St. Vincent - Pt. IV

Tell Me How You Really Feel
Reactions:

Re: St. Vincent - Pt. IV

Post by Tell Me How You Really Feel »

Guest wrote:
10 Aug 2021, 14:41
Love this weird guitar. My fave acoustic guitars, plastic or wood Japanese space age with weird electronics, Nationals and Stella Resonators, or any cheaper with character. And the big bodied Gibson type I think Annie plays at the afterparty of her stream up on Youtube, Hummingbird I think. That's when you pick up a cheap 300$ guitar and then a 3.000$ guitar and say ok I get it. That one I have played. Atm a 300$ guitar sounds like a good deal lol. Hollering and moanin'.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

About the comedian that's opening for Annie I don't know anything about. I'm a serious committed musician not a comedian but I like to joke around and have a good time when it's an appropriate time and I'm not "always on" the joking and good time. I get down to business.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 23:37
About the comedian that's opening for Annie I don't know anything about. I'm a serious committed musician not a comedian but I like to joke around and have a good time when it's an appropriate time and I'm not "always on" the joking and good time. I get down to business.
🙄🤔😕

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 23:56
Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 23:37
🙄🤔😕
X3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

😆 :hudoin: :$ :drool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 06:15
It's the "V" in St. Vincent :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 06:15
lmao STVUSSY is so hot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hot as fuck

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Girlboss :gaypimp: :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Killer headliner
:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Happy 10th birthday to the masterpiece that is Strange Mercy :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 17:45
Happy 10th birthday to the masterpiece that is Strange Mercy :heart:
What a record ❤️ Happy 10th birthday! 😃

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her IG stories yesterday and today are so cute.🥰 Playing, singing and dancing with the band and choosing a good basketball.🏀🥰
Love her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Everything but especially slides 7 and 8!!!
She is so damn beautiful and hot and of course skilled an all!🔥🔥🔥💯

People go see this tour if you can!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 17:34
Her IG stories yesterday and today are so cute.🥰 Playing, singing and dancing with the band and choosing a good basketball.🏀🥰
Love her.
LL in the corner.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 19:39
Guest wrote:
Love her.
LL in the corner.
Would love to see video of that basketball game!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 18:40

Everything but especially slides 7 and 8!!!
She is so damn beautiful and hot and of course skilled an all!🔥🔥🔥💯

People go see this tour if you can!
Yeah totally, SEE THIS TOUR!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Love her.
Annie is the cutest and most beautiful 🥰😍
The dancing is pitchfork backstage on Saturday (backing vocalists' clothes). Playing and singing is before last night's show, don't know when she was buying that basketball.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2021, 23:33
Guest wrote:
Love her.
The dancing is pitchfork backstage on Saturday (backing vocalists' clothes). Playing and singing is before last night's show, don't know when she was buying that basketball.
The opening act comedian posted early this morning from the bus so they have mostly spend this day on the road so I bet that is why Annie has been so active on social media. So the selecting basketball stories are probably also latergrams from some other day. Or how long does it take to drive from Minneapolis to Denver?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 03:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Love her.
The opening act comedian posted early this morning from the bus so they have mostly spend this day on the road so I bet that is why Annie has been so active on social media. So the selecting basketball stories are probably also latergrams from some other day. Or how long does it take to drive from Minneapolis to Denver?
She probably flies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The force of nature that is the otherworldly St vincent... aww yah she is

I love how cool and such a great band Annie has form to support her and alk if them have gotten to know Annie's person and artistry and they are into it/her. You can see that from the very first show they have been having so much fun ❤

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 04:05
Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 03:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Love her.
She probably flies
DA um no, they go by bus. But maybe this Minneapolis-Denver everyone but bus drivers flew. They already posted IG stories from Denver 11 hours ago.

But yeah at least the dancing story was latergram from Saturday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 05:41

I love how cool and such a great band Annie has form to support her and alk if them have gotten to know Annie's person and artistry and they are into it/her. You can see that from the very first show they have been having so much fun ❤
Wao, thee band. You see them in a picture and it captures the groove they are into together. The band. Unbelievable players all of them and while playing together. They deliver. Godmoderfucking right.

I think they have to record various shows in high quality for posterity, and for the fans, HQ but not like really expensive so it can be done, with direct soundboard sound or you know, a special mix for the vid. One at the beginning of the tour, other at the middle, and other ending the tour, so we can have the different iterations the show and players go through.

The show is so good it deserves it. It has to be captured so it can be enjoyed in posterity and for ever. The players and Annie are red hot, the playing is beyond fire, and the show is like it has been rehearsed and planned five years ago, or like it happened as music magic which I think it describes it best, totally immersive and entertaining, as oppositive of boring and substance-less. They totally clicked. Annie is at her best. As well as the players. God damn.

The other day I listened to the album in medium quality speakers and said holy shit, this sounds too good, it's completely another album when listened through good speakers, like a totally different album, sounds so fucking good. Wide, with lots of ambience, without thinning out, and grabs your attention from second one and it doesn't ley go till it ends. Like wow, this sounds reeeeally good and different. As well as the playing, I was like it's another album that really really plays in another level. The level of emotion that Annie captured in this album is uncanny. It won't surprise me if this album starts to snatch all the awards out there. Not that it needs it, but men, what an album. I was already diggin' the album but this experience changed everything for me. So exited for Annie, the album production team, the live band and her visual team.

So, gods mortals of visual arts, pitch this to Annie, this performances can't be lost to time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 13:02
Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 05:41

Wao, thee band. You see them in a picture and it captures the groove they are into together. The band. Unbelievable players all of them and while playing together. They deliver. Godmoderfucking right.

I think they have to record various shows in high quality for posterity, and for the fans, HQ but not like really expensive so it can be done, with direct soundboard sound or you know, a special mix for the vid. One at the beginning of the tour, other at the middle, and other ending the tour, so we can have the different iterations the show and players go through.

The show is so good it deserves it. It has to be captured so it can be enjoyed in posterity and for ever. The players and Annie are red hot, the playing is beyond fire, and the show is like it has been rehearsed and planned five years ago, or like it happened as music magic which I think it describes it best, totally immersive and entertaining, as oppositive of boring and substance-less. They totally clicked. Annie is at her best. As well as the players. God damn.

The other day I listened to the album in medium quality speakers and said holy shit, this sounds too good, it's completely another album when listened through good speakers, like a totally different album, sounds so fucking good. Wide, with lots of ambience, without thinning out, and grabs your attention from second one and it doesn't ley go till it ends. Like wow, this sounds reeeeally good and different. As well as the playing, I was like it's another album that really really plays in another level. The level of emotion that Annie captured in this album is uncanny. It won't surprise me if this album starts to snatch all the awards out there. Not that it needs it, but men, what an album. I was already diggin' the album but this experience changed everything for me. So exited for Annie, the album production team, the live band and her visual team.

So, gods mortals of visual arts, pitch this to Annie, this performances can't be lost to time.
SA. A visual digital recording with good sound.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Daaaamn the nowhere inn is so good. Annie is creative, funny and sexy. She’s so precious, we are so damn lucky lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2021, 17:40
Daaaamn the nowhere inn is so good. Annie is creative, funny and sexy. She’s so precious, we are so damn lucky lol
Hopefully it will eventually be available VOD worldwide some day.
Now we can't see her amazing tour or this film.😢
Love Annie!🌹

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gorgeous shots :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aww she’s so :wub: ❤️ What a lucky fan 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Daaamn who knew Annie was a great actor, she actually can act and the movie is funny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone else so hot 🥵 with the way Annie grabbed Dakota in the sex scene? :hudoin: :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 21:30
Aww she’s so :wub: ❤️ What a lucky fan 😭
That lovely!! Loved that she ran back and gave him an extra hug

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

who else noticed? lol 👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 23:15
who else noticed? lol 👀
Thought that was her! Annie thanked the Lehrer family in the credits ❤

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Sep 2021, 23:43
Guest wrote:
who else noticed? lol 👀
Thought that was her! Annie thanked the Lehrer family in the credits ❤
Aww that's cute that she gave them credits to the family as a whole. That speaks a lot. Thanks for the info, I didn't notice the credits!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

love these pics

Also, stalking on twitter...seems like a lot of people tonight in SLC were pleasantly surprised how fucking good Annie is live lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You must be new if just found out that Annie is always fucking awesome live. She has always been fucking awesome.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 07:32
You must be new if just found out that Annie is always fucking awesome live. She has always been fucking awesome.
Not Op but we know you are the same old, bitter ancient troll with reading comprehension because that's not what OP even say. Get a job

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
who else noticed? lol 👀
What scene?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can someone report the het talk. Annie is a lesbian. End of discussion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 09:47
Guest wrote:
who else noticed? lol 👀
What scene?
When Annie asks Carrie to announce her, theres a lot of people and LL is in the back talking to Annie's band

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

what is annie doing here :lol: :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hawt

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ANNIE CLARK IS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL AND HOT!!!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🎸👑💯

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her ABS, omg🤤🤤🤤💦💦💦

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Life is beautiful missed her entire entrance... they thought pilates girl was her and focused the camera on her until they realized it wasn't annie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 09:04

ANNIE CLARK IS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL AND HOT!!!
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🎸👑💯
All are hot but damn the first one AAAAAHHhh her absssss! Like wtf how can one person be this hot?!?