Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 02:19
Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 01:46
Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 00:43
Whoaa Mel in surreal Estate with Tim.

I can't wait :dance2:
Who cares, we need a domkat reunion. Oh wait not until Dom becomes normal again.
Don't come here if you don't wanna see a post about other WE cast. This is WE thread so obviously people will talk about Mel, Tim, Dom,Kat.

You cares so much only for domkat/wayhaught right, so I suggest you go and open a new thread/board about them.
Obviously most of us are here because of wayhaught, however o also believe most of us care about the whole as well so I agree we will talk about Mel,Tim and their other work too as they are apart fo wynonna and since this is the wynonna thread they are not off limits.

Doesn't mean you and me and others love wayahught any less and don't wanna talk.about them too

Reactions:

Re: Wynonna Earp - Part II

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:55
It's interesting that engagement on Twitter has already declined so much. You can see it in the hashtag statistics.
The battle for the show is still on, but many have already given up hope. Was it the same with the #FightForWynonna campaign or do you have a different feeling this time?
No it wasn't like that during the Fight for Wynonna. We all had our up and downs but this feels different to me at least. I gave up on the fighting because the cast and Emily aren't as positive as they were during the other fight. During the FFW we would usually get a few hopeful quotes from them. And the second reason, for me anyways, is that the show ended well this time. If the show would have ended with an unanswered proposal and Waverly in the garden it would have sucked so much. In season 4 Wayhaught got their happy ending and the big storylines are pretty much closed, so it is easier to let go. I don't think the fans have much power at this point. It's all about the money and I don't think picking up the show at it's fourth season would benefit whoever saves it. I still think the movie is the biggest possibility and they don't need the fans to fight for that. They just need the fandom to still be there in the future when it gets out and I believe the fandom will be back for it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 10:42
Guest wrote:
It's interesting that engagement on Twitter has already declined so much. You can see it in the hashtag statistics.
The battle for the show is still on, but many have already given up hope. Was it the same with the #FightForWynonna campaign or do you have a different feeling this time?
No it wasn't like that during the Fight for Wynonna. We all had our up and downs but this feels different to me at least. I gave up on the fighting because the cast and Emily aren't as positive as they were during the other fight. During the FFW we would usually get a few hopeful quotes from them. And the second reason, for me anyways, is that the show ended well this time. If the show would have ended with an unanswered proposal and Waverly in the garden it would have sucked so much. In season 4 Wayhaught got their happy ending and the big storylines are pretty much closed, so it is easier to let go. I don't think the fans have much power at this point. It's all about the money and I don't think picking up the show at it's fourth season would benefit whoever saves it. I still think the movie is the biggest possibility and they don't need the fans to fight for that. They just need the fandom to still be there in the future when it gets out and I believe the fandom will be back for it.
yes, as much as I want a season infinity lol, I think a movie is most suitable for WE comeback. God I want to see how WayHaught will represent a queer married life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Maybe the hype is different this time, a little bit down because of covid, you know with virtual/online cons, meet and greet its different feeling from the previous years where fans can meet them in person.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I dunno but why some earpers are posting Kat's and Mel's hand??? what happened?? and why some thinks already that Mel's character in Surealstate is lesbian?? lol seriously!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 12:24
I dunno but why some earpers are posting Kat's and Mel's hand??? what happened?? and why some thinks already that Mel's character in Surealstate is lesbian?? lol seriously!
Kats and Mel's hand? Where?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
There has always been a hand thing? That’s not new.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was looking for a place to talk WE, but this chat is mainly someone spewing hatred toward the actresses and than someone else defending them, followed by a few cute gifs. This fandom is bonkers!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can we have a wayhaught movie and WE extended to 15 seasons😁😁😁

:fingcross: :fingcross: :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 12:40
Guest wrote:
Sorry, I'm on twitter. it's just weird for me what's so special about kat and Mel hands lol. I guess mostly here don't want to get involve in twitterverse

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 13:03
I was looking for a place to talk WE, but this chat is mainly someone spewing hatred toward the actresses and than someone else defending them, followed by a few cute gifs. This fandom is bonkers!
It’s worth separating fans here to fans on social media fans aka earpers. ‘Fans’ here just care about the show, speculating over the cast private lives and spewing negativity against actresses/ other fans of a show because if someone doesn’t support their view everyone else must be wrong ( with the occasional post actually being decent about the show/cast) whilst social media fans will happily call themselves earpers and actually support the cast and what they do ( though fans there will also happily call out the Earp cast see backlash with Chantel and the vaccines or during the BLM movement)

Reactions:

Post by 338 »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 13:32
Guest wrote:
It’s worth separating fans here to fans on social media fans aka earpers. ‘Fans’ here just care about the show, speculating over the cast private lives and spewing negativity against actresses/ other fans of a show because if someone doesn’t support their view everyone else must be wrong ( with the occasional post actually being decent about the show/cast) whilst social media fans will happily call themselves earpers and actually support the cast and what they do ( though fans there will also happily call out the Earp cast see backlash with Chantel and the vaccines or during the BLM movement)
Did people came to Chantel about the vaccines? Good! I stopped following her on IG because of her crazy posts... I sent DM's to her about it and I swear I was being very polite about how those were pure conspiracy theories but, no reply back, she didn't even block me so, I don't think she even read them LOL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 13:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sorry, I'm on twitter. it's just weird for me what's so special about kat and Mel hands lol. I guess mostly here don't want to get involve in twitterverse
if they are obsessed with Kat and Mel's hands, well I'm also obsessed with Dom's perfect set of teeth. lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 13:57
Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 13:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
if they are obsessed with Kat and Mel's hands, well I'm also obsessed with Dom's perfect set of teeth. lol
My god.. Same :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thank you, I am flattered. :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Anon all the fandoms are bonkers lol But yeah, this place became shit a long time ago, even reddit is now a better place than this :lol:

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Post by Guestiguest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 10:42
Guest wrote:
I mean if and its a big if they found a US network season 4 was.probwbly the only season we got that ended without any proper cliffhanger and something happy the ither 3 season all ended on cliffhangers with no real happy story tied up and no doubt there will he complications with waverly turning Into dark angel so there must be a reason its a dark angel and not a white angel like her dad and what being the angel shield really means for Nicole. Their marriage doesn't need to be affected of there was another season that could the 1 thing that grounds them and makes them safe knowing that binds them together even if things get tough. But it probably will he a full movie bringing 1 last demon and tying everything up officially where there's no real threats left for them. They did a movie to tie camilla up in the end

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

338 wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 13:45
Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 13:32
Guest wrote:
Did people came to Chantel about the vaccines? Good! I stopped following her on IG because of her crazy posts... I sent DM's to her about it and I swear I was being very polite about how those were pure conspiracy theories but, no reply back, she didn't even block me so, I don't think she even read them LOL
Yeah she lost a ton of followers on IG and twitter and people were subtweeting her and replying to her posts trying to educate her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 14:14
Guest wrote:
Anon all the fandoms are bonkers lol But yeah, this place became shit a long time ago, even reddit is now a better place than this :lol:
The only reason this place is shit is because anything real you say gets deleted and casually gets you banned. So much censorship on this forum.

There's only one side allowed to voice their opinions, any replies reflecting a different position are deleted. How is this fair? The mods are a joke.

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Post by Guestiguest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 16:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The only reason this place is shit is because anything real you say gets deleted and casually gets you banned. So much censorship on this forum.

There's only one side allowed to voice their opinions, any replies reflecting a different position are deleted. How is this fair? The mods are a joke.
You only need to look at the amount that's deleted on the Dom thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestiguest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 17:45
Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 16:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You only need to look at the amount that's deleted on the Dom thread
OP.. I am all for us being critic of the show, the characters, even the acting. Even being harsh about it. But why say hateful things about the actresses personal lives or choices? I thought that was what reddit was for, but as someone said, not even reddit is this tone deaf.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is this a good or bad sign? No more Dom for Waverly?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 03:36

oh please, you don't even know of there's still a Wynonna Earp. ask Emily Andras first.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 03:57
Guest wrote:

oh please, you don't even know of there's still a Wynonna Earp. ask Emily Andras first.
That's why there's a question mark there. It's a question not a statement lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Because Dom being a fan of Elliot is the equal to Dom stopping playing a tv role.

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Post by Guestiguest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 06:14
Guest wrote:

Because Dom being a fan of Elliot is the equal to Dom stopping playing a tv role.
it could just be they respect what elliot has done it doesn't mean they themselves are going to transition. If Kat said she looked up to elliot aswell does that mean she wants to transition.

Charlotte
Reactions:

Post by Charlotte »

I recently introduced a friend to WE and she is at around season 2.
She asked me something yesterday and I wasn't sure about the answer. I thought we might discuss it here, sorry if it was asked already but I can't read the full 527 pages :nails:

Basically if you recall in season 1 there is this cannibal lady and her twins. The girl used to be in school with Waverly and turned out to be one of the 7th that came for Wynonna's dad.

So the question was, revenants aren't aging right? So how could the girl be in school with Waverly? She looks around 20 y/o and while I guess she can pass for 15 to 25, there is no way she would have been in middle school for example. They are revenant so it's not like they could just leave the ghost river triangle and pretend like they moved every couple years or so ... Also, why would that poor girl have to go to school over and over again?

And more globally, since those revenants don't age, with the heir only coming up every 25/30 years or something like that (I'm assuming, if all heirs had their first born when they were around 25 y/o), would people of the town notice that they are getting older but not some of their "friends"?

Is it just an inconsistency or can someone figure out a logical answer to this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestiguest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 06:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

it could just be they respect what elliot has done it doesn't mean they themselves are going to transition. If Kat said she looked up to elliot aswell does that mean she wants to transition.
If you’re replying directly to the post above then it’s just sarcasm don’t worry

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 09:26
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If you’re replying directly to the post above then it’s just sarcasm don’t worry
It's not sarcasm the anon just give an opinion. Or does this fandom only take a good opinion and every negative thing you guys take it as a sarcasm ? Really?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 09:54
Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 09:26
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's not sarcasm the anon just give an opinion. Or does this fandom only take a good opinion and every negative thing you guys take it as a sarcasm ? Really?
No the bolder is sarcasm, I should know I was the poster.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Charlotte wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 09:07
She asked me something yesterday and I wasn't sure about the answer. I thought we might discuss it here, sorry if it was asked already but I can't read the full 527 pages :nails:

Basically if you recall in season 1 there is this cannibal lady and her twins. The girl used to be in school with Waverly and turned out to be one of the 7th that came for Wynonna's dad.

So the question was, revenants aren't aging right? So how could the girl be in school with Waverly? She looks around 20 y/o and while I guess she can pass for 15 to 25, there is no way she would have been in middle school for example. They are revenant so it's not like they could just leave the ghost river triangle and pretend like they moved every couple years or so ... Also, why would that poor girl have to go to school over and over again?

And more globally, since those revenants don't age, with the heir only coming up every 25/30 years or something like that (I'm assuming, if all heirs had their first born when they were around 25 y/o), would people of the town notice that they are getting older but not some of their "friends"?

Yeah I also always wondered about that, there are a lot of instances where Wynonna or Waverly know people from town and it turns out they were revenants the whole time. I think it's a plot hole that doesn't really make sense. Like from that same episode it was the mother who was the cannibal and she owned the diner which means probably lots of people in town knew her... and never questioned anything?

Kinda on the same topic I always wondered what happened to the revenants who got sent back to hell by Ward but since he didn't completely end the curse they come back when Wynonna turned 27? Meaning some people from town disappeared for many years and then reappeared one day?

Charlotte
Reactions:

Post by Charlotte »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 14:40
Charlotte wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 09:07

Yeah I also always wondered about that, there are a lot of instances where Wynonna or Waverly know people from town and it turns out they were revenants the whole time. I think it's a plot hole that doesn't really make sense. Like from that same episode it was the mother who was the cannibal and she owned the diner which means probably lots of people in town knew her... and never questioned anything?

Kinda on the same topic I always wondered what happened to the revenants who got sent back to hell by Ward but since he didn't completely end the curse they come back when Wynonna turned 27? Meaning some people from town disappeared for many years and then reappeared one day?
Yes that would make sense that some went to hell and then came back on Wynonna's 27's birthday, but eventually for those the folks from Purgatory could think that they are just children or relatives from the one they "used to know" and looked a lot like them (while it would still be suspicious as they would all turn up on the exact same day =_= )

We need to ask Emily about this :spy:

and then some relatives that looks exactly like them would all turn up on the exact same day =_= )

Delt78
Reactions:

Post by Delt78 »

Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Kat hasn't shaved her, nor does she look like a dude now. So no, I wouldn't think KAT would transition.

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Post by Guestiguest »

Delt78 wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 15:30
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Kat hasn't shaved her, nor does she look like a dude now. So no, I wouldn't think KAT would transition.
Well I know that. The question was rethorical

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Delt78 wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 15:30
Guestiguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wtf clearly the anon said 'if' she just used Kat for an example. Read the room please lol

Guestfl
Reactions:

Post by Guestfl »

I think the point is Dom shaved her head and looks like a dude so she may transition

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestfl wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 16:38
I think the point is Dom shaved her head and looks like a dude so she may transition
The fact that she looks up to Elliot who mutilated her body so there is that possibility. I mean what else did Elliot achieve that she is admiring other than transitioning. I still don’t understand what’s admirable about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 16:45
Guestfl wrote:
The fact that she looks up to Elliot who mutilated her body so there is that possibility. I mean what else did Elliot achieve that she is admiring other than transitioning. I still don’t understand what’s admirable about it.
Hopefully nope.. No. Ewww :fingcross: :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guestfl wrote:
In the podcast Dom says that seeing someone, like Elliot, use their influence - in this case his documentary, "There's Something in the Water" - and use their power and privledge wisely to spread awareness, was a big inspiration for Dom.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I had such high hopes for the fourth season. I really liked the second season especially, and I found the third to be interesting.
But what the hell happened with the writers in season 4? The show is disjointed, the pacing is off and it just jumps around crazily. The Garden was so ridiculous, and they wasted so much build-up with that.

It pains me to say it but the show really jumped the shark and I'm not mad if there's no more WE.
At least WayHaught got their happy ending. I don't know. I love them but I also feel like they weren't the same as in the previous seasons. Something was wrong.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 17:14
Guest wrote:
Guestfl wrote:
In the podcast Dom says that seeing someone, like Elliot, use their influence - in this case his documentary, "There's Something in the Water" - and use their power and privledge wisely to spread awareness, was a big inspiration for Dom.
Wisely? Page did everything but use her power wisely. She basically created a blueprint for self-hating lesbians to follow on how to destroy your body, your mind and your credibility. Good grief.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 17:15
I had such high hopes for the fourth season. I really liked the second season especially, and I found the third to be interesting.
But what the hell happened with the writers in season 4? The show is disjointed, the pacing is off and it just jumps around crazily. The Garden was so ridiculous, and they wasted so much build-up with that.

It pains me to say it but the show really jumped the shark and I'm not mad if there's no more WE.
At least WayHaught got their happy ending. I don't know. I love them but I also feel like they weren't the same as in the previous seasons. Something was wrong.
To be honest, I found the first season to be the best, the second to be good and the third and the fourth to have lost itself. When a show starts to be made only to pander to a fandom, it looses quality of storytelling. Shows that are "saved" rarely remain good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 17:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestfl wrote:
Wisely? Page did everything but use her power wisely. She basically created a blueprint for self-hating lesbians to follow on how to destroy your body, your mind and your credibility. Good grief.
I’m pretty sure there are a lot of other people who use their power and privilege wisely to spread awareness whom dom can look up to. But she chooses Eliot who inspires others who hate their bodies go under the knife. So what message this gives those who are insecure about the color of their skin, their height, their weight, etc etc. anyways, I just wish WE gets picked up so dom can focus back to acting! Waverly should give her more inspiration.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If Dom wants to transition who cares. It Is her body.

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Post by Guestiguest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 18:40
I think it's because people feel she's just doing it because she's being influenced its what the should do while not actually wanting it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestiguest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 20:00
Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 18:40
I think it's because people feel she's just doing it because she's being influenced its what the should do while not actually wanting it
Because people know exactly what Dom is going through? Because we know them? Talk about feeling entitled to know exactly how Dom lives their life and why they do what they do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 17:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guestfl wrote:
I’m pretty sure there are a lot of other people who use their power and privilege wisely to spread awareness whom dom can look up to. But she chooses Eliot who inspires others who hate their bodies go under the knife. So what message this gives those who are insecure about the color of their skin, their height, their weight, etc etc. anyways, I just wish WE gets picked up so dom can focus back to acting! Waverly should give her more inspiration.
So Dom mentions one person and suddenly they’re the only person Dom looks up to? Give it a rest, Dom has said repeatedly over the years how much of an inspiration Waverly is and how much Dom enjoys playing her.

Why should Dom focus on acting if that’s not what they want to do? Why do you get to say what Dom should focus on? You aren’t Dom, you’re your own person, live your own life, getting so up in arms over someone we don’t even know and what they do? Come on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestfl wrote:
She made the choice to wear that dress for the Glaad award with Kat. And recently wore Waverly's shirt from 4x07, which is a very feminine shirt with some interesting cleavage. I may not be an expert on the trans topic but I really doubt someone who wants to transition into a man would wear those clothes. Even I wouldn't wear them and I identify as a gay woman who wears feminine clothes most of the time. She's in between, so yeah non-binary or she just doesn't want to follow stereotypes and jumped on the non-binary train to follow her friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 20:11
Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 17:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So Dom mentions one person and suddenly they’re the only person Dom looks up to? Give it a rest, Dom has said repeatedly over the years how much of an inspiration Waverly is and how much Dom enjoys playing her.

Why should Dom focus on acting if that’s not what they want to do? Why do you get to say what Dom should focus on? You aren’t Dom, you’re your own person, live your own life, getting so up in arms over someone we don’t even know and what they do? Come on
Geez calm down. I like dom as an actress because that’s is how we got to know her. I’m a fan of dom as an actress so I would wish she gets back to it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 17:35
Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 17:15

To be honest, I found the first season to be the best, the second to be good and the third and the fourth to have lost itself. When a show starts to be made only to pander to a fandom, it looses quality of storytelling. Shows that are "saved" rarely remain good.
Second was the best imo, then first, third, and yeah the fourth season was pretty bad. I think they really got thrown off by extended break between seasons 3 and 4, and then covid, which makes me think they had to do a lot of rewriting for 4b.