Guestiguest
Reactions:

Re: Wynonna Earp - Part II

Post by Guestiguest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 18:09
Guestiguest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 18:03
So with Nicole being the angel shield does that mean she's taking on the job of being waverleys protector and purgatory as the sheriff or the garden and purgatory as a whole that just so happens to include waverley especially since she's her wife. I get it means she can never leave but the angel Sheila confuses me on what it actually means
She is the protector of GRT and Shield of Garden but not Shield of Waverly per se. Waverly said to Wynonna that Nicole is GRT protector now and "will do it differently this time". Just like a Champion (Wynonna) and a Guardian angel (Waverly), Nicole will serve Garden and GRT now. "They are all 3 guardians now of that mystical place" (Emily's words).
Thank you. I was trying to.find the right thing to call waverley bevause she wasn't an evil or bad angel so you said it perfectly she's the guardian angel so she's still in a way the protector of the garden but with Nicole promising to.peotect the garden and GRT then Waverley didn't need to stay in the garden anymore or go back to the garden to serve. That's why a season 5 would be interesting to see how they juggle that with being newly married there can be alot of great content here. But if there isn't I'm happy they got their happy ending

Wayhaughtshipper18
Reactions:

Post by Wayhaughtshipper18 »

Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:
So with Nicole being the angel shield does that mean she's taking on the job of being waverleys protector and purgatory as the sheriff or the garden and purgatory as a whole that just so happens to include waverley especially since she's her wife. I get it means she can never leave but the angel Sheila confuses me on what it actually means
She is the protector of GRT and Shield of Garden but not Shield of Waverly per se. Waverly said to Wynonna that Nicole is GRT protector now and "will do it differently this time". Just like a Champion (Wynonna) and a Guardian angel (Waverly), Nicole will serve Garden and GRT now. "They are all 3 guardians now of that mystical place" (Emily's words).
With all the Biblical imagery they use, I think it’s somewhat like the Trinity- 3 in 1. All 3 have different roles, but all 3 are necessary for the whole. Emily and Kat have both said, that at her core, Nicole is a protector. Being the Angel’s Shield of the Garden and the GRT plus the Sheriff of Purgatory, means she is in a Covenant relationship and now with her oath she is permanently sealed to the GRT and cannot leave. That’s my interpretation, anyway. Nicole doesn’t mind at all. She’s at home with her wife. She loves the responsibility of taking care of her people, and monsters. Remember that speech from Randy to her S2E7? It really resonated with Nicole. And she and Waverly will do it differently than Wynonna. My one concern is with Jeremy becoming Deputy Director of BBD. I hope that nefarious organization doesn’t corrupt him. They have never been on the up and up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's sucks you're an international earper that you can't attend this earp conventions... at least 1 convention is ok.. just an experience
:'(

Earper
Reactions:

Post by Earper »

Question, if we did get a season 5 hypothetically do you think everyone would return. Kat tbf has that mom's show and the good witch too and it could be a lot to try and juggle all 3. Or does WE film at a different time in thenyear she could make it work

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Earper wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 19:18
Question, if we did get a season 5 hypothetically do you think everyone would return. Kat tbf has that mom's show and the good witch too and it could be a lot to try and juggle all 3. Or does WE film at a different time in thenyear she could make it work
I'm pretty sure she will prioritize WE. she's one of the main and she cherish the show so much, so she will work it out on how to manage her schedule when everything is conflict.

Wayhaughtshipper18
Reactions:

Earper wrote:
I don't see it as an issue for Kat, unless they go back to filming in the Fall and early Winter, like the first season. Good Witch usually starts filming late October or early November and is only 10 episodes. Kat, I believe; will always make WE her #1 priority. Workin' Moms was for only 1 episode, as Alicia is a very small role.

I think all the regulars would come back. Michael Eklund as Bobo might be a bit of an issue. But even though Emily hypothesized that Eve could come back as Bobo, it doesn't mean she'd stick with that idea. Besides the top 4, I think Jeremy, Randy, and Rachel would want to come back, too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 19:27
Earper wrote:
I'm pretty sure she will prioritize WE. she's one of the main and she cherish the show so much, so she will work it out on how to manage her schedule when everything is conflict.
With her being the angel shield, there is a chance that her role will be more substantial by not just being a devoted wife to waverly. Hopefully it’s going to be centered on waverly wynona and Nicole ... that is of course if there is even a S5

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wayhaughtshipper18 wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 19:35
Earper wrote:
I don't see it as an issue for Kat, unless they go back to filming in the Fall and early Winter, like the first season. Good Witch usually starts filming late October or early November and is only 10 episodes. Kat, I believe; will always make WE her #1 priority. Workin' Moms was for only 1 episode, as Alicia is a very small role.

I think all the regulars would come back. Michael Eklund as Bobo might be a bit of an issue. But even though Emily hypothesized that Eve could come back as Bobo, it doesn't mean she'd stick with that idea. Besides the top 4, I think Jeremy, Randy, and Rachel would want to come back, too.
Michael Eklund was to appear in S4. Emily laid out 24 episodes and ultimately had to shorten the story - maybe that's why we didn't get to see him. He'd be back for S5, I have no doubt about that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol Emily, but damn that's a lot of money for just 1 season!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

16 Apr 2021, 19:01
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:
With all the Biblical imagery they use, I think it’s somewhat like the Trinity- 3 in 1. All 3 have different roles, but all 3 are necessary for the whole. Emily and Kat have both said, that at her core, Nicole is a protector. Being the Angel’s Shield of the Garden and the GRT plus the Sheriff of Purgatory, means she is in a Covenant relationship and now with her oath she is permanently sealed to the GRT and cannot leave. That’s my interpretation, anyway. Nicole doesn’t mind at all. She’s at home with her wife. She loves the responsibility of taking care of her people, and monsters. Remember that speech from Randy to her S2E7? It really resonated with Nicole. And she and Waverly will do it differently than Wynonna. My one concern is with Jeremy becoming Deputy Director of BBD. I hope that nefarious organization doesn’t corrupt him. They have never been on the up and up.
yep, totally agree with. You basically summed it up.
As for Jeremy I think they kinda 'threw a bone" to him too, so he also got some importance. How it will affect him, I don't think we'll ever know because well, it's the end.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 19:27
Earper wrote:
x2 Yes, she will definitely do WE S5. She cut her presence on WM before because of WE and as for GW, it's not a problem to do both.
She will prioritize the projects where her character is the main one, for sure. And she really loves WE show, its cast, Nicole and WE fandom. So, Kat will be there 100%

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 17:49

emily says that her producers still working on it.
Thank you for that. Still hella vague and she sounds keener on a film. Her answer in full:

TTVJ: If there would be a Season 5, do you have plans or anything that you can share about what that would look like? Other than of course I cannot believe that Charlotte Sullivan is now the co-lead.

EA: Silk Witch spinoff! It’s practically funded and HBO Max is ready to go. No, I have not been shy about saying I have more Earp to tell. I definitely think there’s always another demon and lots of stuff we haven’t resolved like BBD, Eve, why the gun glows blue. There’s a million things we haven’t really figured out and my producers are still working on it. I do not think, one way or another, that this is the end of Earp. Beau Smith will keep doing comics and that’s its own world. I would love to keep writing stories and scenes and figure out a way to get them to the world. I have a great idea for a movie that I thought about a lot over Christmas. And look, maybe someday Alice Earp comes home and has to take up the mantle.

There’s a lot of story left to tell, but I definitely don’t think this is the end. If I can quote Kat Barrell, we aren’t going anywhere. We’re still going to be here and going to conventions. We will always be around. Never stop Earping!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 22:34

lol Emily, but damn that's a lot of money for just 1 season!!
Imagine Amazon pick this show, wow they can do it much better. maybe this show can run up to 8 seasons because there's really more story to tell.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel like WE has been short changed in so many ways. It’s about time that it got a network that supports it completely not just what 3 people in the entire organisation as I appeared to be with SYFY? And yeah there were writing choices and ordinary ratings blah blah blah but this lack of support contributed to that I don’t care what anyone says.

I just think it would be nice for WE to get a win and be in a place that the cast, crew and all don’t have to fight for every single thing and neither to do we - at least where this is concerned anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 23:39
I feel like WE has been short changed in so many ways. It’s about time that it got a network that supports it completely not just what 3 people in the entire organisation as I appeared to be with SYFY? And yeah there were writing choices and ordinary ratings blah blah blah but this lack of support contributed to that I don’t care what anyone says.

I just think it would be nice for WE to get a win and be in a place that the cast, crew and all don’t have to fight for every single thing and neither to do we - at least where this is concerned anyway.
This is my hope too! I’m currently just watching the re-runs on Netflix as a way to support, just to show that people are still watching rewatching it

Guest3
Reactions:

Post by Guest3 »

Anyone else think there may be a shred of good news coming based on Emily’s tweet to Bridget? Saying she to wear purple on the 21st and to trust her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest3 wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 02:21
Anyone else think there may be a shred of good news coming based on Emily’s tweet to Bridget? Saying she to wear purple on the 21st and to trust her?
nah

Wayhaughtshipper18
Reactions:

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 01:20
Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 23:39

This is my hope too! I’m currently just watching the re-runs on Netflix as a way to support, just to show that people are still watching rewatching it
That’s a great idea. I own all the episodes, so I watch via my Season Pass. It makes more sense to watch through Netflix, though; for metric purposes. Thank you for the great suggestion. Every Friday night, I will be watching 04.12 during the time the show would be airing. I will follow that up with a Netflix episode. :heart:

Wayhaughtshipper18
Reactions:

Guest3 wrote:
It’s Spring and hope springs eternal, so I will look forward to what happens on 4/21/21.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest3 wrote:
Nah, think it's just Emily trolling as usual.
In her interview with Bridget she still sounds like she doesn't know what's happening with the show and it's all still up in the air.

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Post by Guestiguest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 22:51
Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 17:49

emily says that her producers still working on it.
Thank you for that. Still hella vague and she sounds keener on a film. Her answer in full:

TTVJ: If there would be a Season 5, do you have plans or anything that you can share about what that would look like? Other than of course I cannot believe that Charlotte Sullivan is now the co-lead.

EA: Silk Witch spinoff! It’s practically funded and HBO Max is ready to go. No, I have not been shy about saying I have more Earp to tell. I definitely think there’s always another demon and lots of stuff we haven’t resolved like BBD, Eve, why the gun glows blue. There’s a million things we haven’t really figured out and my producers are still working on it. I do not think, one way or another, that this is the end of Earp. Beau Smith will keep doing comics and that’s its own world. I would love to keep writing stories and scenes and figure out a way to get them to the world. I have a great idea for a movie that I thought about a lot over Christmas. And look, maybe someday Alice Earp comes home and has to take up the mantle.

There’s a lot of story left to tell, but I definitely don’t think this is the end. If I can quote Kat Barrell, we aren’t going anywhere. We’re still going to be here and going to conventions. We will always be around. Never stop Earping!
Yeah I agree there is alot more story to tell like the stuff Emily mentioned. And just because wayhaught are married it doesn't mean they can't do what they have done for 4 seasons keep showing up for each other and fighting together. They can have arguments and stuff and disagreement etc but their relationship doesn't.need to be ended or stuff like that if the show continues because alot if producers would do that. They would destroy the married couples relationship or do numerous break ups and stuff, but this doesn't need to happen here. I know noone said that I was just throwing it out there. There will be people that think we got them married but they can't stay together all that time surely there needs to be a break up in there, but there doesn't. I hope I'm making sense here. There more that can be explored with doc and Rachel if she's back even wynonna and their mum too. We can maybe have a little more about Nicole.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest3 wrote:
Apparently it's something to do with the Queen's birthday and purple is the royal colour. Emily is just being Emily and trolling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 14:12
Guest3 wrote:
Apparently it's something to do with the Queen's birthday and purple is the royal colour. Emily is just being Emily and trolling.
yeah I doubt that is it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 14:48
Guest wrote:
Guest3 wrote:
yeah I doubt that is it
Well don't act shocked on the 21st when nothing gets revealed. It was just Emily joking about being psychic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 15:41
Guest wrote:
17 Apr 2021, 14:48
Guest wrote:
Guest3 wrote:
yeah I doubt that is it
Well don't act shocked on the 21st when nothing gets revealed. It was just Emily joking about being psychic.
I am not the op, I don't think she is going to reveal anything. I just don't think it has anything to do with the queen either, where did that even come from? It was probably just a stupid tweet of hers that has nothing to do with anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Girls, I decided to create Kat's fangroup on facebook.
Everyone who loves Kat, Domkat, Wayhaught, Wynonna Earp or Good Witch is welcome to join :wub:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/122896576501215

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like red haired Kat than blonde Kat. I cringe when I see her blonde and I dunno why lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 12:26
I like red haired Kat than blonde Kat. I cringe when I see her blonde and I dunno why lol
is she blonde now?

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Post by Guestiguest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 13:10
Guest wrote:
is she blonde now?
I think she was bevause she was filming good witch

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The blonde is unflattering. She said she wouldn't dye it red again, because that is something special to Nicole.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 13:51
Guest wrote:
The blonde is unflattering. She said she wouldn't dye it red again, because that is something special to Nicole.
Agree, the blond doesn't suit her. The pictures she took for the GLAAD awards - she kinda looked like Renee O'Conner after Xena. (Not that Renee looked bad, she'd always had lighter hair.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 13:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Agree, the blond doesn't suit her. The pictures she took for the GLAAD awards - she kinda looked like Renee O'Conner after Xena. (Not that Renee looked bad, she'd always had lighter hair.)
plus makeup she's wearing especially that good witch look, it made her even older. I love her all naturalness look, made her always look young

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Post by Guestiguest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 16:55
Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 13:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
plus makeup she's wearing especially that good witch look, it made her even older. I love her all naturalness look, made her always look young
Yeah I love how subtle they do her make up on.WE. she's really pretty without it all aswell.she doesn't need to.have it really heavy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Earper wrote:

By this point the hardest people to get back would be Emily and Melanie.

Wayhaughtshipper18
Reactions:

Guestiguest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 13:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
is she blonde now?
I figured it was for GW, also; but don't care for it, either. I cannot figure out why they wanted the change. She looked real nice last season with the brunette color, which is her natural color. There wasn't any reason to change it. Less makeup is always more with Kat. She has natural beauty. I have noticed that when she's tired, she can look a little washed out, but otherwise she's beautiful with little to no makeup.

I like Dom with less makeup, too. Sometimes her wrinkles need a little touch up, but she's so beautiful as is. This new pixie haircut makes her look younger. Still, love her with longer hair, though. But let's face it. These are two very beautiful women, no matter the hair color, hair length, or makeup.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

18 Apr 2021, 18:09
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
is she blonde now?
I figured it was for GW, also; but don't care for it, either. I cannot figure out why they wanted the change. She looked real nice last season with the brunette color, which is her natural color. There wasn't any reason to change it. Less makeup is always more with Kat. She has natural beauty. I have noticed that when she's tired, she can look a little washed out, but otherwise she's beautiful with little to no makeup.

I like Dom with less makeup, too. Sometimes her wrinkles need a little touch up, but she's so beautiful as is. This new pixie haircut makes her look younger. Still, love her with longer hair, though. But let's face it. These are two very beautiful women, no matter the hair color, hair length, or makeup.
I hate doms short hair :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 18:18
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
is she blonde now?

What I don't like is that black long hair she was sporting before with that movie, I forgot what title.

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Post by Guestiguest »

Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
is she blonde now?

Yeah agreed

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Post by Guestiguest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 17:04
Earper wrote:

If they couldn't get Melanie back full time then they would have to base the show around wayhaught since Nicole can't leave which means Waverley wouldn't anyway. I don't think people would mind if it's mainly.centred around wayhaught but if she could I'm sure Melanie would make the effort to make it her priority

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 18:28
Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 18:18
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:

is she blonde now?

What I don't like is that black long hair she was sporting before with that movie, I forgot what title.
Oh yeah I wasn't the biggest fan of that one either

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Post by Guestiguest »

I'm.just catching.up.with Emily's.imterviews and she wrote the season.4.finale.before being.told syfy wouldn't pick it up for season 5. She wanted to give the fans a thank you and didn't want to risk anything with the end of this season by leaving it with unanswered questions for once so she gave them their happy. She said it was just so the characters know that they can have it and it is worth fighting for even if you don't have that happy moment.for long, doesn't mean it's not worth fighting for again. But they are still looking for a new distributor. They need to take all the views into account and not just US viewers. Its on Netflix now so hopefully the numbers are.good enough they will consider.it. I think they could easily get another season.or 2 out.of it. Would he good if they got more than 12 episodes a season but we can't have it all. I mean it doesn't.need to be all rainbows and sunshine with wayhaught as long as they don't split if we.get more seasons but I wouldn't mind seeing them fight over something amd Nicole stays at the station for the night or whatever.

Because there's noway eve is gone. And I would love to see waverley having to use her powers more especially since she clearly has the power to heal. And the official last episode we get to see Alice come to purgatory to live with them all. That would be the ideal ending

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestiguest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 19:33
I'm.just catching.up.with Emily's.imterviews and she wrote the season.4.finale.before being.told syfy wouldn't pick it up for season 5. She wanted to give the fans a thank you and didn't want to risk anything with the end of this season by leaving it with unanswered questions for once so she gave them their happy. She said it was just so the characters know that they can have it and it is worth fighting for even if you don't have that happy moment.for long, doesn't mean it's not worth fighting for again. But they are still looking for a new distributor. They need to take all the views into account and not just US viewers. Its on Netflix now so hopefully the numbers are.good enough they will consider.it. I think they could easily get another season.or 2 out.of it. Would he good if they got more than 12 episodes a season but we can't have it all. I mean it doesn't.need to be all rainbows and sunshine with wayhaught as long as they don't split if we.get more seasons but I wouldn't mind seeing them fight over something amd Nicole stays at the station for the night or whatever.

Because there's noway eve is gone. And I would love to see waverley having to use her powers more especially since she clearly has the power to heal. And the official last episode we get to see Alice come to purgatory to live with them all. That would be the ideal ending
Yes, same thought. Good ending would be everyone back in Purgatory for good. And maybe Nicole can leave Purgatory.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 20:39
Guestiguest wrote:

Yes, same thought. Good ending would be everyone back in Purgatory for good. And maybe Nicole can leave Purgatory.
It's kinda sad that everyone now kind of got the ending they wanted except waverly, I mean yeah she got married and is happy but she always wanted to travel and explore the world and now she can't

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Post by Guestiguest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 23:10
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:

It's kinda sad that everyone now kind of got the ending they wanted except waverly, I mean yeah she got married and is happy but she always wanted to travel and explore the world and now she can't
Which is why it needs to end with them all free of their responsibility between the guardian and protecting purgatory. And.with that Nicole is no longer the agent Sheild, she goes back to being just the sheriff which means she can leave the grt if she wants and her and waverley decide to go travelling and have the honeymoon they didn't have and gus brings Alice back to live with doc and wynonna as she's no longer in danger and neither is wynonna. That's how it should end

Wayhaughtshipper18
Reactions:

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:

Which is why I have Nicole gifting Waverly on her next birthday, a gift of traveling to Egypt, Rome, and Greece for one month. If Wynonna is back, she goes with her. If not, Waverly goes with Chrissy. Nicole is that selfless, and would do anything for Waverly. I would love to see this as a fanfic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Earper wrote:

Why Melanie does she have another job booked or something already?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

19 Apr 2021, 00:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:

Which is why I have Nicole gifting Waverly on her next birthday, a gift of traveling to Egypt, Rome, and Greece for one month. If Wynonna is back, she goes with her. If not, Waverly goes with Chrissy. Nicole is that selfless, and would do anything for Waverly. I would love to see this as a fanfic.
If we ever get another season, it would be nice for waverly to be able to travel and yes Nicole gifting her and surprising her that she (Nicole) can come with her because some supernatural event :lol:
Allowed her to do so. Egypt is good coz it’s ancient and they will encounter some fun supernatural stuff or 1000 years old curse which waverly and Nicole is forced to solve or encounter .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 02:10
Guest wrote:
Earper wrote:

Why Melanie does she have another job booked or something already?
Who knows but the way Melanie has spoken about Wynonna, it wouldn’t be that hard to get her back. If anything theyd just change around filming if something came up. They’d all come back for it

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Post by Guestiguest »

I loved Dom and Kats friendship because their chemistry is what makes Wayhaught that bit better. I was pleasantly surprised that them playing Wayhaught helped them both to let go and admit to themselves that they both like women and Men. But for Kats it's just that at this moment she's in love with a man. Again it helps with the characters bevause they are being.ooen.and true to themselves. But their friendship and the joy they have when they see each other is so sweet. But that's what makes their chemistry and friendship that much sweeter too.

No I'm not RPS it's obvious they and Nel have built up a close friendship

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestiguest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 15:22
I loved Dom and Kats friendship because their chemistry is what makes Wayhaught that bit better. I was pleasantly surprised that them playing Wayhaught helped them both to let go and admit to themselves that they both like women and Men. But for Kats it's just that at this moment she's in love with a man. Again it helps with the characters bevause they are being.ooen.and true to themselves. But their friendship and the joy they have when they see each other is so sweet. But that's what makes their chemistry and friendship that much sweeter too.

No I'm not RPS it's obvious they and Nel have built up a close friendship
I feel sad we will never see them together on camera or doing cons