Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 00:32
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 00:30
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 00:00
She posted 13 Eras wtf count them
Where did she post this? I don't see anything on her tt or ig =_=
I’m wondering if it’s a fake account cause it’s got a space between Karlie Kloss instead of @karliekloss on tictok. But idk.
Well, when I open her acc the last video it shows is “200 Trunks, 200 Visionaries” from 6 days ago and she's definitely hasn't posted stories on ig

Reactions:

Re: Taylor Swift - Part IV

Post by Guest »

Paris Era 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 00:38
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 00:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 00:00
I’m wondering if it’s a fake account cause it’s got a space between Karlie Kloss instead of @karliekloss on tictok. But idk.
Well, when I open her acc the last video it shows is “200 Trunks, 200 Visionaries” from 6 days ago and she's definitely hasn't posted stories on ig
It’s not real. Idk why people bring these fake posts here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 18:42
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 20:34
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 18:30
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 18:23
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 14:55

She was so ready. So ready.
was she thou? Something tells me she wasn't, the hesitation and borderline fear in her eyes when Karlie told her I'll take your hand or whatever she said before they walked out. If she was ready, she would've fought harder with whatever daemons she has inside and whoever was blocking it on the outside. She didn't and that's how you end up with a fateful life-altering mistake.
I agree, Taylor was shitting herself every time they were in public, remember that "relax" convo at the basketball game? It was k that was the chill one that seemed to be able to enjoy being out there doing couply things and letting the PR push the gal pals narrative.
I wonder if Taylor ever had a girlfriend that wanted to be out as a couple and tried to convince her.
There's strong evidence she's had several. Remember when Lorde compared her "friendship" to an autoimmune disease?

Even judged solely by the standards of modern American celebrities, Gaylor's deeply insecure about her ladylust. A few months before Kissgate, Katy Perry and Rihanna got way more publicly affectionate with eachother at 1 Oak:

https://pagesix.com/2014/04/28/rihanna- ... -new-york/

It got news coverage, but they didn't let it change their behavior in public. To this day, even people in the celebrity gossip community are far more likely to be skeptical that Katy and RiRi were dating -- and the evidence is overwhelming they were dating -- than they are of Tayanna, Taylena, Kaylor, or many of her other obvious girlfriends.

Fuck, there were many, many ways she could've handled Kissgate that would've been better than the way she did, even if she didn't come out at the time: she could've said she did it for fun, or as a gag, or that physical affection between women is perfectly normal and civilized, or just not made any comment at all, it would've gone better.

That's not to say her and Karlie would necessarily still be together today. Katy and RiRi broke up eventually, but it was for reasons completely unrelated to 1 Oak.

Gaylor has admitted to knowing she's the problem, but she has to actually offer something more substantive if she wants a serious, lifelong partnership. She's not offering faithfulness; she's extremely strict with PDA; nobody's allowed to say anything beyond her being a "close friend", or that they've the right to boast of membership in The Squad. Her needs always come first.

And it'd be one thing if she was either a bislut banging bitches on the side for fun, or even a closeted lez who had a merkin she actually liked enough to treat like a husband rather than a kendoll, someone she could build a relationship on friendship with and even start a family. But she's neither of those things. Far as I can tell, none of her merkins have ever been guys she even likes enough to be friends with. She doesn't seem to have many male friends period, and the guys she does seem to like enough to be friends with, she writes off "dating", seemingly for no reason other than them not being glamorous enough for the image she wants to project.

If she doesn't wanna come out, doesn't wanna stop hounding around, doesn't wanna make life easier on her girlfriends, and doesn't want to get a merkin she actually likes and respects enough to build a family on off of friendship, this is as good as it's gonna get for her.
Taylor is not hypersexual like other pop stars, she doesn't like showing her body even if she paid for a boob job (see her latest video hiding her cleavage), she's shy and awkward and most likely would not show any PDA even if she was into men. This is fine and a lot of people are like this, I just feel like if she was different in this area things would have been different.
She's shown PDA with beards. It was always awkward because she's a horrible actress.
And her boobs were all over the place at the Euro MTV Awards this year.

She doesn't show PDA with girls because she doesn't want the majority of people to know she's into girls. But she also clearly loves to show off the numerous girls she's collected over the years via her constant need to pose for photos with beautiful ladies, especially famous ones.

Outwardly family friendly though she mostly is, Gaylor absolutely reeks of sex. And she likes it. She likes to boast to the world of her prowess and laugh behind the backs of the simps who remain none the wiser.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 00:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's posted on her tiktok account wdym :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 23:30
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 23:04
why would T&K break up in 2019 when K was engaged in 2018, doesn't make sense, if anything happened, it would 2018
They never broke up
It's over. No lesbian relationship last that long. There's no proof they are together or have even spoken since their last public photo in Aug. 2018 on Karlie's IG. NO relationship proof, no proof they have a basement baby, no nothing. A friend of mine lives across the street from Tay and has never seen KK at that apartment or near it nor has any neighbor. :spy: :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 07:21
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 04:54
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 04:37
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 02:40
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 01:29

DA. Of course that’s what you’re trying to say. That’s your whole agenda - make everything about Karlie. I’m so glad no one listens to you because you are irrelevant and transparent.
This weird hate some ppl here have for Karlie is bizarre. You don’t have to like her, I don’t really. You don’t have to agree with ppl who think Taylor is still writing pages about her, but some of y’all act like the woman personally offended you
There's a lot of people deeply invested in the idea that Kaylor not working out has to be Karlie's fault, even though there's never been a shread of evidence the guilty party was anyone but TayTay. They don't want to think about the fact that she might be more Saul Goodman than Jesse Pinkmam. She's certainly got a mountain of troubles, but almost every problem in her life for roughly the last decade has been the result of choices she made for reasons she either no longer had a reason to care about, or never should've cared about in the first place.

Plenty of famous ladies have been caught in public getting frisky with other ladies, and I honestly can't think of anyone who's handled it worse than her in at least the last fifty years. Even if she didn't come out as lez, if all she said were "what's wrong with girls kissing girls?" she probably could've kept Karlie to this day. But she didn't.
nah, they just don't like KK and/or are pissed Taylor is not with whoever else they want her to be with which is so stupid 1. you don't know the woman and 2. you don't control celebs love life. Say you don't like KK and move on like you're entitled to your own opinion but you're not entitled to your own facts
DA I think T is still writing songs about kk, but I think she had other women (more or less serious but I think at least one or two actual rs) after her and tried to move on but it didn't work and at this point it looks like she doesn't feel like she can move on from that one relationship.
It could be another woman she's stuck on, but to me it looks like her songs point to kk, if it's just derailing to direct the attention to her one unerasable rs that is already known to the public or if the pointers are there because that's the actual person she's pining for, I can't tell, but to me it looks like the lyrics pf a lot of the songs point to kk.
I'm neutral on kk or what happened, I don't see why people should hate her when T seems to blame herself and admit to treating her lovers horribly, anyway I don't ship them and I don't hate them, I'm just trying to untangle the mystery.
That said I'm still curious to who she dated after, I don't see why we shouldn't talk about that just because T is pining for one specific person.
People get annoyed because you want to own facts, you can hate Karlie or hate Taylor still writes about her what you can't do it's make people believe in your fanfics. There's not one evidence she dated "1 or 2 women" or that was "serious or not". I think it's visible and obvious Taylor went through some severe depression, the type that makes you record LPSS without showering for days and looking like rehab patient

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 08:01
Cursed the space that I needed in Hits Different - the time when they fall out started?? So did Taylor say hold on a sec, I need time to think what's what and all turned to hell after. Every time someone says I need space or time, things end up shittier than before - 101.

LOL just wanted to make some remarks :nails:
I think the time line TCG girl main tumblr gave is the most accurate one. At some point in late 2017 Taylor asked for some time after having a tantrum for nothing and that time ended up with Karlie getting engaged and closer to Josh. She regreted tried to win KK back during Lover/Rep and they got back for a month in 2019 and all went to hell.

I think they were on and off several times, was not one breakup even if there was one main one and one final one. My guess is they wanted to come out at different moments. Kissgate was all Taylor not Karlie. All the footages we got is Taylor all over Karlie not the other way around. The lesbian couple spread they did for Vogue was likely done with Taylor's imput not Karlie's. taylor was the one obsessed with Karlie copying her hair, style everything... I guess at first was Taylor wanting to be as public as possible. Something happened and she decided to "date" Calvin and I think that was the start of the end. That picture taylor posted for K's bday with K at the back and Calvin in it as center front was so shady. That's a shady move from someone petty and either on a break with a girlfriend or super wanting to get to her ex and hurt her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 18:34
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 18:18
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 01:40
Sure sold out but with thousands of tickets available at any area, any date :rofl: the incredible story of the sold out tour you can buy tickets and has 70% of tickets available
Your 70% is ridiculously high
DA

Maybe 70% anon it's guessing really high but I don't think she surpassed the 50% mark. The album came and go, the hype didn't last a month and the ticket sales mess anger a lot of her fans. I checked to see if tickets are still available and there's plenty like anon said.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And when the stadiums are crammed to the rafters on the actual tour, you loons are going to claim it's a hologram audience, too?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 02:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
why would T&K break up in 2019 when K was engaged in 2018, doesn't make sense, if anything happened, it would 2018
They never broke up
It's over. No lesbian relationship last that long. There's no proof they are together or have even spoken since their last public photo in Aug. 2018 on Karlie's IG. NO relationship proof, no proof they have a basement baby, no nothing. A friend of mine lives across the street from Tay and has never seen KK at that apartment or near it nor has any neighbor. :spy: :spy:
x2 well and truly plus they were dunzo in 2016, the photoop in 2018 was staged cause they didn't want to address the not BFF talks, idk where ppl get the 2018 or 2019 :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 03:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They never broke up
x2 well and truly plus they were dunzo in 2016, the photoop in 2018 was staged cause they didn't want to address the not BFF talks, idk where ppl get the 2018 or 2019 :eyeroll:
They make it up, just like you just made this up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 03:21
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 03:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They never broke up
They make it up, just like you just made this up
lol why would I make this up when they were in their vaginas 24/7 till pretty much till end of 2016, is all over internet go check it out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I guess it's the price I paid for seven years in Heaven is counted to 2019 but I think her number is deliberately incorrect/fictional. She hasn't been with anyone for that long. We'll see what happens next year :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Karlie's birthday post for Taylor in 2017 was so disappasionate that it was the first sign their relationship, if not already dead, was estranged. And, then, rep tour. I remember everyone freaking out about Karlie being there and about their picture together, but for me it felt off & it was foreboding they were over. I actually thought, "this is the last we'll see of them," and well... To this day, though, I still don't understand what the point of the (rep tour) charade was. Like, why did that happen. Everyone was starting to assume they were over, and that reignited the flames. A last, desperate, fruitless attempt?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Like Avril's song says: Can it be any more obvious? Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 03:32
I guess it's the price I paid for seven years in Heaven is counted to 2019 but I think her number is deliberately incorrect/fictional. She hasn't been with anyone for that long. We'll see what happens next year :spy:
I don't think she's meant actual romantic relationship, i guess it's about knowing each other for 7 years but now they don't even talk, so heaven is over

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 04:48
Guest wrote:
I don't think she's meant actual romantic relationship, i guess it's about knowing each other for 7 years but now they don't even talk, so heaven is over
those 7 years still doesn't make sense to me because Karlie was getting married, if that's heaven why does it look like hell lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 05:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
those 7 years still doesn't make sense to me because Karlie was getting married, if that's heaven why does it look like hell lol
Musicians don't have to be 100% true to their lives in their song lyrics. Seven rhymes comfortably with heaven. That could easily be the real reason it was chosen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 05:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Musicians don't have to be 100% true to their lives in their song lyrics. Seven rhymes comfortably with heaven. That could easily be the real reason it was chosen.
with that, I agree

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
lol I never told that it's about Karlie :gaypimp:
2013 such a mysterious year because Taylor met many women that we suspect now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Karlie is so sick for that post 😭😭😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s literally the second video on her page

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 06:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

it's literally FAKE, you think she's dumb like you to end up in the news 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 06:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA we? Lmao talk about yourself hun, no need for delulu conspiracy theories 🙄 some of the the so-called Gaylors need to up their medication 😘

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ImageImageImage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 07:23
ImageImageImage

What happened is Taylor Swift fucked up

And it's too late, baby, now it's too late
Though we really did try to make it (We can't make it)
Something inside has died
And I can't hide and I just can't fake it
👩‍🎤💃

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 07:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA we? Lmao talk about yourself hun, no need for delulu conspiracy theories 🙄 some of the the so-called Gaylors need to up their medication 😘
anon i have feeling you're a little bit obsessed with me :wub:
Adequate people have critical thinking not you tho :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 07:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You sound like the delulus posting in Hailee flavour of the month Steinfeld thread where they think she fucks all her female co-workers 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 07:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You sound like the delulus posting in Hailee flavour of the month Steinfeld thread where they think she fucks all her female co-workers 😭
i don't know what are you talking about, anyway, I'm not that anon who thinks that Taytay fuck everything moving
i would even say it's otherwise but it's not about Karlie
this girl don't fit anything that taylor realesed for past 6 years
i still think Wildest dreams about her tho

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 07:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

i don't know what are you talking about, anyway, I'm not that anon who thinks that Taytay fuck everything moving
Exactly opposite of the reality unless you think she fucks the boy Kevin Spacey fucked. It's one or the other and I said what I said.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 02:41
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 07:21
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 04:54
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 04:37
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2022, 02:40

This weird hate some ppl here have for Karlie is bizarre. You don’t have to like her, I don’t really. You don’t have to agree with ppl who think Taylor is still writing pages about her, but some of y’all act like the woman personally offended you
There's a lot of people deeply invested in the idea that Kaylor not working out has to be Karlie's fault, even though there's never been a shread of evidence the guilty party was anyone but TayTay. They don't want to think about the fact that she might be more Saul Goodman than Jesse Pinkmam. She's certainly got a mountain of troubles, but almost every problem in her life for roughly the last decade has been the result of choices she made for reasons she either no longer had a reason to care about, or never should've cared about in the first place.

Plenty of famous ladies have been caught in public getting frisky with other ladies, and I honestly can't think of anyone who's handled it worse than her in at least the last fifty years. Even if she didn't come out as lez, if all she said were "what's wrong with girls kissing girls?" she probably could've kept Karlie to this day. But she didn't.
nah, they just don't like KK and/or are pissed Taylor is not with whoever else they want her to be with which is so stupid 1. you don't know the woman and 2. you don't control celebs love life. Say you don't like KK and move on like you're entitled to your own opinion but you're not entitled to your own facts
DA I think T is still writing songs about kk, but I think she had other women (more or less serious but I think at least one or two actual rs) after her and tried to move on but it didn't work and at this point it looks like she doesn't feel like she can move on from that one relationship.
It could be another woman she's stuck on, but to me it looks like her songs point to kk, if it's just derailing to direct the attention to her one unerasable rs that is already known to the public or if the pointers are there because that's the actual person she's pining for, I can't tell, but to me it looks like the lyrics pf a lot of the songs point to kk.
I'm neutral on kk or what happened, I don't see why people should hate her when T seems to blame herself and admit to treating her lovers horribly, anyway I don't ship them and I don't hate them, I'm just trying to untangle the mystery.
That said I'm still curious to who she dated after, I don't see why we shouldn't talk about that just because T is pining for one specific person.
People get annoyed because you want to own facts, you can hate Karlie or hate Taylor still writes about her what you can't do it's make people believe in your fanfics. There's not one evidence she dated "1 or 2 women" or that was "serious or not". I think it's visible and obvious Taylor went through some severe depression, the type that makes you record LPSS without showering for days and looking like rehab patient
That's your take because you seem to think they lasted way longer than I think they did.
I think they were over in 2017 (and on and off many times when they were a couple, and less of a stable couple than what people think here anyway, without real commitment from both sides) and kk showing up at the Rep tour was just to put a stop to the gossip about them being estranged.
So Taylor had plenty of time to date before coming to the conclusion that she fucked up and lost something special, that that person had moved on and was married to somebody else and not coming back, and to get depressed to the point of looking like she did in the LPSS.
You have a different theory and different timeline, good for you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 07:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Exactly opposite of the reality unless you think she fucks the boy Kevin Spacey fucked. It's one or the other and I said what I said.
You're acting so childish, wake up and watch the reality: your girl is married and have a son
move on already for your own sanity :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 07:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You're acting so childish, wake up and watch the reality: your girl is married and have a son
DA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Who? Preston or Chad? I think Preston looks more like the firstborn...
You cleaners should give up on writing anything at all and go back to spamming pics of Tay, it was more effective than what you are doing now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No one ever loved a married woman, you're right and you're so bright it's like blinding lights.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. Hmmm I think I get you bb. Don’t listen to that anon who is obsessed with you. You are on a better path than them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 08:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. Hmmm I think I get you bb. Don’t listen to that anon who is obsessed with you. You are on a better path than them.
the path to the psych unit :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 08:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You cleaners should give up on writing anything at all and go back to spamming pics of Tay, it was more effective than what you are doing now.
DA ^ I think grandpa fell and bumped his head. He’s talking nonsense again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How does spamming pics of Tay on her own thread seem more outrageous to this idiot than spamming anything related to KK?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Taylor's not gonna fuck any of you idiots, why does it matter who she fucks :fool: get a grip and stop spamming the thread. This place is the definition of cesspool these days :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 08:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No one ever loved a married woman, you're right and you're so bright it's like blinding lights.
Of course loved but you should pay attention on character that Taylor portraits in albums. She's almost humiliates herself in front of them. Looks like Tay don't even know why they broke up that's why she asked a lot of questions
"i neven learned to read your mind cause you're never gave a warning sign"
This person is holder of emotions but in fights may start bombarding with
That's why i think Tolerate it not about her father
"if it's all in my head tell me now, tell me I've got it wrong somehow"
She's just don't understand that person

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 08:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You loons think that T has a secret baby with a woman that is married into a clan of people that are involved in lighthearted fun like getting people tortured for monetary gain. Like they would tolerate a model and her ass piece celeb making them all look dumb. :nervous: Realize the magnitude of your stupidity maybe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
ImageImageImage

Some actress asking what happened. You. That's what happened: You.

:nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 09:25
Guest wrote:
ImageImageImage

It would be hilarious if that was JLaw trolling T after railing her gf, I never considered that. I just thought she was kinda making a PR favour exchange stunt.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 09:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You loons think that T has a secret baby with a woman that is married into a clan of people that are involved in lighthearted fun like getting people tortured for monetary gain. Like they would tolerate a model and her ass piece celeb making them all look dumb. :nervous: Realize the magnitude of your stupidity maybe.
Well they do tolerate a model making them look dumb, they are just a trashy rich family like most others but Taylor’s obviously not sharing a secret baby with a married woman. This is concerning that people can convince themselves of such ridiculous theories.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 05:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Don't forget it makes you think of 7 minutes in heaven, which is basically the closet aka that's the price I paid for being happy closeting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 09:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Dude, you’re confused and talking to the wrong person.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Taylor gurl is playing with fire.
If she keeps paying trolls to infest the net with her madness mayhem scrubbing galore, Karma is going to deliver her a nice full blown unmanageable mental illness. You can't plant this kind of energy and think it's not going to bounce back, someone should tell her instead of letting her joke around with stupid lyrics about karma being a cat purring in her lap. :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 09:25
Guest wrote:
ImageImageImage

Also

"You who charmed my dad with self-effacing jokes
Sipping coffee like you're on a late-night show"

Is so about Korlie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 07:20
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 06:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

it's literally FAKE, you think she's dumb like you to end up in the news 😭