Taylor Swift - Part IV

GUEST_USER
Reactions: 18

Taylor Swift - Part IV

Post by GUEST_USER »

RULES:

This is a LESBIAN chat site and discussion forum. In this thread, discussions regarding Taylor Swift are to remain primarily focused on her.

Acceptable forms of On Topic discussion include (but are not limited to):

-Lesbian/Bi rumors
-Upcoming events
-Sightings
-Appreciation for Taylor, music or activities and/or CONSTRUCTIVE criticism (no bashing)
-Speculation/information about what is happening now/coming up for Taylor
-Pictures of TS (Always Source)
-GIFs of TS (Always Source)
-Sourced pictures of Taylor with male colleagues or friends (Jimmy Fallon, Paul McCartney, Ed, Hozier, etc, etc,) can be put under spoiler tags but MUST NOT INCLUDE ANY HET SPECULATION

Speculation on a Lesbian chat/gossip board includes speculation about female friends. The following rules will include mention of certain people because understanding the rules of posting about certain people has seemed to be increasingly problematic for some of the posters to this thread:

- Remember this is not the 'Kaylor' thread. However, speculation about Kaylor is on topic because it includes Taylor.
- Pictures of Kaylor or of Karlie that have DIRECT relation to Taylor (as in attending events together, Karlie coming out of Taylor's house and various SM between them and friends) are on topic.
- Speculation about what these things mean. On topic.
- Pictures of Karlie, friends, family and colleagues that bear no relation to Taylor are off topic and belong on Karlie's thread.
- Discussions of the history of Karlie's speculative sexuality are off topic and belong on Karlie's thread.
- ANY PICTURE or DISCUSSION of Karlie's heterosexuality are wildly off topic and belong on Karlie's thread. They won't let you do that there, either, so don't come here to do that.
- If you don't know and are wondering where Karlie is/her activities, don't ask here. Off topic. Go to the Karlie thread. They 'geo-tag' Karlie just like we 'geo-tag' Taylor.
- Random appreciation and pics of Karlie are off topic and go to Karlie's thread.
- This is NOT a place to stan war Taylor's model acquaintances against each other. Off topic. The models most frequently mentioned in this way have their own threads here.
- To put a fine point on it, we at the Taylor thread understand some of you aren't necessarily Taylor fans but like Karlie and Kaylor and can't mention Taylor AT ALL on the Karlie thread. So you come here and that's fair enough?ó?Ç?öIF you respect the rules of THIS thread.
-Same goes for those of you who cannot mention Taylor in the Dianna Agron thread and come here to post. You are welcome to?ó?Ç?öIF you respect the rules of THIS thread.

Speaking of those rules and specifically to those of you who post about Dianna and those of you who jump on them as soon as they do so? This is a frequent start of stan wars in this thread, but NOT the only one. These often derail the thread for pages and are completely off topic. The following applies to all posts, whether they're about Karlie or Dianna or anyone else:

Taylor has many female friends and a history of speculation about them. Mentioning those people and their history can be on topic if it has a point. Posting pics and supposition about old relationships to the point they're obviously or obliviously derailing the thread off of Taylor and onto the other female supposedly involved are off topic.

PLEASE NOTE. The point is that they're taking the focus off of TAYLOR, not off of Kaylor. Again, this isn't Karlie's or Kaylor's thread. If you see this happening, do not respond to it. When you respond to it, you're participating in it. Don't. Report it.

Starting stan wars or participating in them will get you banned. If you don't agree with someone, move on. If they continue to bait and troll, report them. There is no need to engage posters who are clearing trolling. It's those people who aren't trolling but decide to enforce the rules on their own that encourage pages of off-topic bickering. If someone is OBVIOUSLY trolling and baiting, DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT. And by the way, if YOU call someone a stan, YOU just started the stan war. Don't. Report and move on. When in doubt, take a deep breath and scroll.

Other Unacceptable forms of OFF Topic Discussion Include (but are not limited to):

- Discussion of previous or otherwise boyfriends, whether alleged, speculated upon or confirmed.
- Pictures and GIFs of said boyfriends.
- Speculation about Taylor's family or private friends (Abigail, for example).
- Posts which serve solely to defend Taylor's heterosexuality or to attack any poster who believes, thinks, hears, suggests or hopes that Taylor Swift is or could be Lesbian/Bi.

ABSOLUTELY NO:

- Trolling and baiting
- Homophobia
- Heterosexual speculation (including dwelling on music/videos/her past-present-future life)
- Going off-topic too often and/or obviously deliberately
- Bashing others (that means everyone on this thread) or TAYLOR

Originally posted on 2017-12-02 08:09:00

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

New board.

Yaayayaya!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is anyone going to post here?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Beautiful
Reactions:

Post by Beautiful »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

to think this was once one of the most popular threads on lchat... at this point i think most of the discussions happen on s*******t, a reasonably moderated gaylor forum anyway.

Nah
Reactions:

Post by Nah »

I personally don't stan, ship, gossip or any of that. Just had to acknowledge a simple fact. That glitterball photo is possibly the hottest photo I've ever seen, in general

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The butterfly theme, it's happening. Todrick received a butterfly theme card for his birthday -not that we care about him but we care about the message.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:The butterfly theme, it's happening. Todrick received a butterfly theme card for his birthday -not that we care about him but we care about the message.
and what's the message?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Butterflys are nice to look at and everything, but no reason to get excited about anything.

SWIFTY
Reactions:

Post by SWIFTY »

Guest wrote:Is anyone going to post here?
For what?
Taylor is still straight and with that British dude
Karlie is sucking Kushner c--- and Ivanka pussy.
Nothing new is happening.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Is anyone going to post here?
if people start posting here I will

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think she'll start teasing again on Friday April 13th. It's marked on her calendar. But I swear, if Friday comes and goes without any news, we'll probably have to wait until August.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tay just donated a big chunk of money to a Tennessee LGBT group. Kudos

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Tay just donated a big chunk of money to a Tennessee LGBT group. Kudos
Queen of the gays

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

TS7 is going to be so gaaaaaay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

oh my god if taylor comes out :faint:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Are you fucking kidding me? WTF

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:oh my god if taylor comes out  :faint:
Maybe she'll be in a Pride parade.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope she doesn't come out. Every troll in here will accuse her of lying to get attention. She doesn't need the aggravation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I hope she doesn't come out. Every troll in here will accuse her of lying to get attention. She doesn't need the aggravation.

scmaylor twift
Reactions:

Post by scmaylor twift »

It actually is Lesbian Awareness Day on April 26th. Either that's an funny coincidence, she has reached peak troll level OR she's coming out*. That's it. No alternatives. These are the only options**.

*let's face it, the only thing coming out on the day is her new song.

**other options are available

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

do you think she's eaten pussy

for realsy
Reactions:

Post by for realsy »

Guest wrote:do you think she's eaten pussy
More times than you've eaten hot dinners, mate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

for realsy wrote:
More times than you've eaten hot dinners, mate.
Lucky her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well yeah she's gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her nails are so short because she plays guitar obviously. Is she wearing a suit?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Her nails are so short because she plays guitar obviously. Is she wearing a suit?
Looks like it. Hot. Ruby liked this post immediately on IG

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:oh my god if taylor comes out  :faint:
She's not going to come out whilst she's 'dating' that Joe guy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What is she saying?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm not excited for the countdown.... hints reminds me of Katy Perry's Prism by the way.
I loved 1989 and Reputation because both albums brought new elements beside love songs and Taylor had something new to share with fans but what about her last year?
My biggest concern about a new album is that If she pretended to have written songs for AJ (even if timeline proved Taylor lied) because she met him right before writing songs for Reputation, what can we expect from Taylor after a whole year without drama, feuds but only filled with AJ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lame

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:oh my god if taylor comes out :faint:
She's not going to come out whilst she's 'dating' that Joe guy.
He's a nobody; she can drop him anytime. I don't think she will come out this era though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe she pose for Playboy?