Taylor Swift - Part IV

Reactions:

Re: Taylor Swift - Part IV

Post by Guest »

Okay ladies, I've given the leaks a few thoughts after living life a bit more. It's definitely a thing that happens in straight-passing relationships (hanging out while he's shaving in the bathroom). It's also definitely not something I'd ever take photos of. Let alone "send" them to a friend. I'm not into threesomes and I've also never participated in one, but if that was gonna happen, I'd definitely use a different type of photo as an "invitation" as was theorized here.
Also who would want to have a threesome with their supposed best friend? Even the idea of it is practically incestual to me.
So if you ask for my opinion (albeit late to the party), photos were definitely taken for the purpose of leaking. And let me remind you of the single toothbrush in that entire bathroom.

And as for Jake G, I fully believe he was taking the opportunity to shoot back at Taylor/her fanbase after everything that happened with ATW and it's his way of telling her "I know some things about you too, so enough is enough". If anyone followed the drama when Red TV came out, he posted from his alleged cat's Instagram account only, talking about cyber bullying. And we know how Taylor is famous for that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hate that this forum is basically dead, expect for a few trolls, including the ones who keep the thread dead by having mods delete actual gaylor discussion. I need my bilor/hetlor free, actual gaylor space back. I wish this thread was like it was pre-2015 and before gaylors started gaslighting and gatekeeping discourse. Is there some secret place where gaylors are allowed to discuss bearding and women other than Karlie, but not excluding her, ofc??? Like where is this secret club and if one doesn’t exist, where do can we make one and are there any other actual gaylors who still believe she’s never dated any of those dudes and that she has been with more women than just Dianna and Karlie anymore?? It can’t just be me, can it?? Or am I stuck having to sift through all the bilor discourse on Gaylor Reddit??

I’ve about had it with gaylor spaces and I think that’s the point. It’s okay to talk about her being bi, but her being a lesbian and knowing it and living it the whole time would kill her entire narrative and public image, along with all the people she’s been involved with, and that’s too much damage control. Ok, I might be reaching conspiracy level rn, but lately it feels like there is this massive push in gaylor spaces to make her previous public relationships with men seem real and it’s really effing weird. It was never like this in the past, at least not to the extent now where most gaylors are really bilors.

Apologies for the rant and in truth, I could try to have discussions here, but I’m afraid they’ll get deleted. I certainly can’t post on Reddit because people are jumping on the “we don’t know how she labels herself and I won’t label her” train, yet they are just as bad as hetlors sometimes and gaslight gaylors who think the dudes were all beards.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 03:18
Lol bilors are now saying All Too Well is about Mayer. They are getting desperate.
Could someone please share the official gaylor take on this relationship, was it only paid press and Dear John song? Are there rumours that he took advantage of her? cause it's Hollyweird so it's possible

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 08:02
I hate that this forum is basically dead, expect for a few trolls, including the ones who keep the thread dead by having mods delete actual gaylor discussion. I need my bilor/hetlor free, actual gaylor space back. I wish this thread was like it was pre-2015 and before gaylors started gaslighting and gatekeeping discourse. Is there some secret place where gaylors are allowed to discuss bearding and women other than Karlie, but not excluding her, ofc??? Like where is this secret club and if one doesn’t exist, where do can we make one and are there any other actual gaylors who still believe she’s never dated any of those dudes and that she has been with more women than just Dianna and Karlie anymore?? It can’t just be me, can it?? Or am I stuck having to sift through all the bilor discourse on Gaylor Reddit??

I’ve about had it with gaylor spaces and I think that’s the point. It’s okay to talk about her being bi, but her being a lesbian and knowing it and living it the whole time would kill her entire narrative and public image, along with all the people she’s been involved with, and that’s too much damage control. Ok, I might be reaching conspiracy level rn, but lately it feels like there is this massive push in gaylor spaces to make her previous public relationships with men seem real and it’s really effing weird. It was never like this in the past, at least not to the extent now where most gaylors are really bilors.

Apologies for the rant and in truth, I could try to have discussions here, but I’m afraid they’ll get deleted. I certainly can’t post on Reddit because people are jumping on the “we don’t know how she labels herself and I won’t label her” train, yet they are just as bad as hetlors sometimes and gaslight gaylors who think the dudes were all beards.
Maybe some girls here will disagree but I've never met bisexual who was so into women like Taylor and had more relationship with them, that's why I think she's a lesbian but I can't post this on reddit cause apparently it's controversial and biphobic. Also these people have no gaydar, only straight person she "dated" was Calvin and it was during peak kaylor....so go figure.
I think there must be discord for gaylors but there is a big split between theories and I'm afraid I won't be welcomed because of my opinions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 09:47
Guest wrote:

Maybe some girls here will disagree but I've never met bisexual who was so into women like Taylor and had more relationship with them, that's why I think she's a lesbian but I can't post this on reddit cause apparently it's controversial and biphobic. Also these people have no gaydar, only straight person she "dated" was Calvin and it was during peak kaylor....so go figure.
I think there must be discord for gaylors but there is a big split between theories and I'm afraid I won't be welcomed because of my opinions.
OP here, ia with you. There is much more indication that she is a lesbian than bi. As for the men she’s “dated” you’re right, they all have gay/bi rumors themselves, except maybe Calvin.

These used to be the common opinions among gaylors, but for some reason over the last 2 or 3 years there has been a push for bilor in gaylor spaces. I have seen too many posts on how it’s biphobic to think she is a lesbian. It’s messed up that we feel unwelcome in gaylor spaces because we think she’s a lesbian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 10:01
Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 09:47
Guest wrote:

OP here, ia with you. There is much more indication that she is a lesbian than bi. As for the men she’s “dated” you’re right, they all have gay/bi rumors themselves, except maybe Calvin.

These used to be the common opinions among gaylors, but for some reason over the last 2 or 3 years there has been a push for bilor in gaylor spaces. I have seen too many posts on how it’s biphobic to think she is a lesbian. It’s messed up that we feel unwelcome in gaylor spaces because we think she’s a lesbian.
DA It's because it's her PR that, on top of having insert mods, inserted a mass of fake accounts to steer the narrative in the gaylor spaces to render the real gay talk a banned subject. Proof is that now the peer pressure alone pushes for "self censoring" on a number of subjects, keeps bilor the only allowed narrative even in gaylor spaces, presents talking about and calling her beards for what they are "sketchy" and borderline disrespectful and biphobic, makes almost impossible to talk about other women than kk and maybe swiftgron.
Gaylor reddit Is clearly a controlled space and heavily censored. I have no idea of a place where actual gay talk can happen including talking about the girls that we can't even mention here and the beards, here it's obvious her team either infiltrated a mod or just agreed that they can ask to censor and clean whatever they want and the mods will comply, it's likely the price of being allowed to exist I guess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The solution is simple. Make yourselves a discord server ladies. And have someone thoroughly vet anyone that wants to join. You can decide on the vetting process yourselves. Just make sure it's better than Cam checking if her leakers are legit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I wouldn't discard the possibility that her team is behind those things of trying to make her relationships with men more real.

But also... I feel like some fans lack a certain awareness. She's at a point in her carreer that, considering all of those bearding relationships, coming out as a lesbian would be... almost a bad idea.

I 100% think she's a lesbian but truth be told at this point if she came out a lot of fans would abandon her not because they're homophobic (although many of them are), but because they'd feel like she lied to them/led them on or something. So her being bi and her past relationships with men being real soothes this "being lied to" feeling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 11:26
Guest wrote:

I wouldn't discard the possibility that her team is behind those things of trying to make her relationships with men more real.

But also... I feel like some fans lack a certain awareness. She's at a point in her carreer that, considering all of those bearding relationships, coming out as a lesbian would be... almost a bad idea.

I 100% think she's a lesbian but truth be told at this point if she came out a lot of fans would abandon her not because they're homophobic (although many of them are), but because they'd feel like she lied to them/led them on or something. So her being bi and her past relationships with men being real soothes this "being lied to" feeling.
I don't think anybody here expects her to declare that all her past bearding rs were lies and deception and that she's a 100% pure unadulterated lesbian, the point is more like using the bilor narrative to again fuel the toxicity against the gay audience, gaslight and snuff into a perma grave any talk of gay relationships that are not the two allowed ones (kk and dianna).

There is a mound of difference, of course she can't just come out and say "fuck it, I'm a muff diver, jake was a lie, tom was a lie, harry was a lie, joe is gayer than me, that twilight dude doesn't even know where the vagina is located on a woman, calvin knows where to find the vag but her was PR too. Imma marry this woman now, keep buying my stuff even if I broke the illusion of your parasocial fixation, btw go see a shrink you parasocial weirdos, bye".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 12:10
Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 11:26
Guest wrote:

I don't think anybody here expects her to declare that all her past bearding rs were lies and deception and that she's a 100% pure unadulterated lesbian, the point is more like using the bilor narrative to again fuel the toxicity against the gay audience, gaslight and snuff into a perma grave any talk of gay relationships that are not the two allowed ones (kk and dianna).

There is a mound of difference, of course she can't just come out and say "fuck it, I'm a muff diver, jake was a lie, tom was a lie, harry was a lie, joe is gayer than me, that twilight dude doesn't even know where the vagina is located on a woman, calvin knows where to find the vag but her was PR too. Imma marry this woman now, keep buying my stuff even if I broke the illusion of your parasocial fixation, btw go see a shrink you parasocial weirdos, bye".
DA God damn now I really want her to say all of that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The troll has infiltrated the mod team. This thread is dead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

You are not on a conspiracy theory level, her team seems to be cleaning a lot of gaylor contempt, slowly so it doesn't get as much attention and she can be called queerbaiting (it's what she does but she will never admit the slightest "bad thing").

Here is my theory about the bilor Taylor's team or taylor herself is spreading around: her sexuality is a problem for her, always was. I have the feeling she never came out as bi because of her own personal problems with herself , that's a woman with very low self-esteem and a gigantic ego and that mix is very problematic.

Bilor is her team knowing once she comes out or someone outs her, even without major evidence, people will think she is a lesbian not bi, even if she comes out as bi. There's way to many bi women in showbizz, very successful bi women. There's the obvious Miley-Gaga-Katy-Halsey and now even Jojo Siwa. The fact taylor hided for so long and had so many questionable relationships that looked so fake, including the current one, would sound the alarm. No one doubt Miley when she said she was bi, she was in love with Liam, had a public affair with Stella. Everyone knows Cara is a lesbian saying she is fluid for "business". No one saw her with a men ever and Cara has a different women every week. It's not like she doesn't do the rounds and if she was bi or fluid one of those rounds would be with a guy.

They are preparing the pavement for Taylor to be seen "at least bi" when and if she ever comes out. I think her team knows the chances of no one seeing her as bi are big, people will see her as a lesbian. She will face criticism from all sides and a deserved one. I don't think Taylor owns anyone answers or coming out but that only works for people who say nothing and don't turn beards into music material or create fantasy relationships that in reality lasted 2 pap dates because not even the beards can deal with her bullshit and her personality. Grammygate and the toe relationship as a whole was bad for her career, her brand and her image.

Taylor's problems are her lies, not her sexuality. Not just the lies but how she over does the lies making them so obvious and if that wasn't enough she goes on TV to double or triple down the lies. Was like that with snakegate and is like that with Toe/grammygate.

Lots of gaylor's and even swifties got turned off by her personality after katy feud, snapgate, masters false feud and how coward and fucked up is her behavior. ATW rage against JG didn't help her case. On the gaylor's side there's betty gate, the queerbaiting and constant straight washing, releasing all those obvious Kaylor songs and making this insane "toe is wb" and ending with grammygate.

folklore and evermore were not as good as swifties want you to think and without the kaylor in folklomore I doubt gaylor's would be invested at all if was just for the music. Not one hit from those albums, not even a top 10 song. Nothing. The lies limits her as a person, she can't be out and about like any other celeb because people will question where is the angel boyfriend that wrote folklore with her. Taylor herself crafted this bizarre weird fantasy relationship, not the press or her fans. Toe gives her nothing, he is insignificant for her brand and is not a dude anyone wants to know or has the hots for. He is mediocre actor and seems as mediocre as a man. So she is basically walking around with a dead weight when her own brand isn't as hot anymore.

She's only 32.... very young to be in such decline and tied in a net of lies that limits her music, her, her brand and etc. For what? Nothing, just because she can't stop lying, for some reason lying seems to be part of her brand and after she overdoes and lies more to cover the previous lie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^da, did anybody actually read this essay? some people really have too much time on their hands lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Doubt her team is doing anything, actually. Its just that her fandom and her hatedom both are big and rabid, so any space that is not moderated within an inch of its life gets trolled / hobbyhorsed to death. Taylor does not have to spend money making this happen. It just does.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 17:49
Guest wrote:

You are not on a conspiracy theory level, her team seems to be cleaning a lot of gaylor contempt, slowly so it doesn't get as much attention and she can be called queerbaiting (it's what she does but she will never admit the slightest "bad thing").

Here is my theory about the bilor Taylor's team or taylor herself is spreading around: her sexuality is a problem for her, always was. I have the feeling she never came out as bi because of her own personal problems with herself , that's a woman with very low self-esteem and a gigantic ego and that mix is very problematic.

Bilor is her team knowing once she comes out or someone outs her, even without major evidence, people will think she is a lesbian not bi, even if she comes out as bi. There's way to many bi women in showbizz, very successful bi women. There's the obvious Miley-Gaga-Katy-Halsey and now even Jojo Siwa. The fact taylor hided for so long and had so many questionable relationships that looked so fake, including the current one, would sound the alarm. No one doubt Miley when she said she was bi, she was in love with Liam, had a public affair with Stella. Everyone knows Cara is a lesbian saying she is fluid for "business". No one saw her with a men ever and Cara has a different women every week. It's not like she doesn't do the rounds and if she was bi or fluid one of those rounds would be with a guy.

They are preparing the pavement for Taylor to be seen "at least bi" when and if she ever comes out. I think her team knows the chances of no one seeing her as bi are big, people will see her as a lesbian. She will face criticism from all sides and a deserved one. I don't think Taylor owns anyone answers or coming out but that only works for people who say nothing and don't turn beards into music material or create fantasy relationships that in reality lasted 2 pap dates because not even the beards can deal with her bullshit and her personality. Grammygate and the toe relationship as a whole was bad for her career, her brand and her image.

Taylor's problems are her lies, not her sexuality. Not just the lies but how she over does the lies making them so obvious and if that wasn't enough she goes on TV to double or triple down the lies. Was like that with snakegate and is like that with Toe/grammygate.

Lots of gaylor's and even swifties got turned off by her personality after katy feud, snapgate, masters false feud and how coward and fucked up is her behavior. ATW rage against JG didn't help her case. On the gaylor's side there's betty gate, the queerbaiting and constant straight washing, releasing all those obvious Kaylor songs and making this insane "toe is wb" and ending with grammygate.

folklore and evermore were not as good as swifties want you to think and without the kaylor in folklomore I doubt gaylor's would be invested at all if was just for the music. Not one hit from those albums, not even a top 10 song. Nothing. The lies limits her as a person, she can't be out and about like any other celeb because people will question where is the angel boyfriend that wrote folklore with her. Taylor herself crafted this bizarre weird fantasy relationship, not the press or her fans. Toe gives her nothing, he is insignificant for her brand and is not a dude anyone wants to know or has the hots for. He is mediocre actor and seems as mediocre as a man. So she is basically walking around with a dead weight when her own brand isn't as hot anymore.

She's only 32.... very young to be in such decline and tied in a net of lies that limits her music, her, her brand and etc. For what? Nothing, just because she can't stop lying, for some reason lying seems to be part of her brand and after she overdoes and lies more to cover the previous lie.
Whoa, that's harsh. I tend to think that she's caught in the middle of a homophobic or just really greedy team (and family and herself likely) that don't want to lose income, a mix of conflicted feelings about her homosexuality that likely come from her upbringing, self esteem issues exacerbated by early fame and an impostor syndrome and that she possibly got stuck into something that was presented as temporary closeting when she was younger and maybe still figuring out her sexuality and then became a permanent lock when it became more and more evident that her fame, money and fortune are tied to keeping her role in the eyes of a certain demographic and the lies of the past were too big to be just glossed over by media.
None of it makes her a bad person, letting her pr shitrags gaslight babygays and her mass of loons doxx and threaten people kinda does tho. :lol: I'll still give her the benefit of the doubt and file it under extreme gay panic when the danger is near.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't think she's single right now, she looked very rough during folklore rollout but now she looks better than in Lover promo cycle, I feel like someone made her pull herself together/motivated to look after herself. She looked stunning on SNL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the subreddit is unbelievably cringe, particularly the worship of a MAGA sahm who associates with Geffen. they live in a fantasy world.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 21:02
I don't think she's single right now, she looked very rough during folklore rollout but now she looks better than in Lover promo cycle, I feel like someone made her pull herself together/motivated to look after herself. She looked stunning on SNL
I have no idea what you're talking about, for me she looked stunning during folklore.

She certainly looked happier during promos for Red TV but honestly, it might be her pettiness. She was clearly having a ball with everything lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 02:03
Guest wrote:
I have no idea what you're talking about, for me she looked stunning during folklore.

She certainly looked happier during promos for Red TV but honestly, it might be her pettiness. She was clearly having a ball with everything lmao.
taylor looked like shit and depressed during lover so saying she looks good and loved up while she's still stalking Karlie has to be some sort of irony

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 03:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

taylor looked like shit and depressed during lover so saying she looks good and loved up while she's still stalking Karlie has to be some sort of irony
But she isn't though. It's all be erased. Like it never happened. And most gaylors have turned away from that ship accept for the last 2 people who troll this thread. No one here cares. We only care about which woman Taylor is dating now, not who it was 7 years ago. Keep the thread realistic at least. Its hard enough with all the trolling without the threads constant nostalgia for the past.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 03:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But she isn't though. It's all be erased. Like it never happened. And most gaylors have turned away from that ship accept for the last 2 people who troll this thread. No one here cares. We only care about which woman Taylor is dating now, not who it was 7 years ago. Keep the thread realistic at least. Its hard enough with all the trolling without the threads constant nostalgia for the past.
DA The fact is that with all the secrecy there is no way to even have an idea of who she's dating and if she's dating someone new or whatever, so people get bored and dig up stuff from the ice age.
Also, the anon above keeps repeating the same story that Taylor is still stalking kk, but I still think that she's using kaylor to distract the attention from whatever she's actually doing.

Even if we accept the most reaching kaylor story that they were together up to most of 2019 and everything including Lover, folklore and evermore are about kk and the break up from kk (I don't), it's still psychiatric territory to imagine that Taylor is still going on about it now that kk is married, remarried and had a child.
What would that make Taylor? A completely insane stalker that is still nagging at a married ex when she has a kid and is living the mom life?
That's serial killer movies territory, that's why I don't think it makes sense.
Petty she is petty, but a barking lunatic stalker that would have anybody scream for a restraining order? I don't think so, I just think that since the kaylor cat is out of the bag no matter what, Taylor and her team are using it to reinforce her privacy bubble.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 10:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA The fact is that with all the secrecy there is no way to even have an idea of who she's dating and if she's dating someone new or whatever, so people get bored and dig up stuff from the ice age.
Also, the anon above keeps repeating the same story that Taylor is still stalking kk, but I still think that she's using kaylor to distract the attention from whatever she's actually doing.

Even if we accept the most reaching kaylor story that they were together up to most of 2019 and everything including Lover, folklore and evermore are about kk and the break up from kk (I don't), it's still psychiatric territory to imagine that Taylor is still going on about it now that kk is married, remarried and had a child.
What would that make Taylor? A completely insane stalker that is still nagging at a married ex when she has a kid and is living the mom life?
Petty she is petty, but a barking lunatic stalker that would have anybody scream for a restraining order? I don't think so, I just think that since the kaylor cat is out of the bag no matter what, Taylor and her team are using it to reinforce her privacy bubble.
I’m curious to hear the 1989 and reputation vault tracks . She’s not a crazy stalker , but she is petty & holds massive grudges . Could be partly bc her fans seem to enjoy that . Also interested to see where her new music goes , seeing as though she has no new *enemy* and she publicly is in a long term happy rs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You're the one troll here, either the dumbest person alive or playing the dumbest person alive. It's impossible you don't get the difference between shipping kaylor and connecting songs and other things Taylor does that are so obviously connected and directed at Karlie. Listen idiot, Taylor and Karlie had plenty of private moments no one knows about. If Taylor didn't want the world to know was about Kaylor she could use lyrics or dresses that only karlie would know is about her. There's plenty of ways for her to write the songs without outing the other part. But Taylor chose to write the way she does, chose to use certain images in her videos, chose to use phrases she caught by stalking KK IG either as lyrics or song titles. She chose to wear a copy of K MET dress weeks after Karlie was wearing it. She chose to wear the same All Star under the wedding Dress KK was wearing the day she married. She chose to wear her stupid VS ring the exact same day kissgate happen. Taylor chose to write DWOHT lyrics on her own IG caption at kissgate anniversary. Taylor chose to release folklore the day Karlie got engaged and release a song on KK bday.

What I wrote doesn't qualify shipping, not even close to it. It's impossible for a human to not have the capacity to understand the difference between shipping and saying the obvious, analyzing or connecting dots.

99% of gaylor's see this and agree. You're the only lonely troll that for some reason lives 24/7 on this thread and reddit trying to gaslight the obvious and replace with random unrelated women who are usually z list fugly women no one cares about because they are clearly not it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 14:58
Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 10:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:whistle: sure jan

and Kk and her alleged gay billionaire husband is just accepting all this for what? Because of what? Let me guess...because she needs around 50 likes from gaylor's? Karlie is so happy with it she banned words like kaylor, taylor from her IG and twitter comments. The only reason karlie and her husband didn't do something is one: it's true and taylor likely can prove it if comes to this.
Legit question , what do you suppose kk and her husband could do ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The troll is back It'll now respond to all posts about kaylor exactly 10 minutes apart. Like clockwork. I'm beginning to feel it maybe Taylor herself, trolling us..lol. Wouldn't that be juicy :hudoin: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 15:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You're the one troll here, either the dumbest person alive or playing the dumbest person alive. It's impossible you don't get the difference between shipping kaylor and connecting songs and other things Taylor does that are so obviously connected and directed at Karlie. Listen idiot, Taylor and Karlie had plenty of private moments no one knows about. If Taylor didn't want the world to know was about Kaylor she could use lyrics or dresses that only karlie would know is about her. There's plenty of ways for her to write the songs without outing the other part. But Taylor chose to write the way she does, chose to use certain images in her videos, chose to use phrases she caught by stalking KK IG either as lyrics or song titles. She chose to wear a copy of K MET dress weeks after Karlie was wearing it. She chose to wear the same All Star under the wedding Dress KK was wearing the day she married. She chose to wear her stupid VS ring the exact same day kissgate happen. Taylor chose to write DWOHT lyrics on her own IG caption at kissgate anniversary. Taylor chose to release folklore the day Karlie got engaged and release a song on KK bday.

What I wrote doesn't qualify shipping, not even close to it. It's impossible for a human to not have the capacity to understand the difference between shipping and saying the obvious, analyzing or connecting dots.

99% of gaylor's see this and agree. You're the only lonely troll that for some reason lives 24/7 on this thread and reddit trying to gaslight the obvious and replace with random unrelated women who are usually z list fugly women no one cares about because they are clearly not it.
She also released that terrible lover w Mendes on the anniversary of the day they met , made a whole ass song about August , sang Curious days after kk engagement was announced and redid September a song kk and her were dancing at the Met ….all coincidence I’m sure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can’t wait for 1989 TV so we can revisit Swiftgron all over again just to mix things up. I’m so sick of boring white break KK and the endless trolling. I’ll take juicy swiftgron over K word any day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Youtube recommended to me early Klossy videos (probably because I watch too much Alexa Chung) and I gotta say Karlie used be very charming and stunning, I don't even know how Taylor with her awkward personality got her at that time. Nowadays though she has an evil aura...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 16:13
I can’t wait for 1989 TV so we can revisit Swiftgron all over again just to mix things up. I’m so sick of boring white break KK and the endless trolling. I’ll take juicy swiftgron over K word any day.
same here

Guesty
Veteran
Reactions: 60

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:
I thought we would revisit Swiftgron with RED, but there wasn't much talk about it. When 1989 comes around, i think there will be a lot Haylor talk. And, well, kaylors reposting their kissgate gifs for the millionth time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Why, something happened? Isn't Dianna with a man now? I would love to see them together again but I don't think so.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 17:13
Youtube recommended to me early Klossy videos (probably because I watch too much Alexa Chung) and I gotta say Karlie used be very charming and stunning, I don't even know how Taylor with her awkward personality got her at that time. Nowadays though she has an evil aura...
Awkward girls a cute tho and Taylor is good looking on top of being cute, so add that kk was always about social climbing and hanging out with the famous and rich, add that Taylor was a star and was at the top of her fame and still climbing at that time, it's not that difficult to imagine that kk might have taken interest.
It always looked like Taylor was the smitten one and kk was the less involved to me anyway, maybe it all started as a casual roll in the hay and then someone caught feelings.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 21:40
Guest wrote:
Awkward girls a cute tho and Taylor is good looking on top of being cute, so add that kk was always about social climbing and hanging out with the famous and rich, add that Taylor was a star and was at the top of her fame and still climbing at that time, it's not that difficult to imagine that kk might have taken interest.
It always looked like Taylor was the smitten one and kk was the less involved to me anyway, maybe it all started as a casual roll in the hay and then someone caught feelings.
:eyeroll: Sure, Taylor isn't a social climber just like Karlie dropping names all the time and paying every artist to perform in her concert. Taylor even made deals to have every it girl to pretend to be her friend for 1989 era.

The only one who was born in it, from Karlie and Taylor's surroundings, is Cara D everyone climbed their way up. By the way, Karlie used Cara D to climb not Taylor. Taylor leeched on Cara D and even pretended to be interested in Tidal to have Jay Z and Beyoncé pose for a selfie at her Bday.

Guesty
Veteran
Reactions: 60

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 23:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:eyeroll: Sure, Taylor isn't a social climber just like Karlie dropping names all the time and paying every artist to perform in her concert. Taylor even made deals to have every it girl to pretend to be her friend for 1989 era.

The only one who was born in it, from Karlie and Taylor's surroundings, is Cara D everyone climbed their way up. By the way, Karlie used Cara D to climb not Taylor. Taylor leeched on Cara D and even pretended to be interested in Tidal to have Jay Z and Beyoncé pose for a selfie at her Bday.
Doing things to promote an album is not social climbing. It is just a career move. Marrying into a family as corrupt as the Kushners to secure status and money is social climbing. That is not a career move, it is Karlie's actual life. That is the difference.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 00:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Doing things to promote an album is not social climbing. It is just a career move. Marrying into a family as corrupt as the Kushners to secure status and money is social climbing. That is not a career move, it is Karlie's actual life. That is the difference.
Yeah so what social climb is that if they are so corrupt? Look , he has money and she is a 20 something who’s career is on borrowed time. It was a career move . Taylor has used and tossed plenty of ppl to get where she is aka social climber . New era ? New feature friend . They are more alike than you want to admit .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 03:03
Guesty wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 00:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah so what social climb is that if they are so corrupt? Look , he has money and she is a 20 something who’s career is on borrowed time. It was a career move . Taylor has used and tossed plenty of ppl to get where she is aka social climber . New era ? New feature friend . They are more alike than you want to admit .
What career? Spending his money on papwalks that even the sleaziest outlests refuse to publish, hence spammed on reddit and here( obscure gaylor forums). If that doesn't reek of desperation, idk what does.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 05:13
yes, a model who who married a wealthy man made a cameo in a video mocking models who marry for money

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hmm, do we have pictures of that? Where can i find it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why are you always so triggered every time someone talks about kk? Nobody said that she is shit while Taylor is a saint, they both would sell their soul for a bag of cash (they likely did in fact) and they both would push a pack of nobodies inside a meat grinder if it's convenient for them (just look at that Betty doxxing incident and you get the measure of how much Taylor cares for nobodies that can't strike back or defend themselves).
I'm not American, so the ridiculous tirades about how how the kushy kushions are all horrible people because one brother is the minion of the orange man makes me want to laugh, imagine blaming a woman because the brother of her husband is associated to people on a political side you dislike while turning a blind eye to what billionaires aligned with the "saintly and rightful" political side do every day around the world.
Anyway, Taylor worked for her money and status, you can object to the fact that she was born into the right connections and into enough money to push her career, which is a valid criticism, but she still worked her way up.
Kk married up and that's it, otherwise she would be a hasbeen model with more money than the average person but still not in the league of anything that would be considered a proper social climb, that's a significant difference because historically young pretty women without particular talent apart from their beauty selling themselves to old, fugly men of power and money is the definition of social climbing.
TL;DR: unclench, we know Taylor isn't a saint either . Working up the ranks =/= social climbing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 11:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hmm, do we have pictures of that? Where can i find it?
I answered this yesterday, they were not the same All star , and it got deleted. Totally different shows

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Taylor actually had blue butterfly ring in the End game music video. Her and Lily used blue butterfly emoji all the time. Just saying

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Taylor is totally unhinged. These similarities are not just a coincidence. She's obsessed.
Also Dianna's ex husband quoting Cardigan lyrics just before he split with Dianna and then Dianna streaming Cardigan. There are some pretty big hints there. They were all LOUD in the summer of 2020. Wonder what or who went down..... :hudoin:

Dianna Agron's secret tumble post from years 8 years ago.
https://www.tumbex.com/whosirmesir-blog ... oto?page=6

Folklore album cover 2020

His post...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't help but feel embarrassed for swiftgron fandom on tumblr because of the way they insert themselves into everything. Larries of gaylors. Yes, it happened but the last time she was referenced was in 2016 and for a cheater song lol Taylor has been with many women after, she's not pining for an ex of 10 years ago who doesn't even have a job

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 17:45
I can't help but feel embarrassed for swiftgron fandom on tumblr because of the way they insert themselves into everything. Larries of gaylors. Yes, it happened but the last time she was referenced was in 2016 and for a cheater song lol Taylor has been with many women after, she's not pining for an ex of 10 years ago who doesn't even have a job
I wouldn’t feel too embarrassed, it’s more sensible than Lily , and she did go to SNL , she is single and she doesn’t have a baby with a sleazy billionaire

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've seen so many shippers talking about the folklore cover and honestly... the album is called folklore, the cover obviously wouldn't be of Taylor in an urban setting.

If anything, the cover looks a lot more like Phoebe Bridgers album and still I doubt it means all that much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 17:55
Guest wrote:
I wouldn’t feel too embarrassed, it’s more sensible than Lily , and she did go to SNL , she is single and she doesn’t have a baby with a sleazy billionaire
This is so true. It’s not about who is more relevant. Every muse is relevant. It all adds up to Taylor being a fruity mess who uses her ex’s for inspiration. No one is saying they are a thing now and it’s not a competition of relevancy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 20:47
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 17:55
Guest wrote:
This is so true. It’s not about who is more relevant. Every muse is relevant. It all adds up to Taylor being a fruity mess who uses her ex’s for inspiration. No one is saying they are a thing now and it’s not a competition of relevancy.
DA I think there are at least a couple of hidden muses that went mostly unnoticed and I bet at least a couple of songs that are constantly pinned on the usual suspects like kk and dianna are in reality about those less talked about girls like Lorde or that other blonde country chick.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 19:15
I've seen so many shippers talking about the folklore cover and honestly... the album is called folklore, the cover obviously wouldn't be of Taylor in an urban setting.

If anything, the cover looks a lot more like Phoebe Bridgers album and still I doubt it means all that much.
The artwork reposted by Dianna Agron on her own tumblr is by Russian artist Kirill Vorontsov. It just shows that Dianna has always maintained an interest in art, artists, literature and pop culture that Taylor herself has taken to use herself. I mean everyone influences everyone, but Dianna's influence runs deeply through Taylor's art almost like it's a collaboration. Right from Red era, the influence was obvious (Alice in Wonderland, Circus, the trapeze artist) To Dianna referencing music and TV shows way before Taylor (Killing Eve, Phoebe Waller Brigde). It's like Taylor has done with other muses, she keeps tabs on them, follows what they do and say and uses those things for her influences. This are just small examples but there are so many for each muse. Including the muses we don't know. Because post 2018 19 when Lily and Taylor ended, I'm sure Swiftgron briefly reignited. But since then, other than London lockdown with Zoe, we don't know who the current muse is.