Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 03:12
Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 02:26
Guest wrote:
26 Aug 2021, 23:28
Guest wrote:
26 Aug 2021, 18:37
Sandra is at the Shang-Chi event now so she most likely didn't film today. As for Jodie, someone said they saw her on a bus a few hours ago (not sure how true) so my guess is they both had a day off today.
That jodie and awkwafina tweet sounded like someone saw posters of free guy and shang chi on the same bus. Highly doubt they’d both somehow end up on the same bus, not to mention awkwafina was getting ready for the premiere so she wouldn’t have been on a bus :lol: Sandra hasn’t filmed for the last 3 days so it’s possible it’s been Jodie
when do celebs ever ride public transports? lol. that should've been your first clue the sighting was fake. :lol:
ds
i think its common in UK for celebrity to rode a public transport
i remember seeing fanpic of Daisy Ridley on a bus and Paul Macartney and Ian Mckellen on a tube
Aha, they don't feel the need for bodyguards and such perhaps as UK is such a safe country for celebs compared to Hollywood. but UK tabloids are the f---- worst I've noticed.

Reactions:

Re: BBC America's Killing Eve

Post by Guest »

Sandra’s make up artist seems to be home again today

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 02:51
Lol, that reminds me of how they were nominated for Best Kiss at the MTV Awards this year. It would've been cool to see them at a less serious award show but one that a lot of A-listers still attend.

Also, I could totally see this...
WHAT? lmao How did I miss that ?? do you have any links to that or some screenshots. did they do some MTV video online gala? Do you think those actors even get notified when they get those awards or do their agents screen them through and trash them in the bin. I would actually see it as a big honor to get something like that. More than some acting award tbh because of the impact that type of visibility have. And who won the best kiss?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 10:00
Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 02:51
Lol, that reminds me of how they were nominated for Best Kiss at the MTV Awards this year. It would've been cool to see them at a less serious award show but one that a lot of A-listers still attend.

Also, I could totally see this...
WHAT? lmao How did I miss that ?? do you have any links to that or some screenshots. did they do some MTV video online gala? Do you think those actors even get notified when they get those awards or do their agents screen them through and trash them in the bin. I would actually see it as a big honor to get something like that. More than some acting award tbh because of the impact that type of visibility have. And who won the best kiss?
DA killing eve social media completely ignored the nom and didn’t even RT it so i doubt any of the actors knew or cared either

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 09:46
Pretty sure she posted from the trailer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:bigcry:
Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 14:57
I can't see anything🤓

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mostly men :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The kill wall? I think heard about it sometime ago. One looks like Bill

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Where’s this from please? I can’t make any one out but one guy totally looks like Bill.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 15:30
Guest wrote:
Where’s this from please? I can’t make any one out but one guy totally looks like Bill.
Sandra’s make up artist. Not sure it’s a ”kill list” because i have seen the wall in other stories and it seemed like people we’ve never seen before. That one guy does look like bill tho lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 15:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sandra’s make up artist. Not sure it’s a ”kill list” because i have seen the wall in other stories and it seemed like people we’ve never seen before. That one guy does look like bill tho lol
Qmta maybe bill has a flashback scene with sandra this season? i feel like eve will probably suddenly remember villanelle killed him if they get close towards the end of the season

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 15:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Qmta maybe bill has a flashback scene with sandra this season? i feel like eve will probably suddenly remember villanelle killed him if they get close towards the end of the season
Hm I wouldn’t think so. Eve doesn’t really have a guilty conscience about those sort of things anymore. Or at least she shouldn’t if she’s had any sort of development. She has no friendship ties to anyone outside of work anymore, especially now that Kenny’s dead and she’s separated from Niko. And they haven’t used flashbacks before so I don’t see why they’d start now. Unless they want to get weird and experimental again, which is a possibility of course…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Killing Eve isn't really a series that show flashbacks either

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:hmmm: flashback scenes could actually work, they've proven to work well in other shows.

For the writers of this show: Bill comes back in some form of vision as Bill Gates influencing Villanelle and Eve to buy them a space ticket to those popular rockets for celebs they launch up to space nowadays. turns out Bill Gates is the actual leader of The 12 and the space rocket was never meant to return to earth and explodes. They've hinted this all along, "We're going out with a bang!"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Laura Neal and the writers getting drunk. Italy hint based on the Peroni? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 17:44
Laura Neal and the writers getting drunk. Italy hint based on the Peroni? :hmmm:

What do you mean by hint?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 17:44

You mean filming in italy? I don’t think they’re leaving London.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also that woman looks so straight it’s giving me bad vibes =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Every one having fun except us the fans :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 18:00
Also that woman looks so straight it’s giving me bad vibes =_=
Wtf I would never have recognized her :mask: she looked younger in the previous pics. This is some soccer mom look.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kayleigh, the person who too the pic, is a lesbian. Actually half of the writer's room is gay, Kayleigh, Sarah, That gay man, and Isis.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 18:26
Kayleigh, the person who too the pic, is a lesbian. Actually half of the writer's room is gay, Kayleigh, Sarah, That gay man, and Isis.
Tbh Laura is the one who sets the arc and they get a full go-ahead from Sally so I know a lot of fans are excited that having gay writers might deliver us more Villaneve scenes in a fresh way, but they can only write to that story arc they’ve all been set out to do. I’m not saying none of the writers have probably been allowed to input their own ideas and creativity but a lot of fans think they’re completely free to write whatever they want/take the characters in which ever direction they like when that usually isn’t the case :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah. Let’s not engage with the troll this time ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 18:37
Guest wrote:
Tbh Laura is the one who sets the arc and they get a full go-ahead from Sally so I know a lot of fans are excited that having gay writers might deliver us more Villaneve scenes in a fresh way, but they can only write to that story arc they’ve all been set out to do. I’m not saying none of the writers have probably been allowed to input their own ideas and creativity but a lot of fans think they’re completely free to write whatever they want/take the characters in which ever direction they like when that usually isn’t the case :-/
Sally and Co are the real evil here, think about it guys.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 19:10
Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 18:37
Guest wrote:
Sally and Co are the real evil here, think about it guys.
100% lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Then why the f* can't they make any actual gay content for the 2 LEADS of the show then and the erotic tango dance Phoebe masterfully set up that set the entire undertone of the show and made it toxic and dark sex entertainment. "no no no, we can't have that, we have to set up 1 million storylines for support cast instead" tearing this once brilliant show into shreds to give Sally a spin-off and then pat themselves on the back thinking they did a better show than "Breaking Bad".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Season 4:

- Carolyn turns into some dark Cruella de Vil evil Darth Vader character leading the show
- Villanelle in nun outfit comedy gags doing striptease and make out sessions with nuns
- Eve gets a big arc as intelligent spy teamed up with some character everyone will hate more than the corona virus
- Insert 1 trillion useless spy plots more boring than watching paint dry

Bitch, where's my refund

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 17:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
lol! young gymnast Dasha was a flashback scene :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 19:39
Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 17:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

lol! young gymnast Dasha was a flashback scene :nails:
True, forgot about that one. (I do pretend that most of the s3 content isn't real tho)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 12:21
Guest wrote:
Doubt she worked today. She was spotted in London today dressed up with friends taking selfies outside some flat

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did anybody manage to find out where those photos of Eve near that tree were from?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 20:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Doubt she worked today. She was spotted in London today dressed up with friends taking selfies outside some flat
*Oh wait. that sighting and the pictures sandra was taking "with friends" outside some flat could've been cast/crew most likely if her mu artist posted those pics. unless she was stepping in for fiona or kim, who the f-ck knows. but from that source it sounded like they were 'dressed up'

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 22:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
*Oh wait. that sighting and the pictures sandra was taking "with friends" outside some flat could've been cast/crew most likely if her mu artist posted those pics. unless she was stepping in for fiona or kim, who the f-ck knows. but from that source it sounded like they were 'dressed up'
Today a crew member posted pics of crew with clapperboards. No cast but maybe it’s related to that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 22:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA it sounds like she was with friends, maybe her make up artist was working on someone else? We know she did that before

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

According to the script supervisor, they have 6 weeks left of filming so they'll finish early October as expected.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 09:39
According to the script supervisor, they have 6 weeks left of filming so they'll finish early October as expected.
So one week left of block 3 and then right onto block 4? Damn.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 10:14
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 09:39
So one week left of block 3 and then right onto block 4? Damn.
Two weeks left for block 3, each block takes about 4 weeks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jon East the director of the first season of Killing Eve posted a photo of a deleted Eve scene from Bill's death scene with a description of the scene. I'm starting to think they might use some of those deleted scenes in Season 4 since they have his photo on the board for Season 4....

SPOILER:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 15:23
Jon East the director of the first season of Killing Eve posted a photo of a deleted Eve scene from Bill's death scene with a description of the scene. I'm starting to think they might use some of those deleted scenes in Season 4 since they have his photo on the board for Season 4....

SPOILER:
Interesting. Killing Eve usually doesn't do flashbacks (except for Dasha, but that was to give the audience a few informations about the character), but if they inserted that scene about Bill I wonder in what context it might be used.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 22:21
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 15:23

SPOILER:
Interesting. Killing Eve usually doesn't do flashbacks (except for Dasha, but that was to give the audience a few informations about the character), but if they inserted that scene about Bill I wonder in what context it might be used.
yeah not sure but anything linking them back to season 1/their prime days is a plus in my book. also we already know they've been going down a memory lane with some of the characters, they brought back that guy from season 2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This place needs more of this! Villanelle being gay as :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

More promo from these 2 love boats please :$ :queen: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Love how whenever Sandra is asked about S4 she brings up Villaneve's relationship, she knows it's the core of the show!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It sounds like they've filmed scenes between Eve/V which is good

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 17:02

Love how whenever Sandra is asked about S4 she brings up Villaneve's relationship, she knows it's the core of the show!
She keeps calling an impossible relationship so i’m confused why people take the ”honour their relationship” quote as a good thing? It could go either way considering we know hos much useless stuff they’ve already filmed for this season without villaneve

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 17:39
Guest wrote:

She keeps calling an impossible relationship so i’m confused why people take the ”honour their relationship” quote as a good thing? It could go either way considering we know hos much useless stuff they’ve already filmed for this season without villaneve
She calls it an impossible relationship because it literally is, lmao. It’s unrealistic. She doesn’t mean it in a bad way but she isn’t going to sugarcoat and pretend they’re going to have some fluffy cozy ending because everybody should know that they won’t. I don’t know why people use that quote against her. And “honour their relationship” can mean different things for different fans. I just want them to explore new grounds and have a substantial amount of screentime together for it to feel honourable. She probably means it in a way where they share scenes that feel true and consistent to their development and how season 3 ended.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 17:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She calls it an impossible relationship because it literally is, lmao. It’s unrealistic. She doesn’t mean it in a bad way but she isn’t going to sugarcoat and pretend they’re going to have some fluffy cozy ending because everybody should know that they won’t. I don’t know why people use that quote against her. And “honour their relationship” can mean different things for different fans. I just want them to explore new grounds and have a substantial amount of screentime together for it to feel honourable. She probably means it in a way where they share scenes that feel true and consistent to their development and how season 3 ended.
I wasn’t using the quote against her? i agree with her, i was more confused at the reaction on twitter saying this means they get a sex scene lol also i hope she didn’t mean it continues the way s3 ended because that last scene almost ruined their relationship and sexual tension

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 17:53
Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 17:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I wasn’t using the quote against her? i agree with her, i was more confused at the reaction on twitter saying this means they get a sex scene lol also i hope she didn’t mean it continues the way s3 ended because that last scene almost ruined their relationship and sexual tension
DA Twitter fans think every time they talk about "honoring the relationship" and "hoping fans will like it" it means they'll have sex and have a romantic relationship even though spoilers are not hinting at that all. But they're still keeping the #inlaurawetrust mentality and won't get a reality check until they watch the episodes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"We are really, really working hard in trying to like really honor that relationship"

HOLY SHIT ! FAITH IN THESE WRITERS RESTORED !

They better fucking honor it. For Phoebe, cast & the fans