Taylor Swift - Part IV

Reactions:

Re: Taylor Swift - Part IV

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 14:25
Can we maybe include Lorde in the timeline cause the way she abruptly disappered from Taylor's circle is sus. I've seen at least 2 blind items impliying Taylor ruined her career and that's why Lorde couldn't release anything before now. Dianna Agron 2.0? She does not fit her type but they were rumours even in 2014

Cool by me, let's include her. That foot holding pic will haunt my midafternoon snack breaks forever so I'm open to any speculation. Did the blinds go more specific in telling how or why T career blocked Lorde? Any link maybe, I've seen people mention this before but I've never seen the blinds.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 14:49
Guest wrote:
Can we maybe include Lorde in the timeline cause the way she abruptly disappered from Taylor's circle is sus. I've seen at least 2 blind items impliying Taylor ruined her career and that's why Lorde couldn't release anything before now. Dianna Agron 2.0? She does not fit her type but they were rumours even in 2014

Cool by me, let's include her. That foot holding pic will haunt my midafternoon snack breaks forever so I'm open to any speculation. Did the blinds go more specific in telling how or why T career blocked Lorde? Any link maybe, I've seen people mention this before but I've never seen the blinds.
Damn, all I know about Lorde is that she allegedly hooked up with Jack Antonoff and that's how his relationship with Lena Dunham ended. He was even asked about it in an interview a few months ago, because some of her fans had a powerpoint about it with evidence, and he tried laughing it off. But then in the 73 questions, Lorde said the best advice Jack have her was to not ruin her more than he already has, which was odd from both of them.

So my two cents about Lorde and Taylor would be if something happened between them, Taylor got mad at her for also hooking up with Jack and that's why she didn't release any new music. Things feel like they're bubbling to the surface, because Jack talked about how easy it is these days for people that didn't contribute to songs, to get credits, and he looked upset about it, when we know he's talking about grammygate. And he also turned around and immediately started working with Lorde this spring, when we've already assumed there's some sort of bad blood between her and Taylor.

Almost seems like he's doing it as his own sort of revenge for it, because of the fake credits, he's working with Lorde to annoy Taylor. They even performed together the other day.

Guesty
Veteran
Reactions: 60

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 14:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Damn, all I know about Lorde is that she allegedly hooked up with Jack Antonoff and that's how his relationship with Lena Dunham ended. He was even asked about it in an interview a few months ago, because some of her fans had a powerpoint about it with evidence, and he tried laughing it off. But then in the 73 questions, Lorde said the best advice Jack have her was to not ruin her more than he already has, which was odd from both of them.

So my two cents about Lorde and Taylor would be if something happened between them, Taylor got mad at her for also hooking up with Jack and that's why she didn't release any new music. Things feel like they're bubbling to the surface, because Jack talked about how easy it is these days for people that didn't contribute to songs, to get credits, and he looked upset about it, when we know he's talking about grammygate. And he also turned around and immediately started working with Lorde this spring, when we've already assumed there's some sort of bad blood between her and Taylor.

Almost seems like he's doing it as his own sort of revenge for it, because of the fake credits, he's working with Lorde to annoy Taylor. They even performed together the other day.
This sound like some made up drama. Lorde worked on Melodrama with Jack and again in her upcoming album. In between, Jack worked with Taylor in Lover, Folklore and some tracks on Evermore and Fearless TV.
If Taylor was annoyed that Jack and Lorde hooked up, why would Taylor continue working with him all these years?
I think people overestimate how close Taylor and Lorde are/were.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It was on CDAN and was never revealed so it's not easy to find now. It wasn't stated why Taylor blocked her career path but in the Hollywood closet thread viewtopic.php?f=4&t=58&start=980 there is some questionable tea about Lorde dumping Taylor and that was allegedly the reason for ruining her career.

If you search Lorde's name on CDAN some interesting revealed blinds about Taylor come out

This one named A- list foreign born singer begged the guy she has been seeing the past couple of weeks while on tour to not post a photo of them together to social media even in a group setting because she knows it will bring trouble from an A+ lister.

Lorde/Taylor Swift

This foreign born one album wonder (so far) says that being friends with this A+ list singer dominates her life. She says it is like being in a cult and that you can go from no contact to being with her 24/7 and that you always have to be on call and ready. She says she cut short a vacation just to spend 18 hours with the singer who then sent her back on her way.

Lorde/Taylor Swift

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lorde likened taylor's friendship to autoimmune disease :rofl: pretty sure taylor is not exactly blameless. she's a control freak

Guesty
Veteran

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 16:58
lorde likened taylor's friendship to autoimmune disease :rofl: pretty sure taylor is not exactly blameless. she's a control freak
That was such an unfortunate use of a metaphor. I mean, i get that she was trying to say that Taylor cannot easily go out to random places, but jeez.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 17:20
Guest wrote:
That was such an unfortunate use of a metaphor. I mean, i get that she was trying to say that Taylor cannot easily go out to random places, but jeez.
No it wasn't. Some people have a sharp sense of humour and non Americans usually laugh this stuff off instead of clutching at their pearls. Personally I find it perfectly acceptable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lorde’s cool and talented. I love her

Guesty
Veteran

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 17:39
Guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:
No it wasn't. Some people have a sharp sense of humour and non Americans usually laugh this stuff off instead of clutching at their pearls. Personally I find it perfectly acceptable.
Nah. It was not meant to be a joke, just an unfortunate comparison. Here's what she said:
"It’s like having a friend with very specific allergies," she told the outlet, referring to Swift's mega-star-status that makes her a hot commodity in the public eye. "There are certain places you can’t go together. Certain things you can’t do. There are these different sets of considerations within the friendship. It’s like having a friend with an autoimmune disease.”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 18:05
Guest wrote:
Guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nah. It was not meant to be a joke, just an unfortunate comparison. Here's what she said:
"It’s like having a friend with very specific allergies," she told the outlet, referring to Swift's mega-star-status that makes her a hot commodity in the public eye. "There are certain places you can’t go together. Certain things you can’t do. There are these different sets of considerations within the friendship. It’s like having a friend with an autoimmune disease.”
What places does she mean tho, walmart or wendy's? lmao cause I doubt Taylor would have a problem having a reservation at the restaraunt or booking the whole cinema if she wants. A-listers don't sit at home all the time. Unless she means they were lovers and Taylor didn't want to show accidental PDA?

Reactions:

Post by 2222 »

It's time to go isn't about Karlie, she's not the crook. I always thought this song was weirdly phrased and Taylor often when talking without script tends to say odd things because she takes things out of context or sees them as a "victim". Here is the thing, the entirety of Rep, Lover and Folklomore was attributed to be about Kaylor yet the ONLY SONG Tree denied being about Karlie was It's time to go and she only did that when swifties and news started saying KK was the crook. Tree never denied the gazillion Dress, Hoax or The Lakes rumors, was just this one.

The the he " insisting that friends, Look at each other like that" is the same He telling the narrator "When the words of a sister come back in whispers/ That prove she was not in fact what she seemed, Not a twin from your dreams/ She's a crook who was caught

Who got caught lying in snaps? Taylor... Kim posted the video on Snapchat.Other snaps she was caught was Kissgate...snaps of a moment. Taylor is the sister of someone who HE said was a crook, caught lying on snaps.

That old familiar body ache
The snaps from the same little breaks in your soul
You know when it's time to go
20 years at your job

Maybe the snaps that fucked things were kissgate, maybe was Kimye gate.

entire song

When your dinner is cold and the chatter gets old
You ask for the tab
Or that moment again, he's insisting that friends
Look at each other like that

When the words of a sister come back in whispers
That prove she was not in fact what she seemed
Not a twin from your dreams
She's a crook who was caught

20 years at your job
Then the son of the boss gets the spot that was yours
Or trying to stay for the kids
When keeping it how it is will only break their hearts worse
Sometimes giving up is the strong thing
Sometimes to run is the brave thing
Sometimes walking out is the one thing
That will find you the right thing
15 years, 15 million tears
Begging 'til my knees bled
I gave it my all, he gave me nothing at all
Then wondered why I left
Now he sits on his throne in his palace of bones
Praying to his greed
He's got my past frozen behind glass
But I've got me
The snaps from the same little breaks in my soul
I know when it's time to go
And you know in your soul
And you know in your soul
When it's time to go
You know, you know, you know, you know
When it's time to go
So then you go
Then you go
You just go

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

------ wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 09:25
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 08:58
------ wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 08:03
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 07:01
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 03:32
karlie really did a number on taylor huh wtf
taylor get a new blond bestie :nails:
When your BFF decided to sell your shit to your enemies then yes I'd go insane too.
i just want to ask KK why she did, whatever she did? :-x
it made me think about this lyrics from don't blame me :
And baby, for you, I would fall from grace
Just to touch your face
If you walk away
I'd beg you on my knees to stay.

like really taylor would have done anything for her , but she ......-_-
DA Come on, we only had T's version dramatized in songs so none of us knows what happened there. Matter of fact most of their common friends stayed friends with KK too, so I don't think she did anything horrible, for what we know it could be just a messy breakup or an imbalanced rs where the feelings were more on one side than the other or one was more casual and the other took it more seriously and feeling got hurt. She could even be the one that got wronged there, considering that T is the entertainment business superstar and notoriously easily offended, the other minor celebs that gravitate around them have more to gain by keeping in good terms with her than KK even if they thought that she was overreacting or being unfair.
The only thing we can do is exercise regularly, take our omega 3 and vitamins and hope to live till the day one of those crappers runs out of money and writes a tell all book. I trust that Toe will need the money pretty soon, only problem is that he may not know the details of the parts that interests us lezzos more.
i want this book as soon as possible 😂 oh ! Anon you make me dream. 😅
I think Karlie left and got tired of Taylor's demands, tricks, character and probably walking all over her. I think the relationship had a turning point when Taylor probably ended the rs thinking KK would come running back and that didn't happen shifting power balance to KK side. Folklomore is about someone falling from the top of their own ego, nonsense and landing in their face in a floor made of reality. In Afterglow, which is allegedly an apology song, Taylor seems to demand the lover loves her even when she is fucking up for nothing, accusing the lover of things she didn't do. This isn't how you apologize to someone unless you're a narc. The narrator (Taylor) comes off like a narc and at the same time someone with a very low self love and unable to try to change her bad characteristics instead of demand her girlfriend just endures her tantrums.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 01:51
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wonder Tay is top or bottom in the bedroom :shifty:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

F@cking Kaylors all over this thread again ffs <_< :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 08:47
------ wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
When your BFF decided to sell your shit to your enemies then yes I'd go insane too.
Just to touch your face
If you walk away

There must have been something in it for her. I doubt whatever Karlie leaked had anything to do with the masters. From what Perez said, seems like she was just leaking personal info. My guess is that she was leaking stuff about Taylor to the tabloids in exchange for coverage for herself. And then Tree was having to bury those stories that were leaking and after a while Taylor figured out it was Karlie leaking stuff.
:rofl: Guesty is so delusional... :rofl:

The fact the only person Taylor could find to make her attack on KK was Perez and the only "friends" she manage to make the likes on his tweet was 2 well known hangers, payed friends is so telling.

Guesty
Veteran

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 19:24
Guesty wrote:
------ wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Just to touch your face
If you walk away

There must have been something in it for her. I doubt whatever Karlie leaked had anything to do with the masters. From what Perez said, seems like she was just leaking personal info. My guess is that she was leaking stuff about Taylor to the tabloids in exchange for coverage for herself. And then Tree was having to bury those stories that were leaking and after a while Taylor figured out it was Karlie leaking stuff.

The fact the only person Taylor could find to make her attack on KK was Perez and the only "friends" she manage to make the likes on his tweet was 2 well known hangers, payed friends is so telling.
At least we agree that Taylor leaked that Karlie was spilling personal stuff behind Taylor's back on purpose.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 19:22
F@cking Kaylors all over this thread again ffs <_< :fool:
The Lorde trail is kinda interesting tho, I wonder if anybody tried to connect some lyrics to her instead of the usual suspects.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 19:04
------ wrote:
Guest wrote:
------ wrote:
Guest wrote:

Just to touch your face
If you walk away

DA Come on, we only had T's version dramatized in songs so none of us knows what happened there. Matter of fact most of their common friends stayed friends with KK too, so I don't think she did anything horrible, for what we know it could be just a messy breakup or an imbalanced rs where the feelings were more on one side than the other or one was more casual and the other took it more seriously and feeling got hurt. She could even be the one that got wronged there, considering that T is the entertainment business superstar and notoriously easily offended, the other minor celebs that gravitate around them have more to gain by keeping in good terms with her than KK even if they thought that she was overreacting or being unfair.
The only thing we can do is exercise regularly, take our omega 3 and vitamins and hope to live till the day one of those crappers runs out of money and writes a tell all book. I trust that Toe will need the money pretty soon, only problem is that he may not know the details of the parts that interests us lezzos more.
I think Karlie left and got tired of Taylor's demands, tricks, character and probably walking all over her. I think the relationship had a turning point when Taylor probably ended the rs thinking KK would come running back and that didn't happen shifting power balance to KK side. Folklomore is about someone falling from the top of their own ego, nonsense and landing in their face in a floor made of reality. In Afterglow, which is allegedly an apology song, Taylor seems to demand the lover loves her even when she is fucking up for nothing, accusing the lover of things she didn't do. This isn't how you apologize to someone unless you're a narc. The narrator (Taylor) comes off like a narc and at the same time someone with a very low self love and unable to try to change her bad characteristics instead of demand her girlfriend just endures her tantrums.
DA Taylor does sound insufferable, fame really got to her, but I hope she will turn it around in the future. She used to be so humble and intelligent at the start of her career, after she went pop and got insanely popular she lost herself, we don't know for sure but her love life seems like a constant rotation of hook ups with her friends when she's the one who's catching feelings, that surely is messing with her head. I believe she's romantic at heart and wants stability in her life but she can't achieve it for some reason. I think she's falling in love with wrong people. It seems like typical problem when bisexuals choose men over you no matter how beautiful and successful you are. They want traditional family with kids and Taylor is left in the dust. I'm manifesting for her lesbian girlfriend who is not clout chaser :queen: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guesty wrote:
------ wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Just to touch your face
If you walk away

Right? That user is delulu af :rofl:

also taylor must be frothing. not a billionaire and bested by rihanna lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 13:04
I really like the idea that they were possibly responding to each other with these two songs. The bohemian, troubled, twisted narrative they used to describe the "relationship" in both music videos is interesting. It fits with a bohemian touring lifestyle.

I don’t know if it was ever discussed here but Liz’s birthdate is featured in the board game in the Lover music video. Which I always found it was odd given how Taylor has a thing for Birthday dates.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

was this at a met gala? which event is it from? i remeber taylor in that brownish plaidish outfit with her hair parted an dark makeup like that. hilarious she's in the background https://64.media.tumblr.com/999f4235ea2 ... 2831cd.jpg

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 20:19
Guest wrote:
I really like the idea that they were possibly responding to each other with these two songs. The bohemian, troubled, twisted narrative they used to describe the "relationship" in both music videos is interesting. It fits with a bohemian touring lifestyle.

I don’t know if it was ever discussed here but Liz’s birthdate is featured in the board game in the Lover music video. Which I always found it was odd given how Taylor has a thing for Birthday dates.
Liz was a huge love of hers but no way are they still a thing so yeah, it's odd. She seems the type to never let go of her past loves though... Liz, DA... not sure what happened with KK, sounds like an affair but Tay fell in too deep.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 14:37
She doesn’t belong to anybody - why not give her to me? I’ve grown so tired of chasing lies. I’ve already outlived my life by far.

No, it is not Lavinius or Aeneas or Tturnesin, it is me. There once were seven and now there are nine. Complete.

Except - who is the tenth muse?

Ready or not for this lyre of sin, find out not whether you win or lose. Instead, try looking above the trees... for this countdown ends at three. :gaypimp: Making it count.
I hope there's only daylight above the trees, and the sky isn't cloudy and gray. No one enjoys too much shade.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:nails: it's not featured. another lie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 19:40
Guest wrote:
------ wrote:
Guest wrote:
------ wrote:
Just to touch your face
If you walk away

DA Taylor does sound insufferable, fame really got to her, but I hope she will turn it around in the future. She used to be so humble and intelligent at the start of her career, after she went pop and got insanely popular she lost herself, we don't know for sure but her love life seems like a constant rotation of hook ups with her friends when she's the one who's catching feelings, that surely is messing with her head. I believe she's romantic at heart and wants stability in her life but she can't achieve it for some reason. I think she's falling in love with wrong people. It seems like typical problem when bisexuals choose men over you no matter how beautiful and successful you are. They want traditional family with kids and Taylor is left in the dust. I'm manifesting for her lesbian girlfriend who is not clout chaser :queen: :heart:
Taylor's life doesn't seem by any lens a series of hookups, quite the opposite. She might need a life of hookups to compensate not getting much pussy. This fanfic you created abiut her life being a series of hookups has nothing to do with reality, only happens in your head.

She is still whining about KK and before KK she was whining about DA. She can't have friends imagine hookups.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
------ wrote:
Guest wrote:

Taylor's life doesn't seem by any lens a series of hookups, quite the opposite. She might need a life of hookups to compensate not getting much pussy. This fanfic you created abiut her life being a series of hookups has nothing to do with reality, only happens in your head.

She is still whining about KK and before KK she was whining about DA. She can't have friends imagine hookups.
Kaylors writing fanfics up to this day. Gross

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 19:38
Guest wrote:
Guesty wrote:
------ wrote:
Guest wrote:

Just to touch your face
If you walk away

At least we agree that Taylor leaked that Karlie was spilling personal stuff behind Taylor's back on purpose.
Maybe she did, maybe her team did. I doubt it's true because your arguments (as usual) don't make any sense. Your main argument flopped because trying to sustain the lie Kush-Kush was the one helping Scooter get investors when he was married to Yael it's just to funny. A lot of bots and twitter pushes, a bunch of cleaners and keeping the Kaylor tumblrs on a leash helped that false narrative to spread and not be questioned as much as it should. Taylor is petty, extremely petty and KK showed she can be as petty by pousing with Scooter and Yael. It's obvious most of Taylor "friends" who are also KK friends didn't play her little game and it's why she only got Todrick and that stylist to like Perez tweets.

There's always the chance Scooter or Josh plant that NY article and Taylor's response was that childish Perez stunt. Such a lie not even The Sun replied that. On the other hand, when It's time to go started to be associated with KK Tree quickly went to E!News to say it wasn't about KK the "crook sentence".

A woman petty enough to release Mad Woman against Yael is a woman who is capable of doing awful to an ex who left her and she still likes her. That same woman might start to think that maybe that's the reason the ex left her in the first place.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:58
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
------ wrote:

Kaylors writing fanfics up to this day. Gross
:rofl: I'm not a Kaylor and certainly not a Kaylor denier either. Kaylor happened and ended. Using every flop women that came around Taylor to troll and shit post everytime KK or Kaylor is mentioned became transparent 200 pages ago. Your binary brain can''t associate more than 1 idea coexisting so.... why am I answering you?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kaylors are the real autoimmune disease, killing off gaylor discussions slowly but surely with their constant spamming. They ruined tumblr and reddit gaylor communities, now this place is their target.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 05:13
Kaylors are the real autoimmune disease, killing off gaylor discussions slowly but surely with their constant spamming. They ruined tumblr and reddit gaylor communities, now this place is their target.
Huh? Lol what about those who believed that karlie and taylor were in a relationship but have broken up years ago ?? Are we an autoimmune disease too??? :nails: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It is. 0527, below the « for 2-4 players »

https://taylorswift.fandom.com/wiki/Liz_Huett

Liz Huett was born on May 27, 1987 in Riverside, California.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 18:34
Guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:
What places does she mean tho, walmart or wendy's? lmao cause I doubt Taylor would have a problem having a reservation at the restaraunt or booking the whole cinema if she wants. A-listers don't sit at home all the time. Unless she means they were lovers and Taylor didn't want to show accidental PDA?
Dude, really? As any big celeb Taylor can't walk around without being bothered by paparazzi , autograph hunterd and by fans.

She wouldn't be the first or last celeb to be followed around heck there had been fans following celebs into the bathroom, or following friends or family snapping picture in hopes of getting noticed, there are celebs like KStew that whenever they get recognized they deny being the celeb and immediatly proceed to leave whatever place they are in or people proceeding to act like jerks because they don't like them, I remember some dude bragging on twitter how he threw his jacket on KStew's face and kept calling "The twilight Girl".

So for some celebs that even when they are big are not as easy recognizable on the street is easier to move around places with other people but those like Taylor can't walk around like it's not big deal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 07:31
Guest wrote:
Guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guesty wrote:

Dude, really? As any big celeb Taylor can't walk around without being bothered by paparazzi , autograph hunterd and by fans.

She wouldn't be the first or last celeb to be followed around heck there had been fans following celebs into the bathroom, or following friends or family snapping picture in hopes of getting noticed, there are celebs like KStew that whenever they get recognized they deny being the celeb and immediatly proceed to leave whatever place they are in or people proceeding to act like jerks because they don't like them, I remember some dude bragging on twitter how he threw his jacket on KStew's face and kept calling "The twilight Girl".

So for some celebs that even when they are big are not as easy recognizable on the street is easier to move around places with other people but those like Taylor can't walk around like it's not big deal.
DA That's not true at all, at most she can't go around in the US without forming a crowd and it's because Americans are obsessed with celebrities, maybe in other places like UK, Asia and AUS only if she didn't dress down to look like a rando. In 90% of EU she could go around without a problem if she wasn't dolled up to look like her celebrity image, she could wear minimal make up, jeans and a t-shirt, enter a shopping mall, get herself a print on demand t-shirt that reads "I love Taylor Swift" and dance around screaming "MEEE-EEHH-EHHHH UH UHHH UHHHHH" and most people wouldn't recognize her.
She'd probably end up deeply offended that nobody cares, just like JayZ and Beyonce that claimed they wanted peace on their Italian vacation and to be left alone and then got extremely butthurt that they could walk around in the middle of a crowded beach and nobody gave a fuck about them and the few that recognized them just ignored them. That myth of the celebrity that is followed around everywhere only hit a very few selected celebs and it's never worldwide, IF they wanted they could go to places where they are not molested by crowds, particularly for the women most people won't even recognize them without their signature stage look+makeup+hairdo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 08:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA That's not true at all, at most she can't go around in the US without forming a crowd and it's because Americans are obsessed with celebrities, maybe in other places like UK, Asia and AUS only if she didn't dress down to look like a rando. In 90% of EU she could go around without a problem if she wasn't dolled up to look like her celebrity image, she could wear minimal make up, jeans and a t-shirt, enter a shopping mall, get herself a print on demand t-shirt that reads "I love Taylor Swift" and dance around screaming "MEEE-EEHH-EHHHH UH UHHH UHHHHH" and most people wouldn't recognize her.
She'd probably end up deeply offended that nobody cares, just like JayZ and Beyonce that claimed they wanted peace on their Italian vacation and to be left alone and then got extremely butthurt that they could walk around in the middle of a crowded beach and nobody gave a fuck about them and the few that recognized them just ignored them. That myth of the celebrity that is followed around everywhere only hit a very few selected celebs and it's never worldwide, IF they wanted they could go to places where they are not molested by crowds, particularly for the women most people won't even recognize them without their signature stage look+makeup+hairdo.
Absolutely agree - even if they're dressed up, people around Europe rarely care. Notice how celebrities too can go out partying or clubbing in some of the most popular clubs around Europe and everyone is just vibing doing their own thing in there. And most eastern European countries don't even have paparazzi - Oh, someone took a topless photo of this famous singer while on vacation? Who cares, she shares those types of pics on her own socials anyway. - that's the way a lot of people see it. You can approach celebrities at shows and meet and greets, but Europeans understand they have their own lives they wanna live in peace.

Guesty
Veteran

Post by Guesty »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guesty wrote:
Guest wrote:

To be fair, Lorde didn't say that Taylor cannot step outside her house without being recognized. She said that there are "certain places" she cannot go to. Given that Taylor was living in the US when Lorde's comment was made and was at her peak of popularity, it makes perfect sense that Taylor wouldn't have been able to just go to the mall or out dancing with Lorde.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 10:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guesty wrote:

To be fair, Lorde didn't say that Taylor cannot step outside her house without being recognized. She said that there are "certain places" she cannot go to. Given that Taylor was living in the US when Lorde's comment was made and was at her peak of popularity, it makes perfect sense that Taylor wouldn't have been able to just go to the mall or out dancing with Lorde.
:eyeroll: Nobody was contesting what Lorde said, do you really have that poor reading comprehension or is it another tactic to derail the thread like when you pretended that the username "guest" was a registered one and the entire thread was one person replying to themselves?
To be fair to Lorde she just observed the predictable consequences of how celebrities try and leverage fame and made into a funny remark.
Some celebs want to create an army of drones that they can summon at will to buy whatever merch or product they are peddling, mass buy their music to make them top charts and win awards, fill stadiums, provide the millions and form a crowd for them when they want it and that they can dismiss whenever they want. Problem is that those kind of drones are generally mentally unsound people or semi r------- teens, so with the "at your command" crowd will also come a mass of overexcited teens in an hormonal crush, some really deranged lunatics that then try to enter their houses and fap on their sofa, the obsessive fans that will follow them around trying to collect the used toilet paper from the stall they just used, the socials wannabes and the rest of the ugly fuglies of society. That's the only problem, celebs that really want to be left alone usually manage to be left alone because they give up the promotional boost they could get by milking their spotlight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is she like this? :bigcry: Waiting for smart swifties.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Must be the vault tracks for Red, there are a load of Zs and Qs in those letters, did she write a song about a Quagga and a Zebra? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 14:47

Taylor really is the ultimate professional beard / bearder. She “dated” Jake for all of two months, if that, yet she milks the “relationship” hard for over a decade later.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-ne ... -20111412/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

This humor is so 2014. Can someone update her on socmed? lmao her posts are embarrassing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 15:26
Guest wrote:

This humor is so 2014. Can someone update her on socmed? lmao her posts are embarrassing
Damn, let her be, it would be more embarrassing if she was talking like tiktokers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not Taylor putting a red vault clue in the Daylight Spotify video…I see what you did there ;)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 07:00
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:52
Guest wrote:
It is. 0527, below the « for 2-4 players »

https://taylorswift.fandom.com/wiki/Liz_Huett

Liz Huett was born on May 27, 1987 in Riverside, California.
DA. So, Liz is a player? Or one of them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think something happened between Taylor and Liz. I know people say Liz is straight or a Republican and use these things to say nothing happened. But there are too many coincidences.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 19:24
I think something happened between Taylor and Liz. I know people say Liz is straight or a Republican and use these things to say nothing happened. But there are too many coincidences.
I looked through her twitter, she's sooo gorgeous. She had a major glow up. Let's hope Taylor asked her to sing background vocals on re-recordings. :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She is rumored to be the original muse for EHC since she's a Gemini and has green eyes but I wonder what other songs Taylor could have written about her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 17:45
Not Taylor putting a red vault clue in the Daylight Spotify video…I see what you did there ;)
It's more than just that song

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 05:13
:rofl: lily troll is upset. lily d troll tried with zoe and now lis and no one cares...not even taylor.

fyi kaylor and swiftgron started on lchat. didn't ruin anything, it's your trolling that ruined the other board. you can't ruin tumblr because everyone blocks you and your own tumblr is a lonely loonie talking to herself :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
i hope you're a bot or 12. in your mind 2 women can't be friends, no one is straight and gaylor can't have a crush on a straight girl. Liz is straight and that doesn't mean taylor didn't had a crush on her. You have zero evidence to proclaim they had a thing, there's no coincidence at all, if any real evidence existed we would know years ago. you're so weird, it's so weird a person who lives to ship random celebs just for shipping and you do it 24/7. I hope you at least get payed to troll here everytime Tree, grammygate, ts family or kaylor is mentioned but the other alternative is you are insane