Taylor Swift - Part IV

Reactions:

Re: Taylor Swift - Part IV

Post by Guest »

The hurt just keeps rolling - in ^o) 008 No good deed goes unpunished.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

joe alwyn isn't CMA. Guess TIME didn't get the memo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 21:04
isn't it crazy
Taylor can’t even hide that she has such a specific type lmao such a simp for a pretty blonde.

Also Dianna is now a brunette and it looks stunning 🤩

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 22:20
This is laughable and actually so fucking embarrassing at the same time.. I’m beginning to feel sad for Taylor, like in a pity way, that this is how she has chosen to live her life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Because he is a beard this sounds 1000 times more pathetic but even if he was an actual boyfriend that gross 🤮 article would still sound gross. Listen, there has to be a limit of things you buy because in what fucking planet Taylor or her beard or them as a couple can be considered couple of the year?

Courage? HONESTY? Kindness ? This woman is insulting all people who are honest, courageous and kind.

Bish you’re a petty spoiled coward and you are as far from honest as a person can be. You don’t look like a kind person either

Tree bought this space and this award she created because no one remembers Taylor and no one even knows Toe exists

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oof, I love Taylor :wub: :angel: and I'm going to sleep, if I can manage to <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 23:07
Guest wrote:
This is laughable and actually so fucking embarrassing at the same time.. I’m beginning to feel sad for Taylor, like in a pity way, that this is how she has chosen to live her life.
she can only commit to her career. her 2 last known girlfriends got pregnant immediately after break up, this is clearly the issue. she doesn't want to start family with a woman, she would rather stay on top of the music industry and in order to do that she has to stunt.
there is a change she'll stop pretending when she's in her late 40s because she will probably disappear from stage and work as a songwriter/producer only.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Time article is fake guys. Someone made it as a joke.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 23:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
she can only commit to her career. her 2 last known girlfriends got pregnant immediately after break up, this is clearly the issue. she doesn't want to start family with a woman, she would rather stay on top of the music industry and in order to do that she has to stunt.
there is a change she'll stop pretending when she's in her late 40s because she will probably disappear from stage and work as a songwriter/producer only.
I think is clear by the music and her actions the one who left was Karlie and the one who didn’t want to come out was also Karlie. The why Karlie didn’t want to be with Taylor might be obvious too though, I mean would you want a woman who behaves, act and talk like a 13 year old? Forever pressed, forever doing stunts and petty?

I’m starting to really pity Taylor she is really lonely and sad.

Taylor is so fake and bizarre that article being fake or real is irrelevant at this point because she did send to The sun, people, DM, E! similar articles

“Taylor and toe hold hands and we will call that making out”

Taylor and toe show affection for the first time

I could go on and on about the embarrassing headlines and articles tree sends for “news” to publish

Guesty
Veteran
Reactions: 60

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 00:10
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 23:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think is clear by the music and her actions the one who left was Karlie and the one who didn’t want to come out was also Karlie. The why Karlie didn’t want to be with Taylor might be obvious too though, I mean would you want a woman who behaves, act and talk like a 13 year old? Forever pressed, forever doing stunts and petty?

I’m starting to really pity Taylor she is really lonely and sad.

Taylor is so fake and bizarre that article being fake or real is irrelevant at this point because she did send to The sun, people, DM, E! similar articles

“Taylor and toe hold hands and we will call that making out”

Taylor and toe show affection for the first time

I could go on and on about the embarrassing headlines and articles tree sends for “news” to publish
So, Karlie was SO tired of Taylor's stunts that her solution was leaving Taylor to live an honest, truthful life by ... marrying Josh Kushner and having his babies? LOL
Make it make sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anybody else feel she's going to release Red and 1989TV together since both are about the same relationship.

Guesty
Veteran

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 16:24
Anybody else feel she's going to release Red and 1989TV together since both are about the same relationship.
I doubt it. One would overshadow the other and all the stans would be bickering about which one is the best and calling the other trash. Something is coming though. Maybe even this Friday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A single or a new album to celebrate the summer solstice, maybe...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

if 1989 is coming this summer she has to release Shake it off first like she did with Love story

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 18:02
A single or a new album to celebrate the summer solstice, maybe...
June 24th she will announce a release for 25th. Mark my words. :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 16:24
They’re not about the same person, though - a lot of Red makes more sense to be about Liz Huett than anyone else tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 06:29
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 04:39
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 08:06
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 06:42
You think evermore was recorded in the US? Prove it. Open up the booklet and list out the studio Taylor used for each song. Do the same for folklore. I don't pull information out of my ass, unlike you.
4 songs from Evermore were registered in the UK and almost all songs from Fearless were registered in London in Taylor’s own studio (only Love Story and Today was a fairytale’s vocals were registered in the US). It feels like the more quarantine and COVID remained permanent, the more she organized herself to have a steady work place in the UK.
Lies again.

First you said evermore was recorded in the UK and now is only 5 songs. Just like Taylor you can’t keep up with your own lies

By the way you can register a brand (studio name) anywhere in the world 🗺 without needing to be there. The studio Taylor register doesn’t exist physically is just a name she made up.

There isn’t a single reason for her to record in the UK and is why she didn’t . She might have re-record her song with Ed in the uk because I doubt he would go to US just for this. Even that he could’ve done remotely

Do you live inside a cave with your imaginary friend lily!??

The booklet shows that Taylor recorded in her own studios both in LA and in UK. She started to register a part of Evermore in UK and recorded her vocals for Fearless almost exclusively in the UK. Which is also relevant given that she was stationed and proven to be in the UK around the time Fearless was recorded. Those are facts.

Evermore was recorded at Marcus’s studio. Then, most likely, she finally found the time to set up her own studio in the UK and registered all her vocals, except two songs, in the UK for Fearless. I bet others songs from her next album(s) will be recorded in the UK. It’s obvious that those are solutions she came up with because of COVID and travel’s related problems.
according to the same booklet Toe face isn't a producer yet he is a producer. Taylor never went to the UK or recorded over there. The songs were mastered meaning her vocals, in Marcus studio and is why says recorded in his studio.

It's obvious she is doing things for tax reasons and to try to avoid the Disney "blacklist" that might come around.

No one needs to actually record in the UK to register in the UK.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 18:37
if 1989 is coming this summer she has to release Shake it off first like she did with Love story
this is ridiculous...1989 already came and gone...in 2015. The only thing I'm excited is for Rep and 1989 vault songs. I can't understand why she is doing the rollout like this, is ridiculous and swifties already tired and bored with her easter eggs and mystery over albums released long ago

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

evermore album makes me depressed af.

Guesty
Veteran

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 15:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 06:42
You think evermore was recorded in the US? Prove it. Open up the booklet and list out the studio Taylor used for each song. Do the same for folklore. I don't pull information out of my ass, unlike you.
4 songs from Evermore were registered in the UK and almost all songs from Fearless were registered in London in Taylor’s own studio (only Love Story and Today was a fairytale’s vocals were registered in the US). It feels like the more quarantine and COVID remained permanent, the more she organized herself to have a steady work place in the UK.
Lies again.

First you said evermore was recorded in the UK and now is only 5 songs. Just like Taylor you can’t keep up with your own lies

By the way you can register a brand (studio name) anywhere in the world 🗺 without needing to be there. The studio Taylor register doesn’t exist physically is just a name she made up.

There isn’t a single reason for her to record in the UK and is why she didn’t . She might have re-record her song with Ed in the uk because I doubt he would go to US just for this. Even that he could’ve done remotely

The booklet shows that Taylor recorded in her own studios both in LA and in UK. She started to register a part of Evermore in UK and recorded her vocals for Fearless almost exclusively in the UK. Which is also relevant given that she was stationed and proven to be in the UK around the time Fearless was recorded. Those are facts.

Evermore was recorded at Marcus’s studio. Then, most likely, she finally found the time to set up her own studio in the UK and registered all her vocals, except two songs, in the UK for Fearless. I bet others songs from her next album(s) will be recorded in the UK. It’s obvious that those are solutions she came up with because of COVID and travel’s related problems.
according to the same booklet Toe face isn't a producer yet he is a producer. Taylor never went to the UK or recorded over there. The songs were mastered meaning her vocals, in Marcus studio and is why says recorded in his studio.

It's obvious she is doing things for tax reasons and to try to avoid the Disney "blacklist" that might come around.

Taylor literally did an interview from Marcus' studio. Just give it up. She spends time and recorded in the UK.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Evermore was mastered in New Jersey, a rather recent UK town which is precisely located in Marcus's studio. Everything makes sense now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 16:31
Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 15:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lies again.

Taylor literally did an interview from Marcus' studio. Just give it up. She spends time and recorded in the UK.
Guesty, I'm afraid you can't reason with the troll. I tried a few pages back and just gave up on their nonsense. If someone wants to find out the truth, they have to do their own research and compile their own evidence, because it's apparent that some trolls are just here to spread misinformation, unfortunately.

Anyone that reads this comment, take note. Do your own research, don't just rely on other people's comments and screenshots or whatever. A lot of things have been scrubbed but there is still evidence that can point you in the right direction, and you'll be certain you have your own facts instead of being foolish like I was, and just jumping on the bandwagon that seemed the most believable one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

so if Lily is her latest big breakup, what did she do to Taylor to deserve "hoax" and "my tears ricochet"? seems hypocritical how gaylors and swifties drag karlie every time her name is brought up when she might be not relevant to taylor's struggles at all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 22:06
so if Lily is her latest big breakup, what did she do to Taylor to deserve "hoax" and "my tears ricochet"? seems hypocritical how gaylors and swifties drag karlie every time her name is brought up when she might be not relevant to taylor's struggles at all
:nails: people who never dated, never fucked can't breakup because they were never a couple in any sense of the word. It's all in your head because your job is to troll, clean and bury so you come here and on reddit, uninvited, to troll this lily nonsense to try and make Karlie more straight :rofl:

Nothing is more irrelevant than Lily. I don't mean irrelevant JUST to Taylor but a irrelevant person all around. Maybe Toe is the perfect pair for Lily, both fugly and irrelevant

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Hi anon, ignore the cleaner that keeps trying to bury every discussion about alternative women, there was a lot of effort aimed at killing all gaylor talk for months.
I think there is enough evidence to say that Lily was possibly the longish term partner during and post 2016, but there could be others and we have no idea at all about anything that might have happened and why or how it ended. I don't think there is a lot of evidence to say that she is the subject of the songs you mention tho, there could be another one imh, the timelines don't add up.

I think people tend to drag kk because she was the only one that glass closeted for the public, so she was very visible, then she was associated with people that are in open disagreement with Taylor (Braun) and the swifties concluded that she must be a horrible person that did something terrible to Taylor, when in reality nobody knows what happened, who acted badly if any of them did and we don't even know if that relationship they broadcasted for the magazines and the public was even based in reality or just a long and multi episode PR stunt.
Of course now kk is associated with a certain political side and specific people that the public detests, so there is even more dragging added just because it's popular to hate those people and anybody in their sphere, personally I think kk is a gold digger with a resident bitch face and she's duller than a beige wall, so I don't understand the lasting interest for kaylor, but I don't see the point in vilifying her when nobody knows what happened and their "relationship" (whatever it was) ended ages ago anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 07:25
Guest wrote:
Hi anon, ignore the cleaner that keeps trying to bury every discussion about alternative women, there was a lot of effort aimed at killing all gaylor talk for months.
I think there is enough evidence to say that Lily was possibly the longish term partner during and post 2016, but there could be others and we have no idea at all about anything that might have happened and why or how it ended. I don't think there is a lot of evidence to say that she is the subject of the songs you mention tho, there could be another one imh, the timelines don't add up.

I think people tend to drag kk because she was the only one that glass closeted for the public, so she was very visible, then she was associated with people that are in open disagreement with Taylor (Braun) and the swifties concluded that she must be a horrible person that did something terrible to Taylor, when in reality nobody knows what happened, who acted badly if any of them did and we don't even know if that relationship they broadcasted for the magazines and the public was even based in reality or just a long and multi episode PR stunt.
Of course now kk is associated with a certain political side and specific people that the public detests, so there is even more dragging added just because it's popular to hate those people and anybody in their sphere, personally I think kk is a gold digger with a resident bitch face and she's duller than a beige wall, so I don't understand the lasting interest for kaylor, but I don't see the point in vilifying her when nobody knows what happened and their "relationship" (whatever it was) ended ages ago anyway.
Hello, I agree with you but I think gaylors should get off their high horse when it comes to Karlie when Taylor's other exes had shady relationships and connections. They are all social climbers. Models who are way too old for the industry and C-list actress...they have to hassle for money
Remember Dianna's husband and rumours about him. The fact that she probably married him for money. You really don't think she would not marry someone wealthy like Kushner if she had an opportunity? Please.
You don't think Lily doesn't date rich? Good luck with finding someone non conservative in this crowd.
Every song can be tied to all exes, because they are basically copy pasted. Even "it's time to go"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At least the others are not THE CROOK THAT WAS CAUGHT like KKK.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

im new here and i dont even beilieve in Lily. i think it was dianna karlie and zoe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
all these responses and no one has the answer to your question anon... strange. :tinfoil:

Guesty
Veteran

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 16:55
This is the right answer. The others don't get hate because whatever went down is not known. We just have speculation. On the other hand, for KK we have that planted story that she was spilling Taylor's secrets and the line calling her twin from her dreams who was not what she seemed. Those lyrics are pretty damning:
"When the words of a sister come back in whispers
That prove she was not in fact what she seemed
Not a twin from your dreams
She's a crook who was caught"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 16:55
if she was caught leaking information that means Taylor clowned herself getting back with her in 2019 and telling her stuff :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There is a rumour Taylor was the reason for Lorde being blacklisted for 4 years by the way. It's an old one but after Grammys I kinda believe it :spy: And they still don't interact if I'm not mistaken

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 20:09
There is a rumour Taylor was the reason for Lorde being blacklisted for 4 years by the way. It's an old one but after Grammys I kinda believe it :spy: And they still don't interact if I'm not mistaken
I dunno about that, her fans have a theory that she only releases albums every 4 years, so maybe there's no Taylor involvement there. As for the interaction, Taylor barely interacts with anyone these days... unless it's for sales and numbers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
no, doubtfully. Lorde just takes her time to make record, she's kinda music nerd. Taylor mentioned her a few times through years, she's even has picture with L and Austin at her house

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe not with Lorde but Taylor is petty enough...Isn't it weird how Dianna disappered after being in one of the most popular shows of 2010s? Anyways....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
For some reason I get the impression that the music industry got consolidated and a few Approved artists got big promo instead. So, I don't know, Ariana had an era, then Eilish, Dua Lipa now TayBae is shining. I don't know why I think - that :wub: :angel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Perhaps that's just the way the cookie crumbles ^_^ :P

Guesty
Veteran

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 20:49
Maybe not with Lorde but Taylor is petty enough...Isn't it weird how Dianna disappered after being in one of the most popular shows of 2010s? Anyways....
She just flopped trying to transition from TV to movies. Happens to most TV actors. She should've tried to score another series while she was still popular.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
tbh dianna disappeared because she's a shit actress and got into disagreements with ryan murphy (who has lots of connection)

Reactions:

Post by guest »

I just feel sorry for Taylor, she is broken. that’s usually what happen with artists through pain gets out great art

Reactions:

Post by guest »

do you think taylor will come out when her mother will no longer be there?

Guestyy
Reactions:

Post by Guestyy »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 22:34
Guest wrote:
tbh dianna disappeared because she's a shit actress and got into disagreements with ryan murphy (who has lots of connection)
Leave Dianna the fuck alone. She's OT and you don't deserve to even write her name on this shitty board.

Guestyzk
Reactions:

Post by Guestyzk »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Good thing Dianna doesn't give a shit about your opinion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 21:06
Guest wrote:
For some reason I get the impression that the music industry got consolidated and a few Approved artists got big promo instead. So, I don't know, Ariana had an era, then Eilish, Dua Lipa now TayBae is shining. I don't know why I think - that :wub: :angel:
Whoever did the consolidation did a great job. But I wonder if the spotlight is going to stay on Taylor for the rest of this year with the rerecordings, provided they all do well, even though that's not the goal here. Only because with everyone being in that "the pandemic is over" mindset, a lot of artist are just releasing all the music from their back burners this year. At least we get to enjoy it 😊

Guest lo
Reactions:

Post by Guest lo »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well no one from Glee made it big and with Diana you may have to add that she chooses crappy projects, the type that goes straight to VOD

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 22:48
Wow that's cold even for LChat, zero empathy whatsoever. <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At this point Taylor should just retire, buy an island and fuck women in peace. She can write songs from there too. She doesn't need to release anymore albums. Just write songs and rake in the $$$.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
GTFO with your Dianna slander. She went the indie movie route and just had a hit with a critically acclaimed movie last summer and is filming back to back movies right now. She chose to make these movies and directed one project because of the work she’s not interested in fame. So shut the fuck up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dianna,Lily, Karlie, Zoe - Taylor loves to date women with pretty faces and no talent. If I was as talented as Taylor, I would do the same :$

guedt
Reactions:

Post by guedt »

Guest wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 07:12
guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 22:48
Wow that's cold even for LChat, zero empathy whatsoever. <_<
Not talking about now, at some it will happen