Shannon And Fletcher

Reactions:

Re: Shannon And Fletcher

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 19:25
Why do you all act as though Shannon is an innocent, helpless lamb who Cari's decided to slaughter? You make her a victim in almost every post, as if she isn't half of the relationship, as if she didn't consent to and have an integral part in The S(ex) Tapes, outside from a muse perspective. She directed the videos. She stayed there during quarantine. She knew what was going on, and she had a part in it.

They've both said that their relationship was on-and-off. It's obvious that some of you are very young or have never been in a relationship like that. It's not as one-sided as you make everything seem - Cari Evil, Shannon Kind etc. They both had a part to play in their relationship and they both created what their relationship was and what it became.

A bunch of you here make Shannon seem absolutely pathetic. And if she truly is that pathetic, why do y'all stan her?
Why do I follow someone who loves so much unconditionally to be pathetic? Because it demonstrate how much she would give for someone when she loves honestly. None of them knew what they were doing. You attack shannon but it proves you don't know her just like you don't know fletcher her craziness was always there, despite everything, shannon loved her in that way. Fletcher made things public for her music so we know what happened in their relationship and we know Shannon agreed because she was pathetically in love.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 20:27
Guest wrote:
Why do you all act as though Shannon is an innocent, helpless lamb who Cari's decided to slaughter? You make her a victim in almost every post, as if she isn't half of the relationship, as if she didn't consent to and have an integral part in The S(ex) Tapes, outside from a muse perspective. She directed the videos. She stayed there during quarantine. She knew what was going on, and she had a part in it.

They've both said that their relationship was on-and-off. It's obvious that some of you are very young or have never been in a relationship like that. It's not as one-sided as you make everything seem - Cari Evil, Shannon Kind etc. They both had a part to play in their relationship and they both created what their relationship was and what it became.

A bunch of you here make Shannon seem absolutely pathetic. And if she truly is that pathetic, why do y'all stan her?
Why do I follow someone who loves so much unconditionally to be pathetic? Because it demonstrate how much she would give for someone when she loves honestly. None of them knew what they were doing. You attack shannon but it proves you don't know her just like you don't know fletcher her craziness was always there, despite everything, shannon loved her in that way. Fletcher made things public for her music so we know what happened in their relationship and we know Shannon agreed because she was pathetically in love.
👏👏👏 :genius: :grouphug: :bowdown: :dance: :bowdown: :dance:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 20:15
I said becky is the mamacita. You don't believe me. I'm 100% sure of what I said.
I still don't believe it, Becky is straight. Mamacita is another girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 21:01
Guest wrote:
I said becky is the mamacita. You don't believe me. I'm 100% sure of what I said.
Who?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can Shannon keep her hair long?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Me too i dont think becky snd shannon are dating,idk also if becky is straight or bi.erose like her ig post just days ago ..idont think erose will like becky post or comment if she and shan dating

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 21:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who?
Mamacita is not real

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
100%? Are you part of their gang or what? 😂 If Becky is the real Mamacita, Shannon never learn her lesson. Just look at Becky ig posts with his bf. Girl sure loves her man so much. Is Shannon wants to get hurt again? I don’t think so

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I bet cari also doing party with carter,alex and other people

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 21:25
Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 21:06
Guest wrote:

Who?
Mamacita is not real
either she’s real or there has to be another reason cari unfollowed the missals.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 21:29
good for her. Get your boy!! go Fletcher go

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 21:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
100%? Are you part of their gang or what? 😂 If Becky is the real Mamacita, Shannon never learn her lesson. Just look at Becky ig posts with his bf. Girl sure loves her man so much. Is Shannon wants to get hurt again? I don’t think so
She not mamacita i dont think they dating at all. Shan spend time with missal last year too i dont think becky is mamacita who even not real person no one here see her.they just all freinds hamging out beside cari bff still liking becky post if she and shan dating i dont think she will comment and liking her post

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 21:35
Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 21:27
Guest wrote:

She not mamacita i dont think they dating at all. Shan spend time with missal last year too i dont think becky is mamacita who even not real person no one here see her.they just all freinds hamging out beside cari bff still liking becky post if she and shan dating i dont think she will comment and liking her post
all of caris close friends still hang out with rachel and like her posts so i don’t think it matters that much if erose likes beckys posts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 21:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Me too i dont think becky snd shannon are dating,idk also if becky is straight or bi.erose like her ig post just days ago ..idont think erose will like becky post or comment if she and shan dating
There's something on them. Erose is not bitter like Fletcher. She knows Shannon deserve happiness so she is supporting. Erose always know that fletcher is a mess. I think if the Missal sisters introduce a friend to Shannon, fletcher will not unfollow them. She unfollowed them because there's a deep reason.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 21:35
Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 21:29
good for her. Get your boy!! go Fletcher go
Thats what she want getting wild getting drunk going to her fancy friends hahaha hooking up with other people she should be careful making out she should get some test before and after..lol go fletcher go she can hqve 3some with stassie and the new bf go go protect yourself used protection first or she can dmd spencer too :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 21:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

There's something on them. Erose is not bitter like Fletcher. She knows Shannon deserve happiness so she is supporting. Erose always know that fletcher is a mess. I think if the Missal sisters introduce a friend to Shannon, fletcher will not unfollow them. She unfollowed them because there's a deep reason.
Idk Erose unfollow Abisha after they video so idk let see what next to happen .if they are or they just freinds

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 21:44
Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 21:40
Guest wrote:

Idk Erose unfollow Abisha after they video so idk let see what next to happen .if they are or they just freinds
She unfollowed Abisha because the breakup is fresh then and she hoped that Shannon and fletcher can still fix things but I guess during or after the quarantine, it became worst. Now they've been broken up for more than a year. Becky just broke up with her boy. Becky and Shannon are not dating but there's something on them but they're not ready

Reactions:

Post by guest »

There is nothing happening between Shannon and Becky. The Missals have been Shannon's support system through all of this. They are all just friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 21:51
There is nothing happening between Shannon and Becky. The Missals have been Shannon's support system through all of this. They are all just friends.
Ok. Lets wait and see again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They may have broken up last September but during quarantine Shan and Cari were still very much acting like a couple, they were sleeping together and the feelings between them were still present...the feelings are still there today because you can't just turn them off over night. Them two being over is still a fresh thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where is the anon who wrote dm kelley. What did she tell you, could you write her words exactly?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2020, 15:24
Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2020, 13:37
Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2020, 11:41

Frankly, she is just repeating what she has already said in other interviews or in the songs themselves. Nobody is actually asking anything different.
From gossip I heard, the Missal sisters have a friend that's interested in Shannon. Don't know if Shannon is ready to move on yet. That girl keeps her shit on the down low. I would definitely cheer for her if she moves on in time. This romanticized dysfunction of Cari going on her self journey and wanting to get back together/marrying Shannon in the future is just emotional sabotage. Two years from now, that shit is going to be a distant memory. :yawn:
If Shannon starts a relationship, it is counterproductive because she never is a month alone and in the end the accumulated or poorly healed emotions burst
That's why I said I don't know if Shannon is ready to move on yet. I asked that person if Shannon seemed into that girl but they said it was mostly heavy one-sided flirting from that girl towards Shannon. Shannon was just chilling and being polite. What I got from that is that Shannon is not interested in that girl or knows she is not ready to move on and doesn't want to play games with people.
Is Becky a flirty girl? Doesn’t look like it. Once again it will be weird for her to date Shannon after a long term relationship with a man. Is Shannon is her first girl experience? 😂 it will become another disaster for Shannon just like Fletcher did with her hookups

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If you go back to page one, they seem to take a break in March, June, December and July of this year.
break up the whole time :rofl: What a healthy relationship

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

you are all in denial.
are you'll still hoping for a shannon and fletcher again?
accept it, move on..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 22:00
Where is the anon who wrote dm kelley. What did she tell you, could you write her words exactly?
I’ve explained the whole dm in my posts. It’s not a long chat. One thing for sure Kelley mistaken me as Fletcher and i don’t believe Becky is the real Mamacita. Mamacita is her friend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 22:06
If you go back to page one, they seem to take a break in March, June, December and July of this year.
break up the whole time :rofl: What a healthy relationship
It’s september, not december and they were never on again. June? Idk about this. They were off twice in February and September

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who’s the short hair girl in Becky igs?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 22:52
Who’s the short hair girl in Becky igs?
Cath

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 22:09
you are all in denial.
are you'll still hoping for a shannon and fletcher again?
accept it, move on..
:dance2: 👏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 22:20
Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 22:00
I’ve explained the whole dm in my posts. It’s not a long chat. One thing for sure Kelley mistaken me as Fletcher and i don’t believe Becky is the real Mamacita. Mamacita is her friend.
How many here believe
mamacita is real? 🤔
Mamacita is not?🤔
Mamacita is a friend of missal? 🤔
Mamacita is becky?🤔

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Cari has been listening to Spotify for like 24 hours straight...is she ok or..?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

fletcher and sam are still hooking up i think.. don't believe what fletcher said that shes a friend.. shes afraid cause shannons stans attacked her. theyre being careful this time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Mamacita is becky, She went to New York in July, and then maybe everything happened, I hope Shannon can be happy this time :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 23:50
Cari has been listening to Spotify for like 24 hours straight...is she ok or..?
She might be forget to turn off or

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cari and Sam are a thing. Becky is Mamacita. Delulu girl online hour. I need to hide :closet:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 00:06
Cari and Sam are a thing. Becky is Mamacita. Delulu girl online hour. I need to hide :closet:
Btw who came out name mamacita

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fletcher is getting ready to release the FEEL video.
The era of Shannon and Fletcher is over

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 23:52
fletcher and sam are still hooking up i think.. don't believe what fletcher said that shes a friend.. shes afraid cause shannons stans attacked her. theyre being careful this time
Same i dont believe cari is saying that ..
She just a friend lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sam follows virgo again. Is Sam hook up with Fletcher to get over her ex?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 00:31
Fletcher's THE ONE now

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Just noticed that Cari added "Easy" to her playlist...ugh she realizes how much Shannon loves her. I've accepted the fact that they're over but I wish they weren't. :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2020, 20:11
Guest wrote:

They are jealous. That's what happens to the prettiest in these chats.
Well, Shannon got dumped.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 00:36
Just noticed that Cari added "Easy" to her playlist...ugh she realizes how much Shannon loves her. I've accepted the fact that they're over but I wish they weren't. :sadangel:
Both them were rebounds from long relationships. They kept their relationship private so we don’t know how much Shannon loved Fletcher. They broke up after many breakups.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 00:14
Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 00:06
Btw who came out name mamacita
Read page 152. The source came from anon who has a mutual friend with Missal sisters

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Isn’t Shannon still friends with ex boyfriends? There is nothing wrong just being friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 00:36
:rofl: the drama queen 🤣😂continue..they hav e toxic relationship

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 00:59
Guest wrote:
Isn’t Shannon still friends with ex boyfriends? There is nothing wrong just being friends.
Her exboyfriends are like plants or pets to her cause she's gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Virgo does not follow back

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 01:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
On virgos story she said sam ended it so she probably doesn’t follow because she is still hurt n sam isnt

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 01:59
Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2020, 01:15
Guest wrote:

On virgos story she said sam ended it so she probably doesn’t follow because she is still hurt n sam isnt
They break up all the time like i think it's been over 7 times now but i'm pretty sure sam is her first love so i'm sure it's hard for her to let go. Sam also goes back to her whenever things aren't working out with someone else. Virgo is gorgeous and a multimillionaire but she still wants her for some odd reason.