Taylor Swift - Part IV

Reactions:

Re: Taylor Swift - Part IV

Post by Guest »

Guesty wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 18:59
Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 17:57
Eh.. her exes and ohs? At least one major reason she does her glass closet routine that outing herself would, by break a number of other closets and that is a big no-no in her circles. Never mind the consequences to her career - a good number of her friends would stop speaking to her if the splash sank their own personal stealth cruise down the gay Rivera.

So she would at a minimum have to spin it as a late bi awakening, which.. I am not sure even Tree could sell that one.

But more than that. Consider who she is dating now. Zoë is the best guess, right? The tabloids would never, ever fucking leave that story alone. Ever.
It doesn't even have to be a "late bi" announcement. She could just come out as having been bi all along. Being bi doesn't invalidate any of her known relationships. It would probably just reignite speculation about Karlie and Dianna, but she doesn't need to confirm or deny anything. Who knows, Dianna might just go ahead and confirm a relationship. It would be entertaining.
lmao and kill haylors? never
Taylor didn't profit from haylor yet! wait till she's done with 1989 :yawn: she'll suck them dry

treeface
Reactions:

Post by treeface »

Has anyone seen the candids that came out the last few days? I saw on tumblr that Taylor was spotted leaving a cosmetic clinic in LA, and was apparently hiding her hair, but no one is sharing the pics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nobody cares about swift. swift is over

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 19:18
she's not over but she's been boring since 2017 thanks to Kim and Kanye

Guesty
Veteran
Reactions: 60

Post by Guesty »

treeface wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 19:13
Has anyone seen the candids that came out the last few days? I saw on tumblr that Taylor was spotted leaving a cosmetic clinic in LA, and was apparently hiding her hair, but no one is sharing the pics.
I saw them. There's nothing interesting about the pics. It's just a woman in a hoodie. You can't see her face, but the hoodie is Stella McCartney and has cats on it and she has long legs, so I guess it is Taylor.
If she's getting some cosmetic touch-ups, maybe we can expect a comeback in two weeks or so.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 20:33
Guest wrote:
So you see it from the perspective that Kim and Kanye are the cause. Do you think she caused it by being a manipulative liar?

I wonder if there has ever been anything genuine about her or is she a psychopath that wanted to be famous from an early age and would do anything for fame, ending up actually doing anything for fame. It's not a good look

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 20:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So you see it from the perspective that Kim and Kanye are the cause. Do you think she caused it by being a manipulative liar?

I wonder if there has ever been anything genuine about her or is she a psychopath that wanted to be famous from an early age and would do anything for fame, ending up actually doing anything for fame. It's not a good look
You are a hater. Still you cant help your hate boner. She has stolen your soul lol. You are some sad individual, and persistent. Other than that every celeb is like that. The only thing I cant with her, it’s grammy gate. That was too much for me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 21:21
Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 21:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You are a hater. Still you cant help your hate boner. She has stolen your soul lol. You are some sad individual, and persistent. Other than that every celeb is like that. The only thing I cant with her, it’s grammy gate. That was too much for me
I'm stating facts, if you don't like it then your grievance is with swift, not me. You're not doing a great job of defending her if you think "stealing my soul" is something a good person would do. Stealing a soul is criminal. You made my point, swift is a terrible person. Everybody knows it. Swift is over, the decision is final
I promise a millionaire who can buy your life doesn't give a damn. Tay Tay is fine.
Who cares if she's a psychopath? Good for her. So men in the music industry can manipulate people but if Tay does it she's a bad person?
You just hate girl bosses.
I hope my queen keeps making your flop fave miserable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 21:31
Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 21:25
Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 21:21
Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 21:01
Guest wrote:

I'm stating facts, if you don't like it then your grievance is with swift, not me. You're not doing a great job of defending her if you think "stealing my soul" is something a good person would do. Stealing a soul is criminal. You made my point, swift is a terrible person. Everybody knows it. Swift is over, the decision is final
I promise a millionaire who can buy your life doesn't give a damn. Tay Tay is fine.
Who cares if she's a psychopath? Good for her. So men in the music industry can manipulate people but if Tay does it she's a bad person?
You just hate girl bosses.
I hope my queen keeps making your flop fave miserable.
You're a joke, I can't take you seriously. You're such a pathetic lapdog. I run media, she can't afford me.

You're attempts at spinning the conversation are amateur, you're as terrible a manipulator as swift. I love and support my girl bosses, they stay winning. I love my ladies and seeing them win.

All pathetic manipulators are scum, male or female. Stop trying to change the subject. She's done
😭 All powerful people in the world are manipulators.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gosh I wish there was a way to keep the swiftards with their pathetic 'queen' and hater and girlboss away from this place, they are not even gay, they just come here to prevent us from discussing.

Anyway call me naive but I don't think Taylor is bad, she seems mostly kinda lost to me, I thought she was sorting herself out during the pandemic but I see now that she's more running around in circles that anything else.
About the manipulation, she sure does plenty but I don't know if it's right to completely blame her even if she's reaching the mature woman status.
She grew up with stage parents and they clearly fucked her up really good, so sure she lies day in a day out and does a bunch of shady stuff to get ahead, but I think we should consider that while we were running around being told to share our toys with the other kids, that lies are bad and that winning doesn't count if you cheat to get there, she was getting prepped to be a star, told that she's only as valuable as her achievements, given salads while her brother was eating fast food because nobody wants to see a fat popstar and likely told that lying, stealing, cheating and fucking up other people's plans is the way you get to the top and the people who claim they don't behave like that are the losers that would never win anyway.
I think her early success and the fact that the psychotic way her team runs her career seemed to give great results in terms of money and fame made it double hard for her to question her conditioning, but she looks like she's trying to me, she just doesn't seem to know where to turn to me.
Still rooting for her, she can make it out if the swamp if she doesn't give up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Taylor Swift less bean

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 22:04
Gosh I wish there was a way to keep the swiftards with their pathetic 'queen' and hater and girlboss away from this place, they are not even gay, they just come here to prevent us from discussing.

Anyway call me naive but I don't think Taylor is bad, she seems mostly kinda lost to me, I thought she was sorting herself out during the pandemic but I see now that she's more running around in circles that anything else.
About the manipulation, she sure does plenty but I don't know if it's right to completely blame her even if she's reaching the mature woman status.
She grew up with stage parents and they clearly fucked her up really good, so sure she lies day in a day out and does a bunch of shady stuff to get ahead, but I think we should consider that while we were running around being told to share our toys with the other kids, that lies are bad and that winning doesn't count if you cheat to get there, she was getting prepped to be a star, told that she's only as valuable as her achievements, given salads while her brother was eating fast food because nobody wants to see a fat popstar and likely told that lying, stealing, cheating and fucking up other people's plans is the way you get to the top and the people who claim they don't behave like that are the losers that would never win anyway.
I think her early success and the fact that the psychotic way her team runs her career seemed to give great results in terms of money and fame made it double hard for her to question her conditioning, but she looks like she's trying to me, she just doesn't seem to know where to turn to me.
I'm a f4f lesbian. You just hate to see a femenine girl boss winning. Tay Tay doesn't need to sing about sex or call women hoes like Megan, Lizzo or Billie.

Plus the Thailand dictator's daughter is a swiftie so when she becomes the first female dictator in Modern Asia she going to invite Tay.
Girl bosses stick together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

No, you clearly don't know her. Same manipulative bs even as we speak. She's finished

treeface
Reactions:

Post by treeface »

Guesty wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 20:41
treeface wrote:
I saw them. There's nothing interesting about the pics. It's just a woman in a hoodie. You can't see her face, but the hoodie is Stella McCartney and has cats on it and she has long legs, so I guess it is Taylor.
If she's getting some cosmetic touch-ups, maybe we can expect a comeback in two weeks or so.
Thanks. I found the pics and was shocked to see she is continuing to lose weight. Her legs look 1989 era skinny. I hope she is doing okay but it sadly looks like a big ED relapse. https://taylorpictures.net/displayimage ... play_media

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

treeface wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 23:38
Guesty wrote:
treeface wrote:
Thanks. I found the pics and was shocked to see she is continuing to lose weight. Her legs look 1989 era skinny. I hope she is doing okay but it sadly looks like a big ED relapse. https://taylorpictures.net/displayimage ... play_media
X2. I was afraid of that she lost weight, like in a short period of time. Her body, even in the recent pic were she’s wearing a coat and carrying a keyboard’s very obvious. Mmmmmm <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh the irony of a comment from the 2015 thread

As long as it’s from the “gay perspective” sounds a lot like “as long as it’s from the male perspective

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Taylor’s goal from the very beginning has always been to become and remain the biggest star in the world — period.

If there’s money to be made from a heterosexual perspective, you can bet she’ll remain closest and chasing that money train until it runs dry.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jul 2022, 00:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Taylor’s goal from the very beginning has always been to become and remain the biggest star in the world — period.

If there’s money to be made from a heterosexual perspective, you can bet she’ll remain closest and chasing that money train until it runs dry.
A fem lesbian making money from the hets. I see why some of you are mad.
Good for Taylor.

The industry is a very homophobic place. Elton John (one of the most successful best selling musicians of all time) came out and nothing changed.
Famous lesbians coming out won't make people allies or less homophobic. Maybe some people will become homophobic since they hate her.

People need to stop pressuring femmes to come out, first you call us straight passing and say we aren't welcome in the lesbian tent and now are trying fo pressure one of the biggest Hollywood starts since Miss Hepburn to come out.

Republicans are making misogynist videos rn. Tweets calling Amber Heard a dyke went viral and she's bi. Until gay rights are guaranteed, I hope Taylor doesn't come out. She's a public figure, not a private citizen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jul 2022, 01:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Good for Taylor.

The industry is a very homophobic place. Elton John (one of the most successful best selling musicians of all time) came out and nothing changed.
Famous lesbians coming out won't make people allies or less homophobic. Maybe some people will become homophobic since they hate her.

People need to stop pressuring femmes to come out, first you call us straight passing and say we aren't welcome in the lesbian tent and now are trying fo pressure one of the biggest Hollywood starts since Miss Hepburn to come out.

Republicans are making misogynist videos rn. Tweets calling Amber Heard a dyke went viral and she's bi. Until gay rights are guaranteed, I hope Taylor doesn't come out. She's a public figure, not a private citizen.
ok, we can still call out grammygate for being the cringe that it is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 23:27
Guest wrote:

I'm a f4f lesbian. You just hate to see a femenine girl boss winning. Tay Tay doesn't need to sing about sex or call women hoes like Megan, Lizzo or Billie.

Plus the Thailand dictator's daughter is a swiftie so when she becomes the first female dictator in Modern Asia she going to invite Tay.
Girl bosses stick together.
You are either r------- or a male troll. Bringing up dictators as examples of girl bosses to make this lesbian forum and women in general look like idiots without a brain. :rofl:
Seems like sprucetop woman gave you a different script, still dumber than a bag of turds and the karma you crappers are accumulating will come knocking soon, have fun when it lands. :dance2:

Guesty
Veteran

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:
04 Jul 2022, 00:28
treeface wrote:
Guesty wrote:
treeface wrote:
X2. I was afraid of that she lost weight, like in a short period of time. Her body, even in the recent pic were she’s wearing a coat and carrying a keyboard’s very obvious. Mmmmmm <_<
She's skinny again, but we saw her in a bikini the other day and she's not 1989-era skinny. She is the skinniest she's been since 2016 though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jul 2022, 12:48
Guest wrote:
04 Jul 2022, 01:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Good for Taylor.

"one of the biggest Hollywood starts since Miss Hepburn to come out."

Who are you talking about guest?
Da. She’s talking bs :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty wrote:
04 Jul 2022, 05:39
Guest wrote:
04 Jul 2022, 00:28
treeface wrote:
Guesty wrote:
treeface wrote:
She's skinny again, but we saw her in a bikini the other day and she's not 1989-era skinny. She is the skinniest she's been since 2016 though.
well at least she didnt look pregnant :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Happy 4th of July!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ImageImage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ImageImage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You could say Taylor is a maenad of Dionysus Agrionia. 🤭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty
Veteran

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:
05 Jul 2022, 23:40
Guest wrote:
05 Jul 2022, 21:52
Guest wrote:
05 Jul 2022, 21:25
no posts about her last stunt? :nails: Guesty already cleaned up the thread?
Not taylor recycling stunts. First the island thing she already did with calvin and now the funeral mass thing she did with the kennedy kid. At least the z list isn't a 17yo and that mass was for a distant relative not his mom.
Her team needs new ideas? Her pr stunts are why I can’t heavily invest in her. I appreciate some of her music, but not so much the person behind the music.
We did have Guesty implying Taylor is larger than when she was in 1989 though lmao which surprised me cause Guesty never says anything “bad”

Also Swifties are so annoying and stupid to state Max Martin has no direct hand in creating the songs he does with Taylor when he very clearly and evidently does
Saying that Taylor is larger than during the 1989 era is not "bad". It is just an observation. Some might even say it is a good thing since she admitted that she was starving herself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is she going through with this movie? After her own sexual assault? She lost her mind. How is 5 min cameo worth the controversy and backlash?
She's TERRIBLE actress, she can't even act in her music videos. If she wants to win Oscar like Gaga with A star is born (another horrible actress) then how will this movie help her if she's not even singing on a soundtrack?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jul 2022, 15:23
Why is she going through with this movie? After her own sexual assault? She lost her mind. How is 5 min cameo worth the controversy and backlash?
She's TERRIBLE actress, she can't even act in her music videos. If she wants to win Oscar like Gaga with A star is born (another horrible actress) then how will this movie help her if she's not even singing on a soundtrack?
Exactly my question. Is she so desperate to be relevant and have her name beside these people on a movie that she tossed all common sense and values? I heard it’s literally 5 mins.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wait, why are y'all acting surprised she's in this? This was reported like, 2 years ago now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jul 2022, 17:31
Wait, why are y'all acting surprised she's in this? This was reported like, 2 years ago now.
That's because the trailer got out. Taylor wants to become a director. She has been using her connections to establish herself for a few years now in the cinema industry and is trying to hype her work with ATW short film. I think she produced, helped with CWF somehow, is "analyzing" the processus and is trying to grab a few of the attention towards her. It's obvious that if she wants to go through with this, she will have to oblige. Yes, she is a hypocrite and she should be called out but at the same time it's the way this industry works. It shouldn't be surprising, it's simply new, however, to a lot of fans who, obviously, thought their idol was "better than that".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jul 2022, 15:55
Guest wrote:
Exactly my question. Is she so desperate to be relevant and have her name beside these people on a movie that she tossed all common sense and values? I heard it’s literally 5 mins.
Timothee Chalamet starred in a woody Allen film and then acted like he regretted it after he got to add "Woody Allen" to his credits and then performatively donated the money to charity. i bet if the DOR being scum story gets picked up more broadly by mainstream media all these fake af actors/Taylor will do the same.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Girl is so hard on her fake boyfriends , but regarding this guy, she’s a mute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jul 2022, 19:00
Guest wrote:
07 Jul 2022, 15:55
Guest wrote:
Timothee Chalamet starred in a woody Allen film and then acted like he regretted it after he got to add "Woody Allen" to his credits and then performatively donated the money to charity. i bet if the DOR being scum story gets picked up more broadly by mainstream media all these fake af actors/Taylor will do the same.
I guess people bought into the general goodie two shoes tone of Taylor's PR over the years and during that SA incident and trial, and now they are acting all flabbergasted that she worked with a piece of shit for the dubious privilege of being in a stacked cast for five seconds and rub shoulders with the right names of the other pieces of shit that have no shame working with creeps but then post about ME TOO and so on.
As someone already said, that's not even the field where she makes her money, so why did she decide that it was worth the stain is a mystery.
To be honest I knew that she did that appearance, but I too am a bit surprised to learn that she sold herself so cheap, it's literally a five minutes bit apparently. She fucking worked with Creepo Mc VerbalAbuser to go ugly cry on screen for a few minutes.
What can I tell you, I guess her ass is in the back of her body and her dignity is nowhere to be found, let's hope Woody Allen and Roman Polansky don't need a celebrity cameo next.

As for her EGOT ambitions, licking up to every creep in Holliweird will not improve her acting and her directing is amateurish, so I don't know why she doesn't stick to trying to place a stellar piece of music in the right movie instead, but I suspect that she is so surrounded by ass lickers in her personal life and so used to the swifties praising the f out of every wet fart she outputs, that she has no idea and she's likely convinced that she's the acting and directing talent of her generation waiting for the chance to shine.
Lower your expectations Berthas, same for the beard and PDA at funerals, lower your expectations, she likes prizes and she's going to do whatever it takes to get to the prize. :popcorn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The only outrage over this I've been seeing is in very small Gaylor spaces. Her core fans are still raving about both Crawdads and this appearance and don't care about the details. She's fine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jul 2022, 21:07
The only outrage over this I've been seeing is in very small Gaylor spaces. Her core fans are still raving about both Crawdads and this appearance and don't care about the details. She's fine.
She’s fine, but that’s not true. Straight swifties are dragging her too. The other ones are dumb and think she didn’t know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jul 2022, 23:11
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2022, 01:44
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2022, 01:19
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2022, 01:15
Gays, straights or lesbians... nobody is interested in a morally lacking role model. Good riddance.
Gay men stan promiscuous men who carry STD's.
Straights love rapists like KB and JD.
Some lesbians stan girls who queer bait, vi girls who say dyke and homophobic men like JD.

Taylor spent all her twenties being a hood role model. She didn't drink until 21. She didn't do drugs. She had a good relationship with her parents.
She's an adult. Leave her alone.
Why do I feel like your writing "hood" isn't a typo. How apt.

Last I checked, people having STDs isn't a crime... horrible as it may be.

Most of your other claims have been ruled against by literally universally respected legal institutions.

I see you're using the past tense a lot in your post. Not a strong argument.

Morally lacking is hiring criminals to hack individuals, gaslighting, bullying and ruining people's lives. Stealing, lying, using. Don't even talk to me about her mentally ill mother thinking she's some FBI or CIA, delusional, you're just a criminal hiring hackers, bullying and stealing. Get some help and gtfo. The World and young girls don't need that crap. Good riddance.
DA but KB and JD are rapists. The fact that ppl in a lot of online spaces devote more energy to bashing women like Taylor for the manufactured crime of working with a director they don't like, over taking on these men says everything about the state of our culture. You'd think she'd abused someone with the way people are carrying on. People will bash her no matter what she does. Stay quiet about politics - how dare she? Speak up - it's never enough, she's a white feminist blah blah. Pathetic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jul 2022, 23:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2022, 01:15
Gays, straights or lesbians... nobody is interested in a morally lacking role model. Good riddance.
Some lesbians stan girls who queer bait, vi girls who say dyke and homophobic men like JD.

Taylor spent all her twenties being a hood role model. She didn't drink until 21. She didn't do drugs. She had a good relationship with her parents.

Most of your other claims have been ruled against by literally universally respected legal institutions.

Morally lacking is hiring criminals to hack individuals, gaslighting, bullying and ruining people's lives. Stealing, lying, using. Don't even talk to me about her mentally ill mother thinking she's some FBI or CIA, delusional, you're just a criminal hiring hackers, bullying and stealing. Get some help and gtfo. The World and young girls don't need that crap. Good riddance.
DA but KB and JD are rapists. The fact that ppl in a lot of online spaces devote more energy to bashing women like Taylor for the manufactured crime of working with a director they don't like, over taking on these men says everything about the state of our culture. You'd think she'd abused someone with the way people are carrying on. People will bash her no matter what she does. Stay quiet about politics - how dare she? Speak up - it's never enough, she's a white feminist blah blah. Pathetic.
You are just a stan justifying whatever she does by conflating a bunch of other issues that have nothing to do with her and her personal behaviour.
The fact that pieces of shit exist and that they can commit crimes and get away with it, and that they are almost always males that get away with the most egregious things, doesn't exonerate people that made a career out of passing themselves as victims of something from at least behaving semi decently.
Taylor herself constantly calls out and considers people guilty by proxy every time she attacks somebody through her army of swifties, like the actors on that shit teen series on Netflix for participating in a show that had one lame joke about her, like all the clients of Scooter shitface for not siding with her when he 'committed the crime' of legally buying her masters, etc.
They did nothing but work with somebody that, according to her, wronged her in some way, not even a crime or something legally relevant that could be brought to court, they just did something that she perceived as a personal slight.
So why shouldn't she be called out for working with a piece of shit, and before you keep going on with your rants about the niece being a tranny that asked for it, touching a minor is not ok no matter how you put it, including the scenario you picture of a minor with mental issue that asked to be touched, not ok.
So stop justifying a perv just because you dislike the victim more than you dislike the perpetrator and it's convenient for you to dismiss it as a SA because it serves your ' Taylor is being victimized again' crusade.
Yeah Kobe was a rapist, I comment about it every time fools online lick his stupid dead ass, that doesn't lower the bar for everybody else, particularly not when you landed on the cover of Time as the brave face of a movement that aims to stop sexual predators. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jul 2022, 05:40
Guest wrote:
07 Jul 2022, 23:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You are just a stan justifying whatever she does by conflating a bunch of other issues that have nothing to do with her and her personal behaviour.
The fact that pieces of shit exist and that they can commit crimes and get away with it, and that they are almost always males that get away with the most egregious things, doesn't exonerate people that made a career out of passing themselves as victims of something from at least behaving semi decently.
Taylor herself constantly calls out and considers people guilty by proxy every time she attacks somebody through her army of swifties, like the actors on that shit teen series on Netflix for participating in a show that had one lame joke about her, like all the clients of Scooter shitface for not siding with her when he 'committed the crime' of legally buying her masters, etc.
They did nothing but work with somebody that, according to her, wronged her in some way, not even a crime or something legally relevant that could be brought to court, they just did something that she perceived as a personal slight.
So why shouldn't she be called out for working with a piece of shit, and before you keep going on with your rants about the niece being a tranny that asked for it, touching a minor is not ok no matter how you put it, including the scenario you picture of a minor with mental issue that asked to be touched, not ok.
So stop justifying a perv just because you dislike the victim more than you dislike the perpetrator and it's convenient for you to dismiss it as a SA because it serves your ' Taylor is being victimized again' crusade.
Yeah Kobe was a rapist, I comment about it every time fools online lick his stupid dead ass, that doesn't lower the bar for everybody else, particularly not when you landed on the cover of Time as the brave face of a movement that aims to stop sexual predators. :eyeroll:
The allegations surrounding DOR concern a 19 year old, so why are you talking about him touching a minor? Those with with valid points don't need to lie. I don't have much interest in defending DOR, he's obviously a bit of a scumbag, but nor do I think it's justified to act as though Taylor has chosen to align herself with Woody Allen or Polanski. It's so hypocritical to spend your energy applying your purity tests to who she associates with, if you really cared about exploitation you'd be using your energy on male offenders, not bashing a pop star just cos you have a big hate boner for her.

As for the rest of your points, I mean woooow she is concerned with her own interests, how surprising, you've really got her there I guess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2022, 17:57
Eh.. her exes and ohs? At least one major reason she does her glass closet routine that outing herself would, by break a number of other closets and that is a big no-no in her circles. Never mind the consequences to her career - a good number of her friends would stop speaking to her if the splash sank their own personal stealth cruise down the gay Rivera.

So she would at a minimum have to spin it as a late bi awakening, which.. I am not sure even Tree could sell that one.

But more than that. Consider who she is dating now. Zoë is the best guess, right? The tabloids would never, ever fucking leave that story alone. Ever.

Zoë is the best guess,
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: No, Zoe isn't a guess at all. Like zero.

Taylor is likely single and still stalking her married ex through social media to get more captions and locations as material for her lyrics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 20:31
We have two sources, one from 2019, other from 2022 and the second one is the closest you can get to real tea. At this point, the gossip is more than pretty solid. That would be nice to work out the timeline tho. I think if she wanted to come out in 2019, she, for sure, opened the door with reputation leading up to lover. How does karlie's wedding, drama and petty schemes work out, what would have happened of toe...

The interview some were mentionning is the one she was crying before it, right?
You talk as if a divorce was a big deal... she likely wrote Lover and did all that crazy bizarre campaign to get Karlie back and she was egomaniac enough to believe Karlie would think is romantic to place billboards all over NY when at the same time she pretends she is dating that loser z list. Magnetic force of a man? Really? <_< Toe would be kicked to the moon and no one would even remember he exists a week later.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jul 2022, 18:04
Guest wrote:
07 Jul 2022, 17:53
Guest wrote:
07 Jul 2022, 17:43
Kobe Bryant raped a girl, but nobody cared when Taylor sent merchandise to his daughter and was friends with him.

Jacob Blake was a rapist, but all the celebrities kept supporting BLM. She went to China, a country that has been called out for arresting feminist groups and installing a dictatorship in HK.

The reason why white fake swjs are dragging Taylor right now is that he's white. They were saying if you mentioned Kobe was rapist when he died, you were racist. The guy asked him to touch his fake breasts, and the director did it. Then he complained to the police. If he hadn't done what the guy asked him to, he'd have exposed him as a transphobe and ruined his career.
I wouldn’t say nobody cared, but one thing Hollywood doesn’t want to be called is a racist apparently. And ffs, who touches their nieces breasts, asked or not? Not to mention he verbally abused at least two women on movie sets. If you can’t see the hypocrisy of Taylor who was on the cover or time for her me too moment and constantly rails against men in the industry then I don’t know what to tell you. The kicker is as stated above, she is a bad actress and she is in 5 mins. Why bother? Is the attention and backlash worth it? To her i guess.
Maybe they're threatened with something. Since she joined the company, she has been forced to promote her music once a month, make political statements that matched other celebrities who are under the discography, she has to hang out with young celebrities, and promote them.
When Driver's license came out it was predicted to chart at 100, until Taylor promoted it. Their interactions were forced and she was obviously uncomfortable when Sabrina fans started blaming her since she and Sabrina are friends. Then she started hanging out with Sadie (who is under RR wing). At least she looks comfortable around her.
They're overworking her, BMR used to give her 2 years, and her new company forces her to release personal songs for money. The CEO said Taylor was the reason they opened an office in China. They made her go to that country, when Taylor was in charge, she chose HK. She's being controlled. Even her photoshoots with Alwyn seem mandatory.
I'm sure she doesn't manage her social media anymore.
This...seems like since she joined Republic she's full on depress mode and is behaving like a industry puppet and a baffoon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her bestie Selena was working with Woody Allen so he's probably next :rofl:
Even Toe is more convincing in movies cause he's a random, her Taylor Swift persona will always overshadow her attempts to play a character. Her ego got too big after glorified music video for ATW. Directing couple fighting scene that she did many times in her own videos is not as impressive as the thinks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Taylor is going to be the best director of all time and she's just getting started. We're witnessing history.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jul 2022, 08:13
Even Toe is more convincing in movies cause he's a random, her Taylor Swift persona will always overshadow her attempts to play a character. Her ego got too big after glorified music video for ATW. Directing couple fighting scene that she did many times in her own videos is not as impressive as the thinks.
I wonder if she wants to fully transition to being a director like Olivia Wilde because she thinks she can no longer capture the pop music demographic that Olivia Rodrigo/Billie Eilish now own

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jul 2022, 23:42
Guest wrote:
08 Jul 2022, 08:13
I wonder if she wants to fully transition to being a director like Olivia Wilde because she thinks she can no longer capture the pop music demographic that Olivia Rodrigo/Billie Eilish now own
Taylor just wants to sell albums. She doesn't care about hits anymore. Last year, Top earning 10 musicians minus her, were old musicians who only are good at selling ticket concerts, merch and songs for movies.

Forbes writers predicted she wants to become a billionaire and build a franchise, which she's already doing with all her songs. The summer I turned pretty is her most successful movie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

1. don't think she controls anything. not even her own sm
2. toe wont last much longer
3. all the cosmetic procedures will ruin her face. she doesn't look like herself anymore