Taylor Swift - Part IV

Reactions:

Re: Taylor Swift - Part IV

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 03:08
I get why her legs are worth 40 Million. I bet she is the kind of girl that fucks you well and then acts clingy and cute. Her fingers are perfect. Whoever broke her heart is going to hell. Imagine losing that woman.

She’s a sag, def loves sex. Also I can sense she’s a good kisser. Those lips tho

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I get why her legs are worth 40 Million. I bet she is the kind of girl that fucks you well and then acts clingy and cute. Her fingers are perfect. Whoever broke her heart is going to hell. Imagine losing that woman.
She won't look at you twice if you don't look like a model and probably is judging if you won't shave your legs. People like that are instant turn off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Of course the gay stuff that happened yesterday brought a wave of het stans and cretins to this forum. Swifties are the worst thing about Taylor, it's like a stench that follows her everywhere.

Anyway, people here talking about "now that everybody knows that she's gay" are way too optimistic, it's already been pretty much scrubbed, her PR worked overtime, her vomitous fandom is working to erase and deny whatever her PR missed and the GP didn't even see the "news" or give a shit. She's still firmly holed up in the closet, and I'm kinda glad because that's something she should decide for herself no matter how ridiculous we find her stunts and her lies, so expect some heavy hetwashing and be careful that her stans are going to go rabid and behave like they always do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Imagine being such an incel that you think legs and perfect fingers (?? :eyeroll: ) are what makes a relationship worth engaging in and that it should be enough for somebody to want to stick with a partner no matter what else is going on in the relationship. :rofl:
I hope you are not a woman but one of those swiftie male incels that come here posing as lesbians because you are dragging down the IQ of humankind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If you don't let it out
You're gonna let it eat you away

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gonna get deleted but the reason she loves angel ring and is wearing it even on her birthday it's cause she slept with at least 3 vs models (KK, L*L*, Cara), it's not a fucking engagement ring and doesn't have to be associated with one relationship. Shipper wars about it are so annoying :handbags: Y'all can post gif of her grinding on Gigi too!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 11:40
Gonna get deleted but the reason she loves angel ring and is wearing it even on her birthday it's cause she slept with at least 3 vs models (KK, L*L*, Cara), it's not a fucking engagement ring and doesn't have to be associated with one relationship. Shipper wars about it are so annoying :handbags: Y'all can post gif of her grinding on Gigi too!
Well that’s a little weird. Are people sure it’s a VS ring? I think it’s weird she wears it given how toxic the brand was. I would guess none of the 3 you listed have fond thoughts about their time there. Karlie was an actual angel, so maybe things were better but still.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 12:12
Guest wrote:
Well that’s a little weird. Are people sure it’s a VS ring? I think it’s weird she wears it given how toxic the brand was. I would guess none of the 3 you listed have fond thoughts about their time there. Karlie was an actual angel, so maybe things were better but still.
DA Yeah well, my first gf in highschool had this super cute Nike hoodie that she was wearing one day when we spent 9 full hours kissing and making out on a pier at the lakeshore, so even if Nike has sweatshops with 5 year olds pseudoslaves making shoes and clothing I still get kinda nostalgic whenever I see a girl with a Nike hoodie and a similar outfit. Stuff gets personal when you are talking relationships and politics/activism and all that comes with it usually stops even computing in your brain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 12:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Yeah well, my first gf in highschool had this super cute Nike hoodie that she was wearing one day when we spent 9 full hours kissing and making out on a pier at the lakeshore, so even if Nike has sweatshops with 5 year olds pseudoslaves making shoes and clothing I still get kinda nostalgic whenever I see a girl with a Nike hoodie and a similar outfit. Stuff gets personal when you are talking relationships and politics/activism and all that comes with it usually stops even computing in your brain.
That’s a bit different then a trophy ring for 3 models

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 02:22
Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 02:04
Guest wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 20:50
How does Olivia screaming and saying fuck you to old men in a festival full of leftists and liberals is going to help women? This the kind of fake activism that nobody (outside stan culture) takes seriously. She's a fake woke. Even Lizzo donated more money than her.
Conservatives in red states are laughing at her.

Taylor shared that statement made by Michelle Obama and her post got shared by influential people. She actually keeps giving millions to orgs that now will pay for local fees.

There's a reason why she's taken seriously by senators and activists. Taylor is not a fake liberal feminist like Ariana who supported Bernie Sanders (a man who called Parenthood the establishment) or Cameron Kasky (Olivia's bff) who was a Bernie bro, called HRC a whore.

If you want a fake liberal feminist go and stan Karlie Kloss, who made a fake program to help her hubby to erase taxes while taking money from Qatar and believes hook up culture empowers women.
Lol, nobody takes her seriously. They use her for exposure . Frankly nobody cares what any of these celebs have to say. Oh and would you like to discuss what some of Taylor’s bffs have done or said?
You praised Olivia for doing the bare minimum. Taylor only has 4 real friends and she has never wished a woman to be r word.
Who are these 4 in your mind?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 13:05
Guest wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 12:42
The fucking designer for her coming out dress just confirmed she was planning to come out in 2019 and y'all are still continuing to talk about Ed fucking Sheeran
Folklore and Evermore made so much sense now. Songs like Coney Island or Peace... about how regretful she is about messing things up (aka the coming out)

I mean, look, I'm not saying but yes, I'm saying:

"I'm on a bench in Coney Island
Wondering where did my baby go?
The fast times, the bright lights, the merry go
Sorry for not making you my centerfold"

"Did I leave you hanging every single day?
Were you standing in the hallway
With a big cake, happy birthday
Did I paint your bluest skies the darkest grey?
A universe away
And when I got into the accident
The sight that flashed before me was your face
But when I walked up to the podium, I think that I forgot to say your name"

"When the sun goes down
But I think that I forgot to say your name
Over and over
Sorry for not making you my, making you my
Making you my centerfold"

"Our coming-of-age has come and gone
Suddenly the summer, it's clear
I never had the courage of my convictions
As long as danger is near
And it's just around the corner, darling
'Cause it lives in me
No, I could never give you peace"
Nothing to see here, just Taylor writing the most depressing shit ever while the swifties think she is stumbling around drunk with her angel beard writing and having a great time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 12:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
3 and more. Pretty sure even her straight model besties gave her a chance once cause who wouldn't? "The Man" confirmed that she's a player and her songs don't reflect her real life anymore. She needs to support hopeless romantic image, this is Taylor Swift brand since 06.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 15:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
3 and more. Pretty sure even her straight model besties gave her a chance once cause who wouldn't? "The Man" confirmed that she's a player and her songs don't reflect her real life anymore. She needs to support hopeless romantic image, this is Taylor Swift brand since 06.
She’s also a pussy bandit lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 19:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Um, actually, that's her girlfriend's nickname. 😉

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jun 2022, 19:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

that’s di :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ladies I might be behind on my pr knowledge but I just learned that a lot of rumor threads tend to be frequented by b.ots from pr teams that are designed to agree with rumors that are close to the truth and then add more ridiculous claims on top of those to discredit the conversation. I know this strategy has been talked about here before but I'm just confirming that's what's been happening because it sounded a bit too silly before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2022, 01:44
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2022, 01:19
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2022, 01:15
Gays, straights or lesbians... nobody is interested in a morally lacking role model. Good riddance.
Gay men stan promiscuous men who carry STD's.
Straights love rapists like KB and JD.
Some lesbians stan girls who queer bait, vi girls who say dyke and homophobic men like JD.

Taylor spent all her twenties being a hood role model. She didn't drink until 21. She didn't do drugs. She had a good relationship with her parents.
She's an adult. Leave her alone.
Why do I feel like your writing "hood" isn't a typo. How apt.

Last I checked, people having STDs isn't a crime... horrible as it may be.

Most of your other claims have been ruled against by literally universally respected legal institutions.

I see you're using the past tense a lot in your post. Not a strong argument.

Morally lacking is hiring criminals to hack individuals, gaslighting, bullying and ruining people's lives. Stealing, lying, using. Don't even talk to me about her mentally ill mother thinking she's some FBI or CIA, delusional, you're just a criminal hiring hackers, bullying and stealing. Get some help and gtfo. The World and young girls don't need that crap. Good riddance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 21:53
Guest wrote:
26 Jun 2022, 14:50
There is a podcast from April 2019 of a podcast which is about pop culture and they leaked the coming out info. The leaked info seems pretty legit now, given the second confirmation of this. In the podcast, they say they first heard about the coming out in fall 2018 from someone they knew who were working for a very well known publication and they heard Taylor Swift were about to come out next year (2019) but it got pushed over a little bit and so they were discussing if she will finally come out for the release of her next single (april 2019) because they saw she were starting to donate to LGBT organizations and so on. So yes that was pretty much the plan - she wanted to come out beginning of 2019.
Link? Tia
The podcast is called bops and flops and the episode in question is from April 2019. All the infos are contained in the first 5 minutes of the podcast.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Right on schedule duex moi gets a anon question , is TS still engaged? Even tho every swiftie knows she had vaca pics with the beard. Answer : 100% yes 🙄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 13:08
Right on schedule duex moi gets a anon question , is TS still engaged? Even tho every swiftie knows she had vaca pics with the beard. Answer : 100% yes 🙄
We gays know better ffs don’t go to that trash account, come the fck on. And even if she ends marrying this gaymo and with kids we know better. Calm down it’s like trolling tbqh :eyeroll: we gay, we know, and after the C S thingy is crystal clear. Simple

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 14:03
Guest wrote:
We gays know better ffs don’t go to that trash account, come the fck on. And even if she ends marrying this gaymo and with kids we know better. Calm down it’s like trolling tbqh :eyeroll: we gay, we know, and after the C S thingy is crystal clear. Simple
x2 we know she's with karlie kloss. It doesn't matter what they do. We know the truth.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 14:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2 we know she's with karlie kloss. It doesn't matter what they do. We know the truth.
Lol NO, :fool: she’s stil :heart: tho

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is some weird trolling tactic which I don’t really get. Are you just lonely? Outside of the middle age straight woman nobody thinks this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't go out in the wild a lot and mingle with hetlors, or swifties but I decided to go read deux moi's reddit for fun a few days ago to see if there were any gossips (not a lot...) about celebrities and I saw the blind item about her angel boyfriend cheating and it was 300 + comments of swifties and hetlors convincing themselves the bi was sent by a gaylor. the herd behavior is strong on this corner of the fandom (the kaylors are also the same, that's also why i don't like them a lot). they were saying, without irony, that angel boyfriend will never cheat because taylor was perfect and no one will dare to cheat on her. On a more funny note, they went with the argument that angel boyfriend was most likely too comfortable with what taylor's fame and power was providing to him in terms of roles and exposure to throw it all away with a hook up. At least they are aware he is being served roles and pr articles for a reason. They were rationalizing it all because this is most likely why they are trying to do for a while to convince themselves taylor doesn't have an ounce of rainbow bones in her body, or that they don't want to admit they're too afraid taylor could break up with him with a cheating storyline once again. It seems like they are traumatized by taylor's recurring past break up excuses with her exes. lol, it was a fascinating read to say the least.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

gaylor subreddit is banning discussion about Taylor confirmed 2019 coming out....
tiktok must be the only place where people are not censored for the real tea yet, I saw random girl from NY (not gaylor or swiftie) say that it was known in NY circles that kaylor was def hooking up for example

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 18:41
The comments say Mae has a pic with Taylor from this party and Taylor has short hair. Is it true?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 21:48
Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 18:41
The comments say Mae has a pic with Taylor from this party and Taylor has short hair. Is it true?
Don’t know , but she did try to do the Red look Taylor imo , so yeah if 1989 is coming I could see it. Which I think is weird btw but whatever she wants … these re-records seem like a death March

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mae Whitma is best friends with Rachel Antonoff, Jack’s older sister haha:

She’s a huuuge Taylor stan, and did a whole segment on Dax Shepard’s podcast discussing her love for Taylor and what it was like to meet her, etc:

She also recently came out as queer/pansexual last August:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jun 2022, 19:15
gaylor subreddit is banning discussion about Taylor confirmed 2019 coming out....
tiktok must be the only place where people are not censored for the real tea yet, I saw random girl from NY (not gaylor or swiftie) say that it was known in NY circles that kaylor was def hooking up for example
you got any link for this, asking for a friend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some tiktok gaylors are cringe. They keep saying when Taylor comes out she'll date a swiftie. Or believe she's raising a kid with Karlie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another huge flower. Is this an actual US fashion trend or is ts10 going to have a flower theme?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm very confused. If Siriano is close friend of Karlie it could be revenge but KK will be outed as well which is bad for her cause she's married with a child now.
It couldn't be Taylor's idea either cause she just stunted with her beard?
Was he drunk and wanted clout?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 14:02
I'm very confused. If Siriano is close friend of Karlie it could be revenge but KK will be outed as well which is bad for her cause she's married with a child now.
He said what he sai. It’s done. And Taylor’s been papped with “the bf” so.. whatvs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 14:02
What I wonder is if Karlie's weeding in October 2018 around the time Taylor decided to come out (fall 2018) was an instinctive reaction to an imminent coming out by ricochet and thus why this strange wedding has had two ceremonies in less than a year. (The one originally planned and the "oh shit we gotta do this fast" one). I don't know, so many questions now .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It would be legendary for his career if TS came out in his dress...so I get why he's still bitter.
She could be rude and probably didn't clarify to him why she changed her mind and cancelled through her people without talking to him personally.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 14:44
It would be legendary for his career if TS came out in his dress...so I get why he's still bitter.
She could be rude and probably didn't clarify to him why she changed her mind and cancelled through her people without talking to him personally.
It would have been invaluable for his career, and the dress was gorgeous and shows a lot of dedication and care went into its design and creation. So I can totally understand his frustration.

I believe that's what happened - it sounded like a very sudden and last-minute overhaul of the plan, and I'm sure it left a lot of people scrambling...

Robin Roberts/ABC interviewed Taylor during that NFL Draft, and she was expecting a lot more from the interview than simply a new song.. so I think she was another one who was left scrambling, and it didn't help that social media was abuzz during that whole thing about what Taylor wore (another rainbow dress)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She spelled out the Lover Her double entendre for her entire fan base. I don’t get how they still don’t get it. It’s like an indoctrination experience that went wrong at some point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 17:28
She spelled out the Lover Her double entendre for her entire fan base. I don’t get how they still don’t get it. It’s like an indoctrination experience that went wrong at some point.
QMTA and the rep prologue. How clear is that? I mean…. Come on.

When this album comes out, gossip blogs will scour the lyrics for the men they can attribute to each song, as if the inspiration for music is as simple and basic as a paternity test
There will be slideshows of photos backing up each incorrect theory because it's 2017 and if you didn't see a picture of it, couldn't have happened, right?

Let me say it again louder for those in the back

We think we know someone, but the truth is we only know the version of them they have chosen to show us.

It’s crystal clear. Her fan base is dumb as fuck (not us of course we know)

Guesty
Veteran
Reactions: 60

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:
Honestly though, why would Taylor share her plans of coming out with him? That sounds like a recipe for her plans leaking and getting outed.
Most likely, she ordered the dress to be made and he filled in the blanks. Or he's just a messy gay who likes the attention so he hints at stuff on social media without actually confirmong anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 18:13
Guest wrote:
Honestly though, why would Taylor share her plans of coming out with him? That sounds like a recipe for her plans leaking and getting outed.
Most likely, she ordered the dress to be made and he filled in the blanks. Or he's just a messy gay who likes the attention so he hints at stuff on social media without actually confirmong anything.
When Taylor’s ordering a custom made designer rainbow dress for a Pride event, the implications of planning to come out with it are heavily implied.

Stop doing mental gymnastics trying to justify otherwise

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hopefully one day they can live their truth publicly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
There is a podcast from April 2019 of a podcast which is about pop culture and they leaked the coming out info. The leaked info seems pretty legit now, given the second confirmation of this. In the podcast, they say they first heard about the coming out in fall 2018 from someone they knew who were working for a very well known publication and they heard Taylor Swift were about to come out next year (2019) but it got pushed over a little bit and so they were discussing if she will finally come out for the release of her next single (april 2019) because they saw she were starting to donate to LGBT organizations and so on. So yes that was pretty much the plan - she wanted to come out beginning of 2019.
is it about Rolling Stone article that was delayed? You can actually see female figure in her eyes in the cover! Try to search for HQ if you can't see well in the attached image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:fool:
Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 18:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hopefully one day they can live their truth publicly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 18:20
Guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:
When Taylor’s ordering a custom made designer rainbow dress for a Pride event, the implications of planning to come out with it are heavily implied.

X2 The desperation is real

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 18:43
Guest wrote:
is it about Rolling Stone article that was delayed? You can actually see female figure in her eyes in the cover! Try to search for HQ if you can't see well in the attached image

Ok this is beyond lol

Guesty
Veteran
Reactions: 60

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:
Guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:

That would be true if it would be confirmed that the dress was for her to wear at a Pride event. But so far, we only have a designer sipping tea. And considering how secretive Taylor is, I don't see why she would confirm to him what she planned to do with the dress, ASSUMING that it was her who ordered it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty wrote:
29 Jun 2022, 19:42
Guest wrote:
Guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:

That would be true if it would be confirmed that the dress was for her to wear at a Pride event. But so far, we only have a designer sipping tea. And considering how secretive Taylor is, I don't see why she would confirm to him what she planned to do with the dress, ASSUMING that it was her who ordered it.
Guesty, we are here speculating about a real gay occurrence, where the designer implied with his tea that it was indeed for her & to wear to the pride event. Wtf is your problem?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We have two sources, one from 2019, other from 2022 and the second one is the closest you can get to real tea. At this point, the gossip is more than pretty solid. That would be nice to work out the timeline tho. I think if she wanted to come out in 2019, she, for sure, opened the door with reputation leading up to lover. How does karlie's wedding, drama and petty schemes work out, what would have happened of toe...

The interview some were mentionning is the one she was crying before it, right?