Taylor Swift - Part IV

Reactions:

Re: Taylor Swift - Part IV

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 20:33
Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 16:58
Karlie haters in this thread give me strong incel vibes, hating women for no particular reason

Same. If don't like her just ignore her existence, easy.
Take her shit somewhere else. This is Taylor thread and is ot. Simple

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 20:55
Are real paparazzi not interested in Taylor? Even excluding the last year and a half of lockdowns, I don't think there was one genuine instance of her being papped in the last four or five years at least, the pap walks seem all staged to me. Is it just that they have more juicy things to photograph or what? I can't believe that she's really never seen anywhere, even zlist nobodies get sometimes papped for real in my country, so there must be some level of interest for someone as big as Taylor. I can only think that they prefer to be on her good side and only pretend to "catch" her when they are called, but still, at least something should occasionally surface. Is she living in a cave on a desert island that she's never spotted anywhere?
The only paps she's ever got were the ones she paid for. Paps usually go to places where they're guaranteed to see celebrities. If it's another location they get notified either by the celebrity or their team. I recommend spending some time on tiktok, you're bound to find people talking about their experiences of having to phone paps and share their location after being told to do so by celebs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 21:01
Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 20:33
Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 16:58
Karlie haters in this thread give me strong incel vibes, hating women for no particular reason

Same. If don't like her just ignore her existence, easy.
Take her shit somewhere else. This is Taylor thread and is ot. Simple
DA uuuuuuuuuuh someone is pressed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lmao imagine thinking Taylor is gay in 2021 :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 21:31
I'm a timetraveller from the future, you'll eat your words when she comes out on June 6 2024. She found real love and just jumped out of the closet without a warning, some people were shooketh I'll give you that. :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 21:42
Guest wrote:
I'm a timetraveller from the future, you'll eat your words when she comes out on June 6 2024. She found real love and just jumped out of the closet without a warning, some people were shooketh I'll give you that. :tinfoil:
DA I agree with you on Taylor being gay but what are you on and can I have some? I need it for PPP (personal precognition purposes)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Imagine spending your tine voluntarily with things that you don't like in 2021.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8krYcWK/ Behind the scenes she always pings. Everytime lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Are real paparazzi not interested in Taylor? Even excluding the last year and a half of lockdowns, I don't think there was one genuine instance of her being papped in the last four or five years at least, the pap walks seem all staged to me. Is it just that they have more juicy things to photograph or what? I can't believe that she's really never seen anywhere, even zlist nobodies get sometimes papped for real in my country, so there must be some level of interest for someone as big as Taylor. I can only think that they prefer to be on her good side and only pretend to "catch" her when they are called, but still, at least something should occasionally surface. Is she living in a cave on a desert island that she's never spotted anywhere?
paparazzi culture has changed since britney spears media circus, they are mostly called now. no fan pics either though so she must be isolated from regular people

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 06:20
Guest wrote:
paparazzi culture has changed since britney spears media circus, they are mostly called now. no fan pics either though so she must be isolated from regular people
x2. Celebs also go hide out in different countries now like lots hide in Australia or NZ. It used to be most used to just go to europe where there was more of culture of paps and celeb hunting.

The idea that the big celebrities still get hounded by them is just an idea that the celebrities themselves would like you to believe. Unless there is a scandal it's better just to leave them alone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Girl is playing with fire lol, I was surprised she dared to do that move the first time, now she even tagged. :hmmm:
Tiiiimbeeeer!!! :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 22:25
Girl is playing with fire lol, I was surprised she dared to do that move the first time, now she even tagged. :hmmm:
Dangerous game she’s playing, like tagged her? Really? Lol

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Anyone see Fletcher's tiktok saying her song girls girls girls is about Taylor and how she was at her birthday party and thought her drinking an old fashioned was hot so she wrote a song about it ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 22:38
Guest wrote:
Looks desperate to me. Does she really need to name drop and tag ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 00:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yep, typical attention seeker. Hopefully Taylor has learnt her lesson after Karlie and wouldn't indulge her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 08:10
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 00:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yep, typical attention seeker. Hopefully Taylor has learnt her lesson after Karlie and wouldn't indulge her.
DA Fletch def is an attention seeker and she's always used sex imagery, innuendos and direct references for promo too, but I don't know why people here have this concept that Taylor is a virginal maiden saving herself for true love that only interacts with baby unicorns and delicate pearlescent white swans. Girl got around town abundantly and there is plenty of evidence that she had her fun with a bunch of girls if you are not a shipper whose brain blocks out anything but her fav ship. That interaction is from 2019, let it sink, and just the fact that Fletcher seems to think she'll get free promo and no consequences from name dropping a big name strict closet case like Taylor, suggests that she's either completely bonkers and desperate for promo enough to risk it or that she's acquainted enough with said big name to be sure that she's not going to be swatted like an annoying fly flying too insistently around the ass of a holy cow. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m new here and a huge Taylor fan. Can someone give me a quick rundown, why she has a thread on here?? She’s engaged to London boy and calls him her true love and soulmate. Even if she had a hookup with Karlie Kloss wouldn’t it make her bi-curious at best? Or do you all think she’s a closeted lesbian?

I know the Folklore album had many gay references and being in the closet etc..
Did she ever comment on that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What do you think about the new leaked photo?

Fre
Reactions:

Post by Fre »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 10:03
I’m new here and a huge Taylor fan. Can someone give me a quick rundown, why she has a thread on here?? She’s engaged to London boy and calls him her true love and soulmate. Even if she had a hookup with Karlie Kloss wouldn’t it make her bi-curious at best? Or do you all think she’s a closeted lesbian?

Not really

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Because she's had multiple relationships with women in private while having numerous public obvious fake PR relationships with men. Here are some posts about some of the female relationships:

https://kaylorevidence.com/masterposts/

Dianna Agron used to be the most obvious one because of the song Wonderland how and Dianna got rid of her tattoo sometime after that. Not to mention the lyrics of her songs have always been questionable since the start. Someone also made a series of funny videos of Taylor's gay moments but may not read as gay to you unless you're a lesbian too. Though if you're not a lesbian I question why you'd post on lchat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 12:14
Guest wrote:

Because she's had multiple relationships with women in private while having numerous public obvious fake PR relationships with men. Here are some posts about some of the female relationships:

Dianna Agron used to be the most obvious one because of the song Wonderland how and Dianna got rid of her tattoo sometime after that. Not to mention the lyrics of her songs have always been questionable since the start. Someone also made a series of funny videos of Taylor's gay moments but may not read as gay to you unless you're a lesbian too. Though if you're not a lesbian I question why you'd post on lchat.
DA
Because it's the only place for people to anonymously discuss her sexuality. And feels relatively less closed-minded than tumblr and reddit spaces.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 12:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Because it's the only place for people to anonymously discuss her sexuality. And feels relatively less closed-minded than tumblr and reddit spaces.
Yea but if enough people come in then they're just taking away what made this place different in the first place. Lesbians need our own spaces.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 13:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Yea but if enough people come in then they're just taking away what made this place different in the first place. Lesbians need our own spaces.
Why do you assume I’m not lesbian. I was just asking a question. Thank you for posting the links.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

am I the only one weirded out by this? like you're 30+ year old woman, why are you going home to some clearly young fans? is she not tired of building parasocial relationship? and what about preaching social distancing? lol

Guesty
Veteran
Reactions: 60

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 11:29
Well, there's not much to say. We already knew that she took a picture in a pink wig with Joe, so this is just more from the same time. I'm sure some will say it is photoshopped.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 13:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
You're completely right, but I figured people would at least tolerate a bi woman here, especially since the topic isn't about personal discussions and it's about Taylor, and I agree with a lot of the opinions shared by people frequenting this topic. I personally don't really open any of the other topics here, let alone participate in them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can people post this kind of stuff under a spoiler the next time? It may be on topic to discuss the bearding stunts but the pic in full view doesn't belong in a lesbian forum, also BARF.
It was pretty obvious there would be a toe stunt after Fletcher, it's funny that they used material that is older than a fossil tho, can't they really get them in the same room to take a couple of pics?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2021, 14:41
I feel she's at that stage where she does so many little gay stuff that people have stopped paying attention and pointing out. The general public had their eyebrow raise moment during Betty/folklore. So now its just normalized in gp's opinon that Taytay might be a little fruity.
If she’s gay why doesn’t she just out herself? Never was there a time where it would be as easy as in 2021! Ppl invent all kinds of genders, everyone’s poly something and queer. If Taylor outed herself, ppl would celebrate that. I’m pretty sure majority of her fans are not attending Bible school anymore. She also got enough money and influence to counter any possible blows to her image. I can only imagine how hard it must be to live in hiding all the time. So much pressure psychologically. When she did the documentary Miss Americana that would’ve been a great opportunity.
Why didn’t she do it yet? What do you think?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2021, 23:32
DA To me she still looks off in the tiktok videos (last I checked was the Dolly one).

I don't know what's up with her, I don't want to default to something nefarious so I still hope she's just bored of the celeb life, of having to keep up the rs fakery, possibly dealing with a breakup (?), boozing a bit too much and missing the highs of touring and making a stadium packed with people her bitch.
That said, no matter what the cleaners, trolls and stans say online, that hand gesture weirdness should keep everybody on alert until she clears it up in person, a spokeperson telling that she's ok is not a case closing response when touching the subject of somebody potentially signalling for abuse, particularly considering other celebs' stories.

One thing I can say, her team should really stop paying cleaners and divert that money on a good physiotherapist, or a chiropractor, a posture therapist, a stern British disciplinarian lady, somebody... she's going to give herself a fucking hunchback with that posture. 008
What hand gesture did she do and when?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2021, 01:20
it’s so obvious lily d and taylor had something I just don’t get the denial of some people in this thread. all of this because of a ship? this is not whatpad or ao3, this is about speculation and some of yall are so annoying with the kaylor insistence =_=
Does there even 1 photo exist where they’re seen together? What is your proof that they’ve been an item?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 15:02
All the leaked photos from the same night at the “beginning” of their relationship. The same day that conveniently is one of her song titles. First to distract from the Zoe pod now from Fletcher.
Delusional as usual. The first set of fakes was a way to diverge from kaylor contempt as much as the pod story. Fletcher didn't say anything incriminating so trying to push that angle doesn't make sense either.

My guess is swifties are doing it, it's really bad photoshop

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 21:13
Guest wrote:
The only paps she's ever got were the ones she paid for. Paps usually go to places where they're guaranteed to see celebrities. If it's another location they get notified either by the celebrity or their team. I recommend spending some time on tiktok, you're bound to find people talking about their experiences of having to phone paps and share their location after being told to do so by celebs.
This ^

Taylor never had any interest from paps on her own. The attention, even the payed one, was her and beards like Jake, Joe jonas and Harry who had a lot of actual attention at the time. The other set of attention was her Cara-Karlie-Lorde crew because those girls had their moment at the time specially Cara and Lorde. Lorde was the new talent and Cara was the it girl headlines and paps magnet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 08:55
Post all the pics of kk you want anon, the point is that it's old stuff anyway. Whatever happened is past and dead now, obsessing over it won't resuscitate that mummy and in the meantime Ms President and her man's drinks are tapping women left and right. Btw calling an old fashion a man's drink is so American it makes me giggle, it's even funnier that a Brit didn't completely troll her for that so I'll take it as a sign that the gurl was signalling the air force 1 her permission to land on airstrip number four.
Kaylor is relevant to folklore and evermore because Taylor made it relevant. No one made her release exile on KK bday or stalk KK sm to make it fit her lyrics and song titles.

Kaylor will die the day Taylor decides to move on, simple as that. Fletcher should've made her moves and at least told Taylor Old Fashion isn't a man's drink and most mixed drinks isn't a man's thing. Better yet, drinks don't have a gender if they have anything is age. Someone under 50 asking a Hi-Fi these days? Never saw it :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 19:44
Guest wrote:
Post all the pics of kk you want anon, the point is that it's old stuff anyway. Whatever happened is past and dead now, obsessing over it won't resuscitate that mummy and in the meantime Ms President and her man's drinks are tapping women left and right. Btw calling an old fashion a man's drink is so American it makes me giggle, it's even funnier that a Brit didn't completely troll her for that so I'll take it as a sign that the gurl was signalling the air force 1 her permission to land on airstrip number four.
Kaylor is relevant to folklore and evermore because Taylor made it relevant. No one made her release exile on KK bday or stalk KK sm to make it fit her lyrics and song titles.

Kaylor will die the day Taylor decides to move on, simple as that. Fletcher should've made her moves and at least told Taylor Old Fashion isn't a man's drink and most mixed drinks isn't a man's thing. Better yet, drinks don't have a gender if they have anything is age. Someone under 50 asking a Hi-Fi these days? Never saw it :dance2:
Da
Back in the old days drinks were gendered!! Old-fashioned was ordered by men, while women ordered a Mint Julep, a Gimlet or a Manhattan. There were gender neutral drinks too, like Martini or Bloody Mary, but old-fashioned is a very classic men’s drink. Don Draper was ordering one all the time on Mad Men. Taylor ordering a classic male drink fits her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 19:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
Back in the old days drinks were gendered!! Old-fashioned was ordered by men, while women ordered a Mint Julep, a Gimlet or a Manhattan. There were gender neutral drinks too, like Martini or Bloody Mary, but old-fashioned is a very classic men’s drink. Don Draper was ordering one all the time on Mad Men. Taylor ordering a classic male drink fits her.
Maybe somebody should try and get her to drink something low in alcohol once in a while instead of feeding her high octane bragging, the rumors that she's a sponge have been circulating for ages now. 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 20:25
Is there a live stream to see Kays losing their minds over the outfit?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 20:32
The American rose 🌹

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 20:36
Guest wrote:
She’s wearing red and Karlie wore red that one time in 2015 so they’re obviously married DUH

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Keep reporting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 11:29
Who is the pic of?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 20:51
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 20:36
Guest wrote:
She’s wearing red and Karlie wore red that one time in 2015 so they’re obviously married DUH
:rofl: sure troll

Karlie was wearing the almost the exact same (ugly ) dress not a month ago at the Met when everyone notice Karlie was trying to erase her gay rumors with her last posts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 19:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
Shame Taylor was born in 1989 and never lived those days! Taylor spent her 20's living in 2010 not "old days" in the 50' so this doesn't apply to her or anyone under 50!

Taylor is the cray one selling the system insanity over gender. The idiot not only thinks old fashion is a man's drink as she said she believes there's more than one gender, she also supported the (in)equality act to take women's rights away and give them to men in wigs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jesus Kaylors are so dumb they don’t even get when they’re being made fun of. This thread I swear :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

who wore it better?
Image Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 20:32
Taylor is so pretty 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Okay, at first I was sceptical but :blinkwide: Taylor is truly a weirdo....don't publicly shame your ex and then do this shit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 22:59
Okay, at first I was sceptical but :blinkwide: Taylor is truly a weirdo....don't publicly shame your ex and then do this shit
It's just a coincidence