BBC America's Killing Eve

Reactions:

Re: BBC America's Killing Eve

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 16:46
So does the uk lockdown extension affect filming?
The UK isn't in lockdown, there's just some restrictions that they're keeping for another month. It's mostly no crowds, no groups more than 6, masks mandatory indoors or in crowded areas. Everything else is pretty much back to normal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:07
Guest wrote:
The UK isn't in lockdown, there's just some restrictions that they're keeping for another month. It's mostly no crowds, no groups more than 6, masks mandatory indoors or in crowded areas. Everything else is pretty much back to normal.
wouldn't that affect filming? I know they already baked in all those restrictions till 21 June but now it's four more weeks. Their schedule must be in a tizzy rn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
wouldn't that affect filming? I know they already baked in all those restrictions till 21 June but now it's four more weeks. Their schedule must be in a tizzy rn
I would believe so, they were planning on opening up a lot more but now everyone is scared of that Delta Virus and backtrack. They'll manage and they're way ahead of many countries when it comes to vaccines. I'm 35 and lucky if I get my first shot in August.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 17:05
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 16:32
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 15:56
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 15:42
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 15:36

I know, I think she's just trying to save her own ass and Eve is one of the few she can trust.
Could be, I can totally see Carolyn being in grave danger herself this season, jeopardizing Eve's life not much of a worry if she's answering to the 12
I think so, she seemed to be a little defeated by the end of s3. Plus, she just killed someone from the 12 (again?) so I think her luck is running out. Besides, it's the last season. Something needs to happen to Carolyn.
DA nothing will happen to carolyn, she will survive the series for a spin off.
Do you see anything else on your crystal ball
DA sorry but why else do you think they want to do spin offs? Other than villaneve carolyn and konstantin are the only 2 characters the general public actually likes and a spin off with them could maaaaybe work, not for the gays but straight people would watch. Jodie and Sandra on the other hand won’t be coming back for spin offs so their characters have higher chances of dying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 18:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Could be, I can totally see Carolyn being in grave danger herself this season, jeopardizing Eve's life not much of a worry if she's answering to the 12
I think so, she seemed to be a little defeated by the end of s3. Plus, she just killed someone from the 12 (again?) so I think her luck is running out. Besides, it's the last season. Something needs to happen to Carolyn.
DA sorry but why else do you think they want to do spin offs? Other than villaneve carolyn and konstantin are the only 2 characters the general public actually likes and a spin off with them could maaaaybe work, not for the gays but straight people would watch. Jodie and Sandra on the other hand won’t be coming back for spin offs so their characters have higher chances of dying.
They're not gonna give a spin-off show to actors in their 70's. The lead part will go to someone much younger like Konstantin's daughter. I'd check for leads in Sid Gentle's other projects, there are a couple of actors they seem to be working on promoting.

Buggy
Reactions:

Post by Buggy »

I thought sandra would keep her bangs for this season, but no :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 18:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The spin offs are just ideas that may never actually happen. And no, I don't think they'd be able to lock Fiona for a main role.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Buggy wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:01

jesus what's with this obsession with looks. try to focus more on the people underneath these looks and your life will be richer.

eve lookin spiffy, a bit dressed up and nervous as hell!!

reunion ..... :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Man they really fixed Eve's outfits this season. this is a super cute one :wub: nice shirt with jeans and belt

yeah she looks nervous as hell, her mouth open as she runs the last part

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

what is the backpack she's wearing? not explosives I hope

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

admit it, if we get a Jodie sighting on top of this one y'all get heart attacks :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'll be the clown. She's meeting Villanelle making sure her hair is down. She carries the backpack so she can go live at the hotel after :shifty:

Tell me I'm wrong
Reactions:

Post by Tell me I'm wrong »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:26
admit it, if we get a Jodie sighting on top of this one y'all get heart attacks :lol:

Haaaa good one :bigcry: but they are separated once again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That's a leather jacket.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tell me I'm wrong wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:31
Guest wrote:

We actually don't know anything yet. Keep in mind we've only seen exterior shots of Eve so far. much easier for the actors to hide if they shoot indoors. The fact both Jodie & Sandra are overlapping, filming around the same time frame seems very promising. (also wanna point out Laura Neal already given Eve more screen-time than S3 combined :rofl: )

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There is something bouncing at the back of her backpack, like one of those toys you attach. Is she trying to pass as a tourist? LOL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

V shopping for Eve :lol: I'm shooketh her outfits are looking this good at the start of the season. Baby steps indeed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Buggy wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:01

Shot at London Fenchurch Street. Anon who posted clip confirmed. Also known as Fenchurch Street railway station so the backpack is probably for a light travel. If you travel with this central London railway it takes you to east London and south Essex, including Upminster, Grays, Basildon, Southend and Shoeburyness.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are they going to :shehumper: ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know but my lesbian hunch is pinging saying Eve is getting closer to V. I sense a dark fast-paced theme, Eve on the run, running to catch the train looking over her shoulder acting nervous. What is she running from or who is she running to?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Laura Neal most likely wrote this first episode, together with Miranda Bowen. Same set up for the bus episode, 'Meetings Have Biscuits'. I remember the editing of that episode standing out from the others.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 20:58
Laura Neal most likely wrote this first episode, together with Miranda Bowen. Same set up for the bus episode, 'Meetings Have Biscuits'. I remember the editing of that episode standing out from the others.
IMDB confirms its Laura Neal :fingcross: The only listing they've put up for S4. Bowen is most likely the director.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11191768/?ref_=ttep_ep1

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:38
Tell me I'm wrong wrote:
Guest wrote:

We actually don't know anything yet. Keep in mind we've only seen exterior shots of Eve so far. much easier for the actors to hide if they shoot indoors. The fact both Jodie & Sandra are overlapping, filming around the same time frame seems very promising. (also wanna point out Laura Neal already given Eve more screen-time than S3 combined :rofl: )
DA that’s normal tho all 3 are filming but only fiona and sandra have been filming at the same time so far. Jodie has been far too active on instagram since the church filming was over and she tends to stay off instagram when filming so i’m wondering if she’s filmed anything at all since then

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 21:04
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:38
Tell me I'm wrong wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA that’s normal tho all 3 are filming but only fiona and sandra have been filming at the same time so far. Jodie has been far too active on instagram since the church filming was over and she tends to stay off instagram when filming so i’m wondering if she’s filmed anything at all since then
Maybe she's hiding at the place Eve is taking the train :hmmm: We'll know more soon hopefully. Laura Neal always delivered in the past.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 15:36
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 15:18

Carolyn knows the dangers of her job and she's slippery and selfish, more likely she wants to lend Eve's brain or lure out V on something bigger she got involved with. Carolyn is not a friend of Eve's, remember E don't trust C, and for a good reason.
I know, I think she's just trying to save her own ass and Eve is one of the few she can trust.
Agree. Carolyn is a very good chance to be in the spin off. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out Carolyn has used and manipulated Eve all these seasons only to kill her in the end of S4

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

These people are lucky!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

after 7 martinis I'd make an ass of myself :rofl: I'd turn fan-girl embarrassing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s confirmed jodie’s next filming date is thursday at the same place as a hotel they used in s2 for for the 12.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DEAD :wub: Look at her waving to fans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sandra got some Michael Jackson swagger goin on :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Costume department giving Eve a black leather jacket with studs ... I CAN'T DEAL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 22:51
It’s confirmed jodie’s next filming date is thursday at the same place as a hotel they used in s2 for for the 12.
where did you find that info? so V will be in that hotel room :nails: Eve in the same city.

y'all are givin me a heart attack

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

EVE JUMPING ON A TRAIN TO WESTMINSTER BOROUGH

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 23:20
Guest wrote:
where did you find that info? so V will be in that hotel room :nails: Eve in the same city.

V is clearly still with the 12 so i don’t think it’s that exiting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 23:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Villanelle faking to work for the 12. I think the church murder scene is also related to Villanelle in that case. :hmmm:
But why is Eve running around London with some backpack lookin dolled up and nervous

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 23:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Villanelle faking to work for the 12. I think the church murder scene is also related to Villanelle in that case. :hmmm:
But why is Eve running around London with some backpack lookin dolled up and nervous
I think she’s helping carolyn with whatever she asked for her on that run and obviously it’ll lead to villanelle in the coming episodes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 23:55
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 23:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think she’s helping carolyn with whatever she asked for her on that run and obviously it’ll lead to villanelle in the coming episodes
Think about it. The only thing Eve will help Carolyn with and get into her car for, is the possibility of Villanelle being in danger wanting to reach out and protect her. Its the only reason in my mind that will make Eve go with Carolyn in that scene.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I never liked the bridge scene to begin with cos its OP af! but I like the fact Villanelle matured in Season 3 compared to 2, when she treated Eve as some possession, "You're mine". Bridge scene showed signs of actual love by allowing E to choose what was best for her. this might work with a time jump, putting some time in between them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sid Gentle hired a COVID Supervisor, who one would assume, is responsible for a team of COVID people hired to ensure the shoot follows all British TV and Film COVID protocols, and those of any other country they shoot in. So as long as they are diligent and follow the rules, it shouldn't impact the schedule. It only becomes problematic if someone tests positive and they have to shut the production down for a period of time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 13:27
Lovely lady

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 13:49
Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 13:27
Lovely lady
X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

so cute and very nice fans, "Hello Sandra we love you. have a lovely day"

the mask thing... I know the UK is strict with masks and I guess ppl have to wear them over there but it must provide some well needed anonymity for celebs as well, on a positive note, when they're out strollin about

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 09:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sid Gentle hired a COVID Supervisor, who one would assume, is responsible for a team of COVID people hired to ensure the shoot follows all British TV and Film COVID protocols, and those of any other country they shoot in. So as long as they are diligent and follow the rules, it shouldn't impact the schedule. It only becomes problematic if someone tests positive and they have to shut the production down for a period of time.
no i meant the whole no groups more than 6 and even no crowds (especially indoors) has to affect how they film? like they probably already planned their filming around those rules till 21 june only. so they maybe scheduled scenes with more ppl after 21 but now even thats thrown into uncertainty for four more weeks. i know they probably planed for contingency like this with the help of that covid supervisor but i doubt anyone is happy with four more weeks of filming under restrictions and added reshuffling or whatever. and it makes me wonder if they this affects when they film their foreign scenes. it looks like this year paris is the only foreign location on card, at least so far.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 14:04
so cute and very nice fans, "Hello Sandra we love you. have a lovely day"

the mask thing... I know the UK is strict with masks and I guess ppl have to wear them over there but it must provide some well needed anonymity for celebs as well, on a positive note, when they're out strollin about
*"Hello! Sandra we love you, have a lovely stay" is what I think they say

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Surprised no one's talking about how gay Eve's outfit is. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 14:07
Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 09:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
no i meant the whole no groups more than 6 and even no crowds (especially indoors) has to affect how they film? like they probably already planned their filming around those rules till 21 june only. so they maybe scheduled scenes with more ppl after 21 but now even thats thrown into uncertainty for four more weeks. i know they probably planed for contingency like this with the help of that covid supervisor but i doubt anyone is happy with four more weeks of filming under restrictions and added reshuffling or whatever. and it makes me wonder if they this affects when they film their foreign scenes. it looks like this year paris is the only foreign location on card, at least so far.
Yep. and SERIOUS Covid regulations to consider for a huge shooting crew like Killing Eve. I hope people can grasp the dangers of a potential spread in that crew. I can gladly quote that guy Tiger King if that happens, "I'll never financially recover from this." All locations booked etc everything up in smoke. And you especially have to protect actors like Sandra, Jodie etc at all cost, since they work unprotected shooting physical scenes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 14:35
Surprised no one's talking about how gay Eve's outfit is. :lol:
Page-catch 1 page back :lol: :hudoin: Black leather jacket with studs. :gaypimp: LOVE IT. Imagine the rest of the season if they dress her this well first episode. I swear, someone finally listened to Sandra's complain and the general consensus that she needed an upgrade.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are people forgetting about vaccinations? Most of the older cast members are probably fully vaccinated by now, even Sandra. Jodie's probably coming up to getting her first dose or already has it. Most of the crew have probably been vaccinated. I wouldn't worry so much about Covid affecting filming, I'm sure they'll be alright.