BBC America's Killing Eve

Reactions:

Re: BBC America's Killing Eve

Post by Guest »

I am totally down to learn all about the 12 and Caroline's larger involvement in the global order but I will lose it if they don't at least give Villanelle and Eve ONE meaningful conversation about their future and a beautiful kiss. Like there must be something from Book 3 that the writers will utilize. They better not play with us after waiting a 1.5 years for this development. :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 23:15
The trick is to to come up with complete bottom of the barrel shit scenes you think even these writers wouldn’t come up with. Imagine the worst story possible. One drop of reverse psychology and you never know, the season might even be 1% less shitter than you expected.
hahahahahahahahahaha.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 23:08
If its clown hours in here then we might get a serious kiss before one of them does something crazy but sleeping together is just fanfiction. The writers would rather step on legos than let that happen. I agree if it happened I don't trust them to write it out well but JC and SO would deliver.
If we get a kiss this season, it'll be right before one of them dies. :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:handbags:
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 01:15
Guest wrote:
If its clown hours in here then we might get a serious kiss before one of them does something crazy but sleeping together is just fanfiction. The writers would rather step on legos than let that happen. I agree if it happened I don't trust them to write it out well but JC and SO would deliver.
A closed mouth kiss :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

V is gonna die, Eve will go to Alaska !

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 23:05
Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 22:58
Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 22:35
It's the last season, letting Eve & Villanelle sleep together could only benefit the show at this point.
You know what? I think they might. And i'm not a delusional shipper who believes S4 is going to provide me with fluff and fanfics but i do think the writers know exactly what will get everyone talking about the show (finally addressing the characters' sexual attraction to eachother with a real kiss/sex scene) and might use it to do exactly that plus shut up the die hard fans who've been begging for it. Ofc if it happens there would be a catch which probably would be lack of build up/anticlimactic scene thrown in there just because. I'm at a point where even if S4 does deliver in that aspect, i don't think it's going to be any good or meaningful.
Girl...
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 23:10
It is okay you all, we are just gonna have to wait for the remake to know what KE could have been if the incompetent writers weren't so scare to have their two greatest leads share more than 3 whole episodes worth of screentime in a show with 32 freaking episodes AHHH :argh:
HBO remake in 2/3 years from now :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 03:09
V is gonna die, Eve will go to Alaska !
Writers will prob repeat their same recipe spending S4 building the tension between E & V but keeping them mostly separated before killing them both!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't see it. They are not going to kill the only poc main character

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 03:51
Villanelle is poc? lol. I hope the writers aren't avoiding stuff on purpose acting like dumb-asses with blind-spots this season. what's wrong with interracial lesbian action. that's the latest trend if you watch other shows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 03:03
:handbags:
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 01:15
Guest wrote:
A closed mouth kiss :lol:
Ikr. I'm so happy Season 4 wont be out until next year cos that means I might have a chance to get hooked on some other better shows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 04:08
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 03:51
Villanelle is poc? lol. I hope the writers aren't avoiding stuff on purpose acting like dumb-asses with blind-spots this season. what's wrong with interracial lesbian action. that's the latest trend if you watch other shows.
I was talking about Eve

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 21:58
The fact she put this info on her public Twitter instead of her private makes me think she had some sort of agenda. Trolling that went too far or attention seeking.

Sorry but I just don't believe it.
X2 the show is lame, but anyone who was in fandom know how twitter insiders work. Come on, it's pathetic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The way some people are defending Twitter girl and her ex really makes me think it's just her posting here trying to get more clout 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 04:15
Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 21:58
The fact she put this info on her public Twitter instead of her private makes me think she had some sort of agenda. Trolling that went too far or attention seeking.

Sorry but I just don't believe it.
X2 the show is lame, but anyone who was in fandom know how twitter insiders work. Come on, it's pathetic.
She posted it on her private and only posted one tiny part of it about villanelle striptease on ger public account. Of courae this fandom is attention seeking when they have info, how is that wierd?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This fandom is really gullible.
You guys don’t remember the amount of trolls/insiders we had before S3 aired. Every other day someone would come out and say “my friend/my ex/my gran works on set and I know that ___ happens”.
:eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SO is still drowning JC in Margate. :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rewatched the SAG panel w Jodie and Sandra from pre S1 days. Jodie saying she wants to play Villanelle forever and that she would play her into old age. HAHA when they had no idea what kind of crazy that would be headed their way.

Pfff
Reactions:

Post by Pfff »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's the last season, letting Eve & Villanelle sleep together could only benefit the show at this point.
You know what? I think they might. And i'm not a delusional shipper who believes S4 is going to provide me with fluff and fanfics but i do think the writers know exactly what will get everyone talking about the show (finally addressing the characters' sexual attraction to eachother with a real kiss/sex scene) and might use it to do exactly that plus shut up the die hard fans who've been begging for it. Ofc if it happens there would be a catch which probably would be lack of build up/anticlimactic scene thrown in there just because. I'm at a point where even if S4 does deliver in that aspect, i don't think it's going to be any good or meaningful.
I agree. I think completely erasing the possibility they might actually go there in its final season isn't the way to go. If we do get a scene it probably won't be all that even though the actresses always go for it in their scenes, I just don't think the writing will give much. Seaaon 1 was where it's at, the essence of the show stayed in that season. It's a shame it all went downhill so quick.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 08:26
Rewatched the SAG panel w Jodie and Sandra from pre S1 days. Jodie saying she wants to play Villanelle forever and that she would play her into old age. HAHA when they had no idea what kind of crazy that would be headed their way.
Everyone was young and naive back then :lol:
Now, everyone wants to simply move and forget this show ever happened.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 08:00
You guys don’t remember the amount of trolls/insiders we had before S3 aired. Every other day someone would come out and say “my friend/my ex/my gran works on set and I know that ___ happens”.
And we don’t believe majority of them but as has been said a million time this girl already proved her ex actually worked on set. You can choose to believe her tea or not but she’s not lying about him bring on set unlike most others who give “insider info”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pfff wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 08:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I agree. I think completely erasing the possibility they might actually go there in its final season isn't the way to go. If we do get a scene it probably won't be all that even though the actresses always go for it in their scenes, I just don't think the writing will give much. Seaaon 1 was where it's at, the essence of the show stayed in that season. It's a shame it all went downhill so quick.
DA well if their first kiss gives any clue to how the sex scene will be then it aint good lol i still can’t believe of all the ways it could have happened they chose the least sexy, least passionate way :rage: it should have happened in season 2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pfff wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. Sure, there is always a possibility. What f**ing bugs me the most are all these mixed messages from scenes they filmed insinuating they might go there, the bus scene and all that leading up and also the marketing for giving out false promises riding on those scenes. It's starting to look a lot like false advertising to me, a crime or misconduct of publicly circulating advertisement containing a false, misleading, and deceptive promotion made intentionally for gain. I can't help feeling used.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 08:52
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 08:00
And we don’t believe majority of them but as has been said a million time this girl already proved her ex actually worked on set. You can choose to believe her tea or not but she’s not lying about him bring on set unlike most others who give “insider info”
Yes, there was a BTS photo from the set. That's true.
We are assuming here that everything he told this girl about what was being filmed is true (even tho he signed an NDA) and that everything she shared on Twitter is also true.
It's a long shot, imo. All I'm saying is: grain of salt, guys. That's all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The guy should never find a job on another TV/film set.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chill gays is just one spoiler

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 09:02
Pfff wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. Sure, there is always a possibility. What f**ing bugs me the most are all these mixed messages from scenes they filmed insinuating they might go there, the bus scene and all that leading up and also the marketing for giving out false promises riding on those scenes. It's starting to look a lot like false advertising to me, a crime or misconduct of publicly circulating advertisement containing a false, misleading, and deceptive promotion made intentionally for gain. I can't help feeling used.
Deceptive marketing is very common with wlw media

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Remember when the people of the Killing Eve Sites account were on set and actually got so close to the talent they were outside the green room? Those pics were all over Twitter. A few days later the account was shut down.
The same could happen to this guy, it's not hard to trace him from the details he shared and are now on the public twitter.
I think he's smart enough to save his own ass and actually feeding this girl false info.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What if it’s actually with Eve but the girl made up something else because she doesn’t want to leak that *specific* part about it? IDK just trying to make sense of it because a fan fic writer is one of the dumbest things ever, I’m almost having a hard time believing it/still in denial.

Also, in such a scene, is it not true that only essential personnel are on the set? As in not very many? If so that narrows down who broke their NDA very easily lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 09:02
Pfff wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Unfortunately, no company can live on false advertising forever. Like, yesterday I supposed that, in every episode, they could edit the promos for the next episode in order to make the audience think that E and V will meet.

But they can't go on like this until the end of the season, because both critics and audience will catch up in no time. And if their spy story will be as lame as the one in S3, I think that the ratings will just crumble.

I already see the reviews: "KE writers unexplicably decide to sideline the two leads for an uninspired and boring spy story"

They're lucky that covid ruined everything for everyone, because if these are the premises, I doubt that SG would have greenlighted a S5.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 09:30
Remember when the people of the Killing Eve Sites account were on set and actually got so close to the talent they were outside the green room? Those pics were all over Twitter. A few days later the account was shut down.
The same could happen to this guy, it's not hard to trace him from the details he shared and are now on the public twitter.
I think he's smart enough to save his own ass and actually feeding this girl false info.
If he was smart enough he wouldn’t have taken pictures on set and given her sandra’s pen. That account got shut down because they were actively stalking set and going to rooms they shouldn’t have. One guy telling someone some info isn’t gonna do anything especially as he only works on some scenes and isn’t on set all the time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 09:48
Guest wrote:
If he was smart enough he wouldn’t have taken pictures on set and given her sandra’s pen. That account got shut down because they were actively stalking set and going to rooms they shouldn’t have. One guy telling someone some info isn’t gonna do anything especially as he only works on some scenes and isn’t on set all the time
I'm sorry but a crew member spilling the tea and telling people what's happening in specific scenes, and that info ending up on public twitter, it's a problem.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Only that first pic was legit tbh. The part when he started gushing to her that Sandra and Jodie were hanging out in their trailer or giving her Sandra's pen from the set, which could literally just be a random pen, and a fucking almond? is when it got weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 05:14
The way some people are defending Twitter girl and her ex really makes me think it's just her posting here trying to get more clout 😂
At the very least one of her buddies is posting here cause really... defending a guy who is allegedly taking stuff from the set that the actresses touched so his ex can have it? Forget about the NDA, this is so fucking creepy. <_< Everything he's supposedly doing is a big deal, including sharing details of scenes filmed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 09:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm sorry but a crew member spilling the tea and telling people what's happening in specific scenes, and that info ending up on public twitter, it's a problem.
IMO it’s only a problem if you don’t like the info you’re getting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whether that info is true or not, I think we know from those park bench spoilers that the writers are still pairing VE up with other people, even if it's fleeting, which means more screentime that could have been spent with them together being wasted. I don't know if I can sit through another season of crumbs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 20:39
In this show, sexual scenes are shown only when they serve a purpose in advancing the story.
The guy in S1: Villanelle was trying to "be normal";
Pamela in S1: she was thinking about Eve;
Ear-piece sex in S2: it wasn't very explicit but enough to understand what was going on.

When it's not functional for the character/development, it's not shown on screen.
S2: the threesome with the kebab girls.

Killing Eve is that kind of show. They don't do it just for the sake of it.
I just want to add a few more scenes to the list.
All of these happened to the characters in the narrative universe but considering only the scenes that were filmed and made it to the screen, there's a notable difference.

- Sexual content shown on screen
Niko and Eve in S2: Eve was on her knees and crawling. Villanelle got into Niko's head and Eve seemed to really enjoy the shift in dynamic. Important.

-Sexual scene only implied
Niko and Eve in S2: she asked Niko to go upstairs after the flowers arrived at her front door. She was turned on af.

When the actual scene in itself doesn't advance the story it is only implied and stays off-screen.

S3 had 0 sexual content. Anyways, let's consider these two-
Villanelle's wife: all of it was implied because it didn't have any meaning nor to the story nor to the character.
The kiss on the bus: it was shown from 5 different camera angles. Important.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 11:11
Guest wrote:
In this show, sexual scenes are shown only when they serve a purpose in advancing the story.
Ear-piece sex in S2: it wasn't very explicit but enough to understand what was going on.

When it's not functional for the character/development, it's not shown on screen.

All of these happened to the characters in the narrative universe but considering only the scenes that were filmed and made it to the screen, there's a notable difference.

Niko and Eve in S2: Eve was on her knees and crawling. Villanelle got into Niko's head and Eve seemed to really enjoy the shift in dynamic. Important.

Niko and Eve in S2: she asked Niko to go upstairs after the flowers arrived at her front door. She was turned on af.

When the actual scene in itself doesn't advance the story it is only implied and stays off-screen.

Villanelle's wife: all of it was implied because it didn't have any meaning nor to the story nor to the character.
Idk what you're trying to achieve with this list. We know they don't add sex scenes for the sake of it but the point is every sex scene is about Eve or Villanelle thinking about each other and it's ridiculous that this the fourth and final season and they're still doing it. It would only be a change if this new scene had no connection with Eve, which after how they handled their relationship in season 3, it wouldn't be so surprising. It could very well just be a fanservice scene that doesn't move the plot forward.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 10:58
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 09:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
IMO it’s only a problem if you don’t like the info you’re getting.
DA No it's always a problem when a crew member is spoiling the work people are trusting them to do. Good spoilers or bad spoilers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 11:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Idk what you're trying to achieve with this list. We know they don't add sex scenes for the sake of it but the point is every sex scene is about Eve or Villanelle thinking about each other and it's ridiculous that this the fourth and final season and they're still doing it. It would only be a change if this new scene had no connection with Eve, which after how they handled their relationship in season 3, it wouldn't be so surprising. It could very well just be a fanservice scene that doesn't move the plot forward.
A fanservice scene that doesn't move the plot forward is not even gonna get filmed. If there is, it's only going to be implied.
That's the point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 11:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

A fanservice scene that doesn't move the plot forward is not even gonna get filmed. If there is, it's only going to be implied.
That's the point.
I think you need to remember that this isn't the same show we had in s1/s2 and s3 had a bunch of scenes that didn't move the plot forward.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They all deserve to be sacked.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yep yep kill it with fire.

Anyways who is filming today?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 11:35
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 11:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That's the point.
I think you need to remember that this isn't the same show we had in s1/s2 and s3 had a bunch of scenes that didn't move the plot forward.
I am talking about sexual content specifically. S3 had none.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Really wonder who has been filming this week it doesn’t seem to be jodie or sandra

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 00:32
I am totally down to learn all about the 12 and Caroline's larger involvement in the global order but I will lose it if they don't at least give Villanelle and Eve ONE meaningful conversation about their future and a beautiful kiss. Like there must be something from Book 3 that the writers will utilize. They better not play with us after waiting a 1.5 years for this development. :argh:
I'm not. I don't want to hear how Carolyn is a master manipulator, smarter than everyone, that fucked up once with the organization she works for and allowed her own child to get in danger and die, and how now she's on the road for revenge and yadda yadda yadda. Because I don't care about Carolyn. Every scene devoted to her development but that doesn't make the story progress is a wasted scene (same for the other side charaters).

I don't care about the backstory they are for sure giving us (we already know a bit about her, because she helpfully shares anedoctes from her past), especially because we still don't know Eve's. I mean, Eve is an American who was born from Korean immigrants, moved to UK, married a Polish immigrant and took British citizenship. What's not interesting here? But Eve never refers to her past, not even off-handedly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I want to see Eve interact with Helene and the new girl assassin, who was with Kim in Margate.
If we have to deal with these side characters, as it seems they are taking up a lot of space, at least I want everyone involved in the same story arc. I'm not down for each of the leads doing their own thing separately and never cross paths.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

who is filming today?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 14:08
who is filming today?
No news. Either Sandra's mua stopped posting from set or Sandra is not filming at all. I hope at least Jodie's filming but she seems busy with Free Guy press.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who is the actor playing the new assassin? The girl with Helene looks very young