Wynonna Earp - Part II

Reactions:

Re: Wynonna Earp - Part II

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2021, 20:37

so selling a script is allowed??
out of 4 main characters, there's only 1 will attend?? naahh...

Ofelia
Reactions:

Post by Ofelia »

I have finally recovered all seasons. I would like to discuss some of my observations without controversy if possible. I really like the couple, I find the actresses well connected and with a chemistry. Their first meeting impressed me a lot even though the blouse thing was unlikely.
After seeing all the seasons, however, I am left with the feeling that another beautiful pair of women has been underused or underused.

1) Why do they only exchange jokes?
2) Why do they always seem to be on a first date?
3) Why every time they interact or kiss in an exaggerated way or have sex?
4) Why do they use their sweet voice every time they talk to each other?
5) Was the series aimed at teenagers? So why put two adult women, two girls weren't better.

I thank those who want to answer me!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

They’ve been selling scripts for years, what’s your point?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2021, 20:49
Guest wrote:

Most online cons only have one maybe 2 of the ‘main 4’ chill a little. Most fans actually care about meeting others like Martina, Varun, etc but hey don’t throw your toys out your Pram cause it’s just Kat

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Post by Guestiguest »

Well I dont care that Kat is the only main doingit b3vause I win the 1 on 1 3 min zoom call with her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She has bills to pay lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 16:39
Guest wrote:

They’ve been selling scripts for years, what’s your point?
the point is I'm just asking questions? lol chill grandma

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 16:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Most online cons only have one maybe 2 of the ‘main 4’ chill a little. Most fans actually care about meeting others like Martina, Varun, etc but hey don’t throw your toys out your Pram cause it’s just Kat
In my opinion, why can't they have 4 mains then? so I think Mel Tim and Dom are just really taking a break from all this. or other stuff.... obviously, they need to include other cast. and we all know Kat loves talking to fans, loves to give back. or other stuff...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GuestIGuess
Reactions:

Post by GuestIGuess »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 18:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She has bills to pay lol
how much do you think they even get paid for this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So I just finish watching Wynonna Earp and I loovvve wayhaught than supercorp (lol tired shipping supercorp which is not gonna happen anyways lol). Then I started to watch those live cons a few days ago, and DomKat, honestly they sort of act like a couple, naturally? lol. Maybe it's just me but they convinced me that they are together in real life lol. and the chemistry, wow! bow down to these two beautiful ladies :love:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GuestIGuess wrote:
13 May 2021, 22:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She has bills to pay lol
Maybe for the least popular guests probably like a couple thousand maybe lower. I think Kat gets a good amount probably like a few thousand, maybe more. She knows her audience. So she’s definitely gonna jump on every con.

GuestIGuess
Reactions:

Post by GuestIGuess »

Guest wrote:
13 May 2021, 23:21
GuestIGuess wrote:
13 May 2021, 22:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She has bills to pay lol
Maybe for the least popular guests probably like a couple thousand maybe lower. I think Kat gets a good amount probably like a few thousand, maybe more. She knows her audience. So she’s definitely gonna jump on every con.
Interesting. She definitely seems like she does the most interviews/cons/engagement out of all the main cast.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

kindly ask Kat if she answered all Nicole Haught questions lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She has bills to pay lol
AND a grandpa to support. Oh and a dog.

ZZZ
Reactions:

Post by ZZZ »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 02:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She has bills to pay lol
Aaaaaand useless husband 🤦‍♀️

ZZZ
Reactions:

Post by ZZZ »

Wait a sec. Did Dom dated A wegan chef??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ZZZ wrote:
14 May 2021, 04:01
Yep!

ZZZ
Reactions:

Post by ZZZ »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 04:48
ZZZ wrote:
Yep!
that would explain why the interaction between Kat and Dom on internet is so weak lately...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
ZZZ wrote:
Yep!
maybe that vegan chef is the woman she mentioned during her concert back in November

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ZZZ wrote:
14 May 2021, 04:52
Guest wrote:
ZZZ wrote:
Yep!
that would explain why the interaction between Kat and Dom on internet is so weak lately...
what? what's the connection?

Wayhaughtshipper18
Reactions:

Post by Wayhaughtshipper18 »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
ZZZ wrote:
Yep!
maybe that vegan chef is the woman she mentioned during her concert back in November
Don’t believe so, but don’t know, either. From some people on here and what Dom said, she was dating a woman she met at an Open Mic in Montreal in late 2019. They were seen out together on New Year’s Eve. They apparently broke up in the Spring of 2020. The vegan chef was mentioned in past tense, but sounds more recent than a year ago. Again, I don’t know one way or another, but the first dating experience ended a year ago. My bet is on the Vegan chef being from this year.

zzz
Reactions:

Post by zzz »

Wayhaughtshipper18 wrote:
14 May 2021, 05:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
ZZZ wrote:
Yep!
Don’t believe so, but don’t know, either. From some people on here and what Dom said, she was dating a woman she met at an Open Mic in Montreal in late 2019. They were seen out together on New Year’s Eve. They apparently broke up in the Spring of 2020. The vegan chef was mentioned in past tense, but sounds more recent than a year ago. Again, I don’t know one way or another, but the first dating experience ended a year ago. My bet is on the Vegan chef being from this year.
during the concert she also used the past tense, "I was dating a woman for the first time". I'm glad she's experimenting and doesn't lock herself in a black hole, but after listening to the my kind of people podcast, you can hear the sadness in her voice that she hasn't found a new home yet. focuses on STW, not to fall into anxiety, sadness and self-insecurity. I have a feeling Dom knows where her home is, who her home is, but is off the table. I hope one day she could coming home, her truly home

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
ZZZ wrote:
Yep!
I think it's the same person, Dom said vegan chef taught her ways of getting vegan food while she's traveling last year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

zzz wrote:
14 May 2021, 05:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
ZZZ wrote:
Yep!
during the concert she also used the past tense, "I was dating a woman for the first time". I'm glad she's experimenting and doesn't lock herself in a black hole, but after listening to the my kind of people podcast, you can hear the sadness in her voice that she hasn't found a new home yet. focuses on STW, not to fall into anxiety, sadness and self-insecurity. I have a feeling Dom knows where her home is, who her home is, but is off the table. I hope one day she could coming home, her truly home
dude! :bigcry: damn why she’s off the table!! I hope Dom will find her home one day. just like Waverly found her home..

zzz
Reactions:

Post by zzz »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 06:07
zzz wrote:
14 May 2021, 05:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yep!
dude! :bigcry: damn why she’s off the table!! I hope Dom will find her home one day. just like Waverly found her home..
bc, her home has a useless husband... that's why.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope she's not gonna get lost on finding her home. I don't think she needs to find it, just maybe let that 'home' find her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ofelia wrote:
13 May 2021, 12:06
I have finally recovered all seasons. I would like to discuss some of my observations without controversy if possible. I really like the couple, I find the actresses well connected and with a chemistry. Their first meeting impressed me a lot even though the blouse thing was unlikely.
After seeing all the seasons, however, I am left with the feeling that another beautiful pair of women has been underused or underused.

1) Why do they only exchange jokes?
2) Why do they always seem to be on a first date?
3) Why every time they interact or kiss in an exaggerated way or have sex?
4) Why do they use their sweet voice every time they talk to each other?
5) Was the series aimed at teenagers? So why put two adult women, two girls weren't better.

I thank those who want to answer me!
Ha I love your post!

I'm totally guilty of using that annoying 'sweet voice' when I used to talk to my partner, some people do. They seem to be on a first date because they're in love and that's how they are with each other. They only exchange jokes as that's also just how they are with each other... Jokey. I think there were early twenties so the series isn't aimed at teenagers but many couples of all ages behave like teenagers. But ultimately the tone of the show is what it is, jokey and light hearted so that's whats reflected in their relationship. I'm not sure they're underused as much as it just wasn't a show about the two of them...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ZZZ wrote:
14 May 2021, 03:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She has bills to pay lol
You guys stappp itttt! Kat only does these things because she LOVEEESSS talking to fans and giving back and all that stufffff!!!
Her supportive husband isn’t useless! He probably lives pretty comfortably on allllll the residual checks from allll the roles he got during his impressive career!!
Y’all just haters. 🙄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 07:57
ZZZ wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She has bills to pay lol
You guys stappp itttt! Kat only does these things because she LOVEEESSS talking to fans and giving back and all that stufffff!!!
Her supportive husband isn’t useless! He probably lives pretty comfortably on allllll the residual checks from allll the roles he got during his impressive career!!
Y’all just haters. 🙄
I'm sorry I'm curious, what impressive career was that? what he accomplished by the way?

Wayhaughtshipper18
Reactions:

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 06:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
ZZZ wrote:
Yep!
I think it's the same person, Dom said vegan chef taught her ways of getting vegan food while she's traveling last year.
But she didn't travel until the Fall of 2020 after 4B filming ended. Prior to that she was in Calgary until March and then quarantined in Montreal during Covid. She went back to Calgary a few weeks before they started filming 4B in July. Her first relationship was already over.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

14 May 2021, 08:20
Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 06:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yep!
But she didn't travel until the Fall of 2020 after 4B filming ended. Prior to that she was in Calgary until March and then quarantined in Montreal during Covid. She went back to Calgary a few weeks before they started filming 4B in July. Her first relationship was already over.
and yes maybe that's the vegan chef! look, we don't know everything.. we don't even know the "specific when" she started dating a woman honestly.

zzz
Reactions:

Post by zzz »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 08:11
Guest wrote:
ZZZ wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She has bills to pay lol
Y’all just haters. 🙄
I'm sorry I'm curious, what impressive career was that? what he accomplished by the way?
That was sarcasm

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 08:11
Guest wrote:
ZZZ wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She has bills to pay lol
Y’all just haters. 🙄
He is alive, with a sun like him in life everyone should be grateful
He is so supportive and so respectful towards the community, what a wonderful man

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
ZZZ wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She has bills to pay lol
Y’all just haters. 🙄
I Googled her husband lol then click IMDb, and it's not that even impressive lol. If he's not associated or husband of Kat, nobody knows him. Pretty sure only Kat's die hard fans and associates of Kat knows him lol sorry.

zzz
Reactions:

Post by zzz »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 08:46
Guest wrote:
ZZZ wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She has bills to pay lol
Y’all just haters. 🙄
I Googled her husband lol then click IMDb, and it's not that even impressive lol. If he's not associated or husband of Kat, nobody knows him. Pretty sure only Kat's die hard fans and associates of Kat knows him lol sorry.
Yes of course! dude caught a 16 years younger woman, it seems a bit as if he was treating complexes. and now to cover his lack of talent and career he "strongly supports" earpers
I am wondering only one thing about Kat that is still with him. She came out as bisexual, even though she has a husband - what for? she opened herself a door for a possible relationship with a woman in the future, how will the dust settle on the WE?

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Post by Guestiguest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
ZZZ wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She has bills to pay lol
Y’all just haters. 🙄
It'd the only time i will talk about him. I think at the first earpercon he was nice to the fans that knew him and wanted his photo aswell. But to others he was really rude probably because some people only knew he was Kats partner through Kat talking about him. He complained about the first con running over and stuff and tried to get I 9n photos and stuff that people anted of Kat when she was walking about etc

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think Nicole/Kat whispered "I Love you" here? is this still an improv?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
ZZZ wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She has bills to pay lol
Y’all just haters. 🙄
Not OP but how can you not get that they were being sarcastic? 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
ZZZ wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She has bills to pay lol
Y’all just haters. 🙄
Yeah he's not an working actor by any means. He has been "specializing" in parts with about zero to five lines for 20+ years. No one makes a living on whatever you call these gigs. :lol: Such "perseverance"!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

zzz wrote:
14 May 2021, 09:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
ZZZ wrote:
Guest wrote:

Y’all just haters. 🙄
Yes of course! dude caught a 16 years younger woman, it seems a bit as if he was treating complexes. and now to cover his lack of talent and career he "strongly supports" earpers
I am wondering only one thing about Kat that is still with him. She came out as bisexual, even though she has a husband - what for? she opened herself a door for a possible relationship with a woman in the future, how will the dust settle on the WE?
Kat will be diving Uber, Dom is transitioning and Melanie will wait tables in LA..Emily will produce nothing more given her track record

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 12:31
zzz wrote:
14 May 2021, 09:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
ZZZ wrote:

Y’all just haters. 🙄
Kat will be diving Uber, Dom is transitioning and Melanie will wait tables in LA..Emily will produce nothing more given her track record
great

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 09:27

Yes and yes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 13:50
Guest wrote:

Yes and yes
wow... they will do anything for this show huh

zzz
Reactions:

Post by zzz »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 13:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes and yes

they have an amazing connection, on and off screen chemistry if you've watched an interview for GLAAD Kat talked about how those moments give sugar to their relationship. In which they have this connection even though the scene does not concern them directly

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Post by Guestiguest »

zzz wrote:
14 May 2021, 14:21
Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 13:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes and yes

they have an amazing connection, on and off screen chemistry if you've watched an interview for GLAAD Kat talked about how those moments give sugar to their relationship. In which they have this connection even though the scene does not concern them directly
I live alot ofnthe wayhaught improv in scenes it does give more weight to the relationship and its as Kat said she and Dom trust each other enough that they can get away with the improv and the other will follow. There's a kiss at the wedding too that I'm sure wasn't in the scrip. It's where kat/Nicole leans into kiss Dom/Waverley and you can see the surprise for a second with dom then she goes with it. Most of the dancing we see was all improv too. Kat and Dom said they were all told just to go and party or something like that. The interview Kat done aswell as part of the extra 10 minutes added onto the finale she said at one point she was Nicole looking round at everyone then it was just looking round at her friends being happy. I loved that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dom really went the Sara Ramirez route, huh? Bummer because she looked great as she was.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 15:14
Dom really went the Sara Ramirez route, huh? Bummer because she looked great as she was.
Did I miss the part where Dom got a buzz cut and started wearing suits?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She still looks great, just a different style

Wayhaughtshipper18
Reactions:

Guest wrote:
14 May 2021, 16:24
Guest wrote:
Did I miss the part where Dom got a buzz cut and started wearing suits?
I think the pixie haircut makes her look young and cute. Reminds me of Audrey Hepburn in the 60’s. I cannot imagine Dom going buzz cut. She’s a feminine kind of gal. She once described herself as a girly girl. Even with her self discovery of her sexuality, I don’t believe that has changed. Did you see her at the Glaad awards? She’s still beautiful. I liked her haircut a little longer like in 4B, but it’s her hair and she gets to present herself as she sees fit. I am betting she’s very happy with her new hairstyle. That’s all that matters.