Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 06:14
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 04:07
Guestiguest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 03:32
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 01:51
I'm a WE fan but when I typed #WynonnaEarp it's all messed up with GW content. And does the # count if we using more than 2 #?
What does that mean that using the hashtags attaches wynonna stuff to goodwitch stuff. If that's the case it could impact numbers that's why I've always been annoyed about the whole goodearpers because I didn't want it combining the 2 shows as they should stay separate. But the amount of people that are going crazy about a handhold is unbelievable and it sucks both shows are being tied up
Unfortunately this is what happened. But I'm scared to point things out without being attack by some obsessive fans
I avoided using twitter on sunday just because I don't wanna see any GW contents in #WynonnaEarp. It's annoying af
Well that's not going to help the show be seen if its gw content that comes up when your searching the #Wynonna Earp tag. That's why I've been telling people using the goodearper tag isn't good because ots like combing both shows together and I got told its not.its just showing our support.for both shows and Kat.

I'm like well the shows can remain as separate entities and still show support for Kat.

And the number of people I've seen saying oh my god I'm going to die next week just seeing then holding hands which is something we didn't really get with wahaught.or even a date night. And someone actually said I actually want to wear a scarf and gloves next week now when I watch the show and I'm like are you hearing yourself just now, that sounds idiotic..

I don't count myself as an earper either eventhough I love the show Kat, Mel,Tim and dom. But I think that's because I'm notnreally part of any of the big show cliques that are there I'm just me on my own
SA meant to say I've seen people put #goodearpers and #wynonnaearp in the same tweet

Reactions:

Re: Wynonna Earp - Part II

Post by Guest »

Guestiguest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 06:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 01:51
I'm a WE fan but when I typed #WynonnaEarp it's all messed up with GW content. And does the # count if we using more than 2 #?
What does that mean that using the hashtags attaches wynonna stuff to goodwitch stuff. If that's the case it could impact numbers that's why I've always been annoyed about the whole goodearpers because I didn't want it combining the 2 shows as they should stay separate. But the amount of people that are going crazy about a handhold is unbelievable and it sucks both shows are being tied up
Unfortunately this is what happened. But I'm scared to point things out without being attack by some obsessive fans
I avoided using twitter on sunday just because I don't wanna see any GW contents in #WynonnaEarp. It's annoying af
Well that's not going to help the show be seen if its gw content that comes up when your searching the #Wynonna Earp tag. That's why I've been telling people using the goodearper tag isn't good because ots like combing both shows together and I got told its not.its just showing our support.for both shows and Kat.

I'm like well the shows can remain as separate entities and still show support for Kat.

And the number of people I've seen saying oh my god I'm going to die next week just seeing then holding hands which is something we didn't really get with wahaught.or even a date night. And someone actually said I actually want to wear a scarf and gloves next week now when I watch the show and I'm like are you hearing yourself just now, that sounds idiotic..

I don't count myself as an earper either eventhough I love the show Kat, Mel,Tim and dom. But I think that's because I'm notnreally part of any of the big show cliques that are there I'm just me on my own
Yeah agreed. They can just show support to Kat by using her show #. I mean they have their own #,used them folks, it's simple. No need to used our show name to bring up some noise for their gay characters

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please, help. Anybody know how we can watch Oz Comic con panel with Kat?
Will it be free or you need to buy a ticket?

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Post by Guestiguest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 06:58
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:

Yeah agreed. They can just show support to Kat by using her show #. I mean they have their own #,used them folks, it's simple. No need to used our show name to bring up some noise for their gay characters
The way they are acting aswell about zoey and joy going on a date next week and holding hands and praising Hallmark for it I'm.like you did watch wynonna earp right..they gave you you full proper open mouth sometime tongue kisses and a sex scene.plus lots of them waking up together in bed even one.after they had sex on the kitchen floor and they have held hands and hug. But your gonna be on the floor seeing a date and a hand hold and maybe a decent kiss as it's Kat, but I'm more expecting to seenthe typical closed mouth kiss and you won't get any of those other scenes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestiguest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 08:07
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The way they are acting aswell about zoey and joy going on a date next week and holding hands and praising Hallmark for it I'm.like you did watch wynonna earp right..they gave you you full proper open mouth sometime tongue kisses and a sex scene.plus lots of them waking up together in bed even one.after they had sex on the kitchen floor and they have held hands and hug. But your gonna be on the floor seeing a date and a hand hold and maybe a decent kiss as it's Kat, but I'm more expecting to seenthe typical closed mouth kiss and you won't get any of those other scenes
You do realize that some people, especially older ones, might prefer romance over sexual stuff? I'm one if them.
It always upset me that Wayhaught met 3 times and then were making on the couch and jumped into relationship. And then were living together. I would love to see their dates and more courtship. So, don't be surprised that people are excited over holding hands, cause it's romantic and super cute and something we didn't get to see with Wayhaught.

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Post by Guestiguest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 08:16
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You do realize that some people, especially older ones, might prefer romance over sexual stuff? I'm one if them.
It always upset me that Wayhaught met 3 times and then were making on the couch and jumped into relationship. And then were living together. I would love to see their dates and more courtship. So, don't be surprised that people are excited over holding hands, cause it's romantic and super cute and something we didn't get to see with Wayhaught.
I appreciate that and yes I do also like to see romance and wouldn't complain about seeing an actual wayhaught date because they clearly had dates on the show we just didn't see it. They were probably mainly at Nicole's otherwise people from town would have saw and waverly wasn't ready. They clearly also hung out at Nicole's after the first Introduction as they became friends first.

So yeah I do appreciate seeing a date is romantic I never said it wasn't. I'm also in the older category and love to see the dates etc. By until season 4 and the Christmas episode of season 3 wayhaught was never shown overly sexuak it was mainly waking up together but fully clothed etc and they were sweet scenes not sexual scenes so we have had sweet romantic moments. We'll I think they were

Guest19493
Reactions:

Post by Guest19493 »

Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I would have to respectfully disagree with you there. The relationship was a slow burn and Nicole didn't move into the homestead until the garden business I think but don't quote me on that. I think the relationship was beautifully played and the tone and timing were very well done but again I'm just giving you my opinion not saying you re wrong

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest19493 wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 08:29
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:

I would have to respectfully disagree with you there. The relationship was a slow burn and Nicole didn't move into the homestead until the garden business I think but don't quote me on that. I think the relationship was beautifully played and the tone and timing were very well done but again I'm just giving you my opinion not saying you re wrong
i never said that Wayhaught weren't beautiful, they were. I just said there were some aspects that were missing for me. Doesn't mean I didn't love them, of course I did.
I just tried to explain to you that people can be absolutely excited about dates and holding hands, especially if you are sucker for romance like I am.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestiguest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 08:28
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:

I appreciate that and yes I do also like to see romance and wouldn't complain about seeing an actual wayhaught date because they clearly had dates on the show we just didn't see it. They were probably mainly at Nicole's otherwise people from town would have saw and waverly wasn't ready. They clearly also hung out at Nicole's after the first Introduction as they became friends first.

So yeah I do appreciate seeing a date is romantic I never said it wasn't. I'm also in the older category and love to see the dates etc. By until season 4 and the Christmas episode of season 3 wayhaught was never shown overly sexuak it was mainly waking up together but fully clothed etc and they were sweet scenes not sexual scenes so we have had sweet romantic moments. We'll I think they were
for me, what GW and Hallmark trying to do is that they are showing a love story that can usually be seen in a heterosexual relationship to their het viewers, or maybe even children that it is also normal to a wlw relationship to have it or be like that too. Joy and Zoey are out since the beginning of their story, unlike Waverly and Nicole, they have to hide it first from everyone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 08:50
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:

for me, what GW and Hallmark trying to do is that they are showing a love story that can usually be seen in a heterosexual relationship to their het viewers, or maybe even children that it is also normal to a wlw relationship to have it or be like that too. Joy and Zoey are out since the beginning of their story, unlike Waverly and Nicole, they have to hide it first from everyone.
Whatever it is I would like the fans keep the hashtag separated. That's the point. We don't won't to see any GW content in #WynonnaEarp and #bringwynonnahome this is our fight for the show. If you're fan of GW or want to show support for Kat used their very own show hashtag.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 09:40
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:

Whatever it is I would like the fans keep the hashtag separated. That's the point. We don't won't to see any GW content in #WynonnaEarp and #bringwynonnahome this is our fight for the show. If you're fan of GW or want to show support for Kat used their very own show hashtag.
tell that to Kat and the #GoodEarpers on twitter lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I miss this show Wynonna Earp :bigcry: and WayHaught :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 09:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:

For Kat it's a win-win since it promotes both of her shows. Good for Kat, good for me. I'm totally fine with it.

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Post by Guestiguest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Kats never used #WynonnaEarp when she's tweeting about gw. It's not the #goodearpers tag that's the problem it's people using the #WynonnaEarp and #BringWynonnaHome tags with it that's causing the problem not #goodearpers.

I've even seen some Wynonna fanfiction appearing and it's about Nicole and Joy being twins .

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Post by Guestiguest »

Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I get that Hallmark is trying to show straight people that same sex couples.can enjoy the same romance as they can than and that's fine.

I just think its a bit of an overreaction to say the whole fandom has just died with the date promo and them holding hands. And people saying they are going to wear gloves and a scarf next week thats what I'm talking about as an over reaction. Saying it's great the show is going to show a same sex couple.actually on a.date and that they can enjoy the same romance is totally fine. But there's no need to over react is all I'm saying

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestiguest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 10:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:

Kats never used #WynonnaEarp when she's tweeting about gw. It's not the #goodearpers tag that's the problem it's people using the #WynonnaEarp and #BringWynonnaHome tags with it that's causing the problem not #goodearpers.

I've even seen some Wynonna fanfiction appearing and it's about Nicole and Joy being twins .
x2 That. There you go. Thank you

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Post by Guestiguest »

Guest19493 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:

Exactly. And yeah I think your right she didn't move Into the homestead until waverly was in the garden. Before that she stayed over at the homestead and waverly stayed at Nicole's as was.mentioned in the pregnancy reveal in season 2. And Nicole still had her place right to the end of season 3 which shows she hadn't moved out yet. If she was bunny would have gone to the homestead to interview her for sherrif

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 10:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:

For Kat it's a win-win since it promotes both of her shows. Good for Kat, good for me. I'm totally fine with it.
Just good for GW. It's not like Hallmarks gonna save our show though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestiguest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 10:26
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:

I get that Hallmark is trying to show straight people that same sex couples.can enjoy the same romance as they can than and that's fine.

I just think its a bit of an overreaction to say the whole fandom has just died with the date promo and them holding hands. And people saying they are going to wear gloves and a scarf next week thats what I'm talking about as an over reaction. Saying it's great the show is going to show a same sex couple.actually on a.date and that they can enjoy the same romance is totally fine. But there's no need to over react is all I'm saying
Let GW and Hallmark have it all. it's just a show! jeez.. They are trying to slowly introduce a same sex relationship to their loyal viewers which only sometimes see it on television. and yes we all know Hallmark is all about cheesy and slow romance, so just enjoy. And WayHaught will never be forgotten! it's just wayhaught continuing their legacy..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 05:39
Waittt the last times I saw kat followers on twitter was 138k but just now it's down to 137.9k..she loses some followers there :hmmm:
Just checked in. Yet now 137.8k
She lost 2k followers in 4 days?

Guesy
Reactions:

Post by Guesy »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 12:13
Guest wrote:
Waittt the last times I saw kat followers on twitter was 138k but just now it's down to 137.9k..she loses some followers there :hmmm:
On my way swimming, here’s some advice hon— go outside and live, no one cares how many followers an actress has. Or no one should..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesy wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 12:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
On my way swimming, here’s some advice hon— go outside and live, no one cares how many followers an actress has. Or no one should..
If no one cares, then you shouldn't cared about this post either. Yet you're here.
:nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 08:47
Guest19493 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:

i never said that Wayhaught weren't beautiful, they were. I just said there were some aspects that were missing for me. Doesn't mean I didn't love them, of course I did.
I just tried to explain to you that people can be absolutely excited about dates and holding hands, especially if you are sucker for romance like I am.
Do people not realise how nice it is to see a wlw couple on a date? For most people they haven’t seen it you see them living together, kissing, having sex, working together, getting married or dying but when was the last time a couple was on a date just talking? That’s why people are excited because for a lot of people this isn’t something seen yet alone when you consider it’s Hallmark.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Miss Mel though. Our leading lady :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 08:05
I'm not sure, either. I can't seem to find anything on their website or FAQs about the virtual panels. I did find that she's part of the Melbourne con, which is July 3-4th. I saw some people were asking on sm if they'll have to purchase tickets to view the panel, but so far no response.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 13:36
Yeah, where she at lately? Is she filming something?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:24
Guest wrote:
She was last filming letterkenny, I’m not sure if she still is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:21
Guest wrote:
I'm not sure, either. I can't seem to find anything on their website or FAQs about the virtual panels. I did find that she's part of the Melbourne con, which is July 3-4th. I saw some people were asking on sm if they'll have to purchase tickets to view the panel, but so far no response.
Not quite sure but they usually post a link closer to the time. I really wouldn’t be concerned about it yet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Just a tip... search for the meaning of the letter "k" as a unit of measurement. Also, decimals! 1k is different from 0.1 k.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 04:30
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 14:53
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 14:33
Guest2 wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 13:47
We're really going to drink the kool-aid here and respect that pronoun crap? :eyeroll:
Because it's just that - respect. When someone tells you - this is me, this is how I identify - whether that be queer, straight, genderqueer, etc. - I respect that that is who they are.
X10000%. You don’t have to agree but if someone says ‘I want to be identified as this’ we don’t get to decide ‘ no I’m gonna identify you as this because my view is more important’ and being rude time and time again to people that have a different view and identify with different pronouns as you is so close minded
DA.

Have you read what you wrote? Calling people rude and assuming others having a sense of superiority for not wanting to jump on the pronouns train. Stick to your own advice; You don't get to decide.

The same thing could be said of people who tried to force this pronouns shit on people. There's nothing close-minded to not to lie to oneself when one is clearly dealing with a female or male.

Dom's rights and my rights are equal. We just have to agree to disagree. Stop trying to slate people for not conforming. Sick of this howling and whining when people don't want to play ball.

Dom as of now, still sounds like a female and has a female musculoskeletal system. Still very much a SHE. Unless, she is going to attach a number of foreign appendages and infuse animal musculoskeletal into her body, then I will say she earned my respect to address her as they/them. Otherwise, I am going to stick to biological science and affix Dom with "she/her" and not be an enabler to this pronouns shit.
I hope you are aware that the musculoskeletal system pertains to the locomotor system and not to the sexual characteristics. Or do you mean that only the secondary sexual characteristics of a person can be used to determine if they are male or female? Should we ask a person to undress and show theirs breasts and genitalia for us to detemir their gender? Or is the face enough? What do we do if they have an androgynous face? If a guy has cancer and has no p*nis, is he now a female... he lacks the "appendices" after all. Or if a woman has a mastectomy, that makes her male?
You see, male/female can be straightforward simple. It also can be nuanced.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 15:01
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2021, 04:30

DA.

Have you read what you wrote? Calling people rude and assuming others having a sense of superiority for not wanting to jump on the pronouns train. Stick to your own advice; You don't get to decide.

The same thing could be said of people who tried to force this pronouns shit on people. There's nothing close-minded to not to lie to oneself when one is clearly dealing with a female or male.

Dom's rights and my rights are equal. We just have to agree to disagree. Stop trying to slate people for not conforming. Sick of this howling and whining when people don't want to play ball.

Dom as of now, still sounds like a female and has a female musculoskeletal system. Still very much a SHE. Unless, she is going to attach a number of foreign appendages and infuse animal musculoskeletal into her body, then I will say she earned my respect to address her as they/them. Otherwise, I am going to stick to biological science and affix Dom with "she/her" and not be an enabler to this pronouns shit.
I hope you are aware that the musculoskeletal system pertains to the locomotor system and not to the sexual characteristics. Or do you mean that only the secondary sexual characteristics of a person can be used to determine if they are male or female? Should we ask a person to undress and show theirs breasts and genitalia for us to detemir their gender? Or is the face enough? What do we do if they have an androgynous face? If a guy has cancer and has no p*nis, is he now a female... he lacks the "appendices" after all. Or if a woman has a mastectomy, that makes her male?
You see, male/female can be straightforward simple. It also can be nuanced.
Musculoskeletal system is the locomotor system. It seems that you are not aware of this. Nope, putting aside sexual characteristics of a person, a female musculoskeletal system still have differences from a male one. This is anthropological and one of the studies for forensics to determine a set of human bones' sex.

What you have been describing are merely superficial attributes which will not have any bearing to the biological musculoskeletal system. However many surgeries you went through to change your physical appearance, you will still not escape medical conditions that are exclusive to you being a male or female.

Even for a trans person, said person is going to surgery to resemble either female or male superficially. These folks aren't going to surgery to look like a thing. Circling back to pronouns, it is still BS shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Just a tip... search for the meaning of the letter "k" as a unit of measurement. Also, decimals! 1k is different from 0.1 k.
DA. Could be that her newly minted GW fans don't like that Joy is gay and they unfollow her. Too bad. :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Owh yeah right. 200 followers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestiguest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 10:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestiguest wrote:

I usually don't like when fanfic mix two shows but in this particular case I actually like the idea.
It would explain why Nicole never connected with her parents - she was adopted. And will explain why she became a Shield. She was destined to become a part of magical world just like her twin Joy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not quite sure but they usually post a link closer to the time. I really wouldn’t be concerned about it yet
Thanks for the responses. If you find more info about, please share here. Don't want to miss it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 18:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thanks for the responses. If you find more info about, please share here. Don't want to miss it.

I wouldn't be too worried. The OzComicCon 2019 panels with Dom and Mikey are on YouTube, I'm pretty sure the organizers will upload the panels again this time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. Could be that her newly minted GW fans don't like that Joy is gay and they unfollow her. Too bad. :P
Or could be that Wynonna Earp fans don't want the GW spam in their feed every week when she live tweets. That's why I unfollowed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I miss Dom. No sign of her for the last few months. I doubt we'll see her again soon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 18:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I wouldn't be too worried. The OzComicCon 2019 panels with Dom and Mikey are on YouTube, I'm pretty sure the organizers will upload the panels again this time.
I think it was a fan who uploaded it, not Oz Comic con themselves.
Hopefully, someone will upload it again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh right! I just checked again, it was indeed a fan. I guess I thought it was the organizers because the quality was so much better than many other "professionally" filmed panels.
Most of the time, either the video quality is poor, the sound is hard to understand, or the zoom is so far away because the sign language interpreter has to be in the picture (they can't insert subtitles later).
What the heck, I don't want to complain:
Truth is, I'm happy about every panel that someone uploads and I'm very thankful that we got/get so much Wynonna Earp content. :hug: :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh right! I just checked again, it was indeed a fan. I guess I thought it was the organizers because the quality was so much better than many other "professionally" filmed panels.
Most of the time, either the video quality is poor, the sound is hard to understand, or the zoom is so far away because the sign language interpreter has to be in the picture (they can't insert subtitles later).
Truth is, I'm happy about every panel that someone uploads and I'm very thankful that we got/get so much Wynonna Earp content. :hug: :goldstar:
Is there even a new content about Wynonna Earp??.. :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:33
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Is there even a new content about Wynonna Earp??.. :-/
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's interesting that engagement on Twitter has already declined so much. You can see it in the hashtag statistics.
The battle for the show is still on, but many have already given up hope. Was it the same with the #FightForWynonna campaign or do you have a different feeling this time?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So, are you planning to watch the new SYFY show with Mel and Tim?
Are you excited, not interested or maybe even boycotting SYFY?

I am still undecided, but I think that I will at least support Melanie and Tim. I think the concept of the show is appealing, but at the moment I can't bring myself to offer SYFY a stage.

Guest87
Reactions:

Post by Guest87 »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 21:18
So, are you planning to watch the new SYFY show with Mel and Tim?
Are you excited, not interested or maybe even boycotting SYFY?

I am still undecided, but I think that I will at least support Melanie and Tim. I think the concept of the show is appealing, but at the moment I can't bring myself to offer SYFY a stage.
I'm planning on watch the episodes where Mel is and directed. I get what you say about SyFy but I'm excited to see Mel and it's a big deal she's directing.

guesty guest
Reactions:

Post by guesty guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:25
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:24
Guest wrote:
She was last filming letterkenny, I’m not sure if she still is
The Letterkenny facebook page posted that they are shooting seasons 10 and 11 right now with a photo of the cast. Mel is in the photo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

whoa. again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 18:44
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Or could be that Wynonna Earp fans don't want the GW spam in their feed every week when she live tweets. That's why I unfollowed.
Yes I think so too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 22:05

whoa. again
Kat's gonna make big money by doing so many cons lol. She haven't skip any though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 22:57
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 22:05

whoa. again
Kat's gonna make big money by doing so many cons lol. She haven't skip any though
Because Kat actually really likes spending time with fans. She’s said in a recent group call how if she didn’t have to do other one to one calls that day she would’ve stayed on the group call, that’s how much she loves spending time with fans, even those she’s met a lot over the years.