’s - as many people before (didn’t someone add their hairdresser just for fun?) including Beyonce giving her oldest kid a grammy. No one ever questioned them. But this shit?! The fact everyone mentions him writing songs but grammy was for production gives me a headache. Also why was she sooo offended when gorillaz dude said that she doesn’t write songs on her own - her so called boyfriend is publicly saying that writing songs is so easy that anyone can do this especially after few drinks.
The cherry on top is he doesn’t want to do it again 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For the first time ever since becoming a fan, I need to take a step back from following her career as heavily.

I’m really disappointed and let down lately and it’s just not worth the energy it’s taking from me.. I don’t want to hate her or her music, so I feel like taking a step back is the best thing for me.

Hopefully the bearding shit ends soon, and that she can be more forthcoming about Grammygate, but right now it’s just all too much haha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There is a lot of work still to be done on the re-recordings. Taylor really needs to get them done and release them all as quickly as possible so she can focus on new/more important material.

There is little chance she will benefit from her lengthy delay at this point. If she waits too long to release old material, she will oversaturate the market when she does release it, thus running the risk of exposure; when instead she should focus on new and relevant material.

Re-recording her albums was intended to ensure that she owned the masters and rights to her work, not to ensure she could capitalize twice on the album/era.

At this point, if she’s completely unwilling to settle with the Shake It Off lawsuit (which I think is the smartest decision), she would be better off releasing 1989 without Shake It Off completely, or she should rework the lyrics to remove the phrases and structure that are being examined in court.

Having said that, I understand it's her most successful song to date, and she obviously wants the rights to it so she can profit from media placing it in films/shows/commercials, etc, but when you're being stubborn to the point of dragging your feet so much that you're delaying the release, something's gotta give and you need to make a decision.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I shouldn't have written that right here. I just couldn't contain it. My bad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Taylor said it herself in 2007 during an interview for Songwriter Universe as she described how it felt to go from just being a country music fan to one of its biggest stars in such a short time frame:

"A year ago I would just be listening to Miranda Lambert's album (as a fan) — now I'm competing with her and other artists on the charts.”

I suppose going from being someone's fan to being their peer, and ultimately, a competitor, blurs a lot of lines and opens the door for becoming someone's punching bag to direct their misplaced insecurities onto.

Miranda Lambert, of all people, was used as an example here, and the way she used her felt very specific - knowing how unpleasant and brash Miranda can be, I would not be surprised if she lashed out at a young, successful teenage Taylor Swift with similar insecurities, in effect teaching Taylor that such behavior from your peers in the industry is normal.

Obviously, insecurity is a very real and valid emotion, so I don't blame her for going through it, if anything it actually just makes her more real — but it's really sad that it had to be attributed to a teenager. 😞

As some have mentioned here, maybe it was Joni Mitchell who set Taylor on this path, but Taylor only became acquainted with Joni Mitchell and her music after being instructed by a music critic, one who criticized her singing on the Grammys, to listen to her album Blue - Taylor and Joni never interacted until Taylor was very publicly in discussions to portray Joni in the biopic, which Joni publicly criticized and put an end to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lmao i love how you guys have invented a feud with olivia. It's a very entertaining read.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:50
lmao i love how you guys have invented a feud with olivia. It's a very entertaining read.
Haha, I too find it very interesting and entertaining! But I'll admit, I don't think it's all that much of an invention; most of it seems to check out and is reasonable?

The Taylor Swift LChat thread is full of great analysis, but this is one I can accept/believe/stand behind more wholeheartedly than many of the ones on lyrical and relationships, because they sometimes cannot provide the same depth and logic.

I think this is pretty airtight, and she has all but confirmed it herself with the Phoebe Bridgers collab for Red TV

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's fascinating that she chose these lyrics to showcase on stage, especially given the amount of exposure she must have known she would receive from Taylor's fandom when she chose them, and especially in light of all the nonstop "William Bowery" noise in the press..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 05:24
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 01:41
I hope most people don't need to "hit rock bottom " to make them feel accountable, most people feel the need to make emmends way before rock bottom. You know who only makes emmend when they hit rock bottom? Alcoholics and drug addicts.
Not really there are a lot of people that have so much pride that until their pride starts affecting them is when they realize they need to apologize, happened to me a few years ago, I had a nice rs so nice that I took it for granted we were together for 6 years, I really thought that I had it in the metaphorical bag so I just stoped doing things with and for her, long story short we broke up, I could had fixed the rs if I had said I was sorry but my pride got in the way and ended up losing her, it wasn't until recently that I apologized for my behavior.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 23:50
Nobody here loves rodrigo, she is a basic straight girl and industry plant. People only mention her because either they hate Tay now [kaylor shippers] or are annoyed she has not come out and remains straight. She is just a tool used to attack Taylor Swift with, thats all she is until the new shiny girl comes around.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All lesbians swifties on Instagram are so beautiful and into high fashion.
I think the swiftie lesbian community and the femme lesbian community are the same thing.

I'm so glad we had Tay as a role model instead of Mitski, Kiyoko, oe another indie girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 05:28
I'm with it until self sabotage, after that seems like a person who is narcissistic, egocentric, mean and only when she ends up alone and in a rock bottom she asks herself why she ended up there. Most normal people say they are sorry and certainly don't feel like they never ever are in the wrong. she really is bitter and has a inner anger you can see in her eyes and her words. this is depressing not something you want to hear from a successful artist in graduation from NYU. Maybe if she was talking at alcoholic anonymous that speech would be more fit
I was thinking maybe she is just a over dramatic speaker, but she does have an inner anger and bitterness, and it’s unfortunate. And agree maybe not the greatest for young adults graduating. Everyone has challenges w relationships from time to time, but she seems to have extreme challenges many times , and maybe that’s just a product of her life.

Guesty
Veteran
Reactions: 60

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 12:04
Guest wrote:
I'm with it until self sabotage, after that seems like a person who is narcissistic, egocentric, mean and only when she ends up alone and in a rock bottom she asks herself why she ended up there. Most normal people say they are sorry and certainly don't feel like they never ever are in the wrong. she really is bitter and has a inner anger you can see in her eyes and her words. this is depressing not something you want to hear from a successful artist in graduation from NYU. Maybe if she was talking at alcoholic anonymous that speech would be more fit
I was thinking maybe she is just a over dramatic speaker, but she does have an inner anger and bitterness, and it’s unfortunate. And agree maybe not the greatest for young adults graduating. Everyone has challenges w relationships from time to time, but she seems to have extreme challenges many times , and maybe that’s just a product of her life.
She was speaking to a broad audience. Not all of them will fuck up their lives, but a good number will and she was just telling them that it's Ok and they will recover. Most people will just mess up to a smaller degree. It is inevitable.
The anger and bitterness is coming from the anons here, not from Taylor's speech.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty wrote:
21 May 2022, 12:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She was speaking to a broad audience. Not all of them will fuck up their lives, but a good number will and she was just telling them that it's Ok and they will recover. Most people will just mess up to a smaller degree. It is inevitable.
The anger and bitterness is coming from the anons here, not from Taylor's speech.
People don’t need you telling them how to feel about her words. Her audience was the class of 22 of NYU. I have graduates & heard a couple other speeches and I didn’t love Taylor’s either. I guarantee the last 4 years for these ppl have been more challenging for most of them than Taylor’s have been. And no a good number of them won’t fuck up their lives. Taylor doesn’t know how to manage relationships bc they either act like her fans or paid for supporters or she gets a quick obsession that passes , some times after their purpose has been served. She is wildly successful but sorry , she comes off bitter. Who else her age and stature is picking fights with Netflix shows and random ppl who talk about her? It’s ok to admit she isn’t perfect

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Words are so easy to say.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mods nuked
A page and a half gone
Cheers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 14:25
Mods nuked
A page and a half gone
Cheers
DA It was 30 comments in total

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 14:05
Guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
People don’t need you telling them how to feel about her words. Her audience was the class of 22 of NYU. I have graduates & heard a couple other speeches and I didn’t love Taylor’s either. I guarantee the last 4 years for these ppl have been more challenging for most of them than Taylor’s have been. And no a good number of them won’t fuck up their lives. Taylor doesn’t know how to manage relationships bc they either act like her fans or paid for supporters or she gets a quick obsession that passes , some times after their purpose has been served. She is wildly successful but sorry , she comes off bitter. Who else her age and stature is picking fights with Netflix shows and random ppl who talk about her? It’s ok to admit she isn’t perfect
My friend goes to NYU. Everybody was happy. A lot of girls even tried to scam a teacher and paid 5K for a ticket.
Sorry to break your heart but NYU girls usually come from rich backgrounds.
I would understand your point if she had talked in a state college but NYU???
Kimda hate it when you broke girls try to drag us in your pity tour.

Are you European? Bc I'm from France where Taylor isn't very popular and French students still tried to get ticket for Lover Fest.

Tay is very popular in NY. I study at Columbia and had never met a Taylor anti. The only part of NY that hates Taylor is the guetto.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She def fucked something up lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 14:51
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 14:25
Mods nuked
A page and a half gone
Cheers
DA It was 30 comments in total
and ban every IP who comments here even if isn't a polemic comment. By polemic I mean getting to close to the truth and not going with her official narrative. funny enough the mod account never gets banned, you know, that account that repeats "grammygate didn't happen" all while she deletes every relevant comment and evidence about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2022, 21:11

There is a lot of work still to be done on the re-recordings. Taylor really needs to get them done and release them all as quickly as possible so she can focus on new/more important material.

There is little chance she will benefit from her lengthy delay at this point. If she waits too long to release old material, she will oversaturate the market when she does release it, thus running the risk of exposure; when instead she should focus on new and relevant material.

Re-recording her albums was intended to ensure that she owned the masters and rights to her work, not to ensure she could capitalize twice on the album/era.

At this point, if she’s completely unwilling to settle with the Shake It Off lawsuit (which I think is the smartest decision), she would be better off releasing 1989 without Shake It Off completely, or she should rework the lyrics to remove the phrases and structure that are being examined in court.

Having said that, I understand it's her most successful song to date, and she obviously wants the rights to it so she can profit from media placing it in films/shows/commercials, etc, but when you're being stubborn to the point of dragging your feet so much that you're delaying the release, something's gotta give and you need to make a decision.
I was thinking maybe Taylor did a deal with Disney to attack Olivia? Olivia was a Disney star but her music isn't signed to Disney label, well at least not directly. Disney has insane contracts to the point they literally registered as their trademark Miley Cyrus birth name, probably why she changed her. name to Miley. Maybe Olivia could get Hilary Duff help to sue Taylor for credits because if one person has that right and will win easily is Miss Duff.

There's alternatives to release 1989 without SIO and after the case is done make SIO part of the delux album and even release 1 or 2 vault songs with it to boost SIO. It's karmic and ironic the case against Taylor has 10 times more reasons to be than the one she claimed against Olivia Rodrigo. Since she managed to get Olivia to wave her credits, likely through threats of having the case dragged as much as SIO, the accuser can call Olivia and her team to testify against Taylor if the case goes to Juri. They can call Hilary Duff too even if Hilary stays neutral the moment the jury sees Taylor literally copied Hilary's lyrics they will sideye taylor. Is in Taylor's best interest to settle the case and if she isn't doing is because 1) she is crazy and way to petty to be reasonable 2) They are asking for a ridiculous amount of money

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mods at this forum are in no position to modify anything, they're either fickle stans or paid to delete whatever they're told to - just look at the complaint thread and you'll see this is an issue which is site-wide.. one would think they would make fixing the issue a priority.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"I know it can be really overwhelming figuring out who to be, and when. Who you are now and how to act in order to get where you want to go. I have some good news: it’s totally up to you. I also have some terrifying news: it’s totally up to you."

Is what I'm hearing that you have to act straight to achieve your goals? :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Interesting.. just recently someone commented how Taylor wasn't making an impact on streaming in Europe, and now this happens!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 17:39

Interesting.. just recently someone commented how Taylor wasn't making an impact on streaming in Europe, and now this happens!
DA It's the same strategies over and over again. A group of people comment on something, a week later there's an over correction from her team. Toe did it a few days ago too, talking about his american and irish accents while acting after people criticized him for it. When it comes to 95% of things, that's how she and her team operate. Shitty merch gets no comments, neither does her speaking out on global issues. Oh well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 15:36
Guest wrote:
Guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
My friend goes to NYU. Everybody was happy. A lot of girls even tried to scam a teacher and paid 5K for a ticket.

Are you European? Bc I'm from France where Taylor isn't very popular and French students still tried to get ticket for Lover Fest.

Tay is very popular in NY. I study at Columbia and had never met a Taylor anti. The only part of NY that hates Taylor is the guetto.
DA You sound more like a 13 yo dumb poser. What's the "guetto"? The bathroom of David Guetta?
Imagine trying to pass for the upper class intelligentsia enlightening the commoners and then proceeding to judge the quality of a speech based on the fact that stans tried to get tickets to see their idol. :rofl:

This thread keeps getting cleaned of anything intelligent or interesting but the cretins and the farmed stans never get the cut.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 17:50
Guest wrote:

DA It's the same strategies over and over again. A group of people comment on something, a week later there's an over correction from her team. Toe did it a few days ago too, talking about his american and irish accents while acting after people criticized him for it. When it comes to 95% of things, that's how she and her team operate. Shitty merch gets no comments, neither does her speaking out on global issues. Oh well.
Actually, I think you're 100% right on this one, it's almost too specific of a coincidence... remember all the backlash she received when she released that pool floaty at 95% profit? The item has now been removed from her store completely. In fact, they without a doubt keep an eye on online comments and correct the story when necessary.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 17:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA You sound more like a 13 yo dumb poser. What's the "guetto"? The bathroom of David Guetta?
Imagine trying to pass for the upper class intelligentsia enlightening the commoners and then proceeding to judge the quality of a speech based on the fact that stans tried to get tickets to see their idol. :rofl:

This thread keeps getting cleaned of anything intelligent or interesting but the cretins and the farmed stans never get the cut.
French is my first language rolf. 😭 I'm studying engineering at Columbia, not English.
Her speech was fine. She actually did a better than any mainstream politician. It was good. According to you, going to an ivy league doesn't make me "intelligent" because I love Taylor. You think NYU swifties are dumb too? Everybody loves Tay Tay

"upper class" since when 10K makes you upper class.
It's not my fault my great grandparents cared about their families' future. 😭 😭 😭
At least I can afford Taylor's merch.
*ghetto

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

:rofl: LOL I love when they say "smashing in Europe" and is basically Russia and Eastern Europe. Maybe is Russians singing "don't blame to Ukranians" and the next song to make it there will be "look what you made me do (Ukraine). This is a joke...does anyone really think Romania and Russia are spinning Don't blame me??? It's not even funny how bad her team is at this overcorrecting BS. Maybe Eastern Europe was easier to falsify numbers, easier than the grammy credits she falsified

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 17:56
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 17:50
Guest wrote:

Actually, I think you're 100% right on this one, it's almost too specific of a coincidence... remember all the backlash she received when she released that pool floaty at 95% profit? The item has now been removed from her store completely. In fact, they without a doubt keep an eye on online comments and correct the story when necessary.
The way they go is so forced and obvious becomes pathetic. I can't see why her fans get mad about her releasing merch, as the merch itself isn't the issue since you buy if you want to. The problem is communicating with fans she wont be releasing after making 1000 easter eggs she would and basically telling her fans to dig in the easter eggs. I also think the way Taylor Nation talks to fans is very passive-aggressive, she tries to be funny but she is as good at that as Taylor is...messy. The merch is so overpriced, basic and ugly, that's a problem easy to solve: don't buy it. Ariana Grande spill the tea already that she has little control of her merch and basically agree with fans who call it ugly and over priced :dance2: It's those little moments of honesty and combined laugh with fans that swifties never get from Taylor. I don't think it's offensive or Taylor herself gets offended by saying the merch is ugly, over priced and thrown in at a bad time...so why pretend to be offended or correct it? Just agree with fans and have a laugh about it and try to hire some decent designers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Taylor is GOD

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 18:35
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 17:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guesty wrote:

French is my first language rolf. 😭 I'm studying engineering at Columbia, not English.
Her speech was fine. She actually did a better than any mainstream politician. It was good. According to you, going to an ivy league doesn't make me "intelligent" because I love Taylor. You think NYU swifties are dumb too? Everybody loves Tay Tay

"upper class" since when 10K makes you upper class.
It's not my fault my great grandparents cared about their families' future. 😭 😭 😭
At least I can afford Taylor's merch.
*ghetto
Keep going, you look more ridiculous every time you write one line. Btw I'm pretty sure I'm richer than you, your grandparents and everybody in your connection circle, I just don't go around bragging like an idiot and claiming that people that don't like a singer I happen to like must come from the ghetto.
You may want to deepen your classic education a tiny bit even if you are claiming that you are studying engineering, because if you think that Tay's speech was fine for a crowd of graduating Uni students there are only two options: you are ignorant or you are dumb.
:popcorn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 19:29
Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 19:27
Da

I sometimes feel like reality is a simulation and Tay Tay is the master puppeteer.. like is there anything this woman can’t do, or hasn’t been successful in?? :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2022, 21:14
Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2022, 17:43
So I was reading this series of tweets https://twitter.com/larriegoddess/statu ... 8971891720
and I was wondering, are we being too harsh on Blondie and her bearding ways?
Is there a chance that she's not exactly going along happily and of her own volition with the crazy ass PR and the beards?
But then is it really possible that someone of her caliber doesn't have the leverage to keep herself from this kind of intrusive exploitation from her label?
Why would artists accept conditions like these, are they really so desperate for money, attention and fame that they'd sign out their own ass to a label to this degrading level of servitude?
And the most puzzling question, let's say T's initially signed into a garroting contract of this kind when she was starting out, now she switched label when she was already at the top, super famous and super rich, she could have even made her own label if she wanted, so why would anybody sing themselves into this kind of contract when they are a star already.
I think I'm just making excuses for her lol, but I don't know, nothing ever adds up with her PR, it's all so fucking weird all the time that having a greedy label to blame seems more logical than imagining someone kamikazeing their own life for one more million, one more season in the spotlight or one more stadium full of strangers. :hmmm:
Let me explain it to you, artists are puppets of the illuminati industry, no artist has control over their life, their music; they are there to entertain the masses and to promote the elite's agenda.

What happened to Michael Jackson when he wanted to own his catalog and get out of sony? just think a little and open your eyes.
Taylor doesn't haver control over her life.
Da

I never thought to read this on here. Glad some people are aware and have opened their eyes and mind after all. What you have written is most likely correct.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 06:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I hope most people don't need to "hit rock bottom " to make them feel accountable, most people feel the need to make emmends way before rock bottom. You know who only makes emmend when they hit rock bottom? Alcoholics and drug addicts.
Not really there are a lot of people that have so much pride that until their pride starts affecting them is when they realize they need to apologize, happened to me a few years ago, I had a nice rs so nice that I took it for granted we were together for 6 years, I really thought that I had it in the metaphorical bag so I just stoped doing things with and for her, long story short we broke up, I could had fixed the rs if I had said I was sorry but my pride got in the way and ended up losing her, it wasn't until recently that I apologized for my behavior.
DA. I hope you win her back, anon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 22:07
Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 19:29
Guest wrote:
18 May 2022, 19:27
Da

I sometimes feel like reality is a simulation and Tay Tay is the master puppeteer.. like is there anything this woman can’t do, or hasn’t been successful in?? :spy:
She keeps everything on brand and that's a compliment. She knows what sells and what appeals to her fans and the wider GP. She owns her past and mistakes and even makes jokes about them. She likes to call back to her humble roots because her success has been earned on her terms. A puppeteer? No, she's a successful woman. She'll continue to evolve and diversify. And it'll always be interesting seeing what she does next. You can't downplay her success and I hate it when people call her manipulative, I always find her overly sincere, she's just an awkward nerd who overthinks. :wub:

Swiftgron
Reactions:

Post by Swiftgron »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 23:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Is just me or anyone else think, this statement is about lamenting her past love.

In my analysis, based on her songs and some rumours according to timeline, Taylor is quite unfair with Dianna. Both parties were in closet and not fully committed in monogamous relationship, since there is PR bearding things. And all the music of Taylor 1989 album is particularly blame Dianna, while in Red albums depicted how Taylor fall for Dianna. Dianna is still want to make it work, see the Fun concert September 2013. But Taylor simply ignore Dianna move. Then we got AMA 2014, Taylor doing BFF PR with Karlie then she caught kissgate. Based on Karlie social media, she is kinda attention seeker. While Dianna is quite grounded private person.

Then Taylor with Lily Donaldson, again, Taylor messed up the relationship. Taylor barely fight for the relationship because she will always put her career first. Let say, her parents give up everything to support Taylor music career. So Taylor feel the need to put career above all. This is also the foundation with the William Bowery Grammygate. Taylor will do everything to save her career. As long as her parents give blessed for her to come out, she will never come out. So, Andrea might be more accepted than her Dad, Scott. Until both of her parents give their bless and approval, Taylor will forever and always put her parents first, put career first. This is why she saying all those statements in NYU speech.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 23:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
it's not about you or a specific rs you had. What I said is simple to understand: people in general don't wait to hit rock bottom to apologize or get their shit together. One thing is having a specific rs you did wrong or was wronged and you didn't apologize and another is never, ever apologizing for anything, to anyone and being unberable to the point of ending up alone and depressed and holding grudges forever so much they are the only stories you have to tell to a stadium full of people: I got cancelled 6 years ago and almost lost my career: translations: I lied about Kanye, Calvin, Katy in the space of months and Kim K posted receipts of my lie. As usual, I didn't acknowledge I lied, instead I doubled down, tripled down on my lie ending up with 3 different versions of my lie. Hey, I never learn so I did the same with WB-Grammy gate

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2022, 09:06
Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2022, 07:44
Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2022, 01:51
why did damon albarn accuse her of not writing her own songs?? i thought she documented the whole process of her creation?!
Because he is a particular type of british wanker/musician that shoots off his mouth in ignorance. No. Seriously, there is a batch of them who get themselves in the tabloids on a regular basis by talking shit. Nothing deeper there.
The interviewer brought her up, and he said what he said. And I think his point was she doesn’t write by herself , she writes with co writers. And she does. She also writes things by herself. I don’t think it is in dispute she can write a song by herself. Maybe it’s in dispute if it’s good or not.
I can't think of a good song she wrote by herself. Even Betty, she needed Toe to help her :rofl: Seriously, Taylor's good songs have one or more co-writers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 22:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So I was reading this series of tweets https://twitter.com/larriegoddess/statu ... 8971891720
Is there a chance that she's not exactly going along happily and of her own volition with the crazy ass PR and the beards?
But then is it really possible that someone of her caliber doesn't have the leverage to keep herself from this kind of intrusive exploitation from her label?
Why would artists accept conditions like these, are they really so desperate for money, attention and fame that they'd sign out their own ass to a label to this degrading level of servitude?
And the most puzzling question, let's say T's initially signed into a garroting contract of this kind when she was starting out, now she switched label when she was already at the top, super famous and super rich, she could have even made her own label if she wanted, so why would anybody sing themselves into this kind of contract when they are a star already.
I think I'm just making excuses for her lol, but I don't know, nothing ever adds up with her PR, it's all so fucking weird all the time that having a greedy label to blame seems more logical than imagining someone kamikazeing their own life for one more million, one more season in the spotlight or one more stadium full of strangers. :hmmm:
Let me explain it to you, artists are puppets of the illuminati industry, no artist has control over their life, their music; they are there to entertain the masses and to promote the elite's agenda.

What happened to Michael Jackson when he wanted to own his catalog and get out of sony? just think a little and open your eyes.
Da

I never thought to read this on here. Glad some people are aware and have opened their eyes and mind after all. What you have written is most likely correct.
DA The reason why I try and make only "normal human interaction" hypothesis about Taylor is that I like her and even if there are plenty of receipts for what you say about the entertainment business it all leads to a place that is very dark and shitty, so I prefer to explore ideas like "entitled celebrity that got famous too young and is never held accountable" and see if it checks before I turn to the really dark and horrible for an explanation for why someone could behave the way they do.

Another problem is, once you open that can of worms where do you stop?
Because I sometimes entertain the idea that there could be burning meat where there's smoke, particularly when there's a series of celeb deaths or one big that is suspicious and nothing adds up, I go there and consider. The public initiations and rituals, the bloodline ties are all there under everybody's eyes and can be fact checked, but then where to you stop? The signaling and coding, the kittens, butterflies and red shoes, the golden paths and the Alices with their rabbit holes, all there, but then again my problem is how deep is the rabbit hole and what kind of shit I'm ready to accept if I go there and where do I stop?
Do I stop and the clique of shit people controlling a lucrative sector of business and keeping it all for their own clans or do I go dark? Where do I draw the line, because if you research that, then you know that it goes dark really fast.
Do I look at M K and be-ta Ks and then cringe every time I see the cover of Lover and wonder about taking time out and re programming? Do I go even darker and consider pacts and payments and 20 million lines and check if I can sport who got the axe to make the biggest star in the biz and then start wondering about that Ronan kid or that Marjorie song? Where do I stop? The feasts and the cannibalism?

That's the problem see, even if you stay in documented territory it gets shitty very fast, then if you reach out in factoids and whispers in the street you go so dark so fast that it makes you want to drop the whole thing and never look at a celeb ever again.
I can take a narcissist with a nice ass and a cute face acting out, I don't know if I want to look at that same ass while wondering about blood sa crifices, pacts, payments, boh emian the m and the k and all the rest. The cute ass suddenly is not so cute anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2022, 07:52
Guest wrote:
21 May 2022, 22:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

DA The reason why I try and make only "normal human interaction" hypothesis about Taylor is that I like her and even if there are plenty of receipts for what you say about the entertainment business it all leads to a place that is very dark and shitty, so I prefer to explore ideas like "entitled celebrity that got famous too young and is never held accountable" and see if it checks before I turn to the really dark and horrible for an explanation for why someone could behave the way they do.

Another problem is, once you open that can of worms where do you stop?
Because I sometimes entertain the idea that there could be burning meat where there's smoke, particularly when there's a series of celeb deaths or one big that is suspicious and nothing adds up, I go there and consider. The public initiations and rituals, the bloodline ties are all there under everybody's eyes and can be fact checked, but then where to you stop? The signaling and coding, the kittens, butterflies and red shoes, the golden paths and the Alices with their rabbit holes, all there, but then again my problem is how deep is the rabbit hole and what kind of shit I'm ready to accept if I go there and where do I stop?
Do I stop and the clique of shit people controlling a lucrative sector of business and keeping it all for their own clans or do I go dark? Where do I draw the line, because if you research that, then you know that it goes dark really fast.
Do I look at M K and be-ta Ks and then cringe every time I see the cover of Lover and wonder about taking time out and re programming? Do I go even darker and consider pacts and payments and 20 million lines and check if I can sport who got the axe to make the biggest star in the biz and then start wondering about that Ronan kid or that Marjorie song? Where do I stop? The feasts and the cannibalism?

That's the problem see, even if you stay in documented territory it gets shitty very fast, then if you reach out in factoids and whispers in the street you go so dark so fast that it makes you want to drop the whole thing and never look at a celeb ever again.
I can take a narcissist with a nice ass and a cute face acting out, I don't know if I want to look at that same ass while wondering about blood sa crifices, pacts, payments, boh emian the m and the k and all the rest. The cute ass suddenly is not so cute anymore.
DA I think it depends on what level of conspiracy makes sense to you and your worldview, and then what sounds batshit. For instance, I believe the controlled image, the easter eggs in songs, the bearding, the being out of touch with us "common folk", and even the backstabbing behavior. Going further into she didn't let her beard speak out about Spacey when there's no evidence the two have been in the same location in their lives, or blood sacrifices as you mentioned, or the illuminati as another commenter said is batshit territory for me. Yeah we know Spacey did shitty things. His "exposers" died. Really weird, but am I gonna find what really happened and if it was something darker by looking at things online? Definitely not. And then I just don't believe the illuminati and blood sacrifices theories at all, to me they're on par with the Qanon and Covid is a hoax bs, which isn't based in reality. So it really depends on your worldview and beliefs.
I'd say my most "out there" theory about Taylor is believing she's working toward settling down with Dianna, and always has been, despite any obstacles they've both faced. And that's what I'm biased to see any signs pointing to. To my theories, everyone else Taylor may have been involved with is just a blip in the overall Tay/Di story. And aside from making enough money so they're both set for the rest of their loves, I believe they're both working to remove themselves from the spotlight and live happily ever after in the Holiday house.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don’t know if this has been discussed before, since it’s an older post, but I’ve been viewing O.R ‘s Instagram for the first time and saw this post. ( I won’t link to it, but you can find it on her Insta when you scroll down)

It seems like she’s posted some kind of a riddle T related. The Scooby snacks (maybe alluding to some secret that will be exposed, since that’s what the Scooby Gang did), also notice the short nails(!) quite unusual for Gen Z straight girls and their obsession with stripper/porn nails, next photo are Taylor socks, last photo is Summer from the OC (who does resemble O R) wearing a “wink wink” shirt, holding tools in her hand, looking quite g a y there.

What do you think?
Is she really alluding to something there?
If yes it’s quite direct and outrageous, at least the way I interpret it. Is she o u t i n g T ? Is she making fun of her?

Maybe that’s why Tay Tay got nervous and send her band of lawyers in O R’s direction..