Taylor Swift - Part IV

Guesty
Veteran
Reactions: 60

Re: Taylor Swift - Part IV

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 21:28
I have to wonder if they delayed the announcement of her involvement with that David O. Russell movie until after filming to avoid any chance of her stepping down due to a major backlash? Pretty smart if true. But they have delayed the movie until 2022. Part of it has to be because of the controversy surrounding Russell.
I'm not sure the movie was delayed. It never had a release date. When the news broke, it was mentioned that it would probably not be released in 2021.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I have to wonder if they delayed the announcement of her involvement with that David O. Russell movie until after filming to avoid any chance of her stepping down due to a major backlash? Pretty smart if true. But they have delayed the movie until 2022. Part of it has to be because of the controversy surrounding Russell.
She should get out of this movie, she can do no wrong now but in a year when she'll release million albums and start grammy campaign everyone will be sick of her and try to find a reason to cancel

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thanks, anon! I enjoy connections and you reminded me of one I’ve been holding onto.

That dance game you’re talking about was featured in the iconic lesbian feel-good film Imagine Me & You. I’m sure most of you have seen it. Anyway, an old song called Feels Like I’m In Love was playing during the scene where Lena (Luce) and Piper’s (Rachel) characters dance together. As the night goes on Rachel asks Luce, a florist, the meanings of different flowers. Lilies are her favorite, so she wants to know what the lily means. Hesitantly, she replies, “I dare you to love me.” This was a turning point for their relationship.

On a side note, I just adored Lena Headey in this movie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty
Veteran

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 22:39
Guest wrote:
She should get out of this movie, she can do no wrong now but in a year when she'll release million albums and start grammy campaign everyone will be sick of her and try to find a reason to cancel
Apparently it is just a scene or two. She was on the set just two days. Let's face it, if she gets overexposed again and people want to cancel her, they will find a way whether she appears on this movie or not.
She managed to release 4 albums in 2 years without getting overexposed. I think she'll be fine as long as she doesn't go on a feminist rant or something that annoys people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 22:28
Guest wrote:
I'm not sure the movie was delayed. It never had a release date. When the news broke, it was mentioned that it would probably not be released in 2021.
Most people thought it was coming out this year. The fact that they made the Taylor Swift announcement after filming makes me think they were going to release it this year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 09:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Apparently it is just a scene or two. She was on the set just two days. Let's face it, if she gets overexposed again and people want to cancel her, they will find a way whether she appears on this movie or not.
She managed to release 4 albums in 2 years without getting overexposed. I think she'll be fine as long as she doesn't go on a feminist rant or something that annoys people.
DA This is not an attack on you, but the whole "overexposed" idea seems ridiculous and very fabricated to me. People who were "underexposed" have been canceled too, down to people with like a few hundred followers who never intended to be in the public eye, so the whole idea doesn't make sense when you get into the details. To me, it's just Twitter's desire to say anything, no matter how crazy or nonsensical, because someone has to get "canceled" every single day, otherwise, the sun isn't gonna rise tomorrow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 10:17
Paper Rings:

Now I've read all of the books beside your bed
Now I wake up in the night and watch you breathe

Tolerate It:

I sit and watch you reading with your head low
I wake and watch you breathing with your eyes closed

It’s Nice To Have A Friend:

Video games, you pass me a note

End Game Music Video: Tokyo Scene:

in the video for “End Game,” Taylor travels around the world, and in Japan, she plays a dance game with friends

Delicate Music Video:

Taylor receives a magical note (perhaps symbolic to a text message?) that allows her to disappear from the public eye

Sleeping in tents, it's nice to have a friend

*simplicity in having a friend, perhaps friend that turns to lover which echoes similar lyrics:

I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this // I don’t want you like a best friend*

Light pink sky, up on the roof

*CIWYW lyric video includes footage of Taylor and her lover on the roof, as do KOMH and Cornelia Street lyrically mention hanging on said roof:

Up on the roof with a school girl crush // Then you called, showed your hand, turned around before I hit the tunnel, sat on the roof, you and I*

Something gave you the nerve to touch my hand

*this draws another lyrical parallel to Don’t Blame Me and Gorgeous:

something happened for the first time In the darkest little paradise // you should think about the consequence of you touching my hand in a darkened room*

Call my bluff, call you "Babe"

*another musical parallel to Cornelia Street, End Game and Tis The Damn Season:

Back when we were card-sharks, playing games
[…] Then you called, showed your hand // You’ve been calling my bluff on all my usual tricks // You could call me "babe" for the weekend*
I saw this post under the Tily tag on Tumblr.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 09:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She managed to release 4 albums in 2 years without getting overexposed.

Look at the cleaner bot completely ignoring we were in a pandemic :rofl: She managed to not be overexposed because the world was on lockdown. :rofl:

Fre
Reactions:

Post by Fre »

Not really

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

“Hang your head low in the glow of the vending machine”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow. That photo, ironically, is incredibly symbolic. Only a handful of people in the World would know the true meaning; that it should be "hang your head in shame" and that money is - counterfeit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was watching Lorde on Hot Ones and she handled it pretty well (taking the tiniest bites but still kinda cool), then I realized that lately they had a lot of pop girls like Dua did it, Billie, Olivia, Ed Sheeran that hugely overestimated his ass by eating the whole wings trying to imitate da queen Halle Berry, they even had Zoe K. So now I really want to see Taylor give a go at the hot wings, do you think she's into spicy food? Is there even a remote chance that she'll ever be on that show?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 23:03
I was watching Lorde on Hot Ones and she handled it pretty well (taking the tiniest bites but still kinda cool), then I realized that lately they had a lot of pop girls like Dua did it, Billie, Olivia, Ed Sheeran that hugely overestimated his ass by eating the whole wings trying to imitate da queen Halle Berry, they even had Zoe K. So now I really want to see Taylor give a go at the hot wings, do you think she's into spicy food? Is there even a remote chance that she'll ever be on that show?
Hmm would be cool but she's at the point of her career when she only does bare minimum and this doesn't look like something she would want to do.I can't imagine her being comfortable with eating wings on camera considering her past ED. Which is unfortunate, i'd prefer seeing her eat than drinking champagne or wine in every interview/public event :handbags:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 23:03
I’ve seen a few people on that show and I was impressed. I would bet against Taylor being able to tolerate it very long. Sorry, Tay. It would be great entertainment though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 07:10
Change of heart?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

blondie i know you don’t owe us anything but post a selfie or anything i miss you :bigcry: :whipheart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

some Tayliz content...can't wait for Red re-record

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2021, 21:13
Guest wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 10:17
Paper Rings:

Now I've read all of the books beside your bed
Now I wake up in the night and watch you breathe

Tolerate It:

I sit and watch you reading with your head low
I wake and watch you breathing with your eyes closed

It’s Nice To Have A Friend:

Video games, you pass me a note

End Game Music Video: Tokyo Scene:

in the video for “End Game,” Taylor travels around the world, and in Japan, she plays a dance game with friends

Delicate Music Video:

Taylor receives a magical note (perhaps symbolic to a text message?) that allows her to disappear from the public eye

Sleeping in tents, it's nice to have a friend

*simplicity in having a friend, perhaps friend that turns to lover which echoes similar lyrics:

I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this // I don’t want you like a best friend*

Light pink sky, up on the roof

*CIWYW lyric video includes footage of Taylor and her lover on the roof, as do KOMH and Cornelia Street lyrically mention hanging on said roof:

Up on the roof with a school girl crush // Then you called, showed your hand, turned around before I hit the tunnel, sat on the roof, you and I*

Something gave you the nerve to touch my hand

*this draws another lyrical parallel to Don’t Blame Me and Gorgeous:

something happened for the first time In the darkest little paradise // you should think about the consequence of you touching my hand in a darkened room*

Call my bluff, call you "Babe"

*another musical parallel to Cornelia Street, End Game and Tis The Damn Season:

Back when we were card-sharks, playing games
[…] Then you called, showed your hand // You’ve been calling my bluff on all my usual tricks // You could call me "babe" for the weekend*
I saw this post under the Tily tag on Tumblr.
Lol yes she copy pasted from me!! I feel flattered

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Jul 2021, 23:05
blondie i know you don’t owe us anything but post a selfie or anything i miss you :bigcry: :whipheart:
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Now she'll post one with Toe just to troll you. I'm sure she reads her thread :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 06:56
Guest wrote:
Now she'll post one with Toe just to troll you. I'm sure she reads her thread :gaypimp:
not that oat milk :h5:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

salt air

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Never have I ever been more - sure :wub: :angel:

Guesty
Veteran

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She's saving the Toe selfie for when she really needs promo. We'll be lucky to get a cat pic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let’s not manifest anything with Toe but a breakup.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 13:34
Right, let's all join forces and group manifest her first real paparazzi encounter in years, a nice set of pics of her smooching the secret girlfriend. :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That was NOT actually me you bitch. :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 13:43
Guest wrote:
Right, let's all join forces and group manifest her first real paparazzi encounter in years, a nice set of pics of her smooching the secret girlfriend. :whistle:
Already manifesting even though I know it will never happen lol i can dream though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 14:02
Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 13:43
Guest wrote:
Already manifesting even though I know it will never happen lol i can dream though.
If you think it will never happen then you are manifesting it never happening. Come on, get on track and manifest us a full front page worthy shoot, you have to make up a nice story and focus on it.
One of those paps is getting tipped right in this moment that a drunk Justin Biebs is showing his peen to old ladies in a private resort, he gets a wrong turn and ends up hiding in the bushes in the wrong private property adjacent to a gated community, snaps a couple of photos of a very pale ass in a ticket of bushes with his tele lens and only then realizes he's hit the motherload and the pale ass is not Justin but Taylor's and she's sexing up a lady. He snaps six hundred high res pics in less than two minutes and manages to leave with his life. He offers them to the highest bidder, the magazines are all lickspittles so they hesitate, Tay's team blackmails the mags so they won't dare make an offer until an unknown benefactor with the username Yaellikesitcold buys the whole lot and in a quarter of an hour "Russian" hackers distribute them all over the internet.
There, you have your story, now get to work and manifest it. Close ups of the secret girlfriend's face and of Tay's ass are of the essence, thankyouverymuch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LOL totally manifesting now. Thanks. Because really who isn’t Bieber trying to show his peen off to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All it takes is someone random catching Taylor with camera and uploading it on tiktor or twitter, that's why she doesn't go anywhere. Kissgate ptsd. She probably was more open before instagram times.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 15:56
All it takes is someone random catching Taylor with camera and uploading it on tiktor or twitter, that's why she doesn't go anywhere. Kissgate ptsd. She probably was more open before instagram times.
That's why I keep saying that the people that end up actually ruining her personal relationships are her own fans, not the media. Fans are the ones that caught sight of the film date years ago, of the concert dates, and all the other times when she thought she could have a bit of privacy at a public location but ended up with pics/vids all over socials. The pap shots are always paid for beforehand, at least in places where they "manage to find her". And why I disagree with the "overexposed" narrative, among other reasons.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 17:36
Guest wrote:
That's why I keep saying that the people that end up actually ruining her personal relationships are her own fans, not the media. Fans are the ones that caught sight of the film date years ago, of the concert dates, and all the other times when she thought she could have a bit of privacy at a public location but ended up with pics/vids all over socials. The pap shots are always paid for beforehand, at least in places where they "manage to find her". And why I disagree with the "overexposed" narrative, among other reasons.
If I see her somewhere kissing a girl I won't take a photo but not gonna lie I will snitch to you, girls it's never gonna happen tho cause I'm not from US
Also, outing is horrible but in Taylor's case we have to assume at this point her familly knows and it's most definitely open secret in the industry so I don't feel that bad she got caught in 2014, she was worrying more about her money and homophobic fans than being estranged from family unlike a lot of lesbians and gays. Her feelings are valid though so I hope she'll get the courage to be free someday :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The thing you don't seem to want to see is that liking girls is not what is or was putting T's career and earnings at risk, lying about it and faking her whole life is what is putting her in the position of being sent to fuck off by a lot of her hardcore fans. And none of it is the fans' fault, this is a blatant case of you reap what you sow and, as much as she talks about karma, I don't think she genuinely believes in karma or she didn't really understand what that means, because nobody in their right mind that actually believes in karma would even consider activating around herself the kind of energies T constantly feeds with her bearding stunts and cleaners trolling online.
She put herself in prison, nobody else did it to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty
Veteran

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 18:47
😂 The 1989 vault tracks better spill the tea!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 18:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The thing you don't seem to want to see is that liking girls is not what is or was putting T's career and earnings at risk, lying about it and faking her whole life is what is putting her in the position of being sent to fuck off by a lot of her hardcore fans. And none of it is the fans' fault, this is a blatant case of you reap what you sow and, as much as she talks about karma, I don't think she genuinely believes in karma or she didn't really understand what that means, because nobody in their right mind that actually believes in karma would even consider activating around herself the kind of energies T constantly feeds with her bearding stunts and cleaners trolling online.
Sir, are you deaf dumb and blind? Homophobia exists today outside of someones own doing.

Newfan
Reactions:

Post by Newfan »

New here, anyone have an official list of women that Taylor dated, had sex with, rumored?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Newfan wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 19:45
New here, anyone have an official list of women that Taylor dated, had sex with, rumored?
Welcome, welcome! I'd recommend reading through this entire forum topic to familiarize yourself with all sorts of different theories - it shouldn't take you more than a week even though there are over 500 pages, there's plenty of spamming in those pages which makes for a quick read through.

For a quick list, there's Emily, Dianna, Liz, Karlie (not in correct order because laziness), with Zoe and Lily as two latest potential ladies of interest (I'm particularly uninterested in the last one for various reasons).

You can also find a shit ton of timelines and masterposts over on tumblr with recommendations of blogs across the comments here, but fair warning, some of them were deactivated when I was reading through all the comments a few months ago, and some blogs which get referenced quite a bit over a couple of periods being almost obvious plants, so read everything critically. And I do mean everything. Form your own opinions, don't rely on other people, you can easily be led astray otherwise.

Best of luck and if you have any questions I'll try my best to answer them <3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Newfan wrote:
Hello, I can't find tumblr post with the full list. Maybe someone can find it, there were rumoured girlfriends/crushes from 2005 to 2011.
Relationships with the most evidence - Dianna Agron (2011-2013), Karlie Kloss (2014-201?) , I would personally add to this Lily Donaldson (2017-201?) , please don't come for me
Rumoured or what I took from blind items- Emily Poe, Julianne Hough, Cara Delevingne, Ruby Rose, Martha Hunt, Gigi Hadid.
Selena Gomez is her close friend since forever and rumoured to be bisexual. You can look up her photos with Cara for proof...so maybe her as well, who knows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 20:12
Newfan wrote:
Hello, I can't find tumblr post with the full list. Maybe someone can find it, there were rumoured girlfriends/crushes from 2005 to 2011.
Relationships with the most evidence - Dianna Agron (2011-2013), Karlie Kloss (2014-201?) , I would personally add to this Lily Donaldson (2017-201?) , please don't come for me
Rumoured or what I took from blind items- Emily Poe, Julianne Hough, Cara Delevingne, Ruby Rose, Martha Hunt, Gigi Hadid.
Selena Gomez is her close friend since forever and rumoured to be bisexual. You can look up her photos with Cara for proof...so maybe her as well, who knows.
I forgot to add Liz Huett to rumoured. Red muse for breakup songs possibly?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 20:14
Guest wrote:
Newfan wrote:
DA. I know we can only say "rumored" since nothing is official but STFU and Hold Me music video is such a clear ref to IKYWT, it's really hard to ignore it and not go with official. (I mean, Liz's SO wears the key necklace like Taylor through the whole music video and it's basically the same story but from different point of view).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hey Guest, your mention of energies and karma is pretty cool ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ I'd love to go further with it. Do you have a reg account or random Instagram you use at all?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 19:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sir, are you deaf dumb and blind? Homophobia exists today outside of someones own doing.
:fool:
Call yourself a sir, dude. Some of us live openly in places where you can be raped and murdered every day for being out, so take your sanctimonious stupidity in comparing a celeb that at most is risking to have one private jet instead of two and shove it. Homophobia... the only thing in question here is lowerprofitphobia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 20:19
Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 20:14
Guest wrote:
Newfan wrote:
DA. I know we can only say "rumored" since nothing is official but STFU and Hold Me music video is such a clear ref to IKYWT, it's really hard to ignore it and not go with official. (I mean, Liz's SO wears the key necklace like Taylor through the whole music video and it's basically the same story but from different point of view).
I agree. For those who's interested there is timeline on tumblr https://taylizmasterpost.tumblr.com/ with photos, gifs, screenshots of tweets etc

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 20:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hey Guest, your mention of energies and karma is pretty cool ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ I'd love to go further with it. Do you have a reg account or random Instagram you use at all?
I don't have a reg account here and don't use insta, but if you want to talk we could do it here in the open, it could be a bit off topic tho. Those are not particularly esoteric topics, it's just really mainstream knowledge with a million interpretations in different cultures. I wonder if you are the interesting Anon that makes lyrics analyses?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Newfan wrote:
Come on anon, believe in you. Never let othes dictate your thought. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 20:35
Guest wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 20:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't have a reg account here and don't use insta, but if you want to talk we could do it here in the open, it could be a bit off topic tho. Those are not particularly esoteric topics, it's just really mainstream knowledge with a million interpretations in different cultures. I wonder if you are the interesting Anon that makes lyrics analyses?
Sure, prob ot to talk here. Karma and energy is big for me so would have been fun ^_^

Cstsfan
Reactions:

Post by Cstsfan »

Are Cara, Selena, Gigi like sex and hookups only or dating?