St. Vincent - Pt. IV

Reactions:

Re: St. Vincent - Pt. IV

Post by Guest »

I think it’s safe to say Annie sets the terms of their relationship and LL knows how super lucky she is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 12:42
ll is going to ny
Thank you for sharing anon..appreciate it!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For the record, I’m confused. I’m not a shipper and like to discuss the peculiarities of their relationship. I use DA because there are more than one of us who engage calmly in the debates. The LL Lover (I coined the term) goes overboard in defense of LL and ratchets up the discourse with clown emojis. And usually leads to MERS shutting it all down.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So they were flying to NY. Wooo SNL with Annie next Saturday! If I remember correctly last time she was her sisters and brothers in law went too, i know this time is would be different.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 19:42
Guest wrote:
ll is going to ny
X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 19:13
Annie has to quarantine prior to this week according to SNL guidelines. I hope LL is healthy.
They are healthy because they have to test before taking a flight. But I pretty sure there's no quarantine guidelines with SNL, I think the process is getting tested like everyday. They most likely got tested in LA days before, then probably before the flight and they will get tested again. Annie will get tested multiple times in NYC.

Nick Jonas arrived in NYC from London just 5 days before his SNL performance and he didn't have to quarantine. It's just multiple testings.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 20:16
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 19:42
Guest wrote:
ll is going to ny
X2
And here we go with the ring :whistle:
My gay side wants to believe that it's something they have together, not like a engagement ring, but something to remember each other.
My rationalist side says Annie probably wouldn't do it again.
But who knows right.

And also, I know they both have a great life and better things to do, but if you put their name together at Google, this forum appears in the search, so I wouldn't be surprise if they read us sometimes lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Countdown to SNL begins!
She obviously will play Pay Your Way in Pain and i believe she will play New York, but do you think she'll debut a new single?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 21:36
Countdown to SNL begins!
She obviously will play Pay Your Way in Pain and i believe she will play New York, but do you think she'll debut a new single?
Anyone think she might be a part of any skits? I'd love to see Annie flex her acting chops. I remember one of the Jonas bros doing the music and acting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 21:38
Guest wrote:
Countdown to SNL begins!
Anyone think she might be a part of any skits? I'd love to see Annie flex her acting chops. I remember one of the Jonas bros doing the music and acting.
DA. 🤞 Hopefully Annie will be a part of a skit. Annie can definitely act and she's been part of comedy multiple times before but sometimes she finds it hard not to laugh :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 20:04
For the record, I’m confused. I’m not a shipper and like to discuss the peculiarities of their relationship. I use DA because there are more than one of us who engage calmly in the debates. The LL Lover (I coined the term) goes overboard in defense of LL and ratchets up the discourse with clown emojis. And usually leads to MERS shutting it all down.
I vote for more calmly debates here because I'm to dumb to joy in discord :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 21:56

There's no debates just a troll fighting about every little thing.
I can help you join Discord. Just create an account, get the lchat discord invite and when you join, first u have to wait like 10 minutes and then go to #validation channel and ask to be validated or DM an admin to get validated.
Once you do that comeback here and I'll help your further.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Countdown to SNL begins!
I don't know about a new song, I don't think so. But I think she will bring Thomas (piano) and Jack (bass)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 21:02
Guest wrote:
Annie has to quarantine prior to this week according to SNL guidelines. I hope LL is healthy.
They are healthy because they have to test before taking a flight. But I pretty sure there's no quarantine guidelines with SNL, I think the process is getting tested like everyday. They most likely got tested in LA days before, then probably before the flight and they will get tested again. Annie will get tested multiple times in NYC.

Nick Jonas arrived in NYC from London just 5 days before his SNL performance and he didn't have to quarantine. It's just multiple testings.
The country singer was rescheduled after he posted a pic on IG partying without a mask just a few days before his appearance on SNL.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 14:44
It almost as if LL read this thread lol😂
I have always thought the same thing. I believe she does

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
LL is healthy, otherwise she wouldn't be allowed to buy a plane ticket and board it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 22:01
Guest wrote:

I can help you join Discord. Just create an account, get the lchat discord invite and when you join, first u have to wait like 10 minutes and then go to #validation channel and ask to be validated or DM an admin to get validated.
Same ol' same ol' it wears you down. Join the Discord I heard there's little to no trolling there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 05:34
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 22:01
Guest wrote:

Same ol' same ol' it wears you down. Join the Discord I heard there's little to no trolling there.
SA. In fact zero trolling and unbiased.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 05:29
Guest wrote:
LL is healthy, otherwise she wouldn't be allowed to buy a plane ticket and board it.
Breaking News: We don’t test travelers in the US.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 11:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If she wasn't healthy Annie wouldn't let her travel.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 22:04
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 11:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If she wasn't healthy Annie wouldn't let her travel.
SA. It's what I meant.

latenight
Reactions:

Post by latenight »

I'm not trolling, and mostly reading. But I was going back and read something about a song Young Lover so I checked the lyrics, and it's clearly (I would imagine) about a young lover addicted to drugs, anyway...the lyric "I heard the robins and thought they were sirens" is a damn good lyric.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

latenight wrote:
30 Mar 2021, 02:30
I'm not trolling, and mostly reading. But I was going back and read something about a song Young Lover so I checked the lyrics, and it's clearly (I would imagine) about a young lover addicted to drugs, anyway...the lyric "I heard the robins and thought they were sirens" is a damn good lyric.
You’re 4 years late of trolling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

latenight wrote:
Young Lover is about a fiction story about sadomasochistic affair between a writer in her 20s and an older woman. Annie said it in a interview that she even thought about making it into a film. Not every song is about a certain ex

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2021, 03:27
latenight wrote:
Young Lover is about a fiction story about sadomasochistic affair between a writer in her 20s and an older woman. Annie said it in a interview that she even thought about making it into a film. Not every song is about a certain ex
DA. The Op. didn't say it was about a certain ex lmao!
And they ain't trolling, they are appreciating the lyrics

latenight
Reactions:

Post by latenight »

Right, that's a very specific 'story' and I would never have gotten the sadomasochism or the young lover being a writer from any of the lyrics, interesting to know...and yea, I never assumed it was non fiction nor about a specific person, though it wouldn't be a terrible error to assume otherwise, anyway it's a great lyric. I love listening to a song, or reading lyrics of songs without listening and finding a line like that. Many great poets do similar, tell a simple enough story and then smack you with a final line that completely elevates it and makes you remember. The imagery of it etc...
It oddly enough reminded me of the poem Out, Out by Robert Frost, not because they're similar, but it reminded me of being struck by the imagery in that poem, which is far more dense and evocative obviously but still...I'm gonna read some more of her stuff

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

latenight wrote:
30 Mar 2021, 04:17
Right, that's a very specific 'story' and I would never have gotten the sadomasochism or the young lover being a writer from any of the lyrics, interesting to know...and yea, I never assumed it was non fiction nor about a specific person, though it wouldn't be a terrible error to assume otherwise, anyway it's a great lyric. I love listening to a song, or reading lyrics of songs without listening and finding a line like that. Many great poets do similar, tell a simple enough story and then smack you with a final line that completely elevates it and makes you remember. The imagery of it etc...
It oddly enough reminded me of the poem Out, Out by Robert Frost, not because they're similar, but it reminded me of being struck by the imagery in that poem, which is far more dense and evocative obviously but still...I'm gonna read some more of her stuff
She does a lot of literature or poetry references in her lyrics. Like in Prince Johnny “you traced the Andes with your index” was a reference to Joan Didion’s The White Album. It’s great fun to find all these traces in her lyrics

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:You are right this line "I heard the robins and thought they were sirens" is very poetic.

Throughout her catalog Annie has a lot of poetic lines. thanks for sharing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2021, 21:35
Wonder if Tokes will be there or will she have a whole brand new band lineup

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2021, 22:08
Guest wrote:
Hopefully she has new backing musicians.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nah no band for SNL. Probably just Thomas

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2021, 02:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nah no band for SNL. Probably just Thomas
It’s SNL. She’ll have a band and back up singers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LL anon any nyc posts??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2021, 18:09
LL anon any nyc posts??
No, that ig story from the airport was her last post

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Meltingodthesun
Reactions:

Post by Meltingodthesun »

Omg this sounds Sooo good 😭😍❤️

tGuest
Reactions:

Post by tGuest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2021, 23:49
It's SO GOOD! I mean, both songs have been amazing!
It's so wrong that she will never get the recognition she deserves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2021, 23:49
Love it! :goldstar:

Guest1scct
Reactions:

Post by Guest1scct »

Love the references on this song... So beautiful

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LL posted this igs https://streamable.com/02j0oh of annie singing ^_^ (posted 9 hours ago)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

screenshot

Guedt
Reactions:

Post by Guedt »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2021, 12:28
LL posted this igs https://streamable.com/02j0oh of annie singing ^_^ (posted 9 hours ago)
Awww very sweet❤

Guestd
Reactions:

Post by Guestd »

LL is so lucky

Guestttttt
Reactions:

Post by Guestttttt »

Guedt wrote:
02 Apr 2021, 12:58
Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2021, 12:28
Awww very sweet❤
x2 this so cute :wub: